❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Should Become Deputy?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:29 pm

BerryCloud
29%
BrambleThorn
43%
WhiteFern
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: ❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:09 pm

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

SlateStar
I.leaderII.maleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.starting to crush on BeechFlower
location.camptags.-

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

dreaming of chasing a bird through a flower feild

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

FrostGaze
I.warriorII.femaleIII.33 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.AshenHeart, OnePaw

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Hoping up to go, FrostGaze tail flicked in excitent. The Molly glanced over at OnePaw as she answred him. I do! However I've always been more fond of doves. You can't find them hardly in our territory though... Her mind wandered for a moment, thinking about before she was in the clan. However her thoughts dropped quickly as she pushed through the camp entrance into the forest

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

StreamFeather
I.queenII.femaleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.open
╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

With a heavy sigh and a grunt the swollen queen rose to her feet as she crawled out of the nursery. [color=5685a7]anyday now... She thought as she swayed side to side towards the center of camp. Her stomach gave a growl as she looked over to the scarce pile of fresh kill. Deciding shed wait for fresher prey, the queen sat down and began grooming herself
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:12 am

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw.

Ashenheart listened to his apprentice talking to Frostgaze. He admired Onepaw’s ability to talk to other cats. That was something he had never been able to do, socialize. Maybe he could learn a few things from the young tom.

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud nodded. “Yeah, lets go.” She meowed, waving her tail for the patrol to join her. “Where do you think we should we go?” she asked no cat in particular.

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞
tom. 36 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; open. tags;; dawnflight, dandelionleaf

Wolfbreeze snorted. “I am very proud of my fluffy tail, for your information.” he waved his furry black and white tail over the ground.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ 001

Postby wildsight » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:05 am

────────────༺♕༻────────────
BRAMBLETHORN !!
Brown tabby tom with lime green eyes
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gender. male age. twenty-nine moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. none
    He's asleep atm, but open feel free to tag him!
xxxxxxxxxxxx
WHITEFERN !!
Fluffy white molly with rich amber eyes
gender. female age. thirty-two moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. pheasantpaw tags. none
    The white molly bounded out of the warriors den, breathing in the scent of the camp. Her ears twitched as she glanced around for her apprentice. It was a great day to begin training and she thought a good hunting practice would do the young molly well. When Slatestar had said that she would be training Pheasantpaw she didn't know what to say. Out of all the warriors she'd never thought she would be chosen to mentor the young cat. Speaking of her apprentice where was she? She glanced around the camp and didn't see her. Perhaps she was with her friend Palepaw. She began to head that way, but then suddenly turned heading toward another spot in the camp. She watched as cats began to leave to hunt and she wondered if the hunting patrol had been sent out yet. She then wondered where Slatestar was since she hadn't seen him this morning. She guessed he was still in his den. The molly then began to slowly pad around the camp simply lost in thought.
xxxxxxxxxxxx
JAGGEDPAW !!
Long-legged brown tabby tom with pale amber eyes
gender. male age. ten moons rank. apprentice romantic interest. pheasantpaw mentor. wildthorn tags. wildthorn
    The tom yawned as the dawn patrol returned his eyes half closed as he padded into the camp. His tail flicked from side to side, before heading straight for the apprentice den. Padding inside he laid in his nest. A quick nap and then he would be ready for training with his mentor. When the young tom awoke again, it was a lot later than he thought it would be. He leaped to his paws, and bounded out of the warriors den. Glancing around for his mentor he spotted the russet tom and his ears twitched and he dipped his head in greeting. "Hey, Wildthorn. Any plans for today?" he asked his eyes alight with curiosity and determination to get the day started.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:52 pm

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Slatestar, Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She patiently watched and waited for her apprentice to get out of the apprentice's den, pleased that the young tom cooperated with her, so she didn't need to quarrel with him. She gave a look to her brother and Berrycloud "we're going to a hunting patrol with Spiderfox and Berrycloud" she meowed, giving him a smile "sorry there will not be any other apprentice to join us" she meowed.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud

He blinked his eyes "hm? aren't you the one organizing this patrol?" he said facing her again "but well, eh...maybe we could walk to the sunrest stones and hunt whatever we see to get there" he meowed thoughtfully.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze

She looked at his massive furry tail "I guess you are..." she meowed simply looking at Dawnflight if the she-cat has anything to say about this tail problem.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He listened to her, thinking something about himself "Hm, I like a rabbit, but they don't really show up often and you need a lot of luck to catch one" he said sighing.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: open

She opened her eyes at the empty elder's den, glaring at the den entrance, listening to how her stomach growled for hunger. Standing up the grey-furred she-cat dragged out of the den, watching around the camp to see what was going or what she missed, it's not like she could miss anything. Sitting down her injured leg tingled again, probably because she could not really use it and it seemed to have some fur problems too.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:09 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

SlateStar
location.camptags.-

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

FrostGaze

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

FrostGaze glanced over to the black Tom and shrugged. I guess they just fare better in field than in the forrest, the Molly said. She continued on her trek when realized Her fellow warrior wasn't speaking. well AshenHeart? Wats you're favorite type of fresh kill?

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

StreamFeather
location.camptags.open

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

With a heavy sigh and a grunt the swollen queen rose to her feet as she crawled out of the nursery. [color=5685a7]anyday now...[/color] She thought as she swayed side to side towards the center of camp. Her stomach gave a growl as she looked over to the scarce pile of fresh kill. Deciding shed wait for fresher prey, the queen sat down and began grooming herselfWill update her soon sorry guys
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:44 am

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; frostgaze, onepaw.

Ashenheart paused midstep, blushing as frostgaze referred to him. “Uh-h rabbit...” the warrior meowed quickly, shuffling his paws ahead quickly. Could he be any worse at this? Rabbit? That wasn’t even true, his favorite prey was mouse. But he just had to say rabbit.

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud flattened her ears defensively. “I was just wondering if anyone had any preference.” she growled, but then relaxed, realizing she was probably coming off mean. “yeah that seems good.” she agreed with a nod.

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞
tom. 36 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; open. tags;; dawnflight, dandelionleaf

Wolfbreeze flashed the two a wide grin. He enjoyed hanging out with mollies more than toms, he didn’t know why. The tom always found himself leaning more on his flirtatious side than not, so much so that it was hard to turn his flirtatious personality off when having a normal conversation.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:03 am

Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp - tagged; Grayforest ]
A pair of mice fell at Grayforest's paws. Honeyfang sat in front of the older she-cat with her tail wrapped around her paws and head tilted slightly to the side regarding her. "Making daily rounds.", was all the plush cat offered in terms of a explanation. It wasn't like this was out of the ordinary. Even though she had Palepaw there were a few habits and rituals which Honeyfang kept to herself, and this was one of them. A habit from the past that seemed to benefit her present quite nicely.

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;-]

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; Minnowpaw]
The warrior was in the middle of streaching his hind legs. When he came out of it the tom's ears peicked at the familiar voice before looking down. A smile pulled at his whiskers at the sight of none other then exactly who he figured...."Morning Minnowpaw, you are up early. Looks like I lucked out and managed to get an apprentice who I don't have to waste time waking. Thats good for both of us....saves time and energy.", he nodded before bending down to lick the young cat a couple times between the ears. Snowfoot was of course quite fond of Minnowpaw but he wasn't sure exactly why. There was just something about the young tom.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:22 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Slatestar, Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She patiently watched and waited for her apprentice to get out of the apprentice's den, pleased that the young tom cooperated with her, so she didn't need to quarrel with him. She gave a look to her brother and Berrycloud "we're going to a hunting patrol with Spiderfox and Berrycloud" she meowed, giving him a smile "sorry there will not be any other apprentice to join us" she meowed following after the two other warriors.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud

He nodded to the she-cat with a smile, then gave a quick look at his sister and Stonepaw "you're always free to say any other place you wants to go, this is hunting patrol anyways right...it's hard to hunt only in one place, we need a second plans if the prey doesn't run to the place we go first" he meowed flicking his tail lightly.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze

She looked at his massive furry tail "I guess you are..." she meowed simply looking at Dawnflight if the she-cat has anything to say about this tail problem.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He gave the Ashenheart amused look 'okay that's just pathetic' he thought lightly shaking his head though he was not sure if he could act the very same way around the cat he would like, there was no single cat at his interest at the moment.

Grayforest
she - elder by injury - 34 moons - crush: Wolfbreeze - apprentice: none - tags: Honeyfang

She looked down the mouses then up to the medicine cat "uh? you didn't need to but thank you anyway" she meowed very awkwardly, she didn't want to be anyone's way, even if the she-cat did this daily. She silently looked elsewhere than back at the she-cat "do you have anything for my leg? it's aching again" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:10 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

FrostGaze

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

The pretty shecat flicked her ears in amusement at AshenHearts funny tone. Rabbit too huh? then wouldn't you guys rather try hunting by the training hollow? That's where we find them most often FrostGaze pondered whether they should change location, however she couldn't help but pout a bit at the thought of not being able o get a blackbird.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

StreamFeather
location.camptags.HoneyFang, GrayForest

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

The She-Cat glanced around the camp, noticing all the others talking amungst themselves. StreamFeather debated whether or not she should wake her brother, before deciding shed speak to someone else. The blue molly looked around, and spotted the medicine cat walk to the elders den. Giving a heave the heavy cat lifted herself up and walked over to the den. sticking her head inside, streamfeather gave a greeting. Good morning HoneyFang, GrayForest. did you two get some sleep?

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

SlateStar
location.camptags.-

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp - tagged; Grayforest, Streamfeather]
Honeyfang blinked before immedietly getting into work. All it took was the mere inquiry and the gokden cat was already right at work...all bussiness. That was Honeyfang. "I'm sure there is but anything you can tell me about the ache? How deep is it? Is it the whole leg or one location?", the she-cat started asking as she moved closer to Grayforest. She placed a paw carefully on the injured leg to press feeling the leg. Meanwhile she watched the gray cat for her reaction to the actions. When another familiar voice spoke up having joined them, the medicine cat recognized the voice of one of the clan queens. To be more specific their leader's sister Streamfeather. The fluffy cat swished her tail in greeting to the queen, "Streamfeather...hello. I was going to come see you and Rainsong when I finished. You beat me to it. Slept quite well, thank you, but you and the to-be little ones?"

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;-]

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; Minnowpaw]
The warrior was in the middle of streaching his hind legs. When he came out of it the tom's ears peicked at the familiar voice before looking down. A smile pulled at his whiskers at the sight of none other then exactly who he figured...."Morning Minnowpaw, you are up early. Looks like I lucked out and managed to get an apprentice who I don't have to waste time waking. Thats good for both of us....saves time and energy.", he nodded before bending down to lick the young cat a couple times between the ears. Snowfoot was of course quite fond of Minnowpaw but he wasn't sure exactly why. There was just something about the young tom.[/quote][/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me