Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

she wasn’t quick enough!!

Postby imp. » Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:56 pm

T H U N D E R C L A N
━━━ ★ ☆ ★ ━━━

Leader
Darkstar // hxneystorm // ♂

Deputy
Dragonfang // PrizmPaws // ♀

Medicine Cat
Hornetstripe // MercyRez // ♀

Medicine Cat Apprentice
Wigeonpaw // jay. // ♂

Warriors
Sleetwhisker // rosegold. // ♀
Flickershade // røsebud // ♀
Aspenfang // Gleon // ♀
Harrierheart // montmorency // ♂

Apprentices
Stonepaw // sylveonsweetie987 // ♂
Wolfpaw // recklessgod // ♂
Ploverpaw // rantipole // ♂

Queens
Otteriris // Pastel Flygon // ♀

Kits
Cranekit // Brightdays // ♀

Relationships
Hornetstripe mentors Wigeonpaw
Darkstar mentors Stonepaw
Flickershade mentors Wolfpaw
Aspenfang mentors Ploverpaw

Dragonfang and Flickershade are mates
Darkstar and Harrierheart are mates
Stonepaw has a crush on Ploverpaw
Harrierheart is Stonepaw’s adoptive father
Otteriris is the biological mother of Cranekit
Wigeonpaw, Wolfpaw, and Ploverpaw are brothers
The Kill wrote:
Sleetwhisker was a brilliant hunter, the best in all of the Clans. Her talent was to be admired, looked up upon from apprentices, warriors, and even leaders alike. But admiration and jealousy were two sides of the same coin, a tightrope of instability splitting them apart. [REDACTED] had clearly chosen their side. They were capable of being an amazing hunter too, better than Sleetwhisker is— well, was. Determined to prove their ability, they set off, trailing after her on a hunt. Too bad that the predator had become the prey.

”Wow. A dead body is even grosser than I imagined.” Condescending, weren’t they? Have they no respect for the dead? There she lay, the corpse of Sleetwhisker at their paws. Stinking to the high heavens with that iconic dead-body-odor. It wasn’t like they knew what they were dipping their paws in— spoiler alert, it was a sticky, brilliant red— but here they were, fully committed to the task they had been given from those down below. Who? The worms? No, silly feline, those lurking in the Place of No Stars, searching for the weakest link between the Clans.. the link they could cling onto and mold into their own little prodigy. That was exactly their plan with [REDACTED].

”Now what?” They scoffed, glancing up from the tangled mess below them to meet the shadowy figure’s gaze. ”What am I supposed to do with.. this?” The words of [REDACTED] must’ve sounded like a joke, because a sadistic smirk played on the other cat’s muzzle as they toyed with their future fantasy. Then they shrugged. ”I’m teaching you to become the Clans’ next leader, my dear friend.. I’m not here to solve your problems.” A purr rumbled in their throat as they brushed sides with the living cat. A chill shot down their spine upon impact, and they forced themselves to remain standing rather than flinching away. ”You—“ Before any response could be given, they were gone. It must’ve been to avoid the sudden wrath about to have been unleashed upon them, which was clear from [REDACTED]’s annoyed expression. What a help they were.

She’s not a very pretty sight anymore, is she? The slightest twinge of regret pricked at his paws, but underneath the blood dripping from the pads as they took their leave, it was drowned out fairly quickly. Their frown softened for a moment, a short moment, as they glanced back at the body. That grey fur, and those green eyes.. that combination would remain in [REDCATED]’s mind for quite a while. It had been a close call. But it’d all be worth it in the end, right?

Good luck, ThunderClan! You’ve already lost your first warrior!
Last edited by imp. on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby MercyRez » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:05 am

H O R N E T S T R I P E
Med. Cat / Tags: Wigeonpaw, warriors den / Vote: Investigating.

"Wigeonpaw!"
Hornetstripe stuck her head out of the medicine cat's den, glancing around for her apprentice and flicking a stray piece of moss from her ear.
"Wigeonpaw, I want to take you out for some training."
She glanced around the camp nervously. Sleetwhisker hadn't returned from her hunt yesterday, which was incredibly out of character.
I'll look for her while we're out. Probably best to take a warrior, just in case.
She made her way to the warrior's den, poking her head in.
"Excuse me, does anyone mind coming for a wander with some medicine cats?"
"𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈."

ImageImageImageImageImage
MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:16 am

Cranekit stirred in her nest, looking towards Otteriris. "Mom may I go out into the clearing?" the white kit asked, her multi-colored eyes pleading with the she-cat. "I'd be good, I promise!" she meowed, tail flicking with excitement. Looking back towards the queen, the kit realized her mom was still asleep. "Eh, I'll go out anyway," she meowed, sticking her head of the nursery, before hopping over the entrance. Realizing how big the camp was, she crouched down eyes searching the clearing.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:11 am

Wolfpaw - In camp - Tags: Flickershade

Wolfpaw stretches, yawning as he did so. Perhaps Flickershade had something important for him to do. “Flickershade?” He called as he padded from his den, looking around. He couldn’t see her just yet. Maybe she hadn’t woke up. Hornetstripe was calling to the warriors den. Hopefully Flickershade would go with Hornetstripe, and take Wolfpaw with them. He needed something to do.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Tue Jul 21, 2020 1:57 pm

The white kit stood out among the shadows, her tail flicking with uncertainty. Seeing Wolfpaw, she bounded over to him. "Hi Wolfpaw!" She meowed, "Can you play with me?" She asked.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Tue Jul 21, 2020 2:57 pm

Voting is now open!
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:28 am

Wolfpaw - In camp - Tags: Cranekit

Wolfpaw startled when Cranekit spoke to him. He turned to face the kit, “What? Play?” He paused for a moment, looking around camp. Flickershade wasn’t anywhere to be found, and he didn’t have anything to do right yet. “Yea, i can play. What do you want to do?” He asked the kit, sitting in front of her.

(Voting Harrierheart)
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrizmPaws » Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:53 am

dragonfang ; deputy ; in camp ; tags: cranekit, wolfpaw ; voting: aspenfang

dragonfang yawned and stretched, taking her time to wake up before stepping out into the clearing. she was one of the first awake, it seemed. noticing the two young cats just outside the den, she smiled to herself. approaching them, she asked, "hey there! what are you two up to?" she folded her wings in a bit further than usual, hoping she wasn't coming off as intimidating.
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi im prizm! im a patton kinnie whos a big fan of pokemon, theatre, wof, and sanders sides (duh.) im also an artist for chubbies and a mod on the mit discord, so you should totally check those out. im learning german, so if you want to pm me in german i'd love the practice!
chubbiesmitlistography

PrizmPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MercyRez » Wed Jul 22, 2020 3:18 pm

H O R N E T S T R I P E
Med. Cat / Tags: Dragonfang / Vote: Aspenfang

Hornetstripe glanced over, watching Dragonfang emerge from the den.
"Ah! Good morning. Are you able to organise a warrior or two to come with me and Wigeonpaw for some training? Sleekwhisker hasn't returned and I'm worried something has happened."
She flicked her tail nervously, glancing towards the apprentice's den, then towards the camp entrance.
"𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈."

ImageImageImageImageImage
MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Thu Jul 23, 2020 4:57 am

Aspenfang
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Warrior
24 Moons
Straight
Mentoring Ploverpaw
Alone
Voting Dragonfang
xxxxxxxxxxxx
    She had heard Hornetstripe's voice. In fact, it had woken her from the most peculiar dream, but Dragonfang was just as awake as Aspenfang was, and the Deputy was better-suited to dealing with the medicine cat's request. Aspenfang feigned sleep for a moment longer, taking advantage of the moment's peace to stretch her sleep-stiffened muscles and shove herself up to sit in her nest. The silvery warrior lifted a hind paw to scratch at her ear, knocking the last of her drowsiness from her thoughts, and then she made her way out of the warriors' den and into the clearing. Normally, she made a point to carefully pick her way around the stray paws and tails of her clanmates in the morning, but considering Hornetstripe had already shouted into the den, Aspenfang doubted it was her that would be disturbing anyone today. There was no need to be so courteous.
    Aspenfang's green eyes scanned the clearing, taking note of the status of things. Hornetstripe was discussing something with Dragonfang, and it looked like Wolfpaw was entertaining Cranekit. There was no sign of Ploverpaw yet, but that was of little concern to Aspenfang. She was not in a terrible hurry by any means. Instead, she padded past her clanmates and straight towards the prey pile to pick out some breakfast.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me