The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:25 am

leafpaw
she wakes up catches a bird and starts to eat
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:26 pm

[whos Lynx tagging?]

Willowwing- f- 72 moons- Queen- bi; Nightcall is mate- Kits: Willowkit, Nightkit, 2 open- Pool clan- Tags: Nightcall

The pretty silver she cat purred as she stretched out on her side. Blue and green eyes blinked a moment, and whiskers twitched. She sighed as she said “I only managed to think of two, but were having four... Willowkit and Nightkit.”

(Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.)

Willowkit (Willowcall)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- Too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

(Black kit with green eyes.)

Night kit (Nightwing)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

Redtail- f- 26 moons- Loner- bi; Storm- mate open- no kits yet- no clan yet, of course- Tags: open

The pretty red classic tabby and calico she cat let out a sigh. Her whiskers and ears twitched a bit as she looked around. She licked one black patch of her coat a moment. She then licked some of the white on herself. She sighed once more, tail flicking and lashing for a bit. She made a feline sound the equivalent of a hum, and walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 1:14 am

(so far, Lynx is tagging Distantgaze and maybe Shardstar)

Distantgaze: She-cat: 20 moons old: Tags = Lynx, Shardstar

Distantgaze pricked her ears as she heard the cat she had wished to never see again. She stared at Lynx, her eyes blank but angry, as she watched the spotted tabby stare in shock. She listened to her ex-mate before looking at Shardstar for approval.

Nightcall: She-cat: 100 moons old: Tags = Willowshine, Nightkit, Willowkit, 2 unborn+un-named kits

The black cat purred. "Those are beautiful names!" She thought for a moment before speaking again. "What about Moonkit or Cloudkit and maybe Cloverkit?" She asked, her eyes glistening with joy."

Lynx: She-cat: 25 moons old: Tags = Distantgaze

Lynx stared in shock as she saw her former mate. The two different colored eyes who once shimmered like the stars were now cold and angry. She ran over and pressed against her ex-mate. "I'm so sorry! I should have come with you! Please take me back!" She cried.
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:38 am

Shardstar
“Who are you? And what are you doing in MY clan? You know we don’t take strangers lightly. Now explain yourself before I make you” Shardstar says agitated.
Furrydogs12 wrote:
Cloud
Cloud yawns and stretched from his little home. It was an abandoned tiny house, he made his own. He padded out of his nest and went over to the mouse hole, waiting for one to pop out so he could get his breakfast.

Ravage
He sighed, watching from the Dark Forest, waiting for a cat he could invade their dreams or manipulate. He hated Shardstar and The Fakes as he called the clan.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 am

[kay XD]

Willowwing- f- 72 moons- Queen- bi; Nightcall is mate- Kits: Willowkit, Nightkit, 2 unnamed- Pool clan- Tags: Nightcall

The pretty silver she cat purred as she stretched out on her side. Blue and green eyes blinked a moment, and whiskers twitched. She said “I definitely like Cloverkit. It’s hard to decide between Moon or Cloud for the other one, though.”

(Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.)

Willowkit (Willowcall)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- Too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

(Black kit with green eyes.)

Night kit (Nightwing)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

Redtail- f- 26 moons- Loner- bi; Storm- mate open- no kits yet- no clan yet, of course- Tags: open

The pretty red classic tabby and calico she cat let out a sigh. Her whiskers and ears twitched a bit as she looked around. She licked one black patch of her coat a moment. She then licked some of the white on herself. She sighed once more, tail flicking and lashing for a bit. She made a feline sound the equivalent of a hum, and walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:18 am

Nightcall(female, 100 moons, medicine cat, mate: Willowwing, kits: mate is expecting, Tagging - Willowwing, Distantgaze, Lynx, Shardstar)

Nightcall purred and bumped against her mate, her plumy black tail flicking back and forth. "It doesn't matter their name, because they'll be perfect, just like you." She looked up as she heard growls and snarls to see a rogue in camp. "Get to the nursery, I don't want you hurt." The medicine cat got to her paws and growled, running over. "What in the name of the Ancestors is going on?!" She spat.

Distantgaze(female, 20 moons, warrior, mate: Lynx(former), kits: former mate is expecting, Tagging - Shardstar, Lynx, Nightcall)

Distantgaze growled. "Shardstar, we should chase this rogue out. She does nothing but harm anyone near her." The black she-cat spat, her multi-colored eyes glimmering with anger. She turned around as she heard Nightcall. "A rogue invaded our camp!" She snarled.

Lynx(female, 25 moons, rogue, mate: Distantgaze(former), kits: expecting, Tagging - Shardstar, Distantgaze, Willowwing, Nightcall

She stepped back in shock before seeing a black she-cat shove a expecting pretty silver tabby into some kind of nursery. "Please, I just want to stay here until my kits are born and old enough to travel! I know one of your own is expecting. Would you turn her away? Why would you turn me away if you won't turn her away?
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:22 am

Shardstar
She growls at the newcomer. "You can leave now, before we have to force you out. What is your choice? leave willingly or be forced out?" She asks

Cloud
After he eats his breakfast, he pads outside,tail swishing.

Furrydogs12 wrote:Ravage
He sighed, watching from the Dark Forest, waiting for a cat he could invade their dreams or manipulate. He hated Shardstar and The Fakes as he called the clan.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:35 am

Hey everyone! Sorry that I haven't been on. I'll be temporarily closing this Roleplay, due to the fact that I don't have the time to continue any Roleplays.

Apologizes,

Distantgaze36
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:55 pm

Kay
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me