The Moonlit Sea - Warriors fan-clan roleplay (STARTED)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Moonlit Sea - Warriors fan-clan roleplay (STARTED)

Postby BloomyCat » Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:15 pm

this is actually where we roleplay! also you can choose your own apprentice in the game!
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babybel » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:13 pm

[ since there aren't many apprentices perhaps they should choose who they want as a mentor? That way not everyone is fighting for an apprentice ]

Sunleaf of Lavenderclan
tom || 33 moons || deputy || apprentice; open || tags; Pikestar || mentions; ××

A cool breeze swept through the camp, ruffling the soft honey and white patched fur of a large tom as he sat in the camp clearing; his soft brown gaze drifting over towards Pikestar's den, wondering how the older tom was doing. Giving his pelt a shake he headed for the prey pile, selecting a plump bird the large tom approached his leaders den, setting the bird down he called out "Pikestar are you awake? If so I brought you some prey" he said, paws shifting as he waited to be summoned inside.

Mudheart of Seaclan
shecat || 26 moons || warrior || apprentice; open || tags; open || mentions; ××

A small growl left the pale brown tabby shecat as she landed on the mouse, giving a swift nip to the back of its neck before burying it in the soft soil; lifting her head she parted her maw, drawing in the scents around her as she searched for another critter to bring back to her clan; her dull green eyes narrowed as the scent of a vole filled her senses and she began to search for it.

Willowstep of Hillclan
shecat || 17 moons || warrior || apprentice; open || tags; open || mentions; ××

Humming softly to herself a slender pale cream and grey shecat sat in the warriors den, stuffing the feathers of a bird she had recently eaten into her nest; once finished and satisfied the young shecat padded happily from the den, copper eyes scanning the clearing for someone to annoy.

Birdpaw of Islandclan
tom || 9 moons || apprentice || mentor; Fleetingstar(?) || tags; open || mentions; ××

Jolting in his nest the young creamy-white tom abruptly sat up, his heart pounding from the nightmare he just had, looking around he realised he was alone in the apprentices den causing him to let out a sad sigh 'of course im alone, there havent been any kits in the last couple moons' he thought to himself, closing his mismatched eyes briefly; giving his head a quick shake he decided to get up for the day and made his way from the den in hopes of seeing his mentor and leader out in the clearing.

Boulderpaw of Carpclan
tom || 7 moons || apprentice || mentor; Spidertooth(?) || tags; open || mentions; Carbonpaw

A soft shuffling could be heard from the empty elders den as a young dark grey tom moved around inside, his bright orange eyes narrowed as he balled up the stale moss and set it into piles; angry that his mentor told him to do this as punishment for leaving the camp unattended when all he wanted to do was bring back prey for his clan. Once done he removed the old moss from the den and disposed of it, not seeing his mentor anywhere the dark tom took off towards the apprentices den in search of the only other apprentice and his den mate Carbonpaw.

Babybel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloomyCat » Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:56 pm

Babybel wrote:[ since there aren't many apprentices perhaps they should choose who they want as a mentor? That way not everyone is fighting for an apprentice ]

Sunleaf of Lavenderclan
tom || 33 moons || deputy || apprentice; open || tags; Pikestar || mentions; ××

A cool breeze swept through the camp, ruffling the soft honey and white patched fur of a large tom as he sat in the camp clearing; his soft brown gaze drifting over towards Pikestar's den, wondering how the older tom was doing. Giving his pelt a shake he headed for the prey pile, selecting a plump bird the large tom approached his leaders den, setting the bird down he called out "Pikestar are you awake? If so I brought you some prey" he said, paws shifting as he waited to be summoned inside.

Mudheart of Seaclan
shecat || 26 moons || warrior || apprentice; open || tags; open || mentions; ××

A small growl left the pale brown tabby shecat as she landed on the mouse, giving a swift nip to the back of its neck before burying it in the soft soil; lifting her head she parted her maw, drawing in the scents around her as she searched for another critter to bring back to her clan; her dull green eyes narrowed as the scent of a vole filled her senses and she began to search for it.

Willowstep of Hillclan
shecat || 17 moons || warrior || apprentice; open || tags; open || mentions; ××

Humming softly to herself a slender pale cream and grey shecat sat in the warriors den, stuffing the feathers of a bird she had recently eaten into her nest; once finished and satisfied the young shecat padded happily from the den, copper eyes scanning the clearing for someone to annoy.

Birdpaw of Islandclan
tom || 9 moons || apprentice || mentor; Fleetingstar(?) || tags; open || mentions; ××

Jolting in his nest the young creamy-white tom abruptly sat up, his heart pounding from the nightmare he just had, looking around he realised he was alone in the apprentices den causing him to let out a sad sigh 'of course im alone, there havent been any kits in the last couple moons' he thought to himself, closing his mismatched eyes briefly; giving his head a quick shake he decided to get up for the day and made his way from the den in hopes of seeing his mentor and leader out in the clearing.

Boulderpaw of Carpclan
tom || 7 moons || apprentice || mentor; Spidertooth(?) || tags; open || mentions; Carbonpaw

A soft shuffling could be heard from the empty elders den as a young dark grey tom moved around inside, his bright orange eyes narrowed as he balled up the stale moss and set it into piles; angry that his mentor told him to do this as punishment for leaving the camp unattended when all he wanted to do was bring back prey for his clan. Once done he removed the old moss from the den and disposed of it, not seeing his mentor anywhere the dark tom took off towards the apprentices den in search of the only other apprentice and his den mate Carbonpaw.

YESS!!!! Apprentices should definitely choose mentors!
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloomyCat » Sat Dec 23, 2023 2:00 pm

Rosestar - Leader of Seaclan

The tortoiseshell she-cat padded over to the leader's den, she sensed if the starry lake cats was there (starry lake is basically starclan). "...What was there? perhaps the Starry Lake cats were sending me a message?''
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tavik rekichka » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:09 pm

OH MY GODS!! I just realize I don't play Pikestar! 😵‍💫😵😱 I am soooo sorry little_red_pony!! I have a character named Pikefeather and I just thought it was him 😭

Petalfur of Seaclan
warrior || she || 16 || apprentice; open

Flicking her tail the calico shecat watched quietly with droopy yellow eyes as her denmates started to stir and wake for the day, not wanting to leave the comfort of her warm nest she nestled deeper into it, closing her eyes briefly as she contemplated whether to get up or wait a little longer; deciding she didn't want to upset her leader or deputy she slowly rose to her paws, arching her back in a stretch before carefully picking her way around the remaining warriors that had yet to rise.

Spidertooth of Carpclan
warrior || he || 30 || apprentice; boulderpaw

Narrowing his orange eyes the tall black tom lashed his tail as he watched his apprentice from the edge of camp, making sure the young tom did as he was told before running off for a bit; satisfied with his work Spidertooth made his way over to a group of warriors to mingle and chat for a few before they had to head out for their morning hunts and patrols.
Last edited by tavik rekichka on Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pet's name: Oíche Shamhna
tavik rekichka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:51 pm

(and are loners/rogues/ outsiders allowed?)

Warrior of Seaclan
Seapool, female,21 moons, open apprentice, Crushing on Quietcall
Tags: Rosestar

Yawning and stretching the white she-cat stood up to her warm, but messy nest. Shaking her fur a little bit, before sitting down to her face and took a few licks here and there. Shaking her head she turned to look at the warrior's den before looking out of the entrance. She got out of the warrior's den, flicking her ears in embarrassment when she realized that most of the other clan mates were already out of the camp. Did she sleep this late, of course, there could still be some warriors deeper in the warrior's den still sleeping as she didn't look that closely around there. Her eyes looked toward the leader there watching to the empty spot of nowhere "Is everything alright Rosestar? You look like you just saw a ghost?" she meowed to her as she walked closer to the other female.

Warrior of Lavenderclan
Fireswallow, male, 54 moons, open for apprentice, open for crushes
Tags: Open

He left the camp much earlier, to hunt and just enjoy his time alone at the peaceful morning forest. He managed to see Sunleaf there hunting, but he was not sure if the honey-colored tom noticed him or not. He successfully caught a robin, and two mice, deciding to bring them back to camp now as they could still be enough for him to carry back, and maybe he could be needed in camp too, who knows. Instead of going straight, he took the little longer route back to camp. He took the prey to the camp and dropped them to the fresh-kill pile, giving a few licks to his paws as he looked around. He saw the deputy talking with the leader there, the medicine cat, Thrushfang, and Patchpaw were not anywhere to be seen yet, but that didn't matter it was still early.

Apprentice of Carpclan
Carbonpaw, male, 8 moons, Breezestar is mentor, open for crushes
Tags: Boulderpaw

He stood up at least to his warm nest, he did see the other apprentice Boulderpaw leaving the den earlier, but he was too tired or just too lazy to go after him. Now he felt like he was being laid down way too long and his legs needed some exercise. He slowly took his leave out of the den, yawning as he looked up to the bright sky, before looking around the camp. He didn't see his mentor or many other warriors at the moment, which was good as maybe now he was the one waking up earlier than the adults. He shook his mostly black pelt before walked over to the other apprentice there "Good morning Boulderpaw, what did you do to get your mentor so angry so you need to work around so early?" he asked him curiously.

Leader of Hillclan
Pearlstar, female, 60 moons, Open for an apprentice, open for crushes
Tags: open

The massive calico she-cat sat down near the leader's den entrance, at a nice spot to get the sun warm her fur and still be able to see around the camp. So far the camp seemed so silent like it did every morning the camp was usually very silent nowadays, they had no kits to play around and even the clan itself was not in good shape, what it was when she was just a warrior. There is plenty of prey on their lands, but still so few cats on her clan, where did everyone go? She shook her head, wanting not to think about that dark thought anymore. Everyone has some reasons.

Medicine cat apprentice of Islandclan
Palmpaw, female, 10 moons, the mentor is medicine cat, open for crushes

She had been sorting herbs for some time now, alone, which didn't bother her at all. She liked to work in the early mornings and late evenings when the camp was still calm as most of the cats were still sleeping. She liked to be a medicine cat apprentice, but she felt like she was not even near to being ready to become a full medicine cat yet, as her mentor had been acting weird recently. She knowed that her mentor was there, but sometimes she felt like they weren't. A deep sight came to her throat as she took a pile of the dry ones to bury them in the dirt place, as they used the old herbs like an air freshener for that smelly place.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sun Dec 24, 2023 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheMuddyCat » Sun Dec 24, 2023 2:02 pm

Flamewhisper the Medicine Cat
[hillclan] [tom] [30] [no apprentice] [tags; pearlstar]

Muttering could be heard from a den on the other side of the camp as a lanky tom rummaged through a pile of dried plants, his once bright orange eyes were now dull and droopy due to the lack of sleep he recieved and his once sleek orange pelt was now littered with plant pieces and seemed to stick up in random places; placing the last of the herbs in its place with a cream paw the tom took note of how short his storage seemed to be 'I need to go out and collect more' he thought to himself as he quickly rose to his paws and left his den in search of a patrol to tag along with, however once he stepped from his den his tail dropped as he realized no one seemed to be awake at the moment. As he turned to go back into his den he caught sight of a calico body near the leaders den causing his ears to perk and tail to perk back up, with quick paw steps he approached his Leader "good morning Pearlstar" Flamewhisker greeted with a dip of his head and a tired smile.

Thrushfang the Warrior
[lavenderclan] [shecat] [25] [apprentice; open] [tags; fireswallow]

Still in the warriors den sat a small pale greyish brown and white tabby shecat as she grooming her thick fur free from any knots or tangles, once satisfied with her appearance she decided to make her presence known out in the clearing "good morning everyone! Thrushfang called in a sweet voice, her carmel brown eyes sparkling as they shifted from Sunleaf and Pikestar talking to Fireswallow as he sat by the fresh kill pile; flicking her tail she approached the dark red and white tabby "good morning Fireswallow, did you sleep well?" She questioned as she sat near the larger feline.
TheMuddyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloomyCat » Tue Dec 26, 2023 7:05 pm

Rosestar Of Seaclan
Tags: Seapool, 23 moons, open for apprentice.

''Greetings, Seapool, I'm fine, it's probably just the wind.'' Rosestar replied while padding forward to Seapool.
''I'm just thinking for the future of Seaclan.''
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloomyCat » Wed Dec 27, 2023 1:25 am

Queen of flames wrote:(and are loners/rogues/ outsiders allowed?)

Warrior of Seaclan

Yawning and stretching the white she-cat stood up to her warm, but messy nest. Shaking her fur a little bit, before sitting down to her face and took a few licks here and there. Shaking her head she turned to look at the warrior's den before looking out of the entrance. She got out of the warrior's den, flicking her ears in embarrassment when she realized that most of the other clan mates were already out of the camp. Did she sleep this late, of course, there could still be some warriors deeper in the warrior's den still sleeping as she didn't look that closely around there. Her eyes looked toward the leader there watching to the empty spot of nowhere "Is everything alright Rosestar? You look like you just saw a ghost?" she meowed to her as she walked closer to the other female.

Warrior of Lavenderclan
Tags: Open

He left the camp much earlier, to hunt and just enjoy his time alone at the peaceful morning forest. He managed to see Sunleaf there hunting, but he was not sure if the honey-colored tom noticed him or not. He successfully caught a robin, and two mice, deciding to bring them back to camp now as they could still be enough for him to carry back, and maybe he could be needed in camp too, who knows. Instead of going straight, he took the little longer route back to camp. He took the prey to the camp and dropped them to the fresh-kill pile, giving a few licks to his paws as he looked around. He saw the deputy talking with the leader there, the medicine cat, Thrushfang, and Patchpaw were not anywhere to be seen yet, but that didn't matter it was still early.

Apprentice of Carpclan

He stood up at least to his warm nest, he did see the other apprentice Boulderpaw leaving the den earlier, but he was too tired or just too lazy to go after him. Now he felt like he was being laid down way too long and his legs needed some exercise. He slowly took his leave out of the den, yawning as he looked up to the bright sky, before looking around the camp. He didn't see his mentor or many other warriors at the moment, which was good as maybe now he was the one waking up earlier than the adults. He shook his mostly black pelt before walked over to the other apprentice there "Good morning Boulderpaw, what did you do to get your mentor so angry so you need to work around so early?" he asked him curiously.

Leader of Hillclan

The massive calico she-cat sat down near the leader's den entrance, at a nice spot to get the sun warm her fur and still be able to see around the camp. So far the camp seemed so silent like it did every morning the camp was usually very silent nowadays, they had no kits to play around and even the clan itself was not in good shape, what it was when she was just a warrior. There is plenty of prey on their lands, but still so few cats on her clan, where did everyone go? She shook her head, wanting not to think about that dark thought anymore. Everyone has some reasons.

She had been sorting herbs for some time now, alone, which didn't bother her at all. She liked to work in the early mornings and late evenings when the camp was still calm as most of the cats were still sleeping. She liked to be a medicine cat apprentice, but she felt like she was not even near to being ready to become a full medicine cat yet, as her mentor had been acting weird recently. She knowed that her mentor was there, but sometimes she felt like they weren't. A deep sight came to her throat as she took a pile of the dry ones to bury them in the dirt place, as they used the old herbs like an air freshener for that smelly place.

I forgot about this! Yes, rogues and loners are so allowed!
BloomyCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:48 am

Warrior of Seaclan

She looked at her and shook her head a little bit feeling like she hadn't told her the whole truth, but she decided not to question more about it "I see the wind huh, Why do you need to think about that? Is there some wrong?" she said then shook her head "I am sorry, are you hungry, maybe a good breakfast can calm your mind?" she meowed to the clan leader.

Warrior of Lavenderclan
Tags: Thrushfang

He scanned the camp a little bit, flicking his ears over to the upcoming voice of Thrushfang there, greeting everyone before she came his way "Mornings Thrushfang...Well yes I guess, I did sleep quite well" he responded to her. He flicked his tail a little bit as he looked at her "If you're hungry I got some fresh prey to the pile" he mewoed to her.

Apprentice of Carpclan

He stood up at least to his warm nest, he did see the other apprentice Boulderpaw leaving the den earlier, but he was too tired or just too lazy to go after him. Now he felt like he was being laid down way too long and his legs needed some exercise. He slowly took his leave out of the den, yawning as he looked up to the bright sky, before looking around the camp. He didn't see his mentor or many other warriors at the moment, which was good as maybe now he was the one waking up earlier than the adults. He shook his mostly black pelt before walking over to the other apprentice there "Good morning Boulderpaw, what did you do to get your mentor so angry so you need to work around so early?" he asked him curiously.

Leader of Hillclan
Tags: Flamewhisper

She sighed as she looked at the camp, her ears perking to the side when the medicine cat made his way to her "Good morning Flamewhisper, early as always" she meowed to the much younger cat. She flicked her tail a little as she moved it over her front paws "So how are you doing this morning? Everything going...okay?" she questioned the tom.

Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me