Shoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Shoreclan ♛

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Fri May 07, 2021 1:51 pm

𝒯𝓊𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[28 moons] [medicine cat] [tom] [Apprentice; Speckledpaw] [location; medicine den] [mood; concentrated]
    xx [mentions; Speckledpaw] [tags;Speckledpaw]

He smiled with a nod approving what she had said. “Yes you are right, I was going to stop by the other medicine cats to get some herbs from them and see if they needed any herbs. Times like this can be tough for all the clans. You never know when something might happen.” He hummed thinking remembering a time when he was young before shaking his head.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hazeshade ♛ 4

Postby Rae'tia » Sat May 08, 2021 2:51 pm

Hazeshade
❝The Politician❞
gender; Female age; 104m rank; Elder sexuality; Heterosexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Creamflower & Charmbird

indentation Her ear twitched as Creamflower spoke, and nearly huffed, as she set the feathers aside. She and her siblings had not gone out to feed the clan, but themselves. They had been rather self-centered at the age, but that was neither here nor there. "Pikepaw in all his brilliance hadn't noticed that in the cold, that the prey was beginning to frost over. It was a harsh time, only mid-leaf-bare, so thankfully it would only be downhill from there." She huffed, "The three of us, Snowpaw, Tigerpaw and I came back to our meeting place with a few extra catches, to find my dear brother curled up around our previous kills. When we asked him why he was curled up around them. He proclaimed that they had frosted over, and he was warming them up." The feline shook her head, purring with amusement.
indentation "He had apparently tried to take a bite out of a mouse that Tigerpaw had caught and ended up chipping a tooth against what he had thought was frozen mouse skin. Truthfully, he'd somehow managed to bite down onto a small rock while trying to eat his mouse." She chuckled, then took a small bite of her blackbird quickly chewing and swallowing. "The four of us ended up curled up around him and our prey to keep them warm, too scared to get our catches back to camp. Or eat. In fear that we too would chip a tooth. I'm pretty sure that's the reason that my brother got the warrior name Pikefang, a reference to his chipped tooth." She let out a rasped chuckle, then again took a bite of her meal.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐖

Postby kalo. » Sun May 09, 2021 2:38 am

( 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐖
xxxxxx r. med cat app m. oh boy! t. tuftwillow
x
indentindentSpeckledpaw let out a large smile when her mentor praised her. Lashing her tail behind her in excitement before nodding. "Is it common for clan medicine cats to share herbs? To enter another clan's camp like that?" Speckledpaw had never been to another clan's camp. This was her first winter as a med cat apprentice, and the more the seasons changed the more she was learning. It wasn't like she had expected it to be. And she was kinda glad for that. To always be learning. "Is there any chance I can come along? Or would I need to stay here and take care of the clan?" The thought of being in charge of the med den while her mentor was gone was intimidating, but she knew her mentor trusted her to hold the den down if she needed to. Tuftwillow was smart, he wouldn't set Speckledpaw up to fail. Or at least she hoped he wouldn't. "I know what needs to be done if I stay too. I can take care of the clan Yeah. I know enough to stay and take care of the den." Speckledpaw let out a triumphant smile and puffed her chest out. She may still be young, but she took her role seriously and she was ready to do whatever Tuftwillow told her to do.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:27 am

Creamflower listens to Hazeshade continuing the story and giggles a little. "That sounds amusing!" she said with a smile. "Is that the end of the story or is there more to it?" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 4

Postby SilentMelody » Fri May 14, 2021 6:09 am

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
    female | 40 moons | leader | bi | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Silentstrike
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxx"Good morning, Silentstrike. Are you hoping the morning patrol will return soon?" she asked and nodded her head towards the pile.
    (response merged below)

x

𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡
    male | 30 moons | warrior | gay | apprentice: none | crush: Swanfeather | location: camp | tags: Swanfeather
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe stifled another yawn and glanced over at Swanfeather, still blinking sleepily at the white tom. "Good morning," Almondsplash repeated, partially because he wasn't fully awake and partially from being flustered by the light touch of his tail. He turned his head when Swanfeather did and saw Shellstar approaching, dipping his chin to her as well. It took him a few seconds to form the words. Why did Almondsplash have to be so slow in the morning? "Good morning, Shellstar." Within a few moments, she was beside Silentstrike. The calico she-cat seemed to smile brightly at the two of them and nodded her head in kind greeting. "Good morning, Swanfeather and Almondsplash." Flicking her bushy tail-tip, she sat down for a moment and groomed her face. Pausing, she replied, "That's a wonderful idea! I know I've already sent out the morning patrol, but the clan could always use some more prey around here."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Mon May 17, 2021 6:28 am

𝒯𝓊𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 ! !
    xx[28 moons] [medicine cat] [tom] [Apprentice; Speckledpaw] [location; medicine den] [mood; concentrated]

He hummed a bit and kept a soft smile on his face. “During this time cats can and do get sick more easily. There are herbs that we or other clans need, I’m going to see if I can meet a petrol at the borders. Medicine cats aren’t bound to the conflicts of most disagreements amongst the clans. We are here to make sure the clans survive and all the cats are okay. I’d love to take you though I think I want you to stay here and if anyone comes in sick or hurt to care for them.” He placed his nose onto her forehead and then got up moving away a bit looking at her. “I trust you to be able to do this while I check on the other medicine cats and bring back some herbs. I’ll bring you next time,” he purred a bit before nodding once more to her.

Snowpaw ! !
    xx[8 moons] [Apprentice] [She-cat] [Mentor; Swanfeather ] [location; apprentice den] [mood; worried]
    xx [mentions; none] [tags; open ]

She was awake in her nest thinking. Dreaming or not either way every day has been the same for her. She wondered what it was like to be normal and see the world around her. The colors she wished to see, though despite that she had twice the amount of hearing, smell, and touch then the other cats. She still was trying to work on the senses she could to get better, she got up slowly as she now knew the camp enough to know where to go. Although she knows the way she stayed along side the walls of camp in order to not get in the way of the other cats. She left the apprentice den hearing the other cats around camp chatting or planning their day. She was overwhelmed by all the scents from all the cats in camp, she softly groaned as she felt her head hurt a bit. She has been around these scents growing up but as she got older the more it felt like they got stronger, the smell of herbs hit her nose as she walked past the medicine den. She stopped by the prey pile but didn't take anything as she sat down curling her tail around herself.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat May 22, 2021 6:49 am

Plumpaw
╔═══════╗

ShoreClan
Apprentice
7 Moons
Straight
Mentored by Eelfang
Alone

╚═══════╝

For some reason that Plumpaw suspected had something to do with being a growing young tom, he had woken up early and ravenously hungry. Most cats had still been sleeping when he has slipped into the dawn sunrise to stretch his legs and search for something worth hunting. Normally, he would have snagged breakfast from the fresh-kill pile, but he had been recently scolded for eating before feeding the elders and was hoping to avoid another boring lecture. Still, he was way too hungry to wait for Eelfang to take him out, so he had gone off by himself.
It is possible that he might have caught more than the scrawny fish he held between his jaws. Plumpaw had, maybe caught something nicer as well, that was mysteriously nowhere to be seen, but he was no longer starving, and that was what really mattered to him. Besides, he had hunted for the clan, or whatever, so no one could say anything this time, right?
That was what he told himself as he approached the tunnel system that ShoreClan called home. He could see some cats above ground, but none of them caught his attention at the moment. Plumpaw's business was below ground, and that was exactly where he headed: right down the nearest tunnel that led him straight to the prey pile, where he dropped his sad catch to be immediately forgotten.
The moment that fish slipped out from between his teeth, Plumpaw raised his head and pricked his ears, looking around for any signs of his golden-furred mentor. He was already more than prepared for his next adventure, and searched expectantly for said mentor to provide it.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shunnnchan » Wed May 26, 2021 6:23 am

" OWLFACE ''
male | 36 moons | warrior | heterosexual, biromantic | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp | tags: shellstar, silentstrike, plumpaw, creamflower, hazeshade

to be fair, owlface couldn't stand the morning chatter that filled the camp at this hour. small talk was a waste of time, and so he always made a point of going out on the morning patrol or going out to hunt before anyone could start anything with him. aside from these dwelling thoughts, the large white tom strode elegantly towards the tunnel at the camp's entrance, two sparkling perch secured in his jaws.

he considered his next move of the day, eyes glazed over as he walked deeper into the caves. as he came to the fresh kill pile he hide the twinge of annoyance at seeing so much activity going on near his destination. instead, he gave a polite bow as he approached to shellstar, silentstrike and the elders, and skirting respectfully around plumpaw as he set down the still dripping prey.
shunnnchan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Wed May 26, 2021 5:38 pm

𝒯𝓊𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 ! !

He hummed a bit and kept a soft smile on his face. “During this time cats can and do get sick more easily. There are herbs that we or other clans need, I’m going to see if I can meet a petrol at the borders. Medicine cats aren’t bound to the conflicts of most disagreements amongst the clans. We are here to make sure the clans survive and all the cats are okay. I’d love to take you though I think I want you to stay here and if anyone comes in sick or hurt to care for them.” He placed his nose onto her forehead and then got up moving away a bit looking at her. “I trust you to be able to do this while I check on the other medicine cats and bring back some herbs. I’ll bring you next time,” he purred a bit before nodding once more to her.

Snowpaw ! !
    xx[8 moons] [Apprentice] [She-cat] [Mentor; Swanfeather ] [location; camp] [mood; worried]
    xx [mentions; Plumpaw, Owlface ] [tags; Plumpaw, Owlface ]

She smelt Plumpaw and Owlface as the both of them brought prey they caught. She nodded to the two of them, "How is the prey?" She could smell the lingering scent of other prey on the both of them though the scent on Plumpaw was other prey more then fish that he had brought. She didn't say anything about it as she was looking at the direction of the two.

xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 27, 2021 2:46 am

~~ Charmbird ~~
^female ~~ elder ~~ crush is not open ~~ tags: Creamflower, Hazeshade, open^

She finished her meal as she listened to the story Hazeshade told Creamflower. Her eyes looked over to the nursery wondering if Blackpetal was up as well, but so far she has not seen the other queen or even Lynxkit. Signing she licked her lips and turned to see the small group of cats there around Shellstar, which was nothing new at this early. She thought about taking a walk into the territory, he was maybe elder, but not that bad in shape, just a small walk around would do much to her.

~~ Bunnytuft ~~
^female ~~ young warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: Bramblemoon, Cricketpaw ^

She stopped when Bramblemoon decided to stay watching his apprentice hunting the adders, she flicked her ears and looked forward to them "well I will go to see there then..." she meowed to the older warrior, walking past him. She was not really big fun of border patrols as they were a little bit boring and a little bit dangerous too as who knows what will jump out of the bushes if they were not alert at all the times.

~~ Cocoablaze ~~
^male ~~ yoing warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: open^

After not being organized to the morning patrol the chocolate-colored young tom walked back to the warrior's den to sleep a little bit more. He didn't have an apprentice to deal with and nothing else at the moment either, maybe he could hunt later to the clan.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me