⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Mist » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:40 pm

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Apprentice: Duskpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Duskpaw, Open
Mossleap blinked when she was named Duskpaw's new mentor. After Nightstar dismissed the meeting she made her way over to the apprentice. "If we're not needed for patrol we'll head out and review what you already know."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dewsplash/Crush: Open/Tags: Dewsplash, Open
"So what do we do now?" Nettlepaw asked once Nightstar had dismissed the meeting. "Do you think we'll be picked for one of the patrols?"

Eaglewing/Tom/18 moons/DarkClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Plumsea, Oaklion, Open
"Do you guys think we should ask another warrior to join?" Eaglewing asked as he glanced around camp. "Or are the three of us enough for a hunting patrol?"

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/DarkClan Apprentice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open/Tags: Smokestar, Open
Ivypaw's tail twitched slightly as she listened to Smokestar speak. "If Emberpuddle is willing to teach me the ways of a healer then I would be honored to learn from him," she meowed after a few moments. "Is there anything else I can help you with Smokestar?"

Starlingsong/She-cat/48 moons/DarkClan Queen/Kits: Wolfkit and Icekit/Crush: Open/Tags: Snake-eye, Open
Starlingsong nodded as she listened to the younger she-cat. "Yes, it would be a good opportunity for Oaklion to prove his loyalty to the Clan," she agreed. "He might even do Wolfkit some good should Smokestar decided to pair them together next moon." She then chuckled softly. "Although both he and Icekit have decided that Smokestar is going to chose one of them to be his apprentice."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Cheetahkit, Tags: Snake-eye, Cheetahkit, Open
"Well he will choose me over Icekit," Wolfkit meowed after his mother had spoken. "I don't know why any warrior would want a runt like him as an apprentice anyway," he added before heading out into camp. He grinned slightly when he saw Cheetahkit and darted over to her. "Morning Cheetahkit! Want to play?"

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Snake-eye, Open
Icekit growled softly when Wolfkit called him a runt before running off. "I'd rather be a runt than a bully like him," he muttered to himself before shaking his head. "Do you think you could show us some fighting moves?" he asked Snake-eye softly. "If you're not too busy of course."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 2:15 am

Russetwind/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: open
Russetwind was grooming her fur as she watched the clan. She enjoyed mornings before everyone woke because it was quite peaceful.

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: open
Whisperpaw walked out of the apprentices den avoiding other cats. He knew some would bully him if he interacted with them.

Sageflame/ Female/ Warrior/ 12 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: open
Sageflame exited the den with her head high. Today would be a good day and she wouldn't let any cat foul it.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:06 am

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Open
Thorn' Patch walked out of the warriors den and stretched his sore muscles. Yawning, he walked over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a small mouse. He wasen't very hungry, and he wanted to leave the bigger and jucier prey to the older warriors and queens. Sighing, he walked over to the shade of a small bush and slowly tore into the old prey.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Sage' Flame

Doe'Brook walked out of the nursery, stretching her aching legs. It was hard carrying kits, and she never had very strong legs. Yawning, she spotted Sage'Flame walking out of the warriors den. The Bengal walked over to her, dipping her head in greeting to the young warrior. " Good morning Sage'Flame" She was curious on why the she-cat was so happy so early in the morning.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 3:53 am

Russetwind was grooming her fur as she watched the clan. She enjoyed mornings before everyone woke because it was quite peaceful.

Whisperpaw walked out of the apprentices den avoiding other cats. He knew some would bully him if he interacted with them.

Sageflame/ Female/ Warrior/ 12 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Doebrook
Sageflame stopped when a Queen, Doebrook, approached her. “Morning!” She said cheerfully. “How are you today?” She asks.

Cherrysplash/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: open
Just yonking this here till she is approved
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:23 am

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Ivypaw | ➣ Tagged: None

indentation As he padded along, periodically snatching up a few leaves of dock, and sticks of fennel as he went, the tom allowed his mind to wander. It will be interesting if Ivypaw accepts the offer of a medicine cat apprentice. Well either way it'll be interesting if only to see who gets she gets as a mentor. Emberpuddle absently picked up a lone branch as he neared the best place in darkclan territory to gather cobwebs. Though he'd have to be careful of spiders. He shivered, he hated spiders with the passion of a thousand moons. Carefully stepping down into the small underground cave, the flame-colored tom froze as a spider scuttled across his paw. Eyes widening, the tom did his best to keep his panic at bay and head deeper into the cave. "I'm going to regret this so much." He muttered under his breath.

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Smokestar | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong, Icekit & Wolfkit(briefly)

indentation Snake-eye purred in amusement, conceding that Starlingsong was probably right. The feline held in a laugh when the she-cat mentioned that both Icekit and Wolfkit had decided that Smokestar was going to mentor them. Her amusement faded as Wolfkit insulted his brother, calling him a runt. To which rather confused her, there wasn't much of a size difference between the two kits. Maybe it was perspective? Mentally shaking her head, she spoke,"Well, I can't argue with your logic on that one Starlingsong." Rasing a whiskered eyebrow, giving her a what in Starclan was that all about? look, before turning her attention to Icekit. "A wise decision, depending on a few variables that kind of attitude can get one nowhere very fast." Her frosty blue-green gaze flickered over to where Wolfkit had exited the den, before returning to the queen and her other son. " I do have some free time on my paws, I'm sure Hawkpaw's tuckered out after yesterday. A few basic battle moves wouldn't be much trouble."

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation Call her anything you like, but Hazeshade still wasn't a hundred percent certain about some of the happenings in the clan. Nightstar had yet to name a new deputy. It made the elder wonder why the unspeakably young she-cat was holding out. Her eyes narrowed, a cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored an apprentice. It was the seventh rule in the code, one Hazeshade respected and expected to be followed religiously. So maybe, she was waiting because her chosen hasn't had an apprentice at the time? So who could it possibly be? A growling purr rumbled in her throat. "Curiouser and curiouser."

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar, Mossleap, Blazingsun, Tigerstep & Duskpaw | ➣ Tagged: Nettlepaw

indentation Mossleap and Duskpaw eh? Not a bad idea. He mused as Nightstar called the meeting to an end, turn his attention to Nettlepaw. "Well, it's possible. Though I think we'll stay clear of border patrols until we get some basic battle training done." He paused glancing between Blazingsun and Tigerstep. Dewsplash let out a hum then mewed,"Why don't we go see if we can join Tigerstep's hunting patrol. It'll allow you to both see more territory and get some training done." It's a good idea, efficient. Getting to his feet the male allowed his gaze to wander while he waited for any kind of voclization from his apprentice.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:38 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (open) | tags (Blazingsun)
She watched as the few apprentices got their mentors, at last, she was happy some of them were already waited for the moon or more to fully start their training to become a warrior. She looked at Blazingsun when the Nightstar ordered the red tom to lead the border patrol. She gave a quick lick to her front paws before the tom's voice spoke to her "uh? Sure I will join you Blazingsun" she responded to the tom.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Smallkit, Doebrook, Sageflame)
She watched as the clan meeting was now over and the other queen Doebrook walked to the fresh-kill pile. Shaking her fur she turned to Smallkit when the kit walked next to her "Good morning my dear" she meowed giving the kit a lick on the forehead "hmm? Of course you can, I will go as well" she told him. She stood up and made her way to the pile, making sure her kit was following her "Good morning Doebrook, Sageflame" she called out after getting closer to the two she-cats.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Mom, open)
He woke up and looked at how his mother's back was showing at the entrance of the den, yawning he turned to see another queen Doebrook walking out of the nursery. Stretching the small tom kit walked out "mom Can I go to eat?" he asked her with an excited glare toward the fresh-kill pile.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Mossleap)
He looked over at Mossleap his new mentor, though he was still very shocked for what happened to his former one, even though he was not sure what really happened to the warrior. He touched noses with the she-cat "well maybe we could ask Tigerstep if he and Owlpaw could want use join their hunting patrol?" he offered.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ivypaw)
He dark-furred Persian tom watched the younger cat as she did her choose "Yes, of course...I already spoke to Emberpuddle and he could be more than ready to train you as his apprentice" he meowed to her. He gave her a smile which was pretty unusual on him "Well you can go to say your answer to Emberpuddle too and he can do your medicine cat apprentice ceremony later today" he said.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She looked at Oaklion then turned to Eaglewing "well I think three could be enough for a hunting patrol but that's you to desire if you want to ask someone else with us" she meowed to him, with a gentle smile.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He watched the catch being gathering for some patrols but was not sure which patrols they were going to go at. He spotted his apprentice Frostpaw there and walked to her "Good you're up, we could check how your training is going at...we're you need some more practice and so on..." he told the younger cat.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Heronwing) | tags (open)
After walking up she left the apprentices den which was so empty, there were not many apprentices except for her and Ivypaw. The two kits Icekit and Wolfkit will join the apprentice's den next moon, so before that, she will need to enjoy her alone time in this den.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:52 am

Thorn’Patch - Tags: Open - Mobile
Thorn' Patch walked out of the warriors den and stretched his sore muscles. Yawning, he walked over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a small mouse. He wasen't very hungry, and he wanted to leave the bigger and jucier prey to the older warriors and queens. Sighing, he walked over to the shade of a small bush and slowly tore into the old prey.

Doe’Brook - Tags: Sage’Flame - Mobile

Doe’Brook smiled and nodded “ I’m good, but I’ll be better once I have my kits” she laughed. “ It’s been tiring lugging them along, I hope they come sooner rather than later” she sat down next to the warrior. “ Enough about myself, how are you?”

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:57 am

"Me? I am great! This is gonna be a great day, nothing can change my mood today!" She said smiling.

Just yonking this here till she is approved
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:20 am

Thorn’Patch - DarkClan - Tags: WhisperPaw - Mobile

Thorn’Patch noticed the young apprentice leave his den. Standing up, he stretched his long white legs and walked over to the apprentice. “ Good morning WhisperPaw” He greeted.

Doe’Brook - LightningClan - Tags: Sage’Flame - Mobile

Doe’Brook smiled “ Well, I’m happy to hear that” she licked her paw and dragged it over her face. “ I sure do miss my warrior duties, it’s always kind of boring in the nursery” she shrugged.

palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 am

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags:Thornpatch
He tipped his head respectfully. He couldn’t say morning back so he hoped it was enough.

She smiled. “Well when the kits are born I can help babysit if you’d like” she says. “Or we can go hunting together when they become apprentices” she says

Cherrysplash stretched her multicolored pelt and yawned. She padded out and was trying to see where her brother was.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me