∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Breeze〚4〛-- Hickory〚5〛

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:50 am

ღ Breezesong
    Tom -- 30 moons -- Warrior, apprentice: none-- Tags: Falcondown, Quietmouse, Wölfin
    Even Breezesong's pace slowed as they neared the border, more clearly alert now as he too opened his mouth to scent their surroundings more clearly. It was mostly just the road -- the thunderpath, he corrected himself mentally, because no one ever knew what he was talking about otherwise -- that he could smell. Until it wasn't, and he thinks he the first to scent the blood -- almost certainly a cat's, he's learned the differences well -- on the air, usually smooth silver fur bristling along his spine. He goes to speak up, but Falcondown has noticed it too now, and he nods at her direction with only a brief, concerned glance back at Quietmouse. He was a little glad he was staying back though. Cat's blood near a r-thunderpath would never lead to a pretty image to have in your mind.
    Breezesong keeps pace with Falcondown as they run for the scent, able but not willing to run ahead when he was not the one leading this patrol. Getting there first would mean little when he's not the one calling the shots. When they do arrive though, he can't help pressing his shoulder against the deputy's side in a show of comfort for a brief moment as she gave her command. "Understood." As she was already moving he pivoted, launched himself off the curb and over the railing in one smooth motion. He hit the grass running and was back to where they had left Quietmouse in record time, only barely winded. He did slightly overshoot where he meant to stop however, turning and headbutting the warrior's shoulder in the only reassuring gesture he could when he knew his words would shatter any comfort he offered. "We need you to run back to camp and get them prepared for an injured cat." He says, trying to soften the command as best he could considering the circumstances. "As fast as you can, I have to get back to Falcondown."

⚜ Hickorypaw
    Molly -- 10 moons -- Apprentice, mentor: Sparrowstar -- Tags: Sparrowstar, Foggyblur
    Hickorypaw startled at the touch of Sparrowstar's tail, having been distracted by the brief presence of the deputy -- who she couldn't help but be wary of. She couldn't pin her down, sometimes she reminded her too much of Yew, and others she almost seemed... kind? The back and forth left her stomach in knots. She was drawn back to the present by the leader's gesture, though it did leave her with some confusion itself. Was he trying to make sure she didn't leave while he was talking? Because she wasn't going to, he hadn't told her to do anything yet. Hickorypaw didn't understand.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ 004

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:29 pm

☀— Foggyblur
      Fourteen moons ∾ Molly ∾ Warrior of Stoneclan ∾ Location: Freshkill pile, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Sparrowstar, Applepaw

Barely noticing the deputy and purring fit to burst, Foggyblur grinned up at Sparrowstar. "I'll go tell her right now! You won't be disappointed, I promise!" With a polite mew to Hickorypaw, Foggyblur darted over to the freshkill pile, grabbed a small mouse, and then looked for Applepaw. She found the apprentice nearby finishing her breakfast. Foggyblur padded over to her in what she hoped was a casual manner. "Great news, Applepaw," she said, sitting down with her mouse. "I know you're only a couple moons away from being eligible for your warrior name, and Sparrowstar has given me permission to mentor you to make sure you're ready." Foggyblur watched Applepaw carefully for any signs of disappointment. "Once we're finished eating, we can begin a training session if you'd like."
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ 005 ㄱ

Postby Stars Hollow » Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:49 pm

❦ — — 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
      thirty-six moons tom leader of stoneclan location: fresh kill pile, stoneclan camp tags: hickorypaw

Sparrowstar chuckled, watching as the young warrior excitedly went to inform her new apprentice. He supposed now was as good a time as ever to start assigning official mentors and apprentices; the clan couldn't operate on the communal teaching system forever. They didn't have nearly enough resources or members for such an undertaking. "I hope she knows what she's getting into; Applepaw can be quite the spitfire when she wants to be." He shook his head, returning his full attention to Hickorypaw. His chest rumbled as he let out a low, comforting purr, keeping his tail wrapped around her. The younger cat was always so reserved around him, as if she was afraid of doing something wrong and being punished. He was making an effort to help her become more comfortable, of course, but it would take time and work. You couldn't change a cat overnight, after all. "Unlike you. I guess you could say I got lucky, getting an apprentice who keeps ME grounded instead of the other way around." The golden furred tom got to his paws, grin widening. "Now, since you've eaten your breakfast, what do you say you and I go hunting? The fresh kill pile is getting a little low, so it couldn't help to do some stocking up." He suggested.

❦ — — 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖
      ten moons molly stoneclan apprentice location: fresh kill pile, stoneclan camp tags: foggyblur

Applepaw was pulled from her thoughts at the older molly's approach, eyes widening at the revelation. Her, getting her own mentor? So soon? The thought filled Applepaw with a mixture of pride and excitement, her previous resentment towards Foggyblur receding back into her subconscious. "Really?!" She asked, getting to her paws, ears perked up and tail flicking back and forth. "That would be amazing! I hardly ever get to leave camp; there aren't enough warriors to chaperone!"
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☀ 005

Postby Ryn11 » Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:49 pm

☀— Foggyblur
      Fourteen moons ∾ Molly ∾ Warrior of Stoneclan ∾ Location: Freshkill pile, Stoneclan camp ∾ Tags: Applepaw

Foggyblur was so relieved that Applepaw was excited for some one-on-one mentoring. "Then let's start as soon as we can!" Foggyblur began speaking through mouthfuls of mouse. "Soon as we're done eating -- we'll head out. We can start -- training right away if you want, but -- it might be nice to do a mock patrol -- stretch our legs, get to know each other." The mouse was gone in record time. "Sound good to you?"
♪ ♫ I'm Ryn ♫ ♪
I'm here for the nostalgia and the rainbow critters
ImageImage Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Ryn11

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ∟ Broken Oaths ㄱ A Warrior Cats Roleplay

Postby Hawk WillowWatcher » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:21 pm

Last edited by Hawk WillowWatcher on Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage ImageImage ImageImageAdopt your own. Kitters!made by pheonix
Hawk WillowWatcher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DriedGrape » Wed Mar 06, 2024 7:01 pm

🐁 QUIETMOUSE
    27 moons 🔹 tom 🔹 warrior
    apprentice; open 🔹 location;; camp🔹 tags;; Sparrowstar
    'thinking' "talking"

OOC;; ××

IC;; Quietmouse jumped to his paws, fur rising along his spine as Breezesong came running back over to him; he opened his maw to speak but quickly shut it as the lanky tom gently headbutted him before speaking, telling him of the injured feline they had stumbled on. Shock spread across Quietmouse's features but he did not bother to give a reply back but instead gave a quick nod of understanding before taking off into the undergrowth, pushing his short legs to go faster as he raced across towards camp; taking him only a matter of minutes the small tom came rushing into camp, his chest heaving as he scanned around for Sparrowstar. Quickly spotting the golden colored tom he raced over to him as he sat with Hickorypaw "S-Sparrowstar, I need to speak with you" Quietmouse gasped as he came to stand beside the leader and his apprentice, without waiting for Sparrowstar to reply he continued "while out checking the border we caught the scent of blood, Falcondown and Breezesong went to investigate what it might be and they found a wounded cat on the thunderpath, they sent me ahead to tell you and to get everything prepared as they plan on bringing the cat back" he finished as his gaze shifted from his leader to Hickorypaw and back again.
MY CLAN
yarrowclan - sign up
DriedGrape

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeze〚4〛-- Hickory〚6〛

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:09 pm

Fortune's Fool wrote:
    ღ Breezesong
    Tom -- 30 moons -- Warrior, apprentice: none-- Tags: Falcondown, Quietmouse, Wölfin
    Even Breezesong's pace slowed as they neared the border, more clearly alert now as he too opened his mouth to scent their surroundings more clearly. It was mostly just the road -- the thunderpath, he corrected himself mentally, because no one ever knew what he was talking about otherwise -- that he could smell. Until it wasn't, and he thinks he the first to scent the blood -- almost certainly a cat's, he's learned the differences well -- on the air, usually smooth silver fur bristling along his spine. He goes to speak up, but Falcondown has noticed it too now, and he nods at her direction with only a brief, concerned glance back at Quietmouse. He was a little glad he was staying back though. Cat's blood near a r-thunderpath would never lead to a pretty image to have in your mind.
    Breezesong keeps pace with Falcondown as they run for the scent, able but not willing to run ahead when he was not the one leading this patrol. Getting there first would mean little when he's not the one calling the shots. When they do arrive though, he can't help pressing his shoulder against the deputy's side in a show of comfort for a brief moment as she gave her command. "Understood." As she was already moving he pivoted, launched himself off the curb and over the railing in one smooth motion. He hit the grass running and was back to where they had left Quietmouse in record time, only barely winded. He did slightly overshoot where he meant to stop however, turning and headbutting the warrior's shoulder in the only reassuring gesture he could when he knew his words would shatter any comfort he offered. "We need you to run back to camp and get them prepared for an injured cat." He says, trying to soften the command as best he could considering the circumstances. "As fast as you can, I have to get back to Falcondown."

{{I'll respond for Breeze once necrobinical can post for Falcon again}}

⚜ Hickorypaw
    Molly -- 10 moons -- Apprentice, mentor: Sparrowstar -- Tags: Sparrowstar, Quietmouse
    Well. He wasn't wrong, Hickorypaw thought, watching Foggyblur immediately dart off towards where Applepaw had been. Maybe her getting out of camp more would make her easier to handle when they had to share a den? Her eyes shifted to Sparrowstar once more when he spoke again, flexing her claws into the dirt beneath her paws briefly. He said and did a lot of things that confused her, and admitting that a cat so much younger than him kept him, as he said, 'grounded' so openly was certainly yet another in the ever growing list. But it wasn't a bad confusion, like her feelings toward the deputy, it was just... strange.
    "Hunting is--" she'd started to say, before one of the cats who had left only a short time ago came rushing back into the camp and headed straight for them. No sooner had he finished speaking than she stood, "the bedding, it needs to be checked." Hickorypaw was already moving towards where she knew the medicine cat's den was by the time she finished the statement.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:31 am

>> FALCONDOWN <<
> molly <> 30m <> deputy <> stoneclan border <> tags: wölfin, breezesong

This was not a sight one could even imagine calling pretty. Being struck by a monster... the deputy had heard a few horrific tales. She's sure this is a less awful case, but it still chills her to the bone. Minding any whizzing monsters, Falcondown hurries to the downed cat and leans close to listen for a heartbeat and breathing. Hearing both, she nudges the cat over Falcondown's head and across her broad shoulders. Moving carefully, Falcondown slips under the railing and down the slope. She's unable to go too fast with the balancing act of another cat on her shoulders, but she manages it. Silently, she hopes she and Breezesong can get this cat to the clan and healed as soon as possible. Though, the lack of a medicine cat makes it much harder... oh well. No other options, Falcondown trots towards her clan.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeze〚5〛-- Hickory〚6〛

Postby Fortune's Fool » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:13 am

ღ Breezesong
    Tom -- 30 moons -- Warrior, apprentice: none-- Tags: Falcondown, Wölfin
    As soon as he was certain Quietmouse was gone Breezesong launched himself into a run once more. Certainly he was glad that running was a bit of a specialty of his, because while neither of the legs of this journey had been overly long he was running hard. Even still by the time he reached Falcondown once more -- overshooting her just as he had Quietmouse from sheer momentum -- he was panting lightly. The warrior looped around her, coming back up on the other side from where he'd run past her, giving him a good view of the cat on her back. Despite how bad it looked, he couldn't help but feel some relief. He was no medicine cat but he'd seen cats hit before and this seemed much better than it could have been.
    "Quietmouse... should be back at camp by now." He reported, already getting his breathing back under control. Hopefully they'd really be ready.

Fortune's Fool wrote:
    ⚜ Hickorypaw
    Molly -- 10 moons -- Apprentice, mentor: Sparrowstar -- Tags: Sparrowstar, Quietmouse
    Well. He wasn't wrong, Hickorypaw thought, watching Foggyblur immediately dart off towards where Applepaw had been. Maybe her getting out of camp more would make her easier to handle when they had to share a den? Her eyes shifted to Sparrowstar once more when he spoke again, flexing her claws into the dirt beneath her paws briefly. He said and did a lot of things that confused her, and admitting that a cat so much younger than him kept him, as he said, 'grounded' so openly was certainly yet another in the ever growing list. But it wasn't a bad confusion, like her feelings toward the deputy, it was just... strange.
    "Hunting is--" she'd started to say, before one of the cats who had left only a short time ago came rushing back into the camp and headed straight for them. No sooner had he finished speaking than she stood, "the bedding, it needs to be checked." Hickorypaw was already moving towards where she knew the medicine cat's den was by the time she finished the statement.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

∟ 006 ㄱ

Postby Stars Hollow » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:01 pm

❦ — — 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
      thirty-six moons tom leader of stoneclan location: fresh kill pile, stoneclan camp tags: hickorypaw, quietmouse

Sparrowstar flinched as Quietmouse came bounding up in a panic, fur immediately standing on end. Was somebody hurt? Had a predator been spotted in the territory? Twolegs? The leader listened to the rushed explanation, eyes widening the further it went on. Mouse droppings, this wasn't good. While there were those in StoneClan who had a basic knowledge of herbs and medical treatment, none were skilled enough to treat thunderpath injuries. Upon joining the clan, no one had stepped up to take the position of medicine cat, and Sparrowstar couldn't blame them. The rank required a lot of knowledge and a level head, and while the old laws about not being allowed to take a mate did not apply to StoneClan, it was still a large responsibility to take on. The best he could hope for was that the mysterious cat wasn't as injured as they first appeared. "Thank you for telling me, Quietmouse! Please, run to the medicine cat's den and get a space set up for them! We will need to be ready when the others arrive." The golden furred tom turned to his apprentice apologetically. "I'm sorry, kiddo, but it looks like we've got an emergency on our paws. Hunting will just have to wait. Can you come with me to find extra moss for the bedding?" He asked, ears pursed forwards as he awaited his answer.

❦ — — 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖
      ten moons molly stoneclan apprentice location: fresh kill pile, stoneclan camp tags: foggyblur, quietmouse (mentioned)

Applepaw nodded eagerly, getting to her paws. "Of course! I would love that, actually!" At the sound of rushing pawsteps, the young apprentice turned her head, watching as Quietmouse bounded over to their leader in a flurry of emotion. Her eyes widened at the warrior's words, her head turning back to Foggyblur. "Somebody has been injured? Should we postpone the training?" She asked with worry. It had been a couple of moons since the last loner had come through the territory, and thus far StoneClan had been lucky enough to not encounter anyone who was seriously injured.
Stars Hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me