A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby CJClaire » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:02 am

//congratulations on getting into vet school pawprints!!!!
//Also sorry again for different format, on my phone :P

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - tags: beestar

Robinwind nodded to Beestar. "I'm sure I could ask her to ask one of them." He replied. He glanced over towards the medicine den, where Ivypaw and Jackdawpack were, sorting herbs. He'd have to go tell her. Hopefully the excitement of her first gathering wouldn't distract her. No, Ivypaw had a solid head, she would be fine. As Blizzardclaw approached, he dipped his head. "It's fine. I'll go tell Ivypaw to get ready for the gathering then." He told Beestar, nodding his head to her respectfully before padding off.

Elmshade - OkaClan Warrior - Tags: open

Elmshade watched as many of her Clanmates started returning from patrols, or training. She felt a little bit guilty that she hadn't taken Splashpaw out training, but that would have to wait for tomorrow. Beestar would probably announce who was going to the gathering soon. She hoped she was going! She started to groom out her fur, keeping an eye out on camp for any sign of Beestar heading to make an announcement.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:24 am

Congrats, Pawprints! :D

OakClan

Upon entering camp, Sunflare dropped the rabbit on the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a fish, Creamflower's favorite prey, before following his mate into the nursery. He set the fish on the ground and settled beside her. "Hungry?"

Riverstripe had placed his own catches on the pile before taking a small thrush for himself and making his way to the place he'd sat earlier that morning, when he'd been waiting to talk to Beestar--and never gotten his chance. What did I want to talk to her about anyway? he asked himself. Lying down, he took a small bite of his thrush. Even though he hadn't eaten all day, he didn't feel terribly hungry yet. No, something was bothering him. Was it just the awkwardness of the patrol earlier? That may have been part of it, but it felt like...there was something else. Looking up from his thrush, he noticed that Weaselstripe had returned to camp as well. He and Dappleleaf were on opposite sides of camp, both with prey, but both looking rather sad. He had noticed each of them cast a glance at the other, as if they had been silently urging the other to make the first move. But neither would. Shaking his head, Riverstripe picked up his thrush and padded over to Weaselstripe. "Hey," he mewed, dropping his bird next to the tom. "Mind if I join you?"

EagleClan

Southstar nodded in understanding. "And that's okay," he assured the former medicine cat, nodding in agreement with Acornspots. "Acornspots will be here to help you, and so will the rest of us. We'll just take it slow. If you'd prefer, I won't make the announcement that you're an official warrior yet, just that you'd like to start taking on some more warrior duties. You don't have to move to the warriors' den if you're not ready, either. We'll do things at your pace, okay?"

"Probably go find them," Littleflower replied, standing up. "It's getting late, and we'll all need to be back at camp soon. Let's go." Digging up her catches, she picked them and started trotting along.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:54 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Robinwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw laughed once at his apprentice hearing her say she would have a whole fox and shakes his head. He had picked something up from the fresh-kill pile for himself as he headed over to Beestar. He bowed his head once as he greeted Beestar and Robinwind. "Everything okay Beestar?" He frowned as he placed his finch on the ground, he could tell something bad happened between the two cats from their denominator.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe blinked as he was so wrapped in his own head Riverstripe had surprised him as he didn’t see the other head over to him at all. “Yeah you can join me,” he nods as he gave a weak smile. “Sorry for the patrol.... it wasn’t suppose to get like that,” he sighs as he stared at his prey, not even finding himself hungry to finish it.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: open| Mentions:
    Mistflower had went inside of the warrior den, falling asleep not long after she closed her eyes. However it didn't take long into her sleep that she began having a bad dream, it was the one she had a lot from when she was a kit in Oakclan. She was being laughed at by everyone, being called kittypet. She personally wasn't ever one but her father had been one at one point, she never remembered even meeting him which was the part that always annoyed her at being called one. She was a clan-cat and always planned on being one.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Mate: Deertail | Crush: Southstar| Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    The queen stared up at the strong warrior and licked his cheek once. “Yes! Of course Deertail,” she purred as she wrapped her tail around the others.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw's ear twitched some as she had picked up the conversation between Russetswirl and Southstar but remained focused on in front of them. When Streamspots joined her up at the front of the patrol, she glanced at her and purred softly. "Does that mean I'll finally be a warrior soon then?" She smiled proudly at her mentor. "And I know I just... seeing my former denmates get their warrior names that I was surpassed before I hurt my leg get their warrior names before me kinda hurt."
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots, Southstar | Mentions:
    Russetswirl glanced at Southstar and smiled some as their leader understood. At first he was going to nuzzle his friend but he was turned off by his mushroom smell. “Thank you Southstar,” he told him while he nodded his head.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:34 am

(@stormy Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck in your studies! <3)

Creamflower sees Sunflare has followed her inside the nursery, carrying a fish with him. Upon hearing his offer, she shrugs. "I guess I can have something quick." she said. "I still want to be ready for when Beestar goes into labor. She is due any minute now and I made a promise to her to take care of her kits earlier."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Feb 24, 2020 6:37 am

Daydream
He nodded. "It would be good for Stagpaw if the assessment went well," he commented.

Congrats pawprints! I hope to be in the same position in 2-3 more years))
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:36 am

Does anyone have an objections to skipping forward two moons after the Gathering? All of the current litters (Creamflower's, Beestar's, and Honey's) will be young kits, born at the tail-end of the time-skip. The reason for the skip is that I need to introduce some stuff for the prophecy so that it can really kick off and we can get started with some drama!

As far as kits, that means some will be open!
Beestar will be having a litter of two toms. I'm going to take one, but does anyone want to make the other tom? If not I'll just make it too.
As for Honey's, I'm going to cap her litter at three. I'll be making one, and first dibs for the other goes to Cradily, being the father's owner. That leaves one kittypet kit open that Honey's Twolegs will be giving away when its about ~8 weeks. I do ask you to have the kit remain a kittypet until its at least given to its new home, but after that its in your hands! Tom or she-cat, doesn't matter; I do ask that if you take it and you only have characters of one gender so far that you make it the opposite of what you have.
Creamflower's litter is up to Cradily and Animals, of course.

When making kits, please keep in mind the appearances of the parents and make sure your kit somewhat resembles them.

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r mewed a goodbye to her medicine cat before turning to Blizzardclaw. "I think so," she told him. "Nothing to be concerned about. Robinwind is traveling to the Moonpool soon, and is going to ask one of EagleClan's medicine cats to come assist the Clan while he's away, since Ivypaw isn't fully trained. Keep an eye on her tonight, please. Now..." The tabby trotted towards the spot she spoke from. She struggled a bit with her belly, but finally managed to arrive at her perch.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather to hear my words!"[/i]

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags:
D a p p l e l e a f glanced over at Weaselstripe as he returned to camp with his hunting partner. She was hopeful, watching him pick through the pile, selecting his prey. When the tom stalked to the warriors' den, she felt disappointed. Lying her head on her paws, she closed her eyes, waiting for Beestar to begin speaking.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r nodded. "Let's go," he said, trotting off, jaws open to scent the air. He followed the apprentices' trail first, since he was more confident the warriors could take care of themselves.
Do you guys just want to skip them back to camp, since Frostbriar and Cloverpaw are MIA rn?

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s shone with admiration. "I mean it," she said, nuzzling into Russetswirl's shoulder. "I'll be here to help you. You have nothing to worry about."

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
Q u i v e r p a w padded back into camp. She placed her prey in the pile, albeit still struggling with it all. Shaking out her pelt, she glanced up to the sky. Maybe I'll get to go to the Gathering! She took a smile mouse from the pile, pleased to be able to eat now that she'd hunted. She settled down near the apprentices' den, taking a large bite from the prey.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxcloud
D e e r t a i l leaned into his mate, breathing in her warm, familiar scent. He loved her. Finally, he'd found the perfect queen to spend his life with. "Thank you," he exhaled into her fur, purring.

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
-doing her thing-
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:47 am

(I dont mind the time skip, but I think I should point out that in the books, there were plenty of kits that looked NOTHING like their parents at all. For example Mosskit, Bluestar's daughter who died taking her kits to RiverClan, was a calico and neither her or Oakheart are those colors. Graystripe's and Millie's kits look nothing like them either as another example. I feel that because kits dont always look like their parents in the books, we shouldnt have to worry about how kits should look like either. In regards to Creamflower's kits, I was thinking she will have 2!)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:20 am

(Agreeing with Animals65 on this. And timeskip is ok :) )
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:35 am

Animals65 wrote:(I dont mind the time skip, but I think I should point out that in the books, there were plenty of kits that looked NOTHING like their parents at all. For example Mosskit, Bluestar's daughter who died taking her kits to RiverClan, was a calico and neither her or Oakheart are those colors. Graystripe's and Millie's kits look nothing like them either as another example. I feel that because kits dont always look like their parents in the books, we shouldnt have to worry about how kits should look like either. In regards to Creamflower's kits, I was thinking she will have 2!)

Tainted~Wings wrote:(Agreeing with Animals65 on this. And timeskip is ok :) )

Just popping in to say that while it may be true that the canon Warriors series isn't always very realistic when it comes to genetics, this is Cas's rp, not the canon series, and so her rules need to be respected. Besides, it really isn't that big of a request to ask kits to somewhat resemble their parents.

The time-skip is fine by me!

I have to go right now but I'll reply to posts later.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:42 am

//the time skip is fine with me. Probably will have a pm with you asking some stuff about Deertail and Foxcloud during that time. And I’d love to take Beestar’s other tom kit, just let me know what her mate looked like and I’ll make one that looks like a cross between them
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me