Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby SmilePup » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:07 am

Dreamstruck stopped, to put his tail comfortingly around the young apprentice. "Don't worry. Everything's gonna be fine, Mintpaw. You and your brother are gonna be best friends again, ok?" He never liked seeing the apprentices sad, especially Mintpaw. She had gone through so much, and honestly? He thought it was unfair for her to be put through it. "Hey- let's have a bet! I'm gonna see which of us can catch more fish!" That should make the mood lighter- hopefully-
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:01 am

@Smilepup is dreamstruck identify non-binary or male? Not trying to be rude just get their pronouns correct (:
𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: Dreamstruck
~ ~ ~

Mintpaw's ears perked at Dreamstruck's bet, and she spun around to give her mentor a smug smile. "You're on!" She meowed, flicking her tail in excitement. "You are soooooo going down!" She called, and dashed off toward the river. She was excited to do something, and silently thanked starclan she had such a kind mentor. A mentor who kept her mind from wandering, and worrying. But Dreamstruck's words still lingered in her head.
Me and Minnowpaw be together again? Mintpaw's mind wondered. Dreamstruck is very optimistic but... they weren't there. They didn't have to see his look of terror and fear when that fox raked it's claws across their face. It was just him and I. And the silence he gave me before saying no... he was trying to be strong but I know my appearance scared him, and my outbursts of anger and violent past didn't help. I know I may have seemed scary to him when I fought but... I was only trying to protect him.
Mintpaw just sighed, and kept on running. She lifted her head toward the treetops and smiled. Maybe one day, when there was peace again, she could sit down with Minnowpaw and they could have a heart to heart. she would tell him she loved him so much and he was her world. Though her big-sisterly love sometimes got her into trouble, but all she ever did was to protect him and make him happy. And if it came to it and Minnowpaw just couldn't stand to look at her, she would be ok with that. Just as long as he was happy.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:12 am

//Either--

Dreamstruck ran, toward the river. He was certain Mintpaw would win, but that was good. She needed a win. They had heard what happened, and could never imagine going through that. He shook his head, and kept running. Eventually, the river came into view. He laughed, and rushed over to the side of it. Hmmm- it didn't seem that frozen. He wondered if a cat could fall through if they weren't careful...
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Fri Apr 30, 2021 11:04 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: Dreamstruck
~ ~ ~

Dreamstruck was a bit faster then her, and quickly outpaced the young apprentice. They ran down toward the river. But as her mentor arrived at the bank, she stopped. Mintpaw slowed to a trot and turned so she could examine the river. There was ice frosted over, but it wasn't so thick. She remembered seeing ducks and otters dive under water to catch their prey, and she knew the key to fishing was speed. She knew there were fish under the ice, probably moving slower then they normally would to conserve energy. She just need to break the ice, and the trove of fish underneath would be hers.
So she turned around and trotted back up the hill a little, until she was a good enough distance away for a running start. She stopped for a moment to take a deep breath, before she sped back down the path, as fast as her legs would carry her. As Mintpaw got closer, she pinned her ears back, lowered her head and prepared to dive. Within a couple moments she came speeding down, jumped around Dreamstruck and dove forepaws first straight into the water.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sîgh » Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:41 pm

【Daykit】

Sycamoreclan kit | 2 moons | Tagged; Cosmospetal and her 2 siblings | Location; Nursery

Daykit raised her eyes to see her brother now looking at her. She smirked and replied cheekily. "You'd sleep through the whole leaf-fall like a hibernating rabbit if we let you." The tiny kit then giggled and nodded before turning to face Mosskit who was still sleeping. She got into a (not so good) crouch and leaped onto Mosskit. "Wake up!"

𝕄𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕥

Sycamoreclan kit | 2 moons| Tagged; Cosmospetal and his two siblings | Location; Nursery

His sleep was suddenly interrupted as he felt a little bit of weight on top of him. "H-hey! cut it out mouse-brain! Trying to sleep here..." Mosskit hissed irritably and shoved her off.
sîgh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 01, 2021 1:01 am

RabbitPaw
[Female]~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the camp]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

She decided to check on the kits. "They are so cute!!" she whispered to herself.
She looked at the kits sleeping and napping while bugging each other. "I think my mentor is late," she said to herself.
She walked out of the den trying not to startle the kits. She found a few sticks and she brought them inside the den to play with them. Crack.... crunch.... the sticks were a great way to pass the time.
After playing with the sticks she had gotten bored. She decided not to go to far from camp. She hopped over a few fallen trees. then she spotted a hole on one of the fallen trees. She reached into the hole and inside were a few frightened house wrens.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Sat May 01, 2021 1:36 am

Dreamstruck watched as the apprentice dove under the ice. "Mintpaw!" He was very worried- the water would be freezing! They didn't know if the apprentice would be ok..But she must be! Right? They had to believe in Mintpaw. Only if Mintpaw didn't come up soon, they would do something.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 01, 2021 2:47 am

RabbitPaw
[Female]~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the camp]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

She remembered watching the other apprentices hunt with their mentors.
"Well, i guess i can try, maybe i can teach myself to be a warrior," she thought to herself.
She had successfully hunted both of the house wrens without a flaw.
She brought them back to the den, and put it in the fresh kill pile.
"Elders first," she smiled, as she shoved some house wren over to twistedwhisker.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Sat May 01, 2021 4:48 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: open
~ ~ ~

As soon as she felt the water against her fur, she felt whole again. She swished her tail and moved her paws in the rhythmic motion she had been taught. And as much as she wanted to stay down here forever, the water was bitterly cold, and she had a mentor on shore who she was positive was growing ever more worried. And she knew the last thing she wanted was for Dreamstruck to just worry more. So she sped off through the water until she saw them. She spotted a couple catfish, feeding on the bottom of the river. She brought her paddling to a halt, and floated along the top of the water, just under the ice. She gasped some air from a few air pockets, and prepared to dive. She waited until she was just before going over, and quickly twisted into a dive.
She growled through the water and unsheathed her claws, twisting through the water in an attempt to latch her claws on at least one of the fish. She felt the tail one slap her side, and she spun around and swiped her claws through the water, at she at once saw blood rose. She closed her jaws around the now limp fish, and began to give chase to the other fish. She quickly dove at the top and broke the ice, taking a deep breath and tossing the catfish to the bank for Dreamstruck to intercept, before diving down again. She knew she should stop, but her confidence got the better of her. She would show Dreamstruck she was the best fisher in Sycamoreclan!

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Sat May 01, 2021 4:59 am

RabbitPaw
[Female] ~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: near the riverbank]~ [mentor: beetburrow]

After a successful hunt she decided to go for more. then she saw a cold looking river. She saw dreamstruck and mintpaw training together, she sighed, she had wished that she could have trained with beetburrow. She watched, fish after fish plopped on land. But something didn't feel right the rabbitpaw she saw a big dark cloud. It seemed like there would be a really bad snowstorm she better warn the others before they would get stuck in the middle of the storm.
mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me