πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y πŸ’€

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ’€ T H E C A V E D - I N C L A N R O L E P L A Y πŸ’€

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:17 am

Lone'Sight / Female / In Waiting / Apprentice(Open) / Crush(Open) / Tags: Open
The pretty she-cat squeezed her eyes tightly shut before opening them with a loud sigh as she was unable to get the sleep she so desperately needed. Finally she stood up and padded out of the den looking around with large green eyes, despite not sleeping and her slim frame she looked as if she were healthy and ready to take on anyone... Even in a place like this.
◀─────────────────────β—₯
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:41 am

Lupinegaze (34 moons)
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - crush (open) - tags; Iciclerain

He eyed the in-waiting walking out of the leader's den, noticing the way the pastel-colored tom watched around the camp. After noticing the tail twist he walked toward him "Rat cave? Yeah I am coming" he murmured with more excitement as now he had something better to do than just sat and wait.

Pecanberry (30 moons)
Queen - female - apprentice (n/a) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat, Geysertail

She nodded to Brinkingpbat, she did trust the warrior to take care of her only kit, even if she was a little bit worried about their going to check the caves. She flattered her ears when she heard an unfamiliar cat, who did talk like she was someone Brinkingbat already knew and she didn't hear any issues at the camp.

Beautyfluff (24 moons)
Silver Mushroom - female - apprentice (Rhodonitepaw) - crush (open) - tags; open

She was going to go to question the time-teller about the rocks he was always watching, she didn't get anything about those which kind of interested her. Thought the tom was already on his own words and there was this stranger wandering around the cave too. She looked behind her to see if her apprentice was already up or not, she was not hurrying so she didn't mind the younger cat taking his time to sleep a little bit longer.

Iciclerain (24 moons)
In waiting - male - apprentice (open) - Crush (Geysertail) - tags: Lupinegaze, Lonesight

His two colored eyes looked around the camp to see the cats, before noticing one of the in-waiting, Lonesight. The odd-colored tom walked toward the she-cat "Good afternoon Lonesight" he meowed gently "I was asked to do a patrol to the rat cave, so do you maybe want to join it?" he asked her.

Zinniapaw (8 moons)
Apprentice - male - mentor (Hangingroot) - crush (open) - tags; Littlepaw

He looked over at his mentor little confused when he asked him to join the apprentices to go alone to the rat caves. He was being there before, so he thought to know the place there even if the path was dangerous. He didn't see Rhotonitepaw yet, but the silver mushroom apprentice was likely learning to become a silver mushroom. He turned at Littlepaw "why is he so rude to you? calling you useless? I think you are doing your best what we all are" he meowed to him.

Midnightkit (3 moons)
kit - female - mother (Pecanberry) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat, Geysertail

She smiled at the warrior, her eyes turning toward the cats coming to the entrance. She flicked her ears and sniffed the air as if she didn't know the cat "so? Who are you?" she asked suddenly looking at Geysertail and then to Brinkingbat "you know her?" she kept asking.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:48 am

Lone'Sight / Female / In Waiting / Apprentice(Open) / Crush(Open) / Tags: Iciclerain
The she-cat spun around her tail swishing behind her causing what dirt and debris to fly up in the air though when the dust settled all that could be seen was a colorful she-cat giving a tired yet kind smile to her fellow in-waiting. "Of course. I'd love to join the patrol, though may i ask who else -if anyone- will be joining us?" she mewed her voice calm and kind.
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:54 pm

Geysertail

Geysertail waved politely at the kit. She was sure they were a kit, since their voice was clear and without toil like the other cats in the caves. "I'm Geysertail." She meowed softly, "I rarely leave the Dripping Caves, so usually nobody sees me." Geysertail turned around to ask Brinkingbat. "Is this your little friend? They seem very polite. Even if I can't see them." She purred slightly.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:42 pm

H a n g i n g r o o t s
Bloomingshroom, Iciclerain, Lupinegaze, Lonesight

*Hangingroots noticed the much larger group of cats other than Bloomingshrooms small patrol. She looked over at Bloomingshroom* "Maybe we should join there patrol, I think it would be easier to fend of any intruders, like a cave-dweller" *Her mole nose twitched with anticipation*

~D r I p p I n g w h I s k e r s
Geysertail

*Drippingwhiskers pulled himself a little farther to the exit, hoping Pecan wouldn''t notice him and send him back to the blocked entrance. WIth none of his siblings or aunt's kits becoming Time-tellers, it was really hard for him to hold a two-cat jpb by himself*

~ B r i n k i n g b a t ~
Midnightkit, Pecanberry, Drippingwhiskers, Geysertail

*Brinkingbat smiled, giving Geysertail a glance* "Yep! She's no harm whatsoever to Midnightkit. She'll be in good paws, Pecanberry. She turned to the exit, giving both of her friends a sympathetic glance. Though cave-dwellers always stuck close to the clan, no cat ever trusted them* "Come along! Off to the graveyard, little one!" *She purred, shooing her friends out of the exit. Once they were out of earshot, she turned* "It's been so long since we've been able to sneak out, I'm sorry!" *She whispered*

~ L i t t l e p a w ~
Zinniapaw

*Littlepaw looked up nervously from his paws, he seemed to be fiddling with something; a caterpillar. "Well... I was born to a family with a lot of mutations... my ancestor's after ancestors had them. While I... was born with none. There's this.. ranking system cats made up, but not commonly talked about. It puts me in place as: worse than show-off rank."
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??
Hello there. You might know me. That is all.

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:11 pm

Bloomingshroom

Bloomingshroom glanced at the much bigger patrol near them. She scoffed scornfully. "Iciclerain should be able to keep track of them. Besides, my main goal isn't really to patrol. I need to talk with Reekingstar later, so I won't be able to patrol for long anyways." She was confident with her abilities. However, she still felt jealous. Not because of the amount of friends and followers Iciclerain had, but because he had much more power in his paws. Power that Bloomingshroom never really had, despite being a In-Waiting for so long. She glared at Iciclerain. When she becomes the leader, the first thing she does would be to exile that slippery-paws.

Geysertail

Geysertail smiled softly. She couldn't say no to Brinkingbat. "It's okay, your job is very important." She purred.
Hi there! Call me Amy. I'm usually active!
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:20 pm

~ R E E K I N G S T A R ~

*Reekingstar's long, wiry tail lashed. They still waited for Bloomingshroom's patrol to be finished, and for when Drippingwhislers came by to tell them if it was night or day*

Midnightkit, Drippingwhiskers, Geysertail

*Brinkingbat smiled back, her determined eyes were mixed with anxiety. Though she butted her head straight into everything, it was hard to know the ins and outs of being so new to Murmuringclan* "Thank you, Geyser." (She whirled around, gracefully folding her wings so that she would slam into the walls* "Come along, Midnightkit!" *She called before she began to head to the graveyard*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 12, 2022 6:48 am

Lupinegaze (34 moons)
Warrior - male - apprentice (open) - crush (open) - tags; Iciclerain

He waited for the Iciclerain to walk back with whoever he was inviting to the patrol to the rat caves. His pink eyes wandered around the cats at the camp. Broomingshroom was there doing some other patrol to somewhere likely and Drippingwhiskers the time-teller was acting all weird there.

Pecanberry (30 moons)
Queen - female - apprentice (n/a) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat, Geysertail

She gave a small smile to the Geysertail when the he-cat answered her kit's question about who she was. She also noticed that the stranger was likely blind as her ears perked to the talker way before she turned her head to the speaker. She took a few licks to her chest, noticing the time-teller walking toward the exit almost like trying to sneak away without anyone noticing him. She didn't have anything against tom, so she didn't understand why he was acting that way.

Beautyfluff (24 moons)
Silver Mushroom - female - apprentice (Rhodonitepaw) - crush (open) - tags; open

She was going to go to question the time-teller about the rocks he was always watching, she didn't get anything about those which kind of interested her. Thought the tom was already on his own words and there was this stranger wandering around the cave too. She looked behind her to see if her apprentice was already up or not, she was not hurrying so she didn't mind the younger cat taking his time to sleep a little bit longer.

Iciclerain (24 moons)
In waiting - male - apprentice (open) - Crush (Geysertail) - tags: Lupinegaze, Lonesight

He smiled at the Lonesight "That's good, yeah, Lupinegaze will come and maybe ask the apprentices to join us too..." he responded to the she-cat. He noticed the Hangingroot talking with his apprentice Zinniapaw, not hearing what they were talking about but he did leave the younger cat alone to join Bloomingshroom there. He had a little bad feeling around the others in waiting there as he noticed the Bloomingshroom look his way many times. As he was not as mutated as many others of the clan if the clan wanted him gone they could just ask him to leave as he could not stay if he was not wanted in there.

Zinniapaw (8 moons)
Apprentice - male - mentor (Hangingroot) - crush (open) - tags; Littlepaw

He flicked his ears "you know I don't really have much of any mutations either, there is plenty of cats that don't have those extra tails, eyes or noses, or something odd in their body" he responded to him. He looked around for a moment "I think it could be better if we don't have any mutations, so without them, we could live outside of this place, without hiding from the whole outside world" he said. He sighed flicking his tail "I would like to get outside of the place someday" he said almost whispering.

Midnightkit (3 moons)
kit - female - mother (Pecanberry) - crush (open) - tags; Brinkingbat, Geysertail

She blinked her eyes at the stranger "Geysertail? oh okay...what's Dripping caves? Is it a good place? better than this?" she asked her eyes turning to the she-cat which seemed to be blind and then to Brinkingbat "Graveyard? is that place haunted by the ghost of the past cats?" she meowed somewhat excited, but little nervous as well.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxvPARANORMAvxX » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:14 am

~D r I p p I n g w h I s k e r s
Geysertail

*Drippingwhiskers twitched his whiskers, sighing. Both Geysertail and Brinkingbat were a lot closer, and it was hard to fit in with them* "I'm.. going to head back to the blocked entrance, see you guys later." *Whirling around, he made his way back to the blocked entrance. The light was now wavering, the sun seemed to be going down. The sacrificing would be held shortly; and he was terrified*

Midnightkit, Pecanberry, Drippingwhiskers, Geysertail, Midnightkit

*Brinkingbat gave the she-kit a nervous smile* "The dripping caves is a dangerous place, there are many stalactites/mites that you can hurt yourself on, and the water is deep enough to drown you." *She hoped the kit wouldn't ask to go there, it was a special place for Drippingwhiskers, and Geysertail she wasn't ready to give up; even though many cats came and go all the time. Changing th subject; she said* "The graveyard is not filled with ghosts, sadly. The graveyard is more of a place to feast. Whenever we don't have enough food, we come to the graveyard to feast on the cats of the dead; but.. that's when it is necessary. We'll be going here to learn about the history." *Brinkingbat was always a strong, determined she-cat who would put herself first in any dangerous situation. She cared about her friends and loved to hang around with kits. Many would mistake her for a facilitator queen, or a mentor*

~ L i t t l e p a w ~
Zinniapaw

*Littlepaw gave Zinniapaw a small smile* "I would love to get out of this place." *He looked mournfully out of the apprentice den* "But there's no way out. The entrance has been blocked for thousands of seasons, the only dirt easy enough to dig is from the graves, and no one knows what's in that maze, but they've never come back." *he rested his muzzle on his paws* "Theres no hope for us."

~ R E E K I N G S T A R ~
ALL

*Reekingstar's tongue flicked, and a sharp, hissing sound came from their mouth. They couldn't wait anymore*"BLOOMINGSHROOM! COME IN HERE!" *They called, there voice called throughout the cave*
?? - PaRAnORMA - ??

XxvPARANORMAvxX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Tue Dec 13, 2022 8:34 am

Lone'Sight / Female / In Waiting / Apprentice(Open) / Crush(Open) / Tags:Iciclerain, Lupinegaze,
The pretty she-cat nodded her head, "I don't think we need to bring an apprentice 3 is plenty... Though if you'd still like to I can go ask one of them to join us on the patrol." she mewed trailing off as her green eyes became distant staring at a crack in the cave walls her ears perked as if she were hearing a voice from the past.
◣─────────────────────◒
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me