Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby Laetificat » Wed May 12, 2021 8:41 am

Stormgrowl - Tags: Brookpaw, Morningpaw, Foxpaw, Hailpaw
She mused over his words - he was right after all, she didn’t know how to reach him if he went out of control. “I think the first step to take would be to see if you can turn into it. Right now, you’re involuntarily turning into your... other self. Maybe that’s why you don’t have control,” Stormgrowl suggested, thinking heavily. However, her thoughts were interrupted as Foxpaw raced into the den only to bother Hailpaw. “Foxpaw! Quit mewling like a kit and do something else if you’re bored. You’ve got a mentor that I’ve heard you like ditching; go bother Aspenheart.”

Silentpaw - Tags: Cedarsight, Mothmouth
Her face hardened in determination. Cedarsight was right of course. And even if Berryripple didn’t plan to take her out, she’d go train by herself. She was nearly 15 moons for Starclan’s sake! If she wasn’t old enough now to go by herself then she’d never be. Silentpaw gently headbutted Cedarsight in thanks for his uplifting words, then smiled at him. He truly was a kind tom. Deciding to try her paw at asking him a question, she pointed at his prey then him as if to ask if he had caught it.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Wed May 12, 2021 10:03 am

"Y-yes, Stormgrowl!" Foxpaw raced back out of the den, trying to find her mentor. Stormgrowl scared her sometimes,,,
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightrain. » Wed May 12, 2021 10:05 pm

𝑩𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
THE LOVING
a mostly gray-blue tabby tom with some mottled red on back and green eyes
tags: archsong & echokit & hollyspring | rank: warrior | activity: chatting | mentions: none

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After hearing Archsong's reasons, Bumblesight tapped his tail on Hollyspring's shoulder and briefly explained the situation. Bumblesight then looked back to Archsong as Hollyspring murmured an answer. "We'll accept your offer," he flicked an ear. "But we'll wait at least until Echokit becomes an apprentice. We don't want you overworked. Personally that would make me feel horrible. I'll also volunteer to be the father of the kits." He gave an affirming nod so Hollyspring could turn back to Echokit while Archsong started up much lighter conversation. "Yes it is rather strange how many apprentices seem to be suddenly appearing...it may be larger litters? Since I don't have an apprentice yet I don't really keep up with the apprentices. I'm still glad that new warriors might be coming to the den, even if it has to be expanded."

𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀𝑺𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮
THE DARING
a fawn-and-white singapura tom with firefly green eyes
tags: archsong & echokit & bumblesight | rank: warrior | activity: chatting | mentions: Miragestar & Acaciapetal

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hollyspring turned back to Echokit. He purred at the kit's excitement. "Well I'm not sure if I would even be your mentor. That's your mother's and Miragestar's choice to make, maybe Acaciapetal's." Hollyspring purred again at the kit's attempt, before studying it carefully. "Alright then, maybe consider putting your hind end lower, so your belly fur just brushes the ground. And don't lash your tail!" He chuckled. "If you lash your tail, your opponents have a better chance of hearing you especially during an ambush. Leave it straight out on the ground behind you. If your on a patrol you need to be able to make tail signals. I can show you those too if you'd like."
𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐎𝐇!
██████████████████████████████

well hello there! my online name is midnightrain. or evertravellingsoul (depending on the website).
my pronouns are she/her. you can call me rain. i'm a beginner equestrian and an aspiring author.
i am currently your average canine and feline roleplayer, but i am interested in becoming a
literate roleplayer.

████████████████████𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐌, 𝐍𝐎!
midnightrain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Thu May 13, 2021 8:30 am

Stormgrowl - Tags: Brookpaw, Morningpaw, Hailpaw
Now back on her original conversation, Stormgrowl looked down at Hailpaw whom had almost undeniably been roused from his sleep at this point. “Yes, prophecy training is a must and we’ll figure out a way for you to control yourself. Hailpaw needs work too in fact. Perhaps tomorrow morning you two can work on it together,” she said, nodding to herself. It was a great plan.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 15, 2021 5:32 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Miragestar )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ She was aware of a sudden wave of what emotions seemed to be upset and distraught. The light cream she-cat turned her head and saw that Miragestar was already looking at her, a slight frown on her face. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Miragestar... I had no idea you felt that way. I didn't mean to worry you, and I wouldn't leave you. I hoped I hadn't been away for too long..." Acaciapetal trailed off again, the guilt overwhelming her with tinges of the upset that she felt from the she-cat. The problem with feeling others' emotions was that she still continued to experience them as long as the cat was having them. Miragestar's tone of voice and distressing words wrenched her heart, only worsening the guilt that weighed heavy. "Of course, Miragestar, I'll do that from now on. I didn't know that you expected such a thing out of me... but I suppose I should have assumed."

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Rainshadow )
🙞 She wasn't much of a gossiper, but she was bored and wanted to talk with someone before the night patrols were sent out. Who knew -- maybe she'd be put on the patrol! Mousewhisker glanced around the camp and spotted many cats alone, but one, in particular, caught her eye. The word about Twistflare had spread quickly. Rainshadow, her brother, would do nicely for some information about what had happened earlier that afternoon. Mousewhisker stifled a yawn and trotted over to the tom, offering a wide smile before settling down beside him. "Good evening, Rainshadow. So... care to comment about your sister's actions from earlier? What do you think?"

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Foxpaw & Stormgrowl )
☁ He could faintly hear voices and the pounding of pawsteps as he was sleeping, but that was soon interrupted."Huh?" Hailpaw murmured sleepily and blinked at the cat who had awoken him. Stormgrowl was now scolding Foxpaw, maybe a little too harshly. However, the warrior was older than them and had more rank. He roused himself from out of his nest and stretched. Hailpaw froze at the she-cat's words, eyes wide with fear. "Um, are you sure that I really have to? I don't know if Cavetooth would agree with that... maybe we could work on something else tomorrow morning?" Great, now another cat was bothering him about his prophecy! Why couldn't they just let it go?

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She had been napping all day in the sunlight, but now she sat in the clearing and groomed herself under the night sky. Nettlefern glanced around the clearing and noticed others socializing with each other. Most likely gossiping about the most recent news - or at least, she assumed. She was never told anything, and it made her a little grumpy to be so neglected after dedicating so much time to this clan.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 15, 2021 7:57 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: open)

-
He looked after his apprentice who left the den to get something to eat, his ears followed the caregiver as the cat walked past him to go to talk with the Twistflare. He didn't think that going to talk to her at the moment could be the right thing to do as she seemed to want to be alone, but he could not stop anyone if they did want to talk to her.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: open)

-
He took some of his caught fishes to the pile and started to eat it, the little walk with Sootleaf and Creamflower was being very fun and they sure got a nice bunch of fish.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Ryewhisker )
-
She sighed "no do whatever you want to do, if you want to leave, leave if you want to stay, stay" she meowed to the older cat "I am not in place to say what everyone could be doing" she continued. She took her paws over her face and landed her head over her paws, closing her eyes "but I am tired, I think I am going to get some sleep now" she said silently.

Rainshadow - no prophecy
(male - warrior - apprentice is Tigerpaw - crush is Aspenheart)
(talking with: Mousewhisker)

-
He gave the warrior approving him a look, listening to what she needed to ask him he thought for the question for a moment "well I think that was pretty much a matter of time for her to speak up...well she maybe didn't say the right things, but she kept her emotions inside of her for a long time" he meowed. He took a look around the camp "I too are jealous about the prophecy cats and thought many times why I am still here when I have no powers..." he said to her "into the end what it matters really..." he said with a sight. He thought more about his words "you maybe don't know it, but she does say things when she is angry, mean things, but she doesn't usually mean any of them" he told her.

Pearshell - Propechy of aquatic breathing
(male - warrior - apprentice is open - crush on developing to Sunsertriver )
(talking with: open)

-
He watched the darkening sky, with a smile on his face, he didn't realize in the morning how much he enjoyed being with Sunsetriver. The little hunting trip with the she-cat sure was opened his eyes, maybe his heart too, it was embarrassing to think about, but he may have a little crush on that female warrior.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - a mentor is Primesong - crush on...)
(talking with: Tigerpaw)

-
She sighed "of course you were looking, just the wrong thing instead of the ground around your legs" she meowed to him. Her eyes turned to elsewhere from now, the day was going to end soon, and again they could need to go to sleep, she was not tired yet enough to get any sleep.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun May 16, 2021 11:08 am

Creamflower stretches by the nursery as she glances around the clearing, yawning. She enjoyed the walk with Sootleaf and Scarletjade and hopes they both enjoyed it too.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Tue May 18, 2021 3:22 am

P A L E P A W
|| Palepaw|| Apprentice || Male || No Prophecy|| Tags: Open

Palepaw stepped around the camp, stretching his paws- he had gone out for a short nap, and had only then come back into the camp. At least resting a bit allowed him to not think about his prophecy- the whole destruction of the clans! They would all be destroyed! Of course, he didn't have a single prophecy to his name, but Palepaw had a sort of...madness and paranoia that led to delusional thoughts of destruction and fire. It didn't help at all.

What was he supposed to do now? Train? Maybe- but he would just wait for his mentor to get him. Who knows, maybe his prophecy would come true once he was a warrior!

Never mind the fact that deep, deep inside him, pushed back endlessly, he knew he didn't have one. Palepaw just couldn't get a grasp on that.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idk xD » Wed May 19, 2021 12:58 am

M E A D O W F E A T H E R

🪶 Meadowfeather looked around the clearing. She was really bored. As she was staring at nothing, she stared at nothing. Looking around, she saw Palepaw looking at herself awkwardly. Meadowfeather walked over. "Um... hello. Are you okay?"

M E L ♫ D Y S ♪ N G

♫ Melodysong was sleeping in the Warrior's den.
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Wed May 19, 2021 8:05 am

P A L E P A W
|| Palepaw|| Apprentice || Male || No Prophecy|| Tags: Meadowfeather

Palepaw met Meadowfeather's eyes, and watched them for a little while- did they want something from him? His wonders were confirmed once they stepped up to him, and he spent some time before responding. "Uh- yes, I'm fine!" he said quickly. "Am I needed for something?"
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets