FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Postby Adamented » Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:02 am

ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / 20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴏʟʟʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Brokenwater
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Unsuspecting and lost in her thoughts, Millerstream jumps with a tiny mouse-like yelp when she's suddenly face-to-face with Brokenwater's beaming smile. After a moment to register, she's relieved and lets out a playful frustrated sigh, turning over her shoulder to groom her fur so it lays flat again having stuck straight up when she was startled.

Millerstream offers him a soft and friendly smile back, her face warm with embarrassment that she hadn't noticed him coming in close. "Well hi, Brokenwater. You scared the breath right out of me!" She laughs nervously, before teasing, "If you moved that quiet all the time, the freshkill pile would never run out of mice!"

ᴄʟᴏᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / 6 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴛᴏᴍ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ: Mirrorgaze

"Would I!" Cloverpaw chimes excitedly, the relief that Mirrorgaze noticed him first is certainly visible in his expression, he's always had a very honest face and has never been able to hide his thoughts on it. He abashedly dips his head in response to his teasing as an apology for his late waking before the nervousness quickly ebbs in favor of excitement, he's eager to impress in any way he can.

Nothing, in Cloverpaw's mind, is more exciting and more tangible than the opportunity to learn, it probably would have made him a persistent warrior but his heart was set elsewhere. Ever since he found that four leafed clover growing in a corner of the Medicine Den, having snuck out of the nursery to investigate the smells of camp. Cloverpaw's fate was sealed that day, in his heart, and though the clover was long gone now he was no less invigorated by his belief that this is his destiny.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:51 am

MirrorGaze | Med Cat | Male | Crush/Mate: None | Tags: Cloverpaw, HollyPaw, JuniperTail
(Waiting For junipetail)

VineWatcher | Deputy | Female| Crush/Mate: None | Tags: RobinPuddle
The deputys head swiveled towards the voice her green gaze landing on RobinPuddle dipping her head in greeting, "I'm unsure as I woke up late either way I wanted to send out a hunting patrol before I head out with Rosepaw for her training." she spoke calmly her face revealing nothing as she spoke.

BrokenWater | Warrior | Male| Crush/Mate: None | Tags: MillerStream
The tom just stuck out his tongue playfully before speaking, "Well if I were that quiet all the time I'd be scaring the living daylights out of all my clanmates!" he mewed jokingly his smile never faltering. "What are you doing out here on your own?" he asked head tilting the side as he gave her a questioning look.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:24 am

ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ

"Oh, so it's just me then, is it-?" Millerstream scoffs with playful sarcasm, faintly batting the back of Brokenwater's right ear. Visibly, she physically relaxes even more and her mind clears of her distracted thoughts, if just for this moment in time. When he asks about her being outside of camp by herself, she's a little nervous again, whiskers twitching as her mind races. With a quiet, almost defeated sigh, Millerstream decides to let herself be honest just a little bit more than usual.

"I was just- thinking," She mumbles. Millerstream makes a great effort to keep to herself, especially her problems, not wanting to trouble anyone. "Everyone has their own struggle, ours is no more important than anyone elses." her mother had always told her. "about... the future. And the past."

Millerstream makes a face and she grows warm again, embarrassed. She laughs half-heartedly in disbelief with herself, "That's... really vague isn't it? Sorry." She offers an apologetic look, before shifting on her paws and glancing back once at the stream as if her thoughts still linger in its surface, then back to Brokenwater. "What brings you out here?"

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:34 pm

BrokenWater | Warrior | Male| Crush/Mate: None | Tags: MillerStream
BrokenWater chuckles as he smirked, "The one and only to ever be scared by the lovely BrokenWater!" he mewed playfully before the she-cat spoke again answering his earlier question.

Purring he let her finish before replying, "Everyone has their own reasons to either be as vague as possible or avoid a question and shift the conversation it's their choice to do so. Soooo vague or not no reason to be sorry as I'm sure you have your reasons." he mewed with a smile before turning to explain why he'd been out though as soon as he tried to remember why he was out it slipped his mind and his brain seemed to go blank. "Uhh about that I can't remember why I came out." He said seeming to over exaggerating his facial expressions in a comical way while still showing his confusion about his loss in memory.
─────────────────────
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
─────────────────────
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ourosmosis » Wed Jan 11, 2023 1:18 am

Foxfire

Foxfire in a large maine coon with cream and orange fur and dark brown eyes. Crush: none Roleplay: Hazelbranch, Moonshadow Location: camp

Foxfire stood up, shaking a bit of snow from his tail. "Hunting works for me as long as you both are fine with it." He then smiled to both, waiting patiently for when they would all begin leaving together. As he did, he breathed in the crisp cool air deeply, exited for the snowy forest trip ahead.
Ourosmosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Wed Jan 11, 2023 4:23 am

ᴍɪʟʟᴇʀꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ

Millerstream laughs, amused with his forgetfulness. "Well since you're out here, do you want to go hunting with me?" She offers, flicking her tail idly. Since they're both not doing anything anyway, there's no harm in trying to add some prey to the freshkill pile- especially during Leafbare. She knows the shallow snow numbing her toes under this patch of foliage will be thicker once she leaves it and of course Mirrorgaze and Junipertail would recommend against it, but she figures a little could isn't going to do her or her kits too much harm as long as she isn't out for too long.

Millerstream probably would have went hunting alone anyway, now that Brokenwater is here she won't have to. That is, if he cares to accompany her and doesn't shoo her away back to camp... She offers a persuasive smile and nudge, hoping to further convince him. "I think I know a good spot for catching finches this time of year."

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets