A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:34 am

PSA:
Cradily is now a moderator of A New Hope, so please give them the same respect as you'd give me, since we're typically on the same page about what's acceptable and what's not. Not that I expect her to do anything but accept forms, you guys aren't troublemakers. x)

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r tipped her head. "Did you want to go tonight? We shouldn't put this off too far, Robinwind." She noticed he looked concerned, and then she realized - after all, she had just asked him to make sure he was in camp when she had her kits, and now she was sending him out on a night-long mission the following day. "Don't worry about me," she mewed. "The Clan's safety is more important than one cat's life."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Riverstripe
D a p p l e l e a f padded back into camp. From her jaws hung two finches. She glanced behind her to give Riverstripe one last nod of thanks before placing the birds in the pile. The she-cat found that her stomach was growling, so she snatched a vole from the pile and padded towards where Beestar spoke. She ate in a few quick bites, famished, and then settled into groom while she waited for the announcements on who would be going to the Gathering.
that works for me, the patrols have been hunting all day lol

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r rolled his eyes with a heavy, playful sigh. "Oh, Littleflower, what are we going to do with you? I guess as long as you just look and don't touch, it will be okay." The tom stretched out in the grass, feeling giddy with all of their talk about the Gathering. "I don't want to have to come running after you to OakClan to drag you back by your tail when you fall in love with one of the toms. I can hear you now: 'Tigerblaze, oh Tigerblaze! I love your big muscles, and your handsome pelt! Please take me away to OakClan, I want to have your kits!' And Blizzardclaw? The Clan deputy? Beestar would have your tail!"

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
" S o u t h s t a r , a word," Acornspots mewed, catching up with the tom. "Russetswirl and myself wanted to talk to you about something! Well, mostly Russetswirl, I guess."

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
Q u i v e r p a w padded back into camp. She placed her prey in the pile, albeit still struggling with it all. Shaking out her pelt, she glanced up to the sky. Maybe I'll get to go to the Gathering! She took a smile mouse from the pile, pleased to be able to eat now that she'd hunted. She settled down near the apprentices' den, taking a large bite from the prey.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxcloud
D e e r t a i l thrust his muzzle against her shoulder, nuzzling her lovingly. "Please don't leave me, Foxcloud," he whispered to her, pressing himself against her as if his life depended on it. "I want you by my side forever."

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
-doing her thing-
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:19 am

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - tags: Beestar
The medicine cat huffed, flicking his tail with frustration. "No, Beestar! I don't want to go tonight." Didn't she understand that her life was more important than some dream? "An it's not just one life. You are leader, remember? And you're going to have kits. What about them?" He wasn't going to leave her. Robinwind sighed. "If you think it's that important for me to go to the Moonpool, then maybe I can see if Daydream or Russetswirl might be willing to come stay in camp with Ivypaw while I'm gone. Just in case anything happens."

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - tags: open
Elmshade watched as many of her Clanmates started returning from patrols, or training. She felt a little bit guilty that she hadn't taken Splashpaw out training, but that would have to wait for tomorrow. Beestar would probably announce who was going to the gathering soon. She hoped she was going! She started to groom out her fur, keeping an eye out on camp for any sign of Beestar heading to make an announcement.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Feb 23, 2020 4:20 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw watched Bearpaw before he slowly nodded his head. “I’m sure you are going but Beestar will be announcing who is going soon so let’s go back,” he told his apprentice as he lead them back to camp. “We both will want to eat before we leave too.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe frowned when he saw Riverstripe take off and slowly nodded, not expecting Dappleleaf to leave him as well. “Okay see you later,” he sighs and shakes his head as he then looked at Fallenstone. “Just us, or you going to leave me too?” He asked his friend, and nuzzles against her once.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly at the others affection before she waited for Quiverpaw to return to camp. When she saw her apprentice in the distance with freshkill, she headed for the warrior den to get some rest. She herself probably would end up going to the gathering as she wanted to go to the first one Quiverpaw goes to.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud purred softly and moved as close as she could to the tom, her nose pressed against the others flank. "I wouldn't ever leave you Deertail," she promised him as she continued to purr. Part of her felt truly thrilled that they would be together from now on and part of her was anxious at feeling held down onto something. "I love you too you know for the record."
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw felt hot from the compliments still and smiled at the encouragement to lead the patrol back to camp from Southstar. Every step she was taking she felt a bit more and more confident. She did move at a bit faster pace than she normally liked since she was aware of the sun beginning to go down and knew that they needed to get back as quick as possible.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl blinked as his clanmate put him basically front and center by telling Southstar that he had something to ask. He glanced at the queen with his one completely working eye and shook his head and sighs. "Well it's about kinda what we talked about in camp you see. Acornspots agreed to help train me to hunt so I could take on some warrior duties since I am not completely blind or deaf yet," he told his leader.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:01 am

On mobile, and thank you very much cas! Hopefully I won't have to use my mod powers for too much more other than accepting forms like you said. x)

Sunflare nodded and, picking up the rabbit they'd caught, started on the way back to camp

Nightwish shrugged. "Not sure. Maybe Stagpaw? I heard she was having her assessment today, so she must be very close to being a warrior. About time, too! She deserves it."

Littleflower let out a mrrow of laughter. "As if you'd have to come and get me! I'd come back on my own...you know, eventually, after I have three litters of kits. But seriously, Tigerblaze does have some nice muscles."

As Southstar followed Stagpaw, he turned to Russetswirl expectantly, then gave a nod of approval. "I think that's a great idea," he purred. "Didn't I tell you you were too young to be an elder? As long as you're comfortable with it, I'll announce your move to the warriors den when we get home before the gathering. Sound good?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:28 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw watched Bearpaw before he slowly nodded his head. “I’m sure you are going but Beestar will be announcing who is going soon so let’s go back,” he told his apprentice as he lead them back to camp. “We both will want to eat before we leave too.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe frowned when he saw Riverstripe take off and slowly nodded, not expecting Dappleleaf to leave him as well. “Okay see you later,” he sighs and shakes his head as he then looked at Fallenstone. “Just us, or you going to leave me too?” He asked his friend, and nuzzles against her once.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly at the others affection before she waited for Quiverpaw to return to camp. When she saw her apprentice in the distance with freshkill, she headed for the warrior den to get some rest. She herself probably would end up going to the gathering as she wanted to go to the first one Quiverpaw goes to.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud purred softly and moved as close as she could to the tom, her nose pressed against the others flank. "I wouldn't ever leave you Deertail," she promised him as she continued to purr. Part of her felt truly thrilled that they would be together from now on and part of her was anxious at feeling held down onto something. "I love you too you know for the record."
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw felt hot from the compliments still and smiled at the encouragement to lead the patrol back to camp from Southstar. Every step she was taking she felt a bit more and more confident. She did move at a bit faster pace than she normally liked since she was aware of the sun beginning to go down and knew that they needed to get back as quick as possible.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl groaned softly as he thought of having to share a den again but he soon relaxed. He did at least enjoy the idea of getting sleep aside Acornspots. “I don’t know I can’t really do much without having someone with me between my one eye and one ear so I probably couldn’t do all the warrior duties....”
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:07 am

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Stagpaw, Russetswirl, Acornspots, and Southstar ||

Hearing Russetswirl's plan she let out a purr. That would be great for the tom. She was sure he would be an asset to the clan, not that he wasn't before but in a new way now. Catching up to Stagpaw she spoke quietly. "You did very well today. I know it seems like being a few moons behind is a big deal right now, but sooner than you think they'll be flying by so quickly you'll wonder how you thought one or two could matter. What matters is that you have all the skills to be helpful to your clan. And today you showed you did. Good job."

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 6 moons || OakClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Sunflare ||

Bearpaw wrote:
"Woohoo!" she meowed. "Don't worry I feel like I could eat a whole fox right now!" She meowed swiping her tongue around her jaws. When they got back into camp she made a bee line for the fresh kill pile. She picked up a fat vole and dragged it over to the apprentice den wondering where the others were as she dug in.

Got into vet school!! Lifelong dream finally coming true!!
Last edited by __PawPrints__ on Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Feb 23, 2020 10:25 am

(@Cas you still looking for mods?)

Creamflower smiles and follows Sunflare back to OakClan camp, happy with how today is going so far. As soon as they have arrived, she pads over to the nursery, ready for whenever Beestar goes into labor.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Feb 23, 2020 2:37 pm

// congrats into getting into vet school! that's exciting

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Robinwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw laughed once at his apprentice hearing her say she would have a whole fox and shakes his head. He had picked something up from the fresh-kill pile for himself as he headed over to Beestar. He bowed his head once as he greeted Beestar and Robinwind. "Everything okay?" He frowned as he placed his finch on the ground, he could tell something bad happened between the two cats from their denominator.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: | Mentions:
    // not sure where Lilycat went but I'm gonna skip to them arriving back to camp
    Weaselstripe had carried his catches back to camp, placing them into the fresh-kill pile. When he spotted Dappleleaf, he debated on going over to her or not as he didn't know what her current mood was. He let out a sigh and took a mouse before he headed towards the warrior den. He didn't care for going to the gathering much at all, he'd rather be at the camp and hear about it when they all came back. Besides he was sure Beestar wasn't going and someone needed to help protect the camp.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: open| Mentions:
    Mistflower had went inside of the warrior den, falling asleep not long after she closed her eyes. However it didn't take long into her sleep that she began having a bad dream, it was the one she had a lot from when she was a kit in Oakclan. She was being laughed at by everyone, being called kittypet. She personally wasn't ever one but her father had been one at one point, she never remembered even meeting him which was the part that always annoyed her at being called one. She was a clan-cat and always planned on being one.
    Stagpaw's ear twitched some as she had picked up the conversation between Russetswirl and Southstar but remained focused on in front of them. When Streamspots joined her up at the front of the patrol, she glanced at her and purred softly. "Does that mean I'll finally be a warrior soon then?" She smiled proudly at her mentor. "And I know I just... seeing my former denmates get their warrior names that I was surpassed before I hurt my leg get their warrior names before me kinda hurt."
    Russetswirl groaned softly as he thought of having to share a den again but he soon relaxed. He did at least enjoy the idea of getting sleep aside Acornspots. “I don’t know I can’t really do much without having someone with me between my one eye and one ear so I probably couldn’t do all the warrior duties....”
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 23, 2020 11:59 pm

@animals, not at the moment, but I may be in the future depending on if the Clan grows. I probably won't close this one like I did JungleClan since there are two Clans here, so it won't be like fifty characters in one Clan lol. I just plan to open and close ranks here as necessary to keep things even.

@pawprints, congrats! I have some friends in pre-vet so I know it's a hard task, just hearing them talk about their labs and things! I'm so excited for you, you're going to be a very successful vet I think <3

@stormy that's probably for the best, I'm probably gonna check the front today and send out inactivity notices if I need to. I don't think they've been inactive for more than a couple of days, though.

@everyone, I promise I'll update the allegiances today. Please let me know if you see something wrong with your characters' info, I'll be happy to fix it! And if y'all think of anymore crushes you want me to add, I'll get on that as well!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r dipped her head, feeling a bit like a scolded kit. Robinwind was right - her kits lives mattered more than her own, but her Clan needed her, too. She had to be careful for them. "All right," she relented. "Is that a task you can delegate to Ivypaw for tonight's Gathering." She peered past the cat, where Jackdawpaw was helping the medicine cat apprentice with the herbs. A pang of worry shot through her - if Robinwind's vision and her dreams meant anything, could the jet black apprentice bring trouble to their Clan? He was hardly more than a kit and had been born in the Clan. She had apprenticed him to one of her finest, most trusted warriors. She had hoped Tigerblaze would help the burly apprentice channel his strength into precise, trained battle moves and hunting skills. No, she told herself. Tigerblaze wouldn't let that happen. Still, she couldn't shake the concern gnawing at her. Glancing up at the sky, Beestar realized dusk was falling. I need to announce who's going soon, so that they can rest and be well-fed for the journey.

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags:
D a p p l e l e a f glanced over at Weaselstripe as he returned to camp with his hunting partner. She was hopeful, watching him pick through the pile, selecting his prey. When the tom stalked to the warriors' den, she felt disappointed. Lying her head on her paws, she closed her eyes, waiting for Beestar to begin speaking.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r laughed as she continued. "Oh, well," he said, sitting up. "Do you think we should track down the rest of the patrol? Or should we just head back to camp?"

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s bumped the older tom's flank. "That's what you have me for," she told him. "I'll always be able to help you."

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
Q u i v e r p a w padded back into camp. She placed her prey in the pile, albeit still struggling with it all. Shaking out her pelt, she glanced up to the sky. Maybe I'll get to go to the Gathering! She took a smile mouse from the pile, pleased to be able to eat now that she'd hunted. She settled down near the apprentices' den, taking a large bite from the prey.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxcloud
D e e r t a i l pulled back, blinking slowly at her, eyes full of warmth. "Foxcloud...will you be my mate?"

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
-doing her thing-
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:32 am

// good idea. Well not super long, their last post here was Monday which a lot has happened since then.

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Robinwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw laughed once at his apprentice hearing her say she would have a whole fox and shakes his head. He had picked something up from the fresh-kill pile for himself as he headed over to Beestar. He bowed his head once as he greeted Beestar and Robinwind. "Everything okay Beestar?" He frowned as he placed his finch on the ground, he could tell something bad happened between the two cats from their denominator.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe laid down in front of the warriors den, glancing sadly at his food. He looked over at Dappleleaf once before be began eating his prey slowly, resting his head onto his paws inbetween bites. The tom did want to be with his friend who seemed like she had wanted to be with him, however he was stubborn and the way they left things while on patrol didn’t feel great.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: open| Mentions:
    Mistflower had went inside of the warrior den, falling asleep not long after she closed her eyes. However it didn't take long into her sleep that she began having a bad dream, it was the one she had a lot from when she was a kit in Oakclan. She was being laughed at by everyone, being called kittypet. She personally wasn't ever one but her father had been one at one point, she never remembered even meeting him which was the part that always annoyed her at being called one. She was a clan-cat and always planned on being one.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Mate: Deertail | Crush: Southstar| Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    The queen stared up at the strong warrior and licked his cheek once. “Yes! Of course Deertail,” she purred as she wrapped her tail around the others.
    Stagpaw's ear twitched some as she had picked up the conversation between Russetswirl and Southstar but remained focused on in front of them. When Streamspots joined her up at the front of the patrol, she glanced at her and purred softly. "Does that mean I'll finally be a warrior soon then?" She smiled proudly at her mentor. "And I know I just... seeing my former denmates get their warrior names that I was surpassed before I hurt my leg get their warrior names before me kinda hurt."
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots, Southstar | Mentions:
    Russetswirl sighs as he glanced at Acornspots, it sounded too good to be true. He knew eventually the lovely she-cat would have an apprentice and perhaps take on a mate and have kits. “Yeah I mean... for now,” he sighs and looks down as they walked. “I don’t want you to always feel like your responsible for me, like some big old kit.”
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me