๐ŸŒปใ€Œโ™ฆ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„๐‹๐€๐†๐Žใ€warriors rp|open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Postby azhefa. » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:33 am

xx๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘บ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
ใ€‹i. she-cat ii. 45 moons iii. warrior iv. reefclan v. hetero vi. single

xโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the morning was spent by a rather secluded tide pool, away from the rest of the clan who was milling about. riversong wasn't in the mood to mingle with the others, her heart was no longer in it. she's been feeling distant from her clan for the past few moons and it's only been growing. it's hard to feel much connection to a clan where she has no family. her parents were long since passed and she has no siblings to turn to. sure, she has friends in the clan, but they weren't family.

riversong stares into the small tide pool and watches a few small crustaceans wiggle around in the shallow water. she wasn't hungry, but knows she should eat something since she hasn't since the day before. with a precise swipe of a paw, she grabs up one of the little crustaceans and proceeds to crunch through the shells and lick up the bits of meat within. it wasn't much, but at least it was something. the same couldn't be said for rockclan.

if the rumors were true, the clan was facing hardships and it irks her that none of the other clans were helping. many in reefclan were talking of rockclan trespassing into rootclan and stealing prey, but riversong can't really blame them. they have mouths to feed like everyone else, if no one will help then they have to help themselves. riversong stares into the tide pool once more and wonders if she could help the suffering clan. if no one else will, then she will. though she doesn't know how to go about doing it.

the she-cat remains by the tide pool while she contemplates how she'll be able to help rockclan and keep the peace between all three clans. if only she could just bring enough food to them, but it was a whole clan and she's only one cat, there's no way she can gather enough food for dozens of cats. she can't risk asking for help either, if her leader caught wind of what she's thinking, she'd definitely be exiled or at least punished.

xxxlocation; secluded tide pool x mentions; others x tags; open
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŒปใ€Œโ™ฆ๐€๐‘๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐๐„๐‹๐€๐†๐Žใ€warriors rp|open

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:18 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker

Sandpaw saw the patrol leave. Thinking it might be good experience the tabby followed after them. โ€œIs it alright if I join you?โ€ She meowed, hopeful nobody would mind one more cat in the patrol. She rarely left camp. Plus if they did get into trouble with rouges or predators Sandpaw could help, not that she thought the warriors needed help. But they would probably appreciate having her with them anyway.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โฆGingerโฆ » Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:12 pm

Beetlepaw
โrootclanโž
gender; male age; 13m rank; apprentice mentor; Hawkfeather sexuality; Unsure
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; Hawkfeather tagged; Hawkfeather

indentationBeetlepaw frowned but hurried after his mentor saying nothing. He was so close to being a warrior! Just a little more training and he would be free. Not completely of course, hawkfeather would still be there. But he would not have a mentor anymore. He could do what he pleased when he wanted to. As long as it was within clan code of course. Beetlepaw thought he would almost be able to like Hawkfeather in a way, as long as he could do it from a distance. He was a strong warrior afterall, and an asset to the clan. Beetlepaw figured their personalities just didn't mix well, but he hoped that would help shape him and help him become better. And honestly, if he could be half the warrior Hawkfeather is he would be happy.

Snakevenom
โrockclanโž
gender; male age; 36m rank; warrior mentors; Skypaw sexuality; Straight
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
mentions; x tagged; x

indentationSnakevenom thought for a moment as he surveyed the camp. He liked to do this from time to time, see what other cats were doing. He was very interested in his clans life and everyone in it and the part they played. So he watched them frequently, it helped him get to know cats without actually having to interact with them. "Well. Let me come with you. I can show you both the proper hunting techniques. Not that you arent already very adept at it. But it will be a learning experience nonetheless." He curled his tail around his paws as he said this.

Runningwater
โreefclanโž
gender; female age; 30m rank; warrior mentors; none sexuality; Bisexual
mentions; frostwhisker, fishwhisker, sandpaw tagged; patrol

indentationRunningwater followed the patrol happily, with a trot in her step. She looked back at Sandpaw then back at the rest of the patrol and kind of shrugged a bit. "I dont see why not, what do you guys think?" She asked, she wanted to be polite and get everyones opinion on it. She looked at fishwhisker for a few seconds and then at frostwhisker, just casually waiting to see what they would say. She was very patient, despite being extremely excited to go out on patrol with her fellow clanmates.
โฆGingerโฆ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒปใ€Œโ™ฆ post two ใ€

Postby razzberry » Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:21 pm

โœฏ โ”โ” ๐ ๐ˆ ๐Œ ๐ ๐‹ ๐„ ๐’ ๐“ ๐€ ๐‘
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…xxโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…xxโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      ใ€Œ reefclan leader ใ€ ใ€Œ intact molly ใ€ ใ€Œ 56 moons/8 lives ใ€ ใ€Œ tags: sunspring ใ€ ใ€Œ mentions: ใ€

Moving closer to where the warrior stood, Nimblestar came to a halt when she'd reached Sunspring, a soft chuckle gently shaking her shoulders. "I used to have a similar routine when I was your age. Except it was the minnows I was after. Convinced myself that they were the ultimate prize because they were so small and quick, harder to catch than the bigger fish" Nimblestar mused, her eyes became distant as she recalled her younger days. When her attention returned to Sunspring the lean tortie tilted her head. "Excellent job though. If you'd like I need bodies for a border patrol once Frostwhisker returns from hunting. Your more than welcome to join me" she offered to the young molly. Nimblestar's steady amber gaze shifted slightly towards the camp entrance. Truth be told she really wanted to get out of camp for a little while, she was too much of a busy-body to just sit around all day, but she wouldn't leave the camp unprotected while her Deputy was already out on patrol.

โœน โ”โ” ๐“ ๐‘ ๐” ๐… ๐… ๐‹ ๐„ ๐† ๐” ๐’ ๐“
      โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…xxโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…xxโ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…โ–…
      ใ€Œ rockclan warrior ใ€ ใ€Œ intact tomcat ใ€ ใ€Œ 50 moons ใ€ใ€Œ apprentice: gorsepaw ใ€ ใ€Œ tags: ใ€ ใ€Œ mentions: ashstar, yewfrost ใ€

As he sat with his tail curled around his broad body, the lilac shorthair directed his eyes up towards where his leader's figure loomed above, ready to address all of Rockclan. When Ashstar spoke and named Yewfrost as the clan's new deputy, the tomcat hummed in agreement. Yewfrost was a wise choice and a perfect candidate for the role, Trufflegust had no doubt the tomcat would succeed well as their new deputy. He'd grown up around the russet tom since they were both the same age and he'd learned to call Yewfrost a friend, and as he would with any friend, he was one hundred percent happy for him and the new chapter he was about to begin as deputy. Trufflegust made a mental note to congratulate his friend on his promotion, surely Yewfrost was more excited than he let on.

He was pulled from his thoughts as Ashstar continued speaking, organizing the mornings patrols. Of course, the first patrol sent out would be to hunt on Rootclan's territory. The scarceness of prey in their own territory had really left them no choice. He didn't like to think that way because the mere idea of stealing from another was enough to make his stomach churn, but Trufflegust knew that in order for the clan to survive these times they had to pull all the stops. Ashstar knew that and was doing what he had to for the clan's well-being and Trufflegust respected him for that. Someone had to make the hard decisions and their leader had done so knowing of the repercussions that were sure to follow. It was only a matter of time before Rootclan retaliated.

When the clan was dismissed he lingered around, hoping to be of use to either Yewfrost or Ashstar on their patrols. He knew that some cats weren't comfortable encroaching on another clan's land and might be hesitant to offer themselves for Yewfrost's patrol, but if that was the case then Trufflegust would always step up to do the jobs no one else wanted to do, just so they wouldn't have to do it.

โœน โ”โ” ๐ˆ ๐• ๐Ž ๐‘ ๐˜ ๐ ๐€ ๐–
      ใ€Œ rootclan apprentice ใ€ ใ€Œ intact molly ใ€ ใ€Œ 9 moons ใ€ใ€Œ mentor: maplehaze ใ€ ใ€Œ tags: maplehaze, mossfur ใ€ ใ€Œ mentions: tigerpaw, beetlepaw, minnowpaw ใ€

Ivorypaw nodded her head, opting for getting something small to eat now before they headed out on patrol. She knew that if she ate a big meal before training she would most likely be hurling soon afterwards, especially with the way she pushed herself during training. So with that, the white molly flicked her tail and nodded again. "Alright! I'll go grab something small and be right back when I'm finished" she meowed, her blue and yellow eyes flicking between her mentor and Mossfur for a second before she turned and headed off to quickly find something to eat. She didn't like to have others waiting on her, so she was glad that Maplehaze hadn't yet finished her own meal. The white furred apprentice looked around to see if any of her den mates were awake that she could sit down and eat with, even under a time crunch she still liked company when she was eating. It was something she'd gotten used to since she she and Beetlepaw became friends a while ago. But with her best friend away from camp, she wasn't sure who to turn to. Minnowpaw was over with her mentor Rainfall, so she was a no. So that only left Tigerpaw. The interactions she 'd had with the tabby were close to none since he kind of kept to himself in this enclosed ball of anger that always surrounded him. Ivorypaw sort of understood though, what with his mother being killed and all, of course that would turn his world upside down. However, she would only try so much to be his friend and wondered how well that would actually go given their own separate personalities.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:59 am

Sandpaw | Female | 12 moons | ReefClan Apprentice | Feeling: Fine | Tags: Fishwhisker, Runningwater, Frostwhisker

Sandpaw patiently waited to hear what the others would say. She was happy Runningwater didnโ€™t mind that the apprentice tagging along. She wouldnโ€™t cause trouble thatโ€™s for sure. She sat still. Although she was really happy to get out and do something.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelic Glory » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:09 am

Frostwhisker
ReefClan Deputy - โ™€ - 62 moons - Location: ReefClan Territory - Feeling: Fine - Tagged: Sandpaw, Runningwater, Fishwhisker - Mentioned: Riversong
Frostwhiskerโ€™s ear twitched, finding herself amused at the apprenticeโ€™s excitement. โ€œAlright, Sandpaw,โ€ she said. โ€œYou can come along, as long as your mentor hasnโ€™t assigned you to anything else right now.โ€ Where was Riversong, come to think of it? Frostwhisker hadnโ€™t seen her in camp or in the warriorโ€™s den that morning. Sheโ€™s probably just out hunting or something, she thought, if I obsess over where everyone is all the time the Clan will find me overbearing. Although she has been acting a little strange recently. Maybe I should ask how she's doing next time I see her. She continued walking, on her way to bridge that led to the center island- she wouldnโ€™t be going there right now, but she wanted to check the bridge first, as she felt if a cat from another Clan was going to be anywhere, they would be there.
Angelic Glory

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ ๐ŸŒป ] โ desperate times [ two ]

Postby Canis. » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:22 am

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™Š๐˜ผ๐™ ! !
      gender . tom x age . thirty six moons x clan . reefclan x rank . medicine cat x apprentice . none x
      tags . hailgaze x mentions . -

Honeythroat couldn't help but grin knowingly at the rumble of agreement which Hailgaze offered him, the tip of his tail twitching as he imagined the satisfaction the other medicine cat must have felt having found such a prize hidden away within their prey pile. No little fish could hope to keep the other tom from his oysters. Or cheeky apprentice who had wizened up to his certain preference for shellfish and thought they were being sly. For their sakes, the fiery tom hoped it was the former.

"Oh I know," Came an amused purr, unable to contain a short burst of laughter. "It's still fun to pull your tail once and awhile though. And hey, you never know. Maybe one of these days you'll surprise me and say that you had a riveting conversation with.. I don't know, a badger?" Honeythroat continued to tease, moving to sit nearby at another section of their herb storage. He peered in and made a few mental notes here and there, using a paw to shuffle some poppy seeds out of their stack so he could count them properly.

An ear flickered at the sound of leaves shuffling and being discarded, and the smaller tom glanced back just in time to see Hailgaze flicking some damaged borage away from the rest. The smile still tugging at his maw softened wearily with the knowledge. "Those still look fresh, it's a shame. Think the apprentices were playing in here again while we were out last?" He doubted any other cat worth their fur would have been brash enough to tromp around in their den and ruin their herbs. At least, he'd hope. The last thing they needed to worry about was self sabotage by the paws of some oafish warrior stepping all over their cache. They could be counting on the fact that they would be tending to their own wounds, then.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‰๐™…๐˜ผ๐™’ ! !
      gender . tom x age . twenty three and a half moons x clan . rockclan x rank . warrior x apprentice . none x
      tags . ashstar, yewfrost, spottedpaw x mentions . molesprout, blackpaw, skypaw

As expected, the coming speech was one of necessity but also one that carried the heaviness of their burdens. The monstrous tom-cat could not say that even for a moment he envied Ashstar's position as it was now, or the responsibility that he now shouldered. His tail curled tightly around his paws as he listened with a certain solemness he knew more than a pawful of his clanmates shared, their turmoil cultivated as the days passed. His gaze only deviated off of where Ashstar stood atop the stonepile when Molesprout snapped at the rowdy apprentices neaby but he himself made no comment. He was sure that they'd be in for a tongue lashing if they kept pushing the ornery medicine cats buttons. As amusing as that may be to listen to, there were more important topics at hand.

When it came to the naming of the next clan deputy, who would be taking over the position left painfully vacant since the fires, there was a brief moment where Thornjaw held his breath. He knew it wasn't a decision that Ashstar could-- or would-- make lightly. He'd had his suspicions about who the older tom would name for the position; given the situation, it was hard to have not speculated as to who might end up filling the hole in their ranks. Thornjaw knew he was off the table, and that wasn't particularly upsetting. Although he did entertain the idea of one day striving to become the deputy of Rockclan he wasn't particularly concerned with the prospect as it was now. He had yet to even have an apprentice of his own, after all, and he was still considerably young. His gaze was fixated on the enduring form of their leader, anticipating the name which was soon to roll off of his tongue..

Yewfrost.

Thornjaw shifted where he sat to peer over at the long haired russet tom. He seemed to harden himself at the first decree that was given to him in his newly promoted position-- assemble a hunting party to cross into Rootclan territory. Of course, the implications weren't the most savory, but the action was something that the young tom could justify as necessary. It wasn't like the other clans hadn't heard word of their position. There was no prey left here; at least not any that didn't make itself scarce following the devastating fire which tore across their island. And it wasn't like Rootclan and Reefclan didn't have so little prey that they couldn't spare some for them, so what if they helped themselves to a little bit of it? It was either that or starve, and the last thing Thornjaw wanted was to see their clan suffer any more than they already had. It was a necessary evil. And some of the other clan cats already seemed to think that they were evil, from what he could tell, so what difference did it make?

Following their dismissal, the large tom pushed himself to his paws. The sharp lashing of his tail was the only outward sign of his growing aggravation. He didn't like thinking about the other clans on a good day. Doing so since everything happened only saw to sour his mood disturbingly quick. Since Yewfrost was still lingering nearby, he figured that he'd play nice before his mood grew any worse. He lumbered toward the other thick-coated tom and offered a dip of his head.

"Congratulations, Yewfrost." A rare word that wasn't bordered by brambles or serrated edges rumbled out in greeting. And the sentiment was sincere. Of all the cats in Rockclan, Thornjaw could earnestly say that he did look up to and respect Yewfrost a good deal. Even if he didn't always make that the clearest with his prickly demeanor. Whether the other tom had ever taken notice of that was a whole other beast. Idly the young warrior glanced toward Spottedpaw, whom had likely come to congratulate her mentor, his expression as unreadable as ever as he loomed nearby.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™‰๐™Š๐™’๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™’ ! !
      gender . molly x age . eight and a half moons x clan . rootclan x rank . apprentice x mentor . rainfall x
      tags . rainfall x mentions . rootclan border patrol

The sudden tension drained out of the apprentice quickly with the gentleness of Rainfall's words, being reassured in her ever tumultuous anxieties. She raised her uncertain golden gaze to meet the reassuring one of her mentor before glancing between the pale warrior and where the border patrol was assembling in the camp center. Her heart skipped a beat at the prospect of joining them, for a moment the young cat seeming to perk up with bubbling excitement. Border patrols were always interesting and fun! Well, besides when they went bad; and that was happening more often lately, with Rockclan cats continuing to cross over to hunt. But they had a whole different air to them than hunting parties did.

Minnowpaw would also be lying if she said she didn't wonder what lay beyond their territories borders at times; what the other clan territories were like, outside of what she'd been told by word of mouth. Hearing about them and experiencing the exploration for herself were two different things. As Rainfall stood and motioned for the mottled she-cat to follow, Minnowpaw hesitated. "I don't want to step on any paws," She'd eventually offer, shuffling her feet before moving to follow at her mentors beckon. "Especially if they've already got all the cats they need." It wasn't exactly a protest-- she did want to go. There just existed a level of self doubt that the young cat had yet to overcome.

The little tortoiseshell stuck close to Rainfall's side, glancing up as she continued speaking. The question caused her ears to start burning offhandedly again and it took all of the apprentices self control to keep from adverting her gaze again. She knew that of anyone in the clan that Rainfall did seem to genuinely care about her and her struggles. It meant a lot, and so she offered a tiny smile. ".. I'd like that, I think." Tiny but sincere words. After all, if she didn't practice she wouldn't get better. And if nothing else, Minnowpaw was determined to one day be as nimble in the trees as her clanmates.
Canis.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:45 am

โ€œIโ€™m not sure where Riversong is. I didnโ€™t see her in camp.โ€ Sandpaw said. โ€œMaybe she went hunting?โ€ She added uncertain. But if she did go hunting wouldnโ€™t she want me to come along with her? Sandpaw thought. She found herself silently following the deputy, slightly worried about her mentorโ€™s absence in camp. Sandpaw remained alert as they walked. She even looked at the center island. Sandpaw usually didnโ€™t question anyoneโ€™s whereabouts. Itโ€™s probably nothing to concern myself with. she thought.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dog motif » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:28 am

Slatepaw // Tom // 8 moons // Reefclan // Apprentice // Tags: none!

Slatepaw emerged from his den and stretched each of his legs in turn, before yawning. He glanced around the camp, tiredness gradually leaving his eyes. He went over to a sunny spot and sat down, licking his one of his webbed paws before drawing it over his ear. He repeated and washed for a bit. He pricked his ears, half-listening to cat's conversations. Something made him pause and look up. A strange sound could be heard, but it was distant. What was it? He strained to hear. Ah, sounds like a hawk. The warriors have talked about them; huge birds with wings bigger than a full-grown cat and with claws sharper than anything, known for snatching up kits and possibly adult cats if they were starving. It was rare for them to come this close to the island, though it still sounded reasonably distant. He debated whether to tell someone else about how close it was. Hm. Maybe he should. Just then he realised he'd been sitting still thinking for ages. He noticed a few cats looking at him. One came over to ask if he was all right.

Laurelheart // She-cat // 120 moons // Rootclan // Elder // Tags: none!

Laurelheart gazed around, taking in everything. She could practically smell the worry coming off like waves from cats in the camp. They could all tell there's a big battle around the corner; there have already been several smaller fights this moon, all from the same clan. Rockclan. Laurelheart felt angry at the Rockclan cats for stealing prey, but could sympathise with them. She had been alive long enough to experience many food shortages, and she knew they were not fun. She felt lucky to have food as she padded over to the fresh-kill pile and rummaged around for something nice. "Where are all squirrels at?" she mumbled, annoyed.
dog motif

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flower_Demon » Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 am

--Turtlepaw--
gender . Female | age . 9 moons | clan . ReefClan | rank . Apprentice |tags . Slatepaw|mentions . Hailgaze

Turtlepaw tried blinking away the sunlight that was in her eyes. It felt like she had gone to sleep a minute ago. She rolled over and stood up, shaking her head to clear the blurriness that sleep brought. Training wouldnโ€™t start until later in the day so she had time to eat. Turtlepaw padded over to the fresh-kill pile and picked a small fish. This was not the time to be greedy.

Turtlepaw took the fish over to some rocks and finished it in a few bites. โ€œIโ€™ll eat more soon.โ€ she mumbled, remembering her mother, Iris, saying that to her. She felt her reality losing focus and got a flash of her mother curled around her and Queenie, all three very skinny, in a small cage. Her mother had said โ€˜we will eat more soon darlingsโ€™. Turtlepaw shook her head. She was not there. She was safe and fed in a camp of loving cats. She got up.

Walking through the camp, Turtlepaw noticed Slatepaw, lying in the sun, with glazed eyes. She then walked over to see what was going on. "Are you ok, Slatepaw?" she asked, "Would you like me to get Hailgaze?"
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
ส™แด‡แด‡๊œฑ?! แดแดษข ษช สŸแดแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด‡๊œฑ.
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Call me Void, Lumen, Demon, Error
Ask pronouns
Genderfluid
Formerly @Fidgetlily
Leo rising and sun
Sagittarius moon
Panromantic Abrosexual
MCYT obsessed
Witchy vibes
Skull collector
Baby stims go brrrr
Cosplayer
ENFP
Chaotic good
Empath
Pagan
Eclectic witch

DeviantArt ToyHouse Art Shop

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ