A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | Now Accepting

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 01, 2020 9:31 am

Okay now THAT makes a LOT more sense!
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:09 pm

Yup, Blizzardclaw’s history is done so I’ll get Weaselstripe’s done later tonight which won’t take too long.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:45 pm

officially all done!
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:10 am

@stormythecloud, all accepted!

We still need medicine cats, so high ranks are still available to anyone who doesn't have one.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Quiverpaw | Deertail | Dappleleaf

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:09 am

Quiverpaw - EagleClan

N A M E
Prefix | Quiver
Suffix |kit paw

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
10 moons

R A N K
Apprentice

Kit Life
Quiverkit was born to Deertail and his mate, Tickfang. She was born in leaf-bare: a dangerous time for newborn kits. She and her two siblings, Applekit and Whiskerkit, contracted greencough. Quiverkit was the only one who survived. Tickfang panicked at the loss of her kits. She tried to convince Deertail that they should take their kits and leave the Clan, but he refused, saying that he loved AmberClan and would not take his kits out of their Clan home. Tickfang was unsatisfied with this. During the night, she slipped out of camp with Quiverkit, her only remaining kit, and fled into the forest. Deertail found them missing, and went after them. Furious, he tracked Tickfang and Quiverkit down. She fought him for their kit - and lost. She fell to the claws of Deertail, horrifying Quiverkit forever. Deertail took her back to camp, bloody and panting from the fight. Thankfully, he survived his injuries. Deertail raised his kit in the Clan with the help of the other queens.

Apprentice life
Now, Quiverpaw is an apprentice, and working hard to try and live up to her Clan's expectations.

Warrior + life

K I N
Mother | Tickfang
Father | Deertail
Siblings | Applekit, Whiskerkit

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★☆☆☆
Strength: ★★☆☆☆
Speed: ★★★★★
Climbing: ★★★★★
Agility: ★★★★☆
Defense : ★★☆☆☆
Offense : ★★☆☆☆

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Single [X] Taken [] Too Young [] Not Interested [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush

Deertail - EagleClan

N A M E
Prefix | Deer
Suffix | kit paw tail

G E N D E R
Male

A G E
38 moons

R A N K
Warrior

Warrior + life
Deertail grew up in the Clan. All he knows is Clan life. That's why when his mate, Tickfang, suggest they take their kits and leave the Clan, he was horrified. He loved her dearly. Tickfang was his world, and when his kits were born, he was over the moon. When they contracted greencough, it broke his heart. Losing Applekit and Whiskerkit was tragic. Even more horrifying was when he awoke to discover Tickfang and his remaining kit gone. He tracked them through the cold leaf-bare night. When he found them, Tickfang refused to come back or to surrender their daughter. She attacked him. She was strong, and it broke Deertail to fight her. After inflicting sever wounds on him, Deertail finally put his heart into it for the sake of Quiverkit. Tickfang fell at his own claws. He managed to get Quiverkit back to camp, and then collapsed, spending several days in the medicine cat den. He survived, and now gets to watch Quiverpaw grow up. To him, it was worth it.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★★★
Strength: ★★★☆☆
Speed: ★☆☆☆☆
Climbing: ★★★☆☆
Agility: ★★☆☆☆
Defense : ★★★★☆
Offense : ★★★★☆

Single [X] Taken [] Too Young [] Not Interested []
►Mate/Crush: Tickfang

Dappleleaf - OakClan

N A M E
Prefix | Dapple
Suffix | kit paw leaf

G E N D E R
Female

A G E
18 moons

R A N K
Warrior

Kit Life
Dapplekit was born and raised in OakClan.

Apprentice life
Dapplepaw was apprenticed to a she-cat named Violetwhisper. Violetwhisper and Dapplepaw got along well. Dapplepaw was a bit of a handful at first, but began to mellow out as she grew and progressed in her training. She and Violetwhisper became the best of friends. She trained hard, and the two spent most of their time together.

Warrior + life
Dapplepaw was named Dappleleaf at the age of twelve-and-a-half moons. She had trained hard, and Violetwhisper was proud of her. She was a young warrior when she began training Dappleleaf, and the two remained best friends. They often patrolled and hunted together. They ate and shared tongues together always. When Violetwhisper became ill, it broke her heart. The she-cat just wasn't getting any better. She became progressively sicker until the illness took her life, stealing Dappleleaf's best friend from her.

S K I L L S

Charisma: ★★★☆☆
Strength: ★☆☆☆☆
Speed: ★★★★★
Climbing: ★★★★☆
Agility: ★★★★☆
Defense : ★★☆☆☆
Offense : ★★★★☆

Single [X] Taken [] Too Young [] Not Interested [] Widow []
►Mate/Crush
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | NEED Med. Cats!!

Postby __PawPrints__ » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:54 am

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁

➢ Streamspot is a female, even if she isn't very feminine. At the start of this role-play she is 38 moons old. Streamspot has recently become deputy of EagleClan. She has no crush, mate or kits.
➢ Streamspot stands at average height with her long ear tufts giving her a slight advantage over some cats. Her build is stocky though it is filled with well defined muscle, not mouse fat. Her fur is slightly longer than the average short furred cat with her tail fur being long and flowing. It is mostly white on her underside then it gradients to a darker silver along her back. Her tail has a black stripe running along it being mostly light grey. It is almost color changing in direct sunlight. Her fur is always properly groomed into position looking sleek and shiny. Her ears and eyes are very large giving her an almost owl-like face. Her ears have long white arching ear tufts fluffing out from them and her eyes are a penetrating green. She has extremely long white whiskers. Her paws are all socked dark grey and her paw-pads have the traditional stiff EagleClan toughness.
➢ Streamspot is a very serious cat who will not be caught joking or playing around. She is practical, tactful, yet honest. She is ambitious to always do her best for the clan and strives to improve herself so she is ready when it becomes her turn to step up as the leader of the clan. These qualities make her a fierce no-nonsense cat who may at times seem a bit dull if your looking for someone to play games with. However she cares deeply for each and every cat in her clan and feels each loss of life as if it were her own litter-mate. She is much more likely to show tough love over any real affection or sweet words. She also enjoys sitting in quiet spots with pretty views to find peace and think. She is an excellent hunter and surprisingly doesn't mind getting her paws wet.
➢ Streamspot was born in the clan as a lone kit. Her mother, (Honey)dew was a Clan cat for only a little while until she decided she simply couldn't stand being away from her two-legs and safe home any longer, no matter how much her mate had begged. She had waited until Streamspot was old enough to be made an apprentice and then left after explaining to her daughter and asking for forgiveness. Streamspot took her mother's betrayal to the clan hard and vowed to always be loyal. She became very close to her father, a clan-born cat named Rockleap. Rockleap was always supportive of his daughter and was there cheering her on the day she received her warrior name. Sadly he wasn't when she became deputy. He was killed a freak landslide after an extremely wet new-leaf. Streamspot was now left with no kin in the clan and a very broken heart. She turned her sadness into productiveness. Using work to avoid thinking she became an efficient fighter and superb hunter. After she saved an apprentice from a dog, by managing to distract and outwit it she was soon given the role of deputy. She has since gotten over her grief and has managed to accept what happened.

We never taste happiness in perfection, our most fortunate successes are mixed with sadness.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:28 am

Accepted! Honestly, we just need a medicine cat for both Clans. I think we'll probably be able to start when we get those.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:01 am

Image credit

name; Finch
gender; Male
age; 24 moons old
rank; Loner
rank desired; Perhaps a part of one of the clans
appearance; ^The Above Image^
sexuality; Questioning whether or not he's bisexual

crush; That will be determined :3
kin; Finch has no siblings, being an only kit, but he has some connections to the barncats who were his parents, Pixiebob and Wheatfield.
personality; A very strange cat, he creates poems and stories with his words, more often than not confusing cats around him. Shy, intelligent, and curious rack up all of Finch's traits. Being a barn cat-born kit, however, only adds to his sleek and fast movemnet, almost moving as quietly as the bird of his namesake. When he gets to know cats, he does "chirp" a lot to them about his creative ideas and motivations.
history; Being raised as a barncat meant that he had no knowledge of the clans. However, as of three moons ago, he has been traveling out on his own and finding out about the clan. Curiousity and fear struck Finch, which means he keeps a meanial distance away from the clan cats. Hopefully, one special cat can ease up to Finch to make him feel at home...
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:23 am

Accepted; though keep in mind that neither Clan leader is under obligation to let him into the Clan, so he may end up remaining outside of the Clans throughout the entire roleplay! Situations like that will be at the mercy of the characters of the Clan leaders.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me