[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Animals65 » Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:13 am

Creamflower is eating a fish from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She scans the ShoreClan clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:07 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ no crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: Dandelionpaw, Reedstrike,
^^
She was able to say, that letäs go when Reedstripe instructed them "...sure" she meowed simply to the clan deputy turning back to her apprentice "well we can do some training on our way back to the border patrol" she meowed to her. She looked across the camp to see the mentioned warrior and apprentice, seeing them there talking "hmm, I think Spiderpaw will have her assessment soon? maybe we could take someone else instead?" she meowed to Reedstrike.

Tatteredpaw
tom~ apprentice ~ open crush (gay) ~Copperflame ~ tags: Opalpaw
^^
He lashed hi tail starting to get impatient, as much he tried to look for his mentor Copperflame just didn't show up, sighing he even started to wonder if the red tom was breathed his last breath during his sleep or something. Getting a lick to his front paws he looked around spotting the Opalpaw there, flicking his tail he waled to her "Good morning Opal...it's interesting to see what' your warrior name could be at..." he meowed softy "I sure I had some cool warrior name when it's the time" he keeps meowing.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ apprentice~ tags: Antdusk, Hollowmoon, Bearfluff, Stagpaw
^^
He silently listened what the clan deputy said and nodded "I guess there will always be someone to told him, where we go and he can do whatever he wants to...follow or don't" he meowed simply. He licked his lips as the hunger started to growl into his stomach, but he didn't mind it now, the border patrol was more important for now.

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Pixiepaw~ tags: Pixiepaw, Flickerpaw
^^
She made a glare toward her apprentice, sighing "night patrol again? Do you want me to talk to him, about those night patrols?" she meowed questioning the young she-cat "I mean it's fine if he takes you sometimes, but aren't you being out in nights a lot recently?" she meowed. She looked at Flickerpaw, for a moment then back at Pixiepaw "you know, training in early is better than training when the sun is fully up? So you can take naps when we got back what do you say?" she meowed to her.

Cosmospetal
]she~ queen~ open crush~ kits~ tags: open
^^
She is still curling around her kits and continuing her sleeps at the nursery together with her kits.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Ripple and Nettle ] 4

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:33 am

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
male ★ 32m ★ bi ★ shore leader ★ crush: open ★ tags: opalpaw & tatteredpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He spotted Opalpaw and Tatteredpaw talking to each other, watching them for a few moments. After a short conversation, Ripplestar approached them and dipped his head to them. "I apologize for interupting you two. Opalpaw, are you ready for your assessment?" he asked.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
female ★ 11m ★ lesbian ★ summit med app ★ crush: open ★ tags: hornetpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

She rarely talked to the other apprentices, much less Hornetpaw in general. Nettlepaw didn't mind him much and didn't really have a large opinion of him formed yet. "Sorry, I think my eyes are working. Do you need me to look at them?" she joked and flicked her tail-tip to his forehead. "You're glorious now? Maybe I should remind you that we're the same age," the medicine cat apprenticed added with a laugh.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reed & hornet | 4

Postby nymx » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:02 am

𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐝 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐤 𝐞
    form
    clan - shoreclan | gender. - tom | rank. - deputy | apprentice. - sagepaw | age. - 25 moons |crush. - none | location. - shoreclan camp | tags. sagepaw, dandelionpaw, charmbird, locuststar[m], bearfluff[m]

Reedstrike nodded gratefully at Charmbird as they began to walk, "Yes, that's right. I think we'll be fine just the four of us." he responded, scanning around the camp before leading them through the territory, heading for the border they shared with Summitclan. He perked as his apprentice spoke up, and he found himself smiling warmly. "Of course, just don't go too close to the border. I don't trust those mountain cats." he responded, his voice lowering at the last bit as he nudged Sagepaw forward. He adored his apprentice, of course he could be shy and quiet around other clan-mates, he would make a good warrior. He was a better hunter than he was at that age anyways. He was smart too, but even then the deputy didn't trust the Summitclan warriors, once was enough. His fur bristled at the thought of Locuststar and even more-so at Bearfluff. Murderers. He straightened himself as he snapped out of his thoughts. "Let's hope all is well, I don't want more trouble to deal with."

𝐡 𝐨 𝐫 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐩 𝐚 𝐰
    form
    clan - summitclan | gender. - tom | rank. - apprentice | mentor. - antdusk | age. - 11 moons |crush. - none | location. - summitclan camp | tags. nettlepaw

Hornetpaw rolled his eyes, "As if!" he retorted, batting her tail away from his head. He grinned slightly at her laugh, but her words didn't amuse him. "At least my parents are loyal Summitclan warriors." he responded, his voice was matter-of-factly. His eyes widened as he realized what he had said. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.." he trailed off. Here we go again, his mouth was always quicker than his brain. Think before you speak, he reminded himself silently.
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:42 am

Opalpaw - Shore Clan Camp - Tags: Tatteredpaw, Ripplestar

She turned her head swiftly in the direction she heard Tatteredpaw’s come from, “Oh! Hey Tatteredpaw!” She purred, grateful she wasn't the only apprentice who hadn’t found their mentor yet this morning. Her ears pricked up at the mention of her warriors name and her paws began kneading at the earth excitedly, “I know! I can’t believe I’m almost here! Heh, It was beginning to feel like I’d be stuck as a ‘paw forever!” She stuck out her tongue playfully at the other apprentice. He was two moons younger? Maybe? Keeping track of her clan mates ages had never been one of Opalpaw’s strong suits. “Yah, I bet you’ll get something amazing when your made a warrior! As for me, well, I’m just hoping it’s something cool! Not one of those boring ‘fur’ or ‘pelt’ or ‘nose’ names, I want something original!”
She felt the paw steps of a larger cat coming up next to them and recognized the scent of Ripplestar. The apprentice bristled momentary, wondering if she had done something wrong. Opalpaw looked up to Ripplestar greatly, after all, he’d been the one to allow her to train to be a warrior even when her mother had been against it. She relaxed when he started to speak and the tone sounded upbeat and casual. “I-! Er, Yes! Yes I am!” She chirped, jumping to her paws, nervous but excited.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:07 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ANTDUSK ─ gender tom-cat age thirty-eight moons rank warrior
    mate/crush none clan summitclan apprentice hornetpaw

a black tom-cat with pale green eyes ─ tags patrol

"Oh, of course." He nodded at Bearfluff and glanced at his apprentice. Anyways,
    let's get going."
    He immediately began to walk toward the entrance, making sure his patr
    ol was following him. Shaking out his dark fur once they were out of camp, he quickly marked
    near the entrance before continuing to the south border with his patrol.

SOFTPAW ─ gender molly age ten moons rank apprentice mate/crush
    open clan shoreclan

a pale gray she-cat with soft fur and pale green eyes ─ tags open

"Well, love to check out that log later." She muttered as Sagepaw walked away. Waiting
    was boring, but she had to do it, as there were no signs of her mentor out and about yet.
    Meanwhile, she could just admire the crashing waves that came up to her paws. Flicking
    her ear, she sat down and continued to watch it while she waited patiently for her ment
    or.

FLICKERPAW ─ gender tom age ten moons rank apprentice cru
    sh
    pixiepaw clan summitclan

a tall white tom with ginger tabby patches and a scar on his muzzle ─ tags whitelightning
    pixiepaw

He let out a sad fake yawn. "Whatta bout me?" He whined. "I mean, i'm fine staying
    in if you don't want to take me training...."
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:03 am

|Tom|Siamese, mint eyes|Tags: ReedStrike, Patrol, Summitclan patrol[m]|
Sagepaw grinned and dipped his head to the deputy, "I won't, I promise!" he lifted his head and trotted ahead of the patrol, swiveling his ears in search of any unusual sounds or unfamiliar pawsteps. The Siamese point tom thought he scented their medicine cat, Spottedlily, but as she was out gathering herbs at dawn he thought nothing of it. Before long he noticed that his own familiar salty smell was becoming mingled with something earthier. Summitclan. Sagepaw's lip curled back at the smell but he kept on, trying not to let the scritching sounds of voles and squirrels distract him from his job. A sudden stench of Summitclan made him pause, and realizing he was down wind, Sagepaw started to turn back, "I have to tell Reedstrike a patrol is coming our way..!" he grumbled and turned on his tail picking up his pace to get back to his patrol. "Redstrike!.." out of breath, Sagepaw paused infront of his mentor and inhaled sharply, "A summitclan patrol is on their way to the border." his chest heaved as he watched his mentor with a growing anticipation.

|Tom|Maine Coon, pale blue eye|Tags: Patrol, Shore Patrol[m]|
Bearfluff followed after Hollowmoon and Lightningwolf, bringing up the rear. The deputy watched his apprentice proudly. He had grown so much since he was first deemed 'Stagpaw'. Bearfluff reflected on how much he had changed himself, at first, the scarred tom was in shock and angry at his leader for giving him an apprentice. Bearfluff couldn't imagine ever being a good enough mentor for such a promising young cat. And yet now, as he watching his patrol, he knew he was very capable of being a good role model for Stagpaw. All he had to do was give it his best. The scruffy tom was hit with a faint salty smell that broke him from his thoughts. "We're getting close" he murmured, though he stayed silent and watched his apprentice, curious of how he would react.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:30 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ no crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: Dandelionpaw, Reedstrike, Sagepaw
^^
She narrowed her eyes as she listened to the deputy talking with his apprentice, not really sure if that was wise of him to let the young tom to patrol by himself, but she hoped that Reedstrike trusted him not to bring any problems. She made a look around them, seeing some preys here and there, but this was not a hunting patrol so she ignored them for now. Hearing what Sagepaw said about Summitclan patrol coming closer to the borders she looked at Dandelionpaw "Dandelionpaw, stay close to me, who knows what will happen..." she meowed to her.

Tatteredpaw
tom~ apprentice ~ open crush (gay) ~ Thornbreeze ~ tags: Opalpaw, Ripplestar
^^
He was about to answer to Opalpaw when the leader showed up to them, he lowed his head respectfully to the hight ranked cat. He looked at Opalpaw, flicking his tail lightly "well I guess youäre having your assessment now, so...um good luck...maybe we will know your warrior name this evening" he meowed winking his eyes at her.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ apprentice~ tags: Antdusk, Hollowmoon, Bearfluff, Stagpaw, (Spottedlily)
^^
He walked behind Antdusk and Hollowmoon, but keep his distance to the other two cats behind him, flicking his whiskers for any upcoming winds, to find out what was going on into their territory. So far nothing interesting or unusual, no trespassing outsiders or Shoreclanners. He flicked his ears at Bearfluff when he mentioned that they were close to the Shoreclan side of the borders, shaking his head lightly when he got a faint smell of a stranger cat "Wait? Do you smell that?" he meowed looking over at the other cats of this patrol.

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Pixiepaw~ tags: Pixiepaw, Flickerpaw
^^
She made a glare toward her apprentice, sighing "night patrol again? Do you want me to talk to him, about those night patrols?" she meowed questioning the young she-cat "I mean it's fine if he takes you sometimes, but aren't you being out in nights a lot recently?" she meowed. She looked at Flickerpaw, for a moment then back at Pixiepaw "you know, training in early is better than training when the sun is fully up? So you can take naps when we got back what do you say?" she meowed to her.

She turned to Flickerpaw "well I can take you with us, but you need to ask permission for your mentor first, I don't think she really likes if you just leave with us without telling her first" she meowed to him. Flicking her tail she has not seen Foxwhisker this morning thought yet.

Cosmospetal
]she~ queen~ open crush~ kits~ tags: open
^^
She is still curling around her kits and continuing her sleeps at the nursery together with her kits.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

reed & hornet | 5

Postby nymx » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:49 pm

𝐫 𝐞 𝐞 𝐝 𝐬 𝐭 𝐫 𝐢 𝐤 𝐞
    form
    clan - shoreclan | gender. - tom | rank. - deputy | apprentice. - sagepaw | age. - 25 moons |crush. - none | location. - shoreclan camp | tags. sagepaw, shore patrol, bearfluff, summit patrol[m]

Reedstrike watched as Sagepaw bounded back to him, reporting that a Summitclan patrol was heading towards them. He nodded at Charmbird, "She's right, stay close." he ordered his apprentice as he picked up the pace. Heading in the direction that Sagepaw came from, indeed there was a Summitclan patrol. He could smell it and now faintly see it. His fur started to bristle but he made it stay flat, murderers, all of them. Sure he hadn't approved of Ripplestar's love for the Summitclan warrior, even more so when she was expecting. But when he heard that she had fallen off a cliff, it couldn't have been an accident, and now poor Nettlepaw was stuck there. He would've thought better since Locuststar was her aunt, but she did nothing when her sister had died. As he scanned the border he caught sight of a familiar brown pelt. Bearfluff, the very sight of him made Reedstrike's blood boil. They had once been friends before Mapleglow had died, but he couldn't be friends with a cat whose clan was harboring a murderer. His face formed into a frown, but he wouldn't let his temper to get to him. "Bearfluff," he called, trying to hide the bitterness in his voice. "always a pleasure." he stopped his patrol just short of the border as he examined the deputy.

𝐡 𝐨 𝐫 𝐧 𝐞 𝐭 𝐩 𝐚 𝐰
    form
    clan - summitclan | gender. - tom | rank. - apprentice | mentor. - antdusk | age. - 11 moons |crush. - none | location. - summitclan camp | tags. nettlepaw

Hornetpaw rolled his eyes, "As if!" he retorted, batting her tail away from his head. He grinned slightly at her laugh, but her words didn't amuse him. "At least my parents are loyal Summitclan warriors." he responded, his voice was matter-of-factly. His eyes widened as he realized what he had said. "I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean that.." he trailed off. Here we go again, his mouth was always quicker than his brain. Think before you speak, he reminded himself silently.

nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casper. » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:30 pm

✦ Ryebelly
✦ molly | elder | 130 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Reedstrike

The old molly purred, "Be careful on the patrol," she mewed to the Deputy. Ryebelly stood up and stretched one last time before moving back into the caves. She slowly padded back to the elders den, greeting other cats along the way. She sat down and closed her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

✦ Thornbreeze
✦ tom | warrior | 32 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Tatteredpaw

Thornbreeze padded over to his apprentice, "Enough chit-chat," he interrupted. He swished his tail back and forth, "I'm taking you hunting today, I hope you got enough rest. We are leaving now" He turned around and walked over to the entrance, impatiently waiting his apprentice to follow.

✦ Stagpaw
✦ tom | apprentice | 11 moons | summit
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Patrol

Stagpaw trotted after his mentor as they headed to the entrance to camp, he pawed at the dirt as they waited for one of the cats to take the lead. Once outside he padded up to the front of the patrol with Antdusk. He glanced back at his mentor and smiled. He liked getting to be up front in a patrol. A sudden mew from Lightingwolf though made him stop, something smelled... Odd, then another mew from what seemed to be Shoreclans deputy. His ears were turned sideways, he knew the deputies didn't get along well.

✦ Dandelionpaw
✦ molly | apprentice | 8 moons | shore
✦ mentioned: ~ | tagged: Patrol

Dandelionpaw nodded as she got told to stay close. She walked next to her mentor, "It smells funny here." She quietly whispered to Charmbird. Once she looked up she realized why, another patrol from the other clan was there, Reedstrike greeted one of the other cats, "Thats summitclans deputy right?" she asked her mentor.
casper.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me