Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby Seall » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:14 am

Specklepaw
tags: no one | Prophecy of Warmth & Light | she-cat | 9 moons

Specklepaw bathed in the sun. She appreciated how the camp wasn’t sheltered by trees, as the sun made her positive and happy. The grey medicine cat rolled over and stared at the medicine cat’s den. She had just finished checking all the herbs and making sure they were in stock; so, she was just waiting for something to happen.
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:30 pm

Pigeonpaw | Apprentice | Prophecy of Mimicry | Tagging: Mousewhisker

Pigeonpaw looked from his mentor to the mouse, his tail flicking from one side to the other. Eventually, he nodded and lowered his mouth to nibble at the mouse. His mentor was right: it was a better idea to Besides, if he ended up working himself up into a tizzy over a mouse, how was he going to get through any of his training?

Finishing his mouse and swiftly burying the remains, he looked up expectantly to Mousewhisker and nodded. He was ready now.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:43 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Specklepaw)

-
He was being silently watching after his apprentice checking the herb dens, he didn't want to bother her so he just let her do the little job, it was good practice for the younger cat anyway. When he noticed that she finished her job with the herbs he walked to her "I see you've been busy, good...so did you get all the herbs we need if any?" he meowed to her.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: Creamflower )

-
He quickly finished his prey and gave a look around the fresh-kill pile as he waited for his den mate to finish her fish "I think that squirrel could be good to the Nettlefern...she could not feel hungry for a long time after eating that" he meowed his eyes watching the dead long-tailed animal at the pile.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Brookpaw, Redsplatter, Morningpaw )
-
She walked to find her apprentice "Brookpaw, we're on a patrol, we better group up so we can start to get out" she meowed to the younger cat. Her eyes then wandered around the camp to see either Redsplatter or Morningpaw 'I think they did hear the calling to go to a patrol' she thought herself.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - mentor is ??- crush on...)
(talking with: open)

-
At last, the white fluffy she-cat waked to her nice dreams, which she has completely forgotten when stood up to reality. She watched the apprentice's den seeing that there were not many cats sleeping anymore, which made her jump into her paws, thinking that she slept too late again. Speeding out of the den, but stopped when noticed that the clan was still there, she was not too late, she didn't even see her mentor yet.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Mar 19, 2021 5:46 am

Creamflower listens to Scarletjade mentioning a squirrel to be a perfect choice to give to Nettlefern and smiles, nodding in agreement. "It is a big piece of prey." she said. "I think that will work just fine!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seall » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:35 am

Specklepaw
tags: Freshbreath | Prophecy of Warmth & Light | she-cat | 9 moons

The young medicine cat apprentice blinked at her mentor and slowly got up. Whilst stretching, she meowed "Well, we definitely have all the common herbs we need." Specklepaw then sat down and placed her tail gently on her paws, "Besides, if we didn't, it wouldn't be much of a problem, right?" She joked, "After all, you do have the ability to grow the herbs if we need them!"
Seall

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 19, 2021 6:39 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: open )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ She smiled at Twistflare, watching the she-cat trot away to fetch her apprentice and find the other two cats. Surely Brookpaw would let his sister know about the patrol, and Morningpaw would get her mentor. Of course, she had purposefully put those cats together for the ease of the patrol being brought together quickly. Acaciapetal settled down into a sitting position, surveying the camp and watching the cats mingling with each other.

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Pigeonpaw )
🙞 She waited patiently for Pigeonpaw to finish eating... well, as patiently as possible. The she-cat didn't want to eat anything because she was excited for training today. "So! What would you like to do today? Some old, boring, regular battle training? Or some cool prophecy training?" Mousewhisker asked, the enthusiasm creeping into her voice.

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Morningpaw )
☁ He offered a sympathetic expression to Brookpaw, although he was still unsure of why he looked so disheveled and seemed so groggy. Although the territory was mostly safe, Hailpaw hoped that his friend would be okay on patrol. He shook his head and turned back to Morningpaw thoughtfully. The dark gray tom hummed and eventually murmured, "I hope so too. Do you want to grab something to eat before our mentors get us?"

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She was still sleeping soundly, unaware of everything going on around her and in the camp.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idk xD » Sat Mar 20, 2021 6:13 am

Moonkit (Gender: ♀, Role: Kit, Sexuality: ?, Crush: open, Prophecy: none yet, Tags: open)

Moonkit scrambled up and sprinted across the clearing. Moonkit grasped a mouse, jerked around, and ran off. She came to a stop in the corner of the nursery, and sat down. Her tail was constantly twitching as she dropped the mouse and started eating.
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:13 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Specklepaw)

-
He gave her a smile "well yes, I do can grow some herbs if I wanted to but It's different, herbs grown by nature are always better than herbs done by me...that's why I collect herbs in woods than do them myself..." he told the young she-cat. He then looked at the fresh-kill pile "are you eat yet? You're being so active in the morning so go to get something good to eat" he meowed to her with a smile.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: Creamflower )

-
He licked his lips and stood up "well then it settled then, let's get this to Nettlefern, and then let's go for a small walk..." he meowed stretching his legs lightly. His eyes turned to Moonkit for a moment "maybe Moonkit could go to keep company to Nettlefern? She looks always so lonely" he murmured.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Brookpaw, Redsplatter, Morningpaw )
-
She walked to find her apprentice "Brookpaw, we're on a patrol, we better group up so we can start to get out" she meowed to the younger cat. Her eyes then wandered around the camp to see either Redsplatter or Morningpaw 'I think they did hear the calling to go to a patrol' she thought herself.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - mentor is ??- crush on...)
(talking with: open)

-
At last, the white fluffy she-cat waked to her nice dreams, which she has completely forgotten when stood up to reality. She watched the apprentice's den seeing that there were not many cats sleeping anymore, which made her jump into her paws, thinking that she slept too late again. Speeding out of the den, but stopped when noticed that the clan was still there, she was not too late, she didn't even see her mentor yet.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:58 am

Creamflower looks at Moonkit after Scarletjade mentions her and nods, realizing he's right. "I agree." she said. "Plus she can hear stories from Nettlefern and maybe learn something from them!"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idk xD » Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:11 am

Moonkit 💧

(Gender: ♀, Role: Kit, Sexuality: ?, Crush: open, Prophecy: none, Tags: open, Location: Camp, Time: Daytime, Mate: Open)

🌊 Moonkit perked up. It had been a really long time since anycat had noticed her. It was unusual. Her tail twitched a little. She wasn't much of a cat to listen to stories all day.
Last edited by Idk xD on Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi.

Bye.
Idk xD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me