❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby кσι » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:18 am

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Deerpaw

Pebbleheart
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The large warrior narrowed his eyes as his apprentice made a b-line for the camp's entrance, completely ignoring the food pile he'd passed on the way over. He let out a small sigh and gave the younger male a shake of his skull "It's not smart to train on an empty stomach you know. You need the energy." Pebbleheart gave his apprentice a small smile and nodded in response to his question, his long tail swaying slowly behind him "Well, as you know, you have your warrior exams coming up soon, and I want to make sure your hunting technique is perfect.. so we'll begin there. Later on we might include ourselves in a little sparring match with a few other apprentices." The large tom got to his paws as he finished speaking, his gaze focused completely on his young pupil, a feeling of pride overwhelming him at the sight. It was no secret that this young apprentice had some problems due to the absence of his father, and Pebbleheart was happy that he could be of some help.. especially since he couldn't help but feel as though Deerpaw was his own son. He could see himself in the young tom.. a young kit abandoned by his father.. spending his entire life trying to prove himself to someone who isn't even there. Pebbleheart had decided a long time ago that he would do everything in his power to mold Deerpaw into the warrior he'd envisioned himself as.. no matter what obstacles got in his way. The siamese tom motioned for his apprentice to follow him as they made their way out of camp and into the forest, a small sigh leaving his jaws as the fresh, early morning scents filled his nostrils "I'll follow you. This session is all about honing your skills."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Adderfang

Badgerpaw

Badgerpaw inhaled sharply and gave his mentor a knowing nod, kicking himself internally for asking such a stupid question "Right.. of course. I'd love to join the patrol." His sudden embarrassment disappeared at the thought of joining the patrol that confronted this unknown loner, excitement making his paws tingle at the thought. It was probably a bit weird that he was so excited to deal the strange cat, but he wanted to get any chance he could to prove himself to his mentor and the rest of the clan, and he felt that this would be a great way of doing that. The black and white tom lifted his skull as his mentor praised him, his skull dipping slowly in a respectful response "Thank you sir." His ears perked at the final words of his mentors speech, his tail tip flicking slightly as the name of the animal he was named after left his mouth. He'd always wondered why he was named after such a vicious animal.. probably just for his similar coloration.. but he always wondered otherwise, not that he'd be able to ask his parents for their reasoning behind it. Badgerpaw nodded once more, making sure to let the older tom know he was listening to his words, especially with how important they were. The bi-colored tom followed behind the older warrior, his head turned to the side as he watched behind them, his gaze lingering on the area he'd scented the loner.. were they watching them right then? He looked back to the front of them with a small shake of his head, the fur on his spine standing up at the creepy thought "Sounds good to me."

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Sneezetuft

Swallowpaw

The medium sized fae winced slightly as another bout of sneezes overcame her mentor, a feeling of worry growing in her belly as they made their way into the forest. The older fae never showed any signs of pain when it came to the sneezes, but she assumed they were extremely uncomfortable.. especially when it came to their violent nature. Swallowpaw hid her worries behind a smile and nodded at her mentor's remark, her fluffy tail dragging along behind her "I sure hope so." The black and white apprentice trotted quickly over to the spot she was told to stand in, a slight nervous feeling overcoming her as she thought over the move in her mind. She always did get nervous when it came to battle training.. she wasn't very good at it, and she knew she could never reach the level her brother had. Swallowpaw took a deep breath and crouched low to the ground, her paws sheathed comfortably as she readied herself for the move. Without any further hesitation, the medium-sized apprentice shot forward with her body low to the ground, her breath being held in her throat. She slid underneath the larger fae, her body contorting beneath her so that her back was against the ground and her paws were sliding across the older cat's soft underbelly. Once she had finished pawing at her mentor's stomach, the apprentice shot out from behind her, her body sliding across the forest floor as she failed to regain her balance "Ugh.. I always mess the end up."

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Littleheart

Goosefeather

The Siamese mix shook herself out of her daydreaming as another warrior approached, his voice soft as he greeted her. She could feel her stomach erupt with a swarm of butterflies as she thought of a response, a feeling she had come to know all too well recently "Ahh, good morning Littleheart. It's been fine so far, I can't complain." Goosefeather gave her head a slight tilt and curled her lips in a soft smile, any lingering feelings of nervousness dissipating at the sight of the friendly face sitting beside her "How about you? and how's your apprentice's training coming along? I heard exams are coming up." The lithe warrior turned to face the black and white tom, her fluffy tail curling tightly around her paws as she sat, a sudden feeling of excitement washing over her as she awaited the warrior's reply.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ mottlepaw and littleheart, post three

Postby yoonoh » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:44 am

𝐌 𝐎 𝐓 𝐓 𝐋 𝐄 𝐏 𝐀 𝐖
molly • eight moons • apprentice • in ravenclan camp • with dapplestar, lightpaw, whitewolf
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

Mottlepaw replied to her mentor with a warm expression and a little nod, then began to eat the mouse. With the sound of heavy pawsteps approaching the group, the young apprentice lifted her head to notice the deputy standing among them. Mottlepaw was quite familiar with the tom, as he was close to Dapplestar, and enjoyed his company if he tagged along on their patrols. She knew the tom was rather quiet, yet still enjoyed the company of others, which was something Mottlepaw shared. Her tail flicked when she glanced up at the tom as a friendly greeting, her mouth occupied with chewing into the mouse. She was sure Whitewolf had something to talk about with Dapplestar, and awaited their conversation. Hopefully the deputy would mention a patrol, she thought, so that she and Lightpaw could spend some time hunting.

𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐓 𝐋 𝐄 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
tom • thirty two moons • warrior • in ravenclan camp • with goosefeather
▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬

"Mousepaw is doing really well! She has quite the knack for hunting," Littleheart replied to the she-cat. "I'm sure she'll do well with them, as long as the prey runs well that day," He added with a slight chuckle. But he was serious about it - Mousepaw would make a fantastic warrior someday, although he knew that she needed extra time practicing her battle techniques. The young cat's smaller stature made her an easy target, and he was aware of how easy it was for other apprentices to take advantage of her size. Her persistence was a gift, though, and Littleheart was sure that Dapplestar would approve of her skill. "How've the patrols been? Anything strange along the borders?"
yoonoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ravenclan ( i. )

Postby pecos » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:32 am

t h u n d e r f a l l ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. tom rank. warrior age. thirty moons where. ravenclan camp tagged. none.

thunderfall slipped out of the warriors den, his usual blank expression plastered across his face. he had received little to no sleep the previous evening, likely because one of his denmates had snored throughout the night. the tom yawned, teeth glinting in the early morning light as he sauntered over to the fresh-kill pile. he stared at the contents of the pile for a moment, debating whether to choose a sparrow or a vole. after much thought, ( which was entirely unnecessary ), thunderfall settled for a mouse, picking the creature up by the tail and settling down in the corner of the clearing. his cold gaze travelled around the gathered cats as he nibbled on the mouse, picking up on bits of conversation here and there. he noticed a few apprentices chatting with dapplestar, his own included, and snorted in distaste. if he weren't so tired, he might have stormed over to the group and pulled lightpaw away. he figured that dapplestar had better things to do than talk to a bunch of apprentices, but let it slide for the time being.

he caught his name among their conversation, and his ears suddenly pricked with interest. the tom leaned forward slightly, hoping to piece together their words and figure out why he had been brought up. he wasn't necessarily surprised that his name was being tossed about, though. his apprentice was among the group, so he assumed it was likely related to training.

t a n s y p a w ! !
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
gender. she-cat rank. apprentice age. seven moons where. ravenclan camp tagged. whitewolf, dapplestar, lightpaw, mottlepaw

sunlight filtered through the canopy as tansypaw bounded through the thick line of trees, eyes wide with wonder as she took in her surroundings. her jaw was slightly agape, and she was fascinated by the new smells of the forest. though she had been out of camp too many times to count, something about this visit seemed different, and filled every inch of her soul with awe. the apprentice soon approached a forest clearing, and she glanced around, ears pricked. wind whispered through the grasses, and the sun's rays turned every blade a polished gold. a small, white butterfly sprang up from a nearby bramble thicket as tansypaw passed, catching the young-she cat's attention. excitement surged through her as she sprinted after it, leaping and twisting as she tried to trap it. her claws narrowly missed it, and the butterfly circled above her, almost mocking her failure. she frowned, grumbling words of disappointment under her breath as she squinted up at the bug.

without warning, it's shape grew longer and darker until it was a thrashing adder. tansypaw shrieked in surprise, jolting awake just as the snake lunged towards her. yelling filled her ears as she glanced towards the den exit, sighing as she spotted adderfang scolding the apprentices for sleeping in. figuring that she might as well get up, tansypaw gathered her paws beneath her, slipping past the aggravated warrior who continued to stand at the entrance of the den. she yawned, her usual happy-go-lucky mood turning sour due to adderfang's harsh words. she was certainly glad that the tom wasn't her mentor, and felt sympathy for badgerpaw. she often wondered how the tom was still breathing. she glanced around the clearing for a moment before spotting whitewolf standing next to dapplestar, lightpaw, and mottlepaw. his tall, bulky frame was hard to miss, especially since his white coat was quite blinding in the sunlight. running a paw across her unusually flat face, tansypaw approached her mentor, shooting him a cheery smile. "good morning, whitewolf! hello, dapplestar!" she greeted, sitting down beside mottlepaw and lightpaw and murmuring greetings to them as well.
──────────────────────────
pecos - /pey·kuh s, -kohs/ | she/her
not really active, here for art | insta
pecos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ eight.

Postby vaermina » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:39 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: lightpaw, mottlepaw, whitewolf, tansypaw

indenta flash of white caused the leader's attention to briefly turn to whitewolf. it wasn't too long after that his apprentice, tansypaw, also made an appearance. dapplestar chuckled lightly at her cheerfulness. "good morning, tansypaw, whitewolf," she greeted them both with a dip of her head. dapplestar knew she made a good decision choosing whitewolf as her deputy. he was older than her, yes, but he had wonderful potential when it came to leadership. he was perhaps a bit quiet and stern but that wouldn't hinder his ability to lead the clan properly. she knew that she was leaving ravenclan with a good cat once she passed. glancing past mottlepaw's head she could see thunderfall crouched in the corner of the clearing nibbling on a mouse. she flicked her long tail at lightpaw and nodded towards the sitting warrior. "perhaps now would be a good time for you to ask thunderfall about that hunting patrol," she mewed. if a hunting patrol is absolutely necessary than it was always dapplestar, whitewolf or one of their older warriors organizing it but due to the bounty of prey they've been catching recently, dapplestar didn't mind if smaller hunting patrols were created for the sake of training.
        indentshe glanced at her deputy. "in a little bit, i would like for you to organize a border patrol to check out that loner's scent we've been picking up recently. i don't want an outsider to get too comfortable on our border. perhaps when a few more warriors return from training with their apprentices, you could organize a suitable patrol. i don't want us to take any chances with this. we can't be ill-prepared." so far, cats have reported detecting only a single lone scent but dapplestar was not a risk-taker. dapplestar would feel a lot better if her deputy brought along a few more warriors than usual on the patrol. dapplestar knew she couldn't let a loner become too comfortable on their turf. while prey was plentiful because of new-leaf, it wouldn't be the same once leaf-fall rolls around. when it became colder out, ravenclan suffered. cats died of green-cough and starvation. dapplestar had to make sure her clan came first.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw

indentadderfang nodded at badgerpaw's words before he began to lead the way to the cliffs. he noticed that it was beginning to become cloudy; threads of fog were already beginning to form over the wet forest floor. "there's a lot of hollowed out logs and clefts in our territory that can be made into dens by outsiders," he told badgerpaw as they walked. "that's why we have to be vigilant." he's found plenty of made-up dens in the past with bones of prey inside and mossy nests. typically, loners and rogues don't stay around once they catch scent of clan-cats, but there were a few - like the one now - that didn't seem to have a problem with it. it was important for ravenclan to put their feet down and defend their land. quite a few kits and older cats had died during leaf-bare because of lack of food, and they couldn't allow such an epidemic to happen again. they simply couldn't.
        indentonce they neared the cliffs, the soggy soil underneath turned to twisted roots and sharp little rocks. it didn't bother adderfang, as the pads of his paws have hardened over the moons due to arduous labor. the trees began to slope sideways, as if they were being pulled by an invisible force, with some roots even protruding from the ground and twisting up into the sky. the ground began to cautiously dip downwards. "watch your paws," adderfang warned. it was hard to see far away due to the fog, but their border wasn't exactly on the cliffs. it was between two fallen oaks that lay a few feet away from where the ground began to hazardously dip into steep cliffs that faced the water. it wasn't dangerous to near the border, but if you venture beyond it and onto the cliffs themselves, death was surely to follow. quite a few cats over the clan's history have lost their footing and fallen into the water below; others had the ground crumble beneath them. mouse-brain apprentices have often attempted to climb the tilted trees and usually end up hurt as a result. adderfang nodded at the two fallen oaks. "go and remark the border," he ordered. "don't worry about getting hurt. you're safe as long as you don't cross it." adderfang has rarely taken badgerpaw over here, so he had no idea how he felt about the tumultuous landscape.

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: pinepaw

indentmousepaw sat back on her haunches and watched as pinepaw hauled himself up a tree towards a group of thrushes in the canopy. the longer she watched pinepaw, the more unease she felt. she was beginning to think this was a bad idea. not every cat was experienced at hunting in the trees, and although pinepaw was more than happy to accept her challenge, mousepaw knew he wouldn't have backed down regardless. she felt her ears flatten as she watched the older apprentice stalk the thrushes. a lot of trees in their territory consisted of thin branches and noisy leaves, making it very hard to hunt a bird successfully. and unfortunately, the accidental movement of leaves startled the birds pinepaw was after. before mousepaw knew it, pinepaw was in the air with claws outstretched at the fleeing birds. he didn't make it. one moment he was in the air and the next he was falling, thrashing and screeching. he hit the ground with a thud, causing pine needles and crisp leaves to bounce off the forest floor.
        indent"pinepaw!" she gasped, jumping to her paws and bounding over to the struggling apprentice. there was no blood, no bones protruding from underneath his fur. did he break anything? it didn't look like it. he hadn't fallen from a disastrous height but it wasn't no simple bound, either. "it's okay, you're fine! it's okay. just take some deep breaths," she lowered her head and gave his a gentle nudge in an attempt to calm him down so he didn't hyperventilate. she could tell it was mostly just panic gripping him right now. he was simply winded from the fall. "did you break anything?" this was probably the consequences of going out to hunt when they're not supposed to. littleheart usually gave her some time to herself in the mornings before finding his way to her, and now she was beginning to wish her mentor was here with them. he'd know what to do; and probably would have forbid pinepaw to make such a dangerous decision as hunting in a tree.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ( ii )

Postby deftonesly » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:14 am

x
    W HITEWOLF
        ( 50 moons ) ( deputy ) ( where: camp ) ( tags: dapplestar, lightpaw, mottlepaw, tansypaw, thunderfall ) ( words: 303 )
      dapplestar's attention briefly flashed to her deputy, and she bid him a good morning, clearly desiring to speak to him. before she could, tansypaw, a little ginger-and-white she-cat with a flat face, made an appearance. a throaty, melodious purr sounded in whitewolf's throat as his apprentice offered him a happy-go-lucky smile, meowing cheerfully, "good morning, whitewolf! hello, dapplestar!" she then greeted the other apprentices, settling down to join. the large white tom dipped his head to his apprentice, murmuring, "greetings, tansypaw."
      indentwhitewolf listened as dapplestar directed lightpaw to go ask thunderfall about a hunting patrol, and the deputy got to his paws accordingly. he meowed, summoning the nearby thunderfall forward with a sweep of his tail, "yes, thunderfall, take lightpaw out for some hunting today. how about you both go catch up with sneezetuft and swallowpaw; i believe i just saw them head out into the forest to train. it will be good experience."

indentnow that lightpaw was on his way with his mentor, dapplestar turned to whitewolf. "in a little bit," she mewed, "i would like for you to organize a border patrol to check out that loner's scent we've been picking up recently. i don't want an outsider to get too comfortable on our border. perhaps when a few more warriors return from training with their apprentices, you could organize a suitable patrol. i don't want us to take any chances with this." her eyes gleamed with faint apprehension. "we can't be ill-prepared." whitewolf nodded, understanding the potential seriousness of the situation. "i couldn't agree more, dapplestar. i will organize a border patrol as soon as i can. tansypaw," he rumbled, turning to his apprentice, who was still present, "would you like to join us? i was planning to teach you more about scent markers and we can practice setting them."

heaven. wrote:
    BUZZARDPAW
        ( 9 moons ) ( apprentice to fireflower ) ( where: forest, hunting alone ) ( tags: none ) ( words: 579 )
      just one step more . . .
      indentthe mouse buzzardpaw was stalking froze and looked up as the apprentice accidentally stepped on a series of twigs. it held a seed between its tiny hands, and its hairless tail swished from side to side as its ears swiveled with nerves. the tortoiseshell abruptly halted in the ferns, her frosty blue eyes wide and tail slightly bushed; she didn't dare move, everything growing still as she observed the mouse's anxious movements. did i just blow it? she asked herself silently as she continued to crouch there in the concealment of the shadows of dawn, nose twitching and lips wrinkling as if she was drawing them back to finish the hunt. a few painstaking moments went by, but eventually the small brown creature returned to its prior task of nibbling the seed, seemingly passing off the sound as a rustle in the bushes. buzzardpaw felt relief rush through her . . . like rainwater hitting parched soil. thank starclan above. the young molly inched nearer, small paws moving quickly and softly across the flourishing new-leaf ground.
      indenther tail stayed a few hair-lengths off of the ground, careful not to give her position away; her claws slid out, itching to sink into something. buzzardpaw slid a little closer and bunched her muscles as soon as she determined that she was close enough to strike. now!

indentbuzzardpaw exploded out of the green, furling ferns in a silent flurry of mottled color, her paws outstretched and claws unsheathed to capture the mouse, which had taken notice of her and was fleeing. she cursed under her breath, fretting losing it, but then remembered something her mentor, fireflower, had taught her: don't go to where your prey is, but where it's going to be. immediately, buzzardpaw slowed in her chase and glanced around, letting out a small yowl of excitement when she found the mouse's hole. with a massive leap, the devon rex soared over her prey, landing in front of its escape route and slamming her paws on it. the mouse squealed in her grasp, but with a quick killing bite, buzzardpaw was victorious.
      indentglee poured through her at how well she was doing; previously, she had managed to catch a large crow and a nest of shrews. ravenclan would be well fed today. buzzardpaw loved hunting; it was the one way that she could escape her clanmates and the occasional sneers and just give herself up to the wildlife. even though she technically wasn't supposed to, most days the apprentice slipped out of her nest and entered the forest through the dirtplace tunnel to hunt until around sunhigh, or whenever her mentor needed her for training. no one really said anything though, as she made sure to return loaded down with as much prey as she could carry; the older cats just turned a blind eye, probably pleased for her to show so much initiative. buzzardpaw wasn't always hunting though, sometimes content to sleep under the stars or to explore. it gave her peace of mind, while often times, being in camp and surrounded by her denmates only fueled her anxiety and bitterness. it was hard not to be bitter, when she was so different from them . . . burying her mouse where she'd left the crow and shrews, buzzardpaw continued to hunt, seeing that dawn wasn't close to giving way to sunhigh yet. she headed off deeper into the forest, towards the border, curious to try her luck in some thicker undergrowth.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:30 am

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

Pebbleheart

The large warrior narrowed his eyes as his apprentice made a b-line for the camp's entrance, completely ignoring the food pile he'd passed on the way over. He let out a small sigh and gave the younger male a shake of his skull "It's not smart to train on an empty stomach you know. You need the energy." Pebbleheart gave his apprentice a small smile and nodded in response to his question, his long tail swaying slowly behind him "Well, as you know, you have your warrior exams coming up soon, and I want to make sure your hunting technique is perfect.. so we'll begin there. Later on we might include ourselves in a little sparring match with a few other apprentices." The large tom got to his paws as he finished speaking, his gaze focused completely on his young pupil, a feeling of pride overwhelming him at the sight. It was no secret that this young apprentice had some problems due to the absence of his father, and Pebbleheart was happy that he could be of some help.. especially since he couldn't help but feel as though Deerpaw was his own son. He could see himself in the young tom.. a young kit abandoned by his father.. spending his entire life trying to prove himself to someone who isn't even there. Pebbleheart had decided a long time ago that he would do everything in his power to mold Deerpaw into the warrior he'd envisioned himself as.. no matter what obstacles got in his way. The siamese tom motioned for his apprentice to follow him as they made their way out of camp and into the forest, a small sigh leaving his jaws as the fresh, early morning scents filled his nostrils "I'll follow you. This session is all about honing your skills."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang

Badgerpaw

Badgerpaw followed closely beside the older tom, his eyes narrowed against the thick fog that hovered around them, a knot of caution growing in his belly the closer they got to the border. He had never been this far out before, but he had heard horror stories of cats falling off the cliff and into the rushing water below. The small tom nodded as his mentor pointed out the hollowed out logs, stale scents of other animals wafting through the air as they passed by "As much as I hate to say it, it's smart of them to do so.. to make shelter like that. They'd be better off doing it on the other side of the borders though.." Badgerpaw's face twisted into a look of disgust, the squish of damp soil between his toes making his tail curl.. he'd be perfectly fine with never coming out this way again. He winced as a hindpaw landed on a few sharp stones, a quiet hiss leaving his throat as the pain shot up his leg, his mentor's voice breaking through the thick fog as he warned him.. though it was too late. The apprentice shook off the small rocks and continued onward, ignoring the dull ache in the still-soft pad as they neared the fallen trees that marked the border. He could smell that the border was still somewhat fresh, only a day or two old.. probably refreshed by the dawn patrol the day before "Yes sir." Badgerpaw padded closer to where the border had been marked and made quick work at refreshing it, still nervous about the uneven earth regardless of his mentor's reassuring words "I got it. Will we be patrolling the last two borders today too?"

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Sneezetuft

Swallowpaw

The medium sized fae winced slightly as another bout of sneezes overcame her mentor, a feeling of worry growing in her belly as they made their way into the forest. The older fae never showed any signs of pain when it came to the sneezes, but she assumed they were extremely uncomfortable.. especially when it came to their violent nature. Swallowpaw hid her worries behind a smile and nodded at her mentor's remark, her fluffy tail dragging along behind her "I sure hope so." The black and white apprentice trotted quickly over to the spot she was told to stand in, a slight nervous feeling overcoming her as she thought over the move in her mind. She always did get nervous when it came to battle training.. she wasn't very good at it, and she knew she could never reach the level her brother had. Swallowpaw took a deep breath and crouched low to the ground, her paws sheathed comfortably as she readied herself for the move. Without any further hesitation, the medium-sized apprentice shot forward with her body low to the ground, her breath being held in her throat. She slid underneath the larger fae, her body contorting beneath her so that her back was against the ground and her paws were sliding across the older cat's soft underbelly. Once she had finished pawing at her mentor's stomach, the apprentice shot out from behind her, her body sliding across the forest floor as she failed to regain her balance "Ugh.. I always mess the end up."

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Littleheart

Goosefeather

Goosefeather's throat rumbled in a soft purr as the older tom went on about his apprentice, somewhat taken by the proud tone in his voice and the puff in his chest. As reluctant as she was to take on her own pupil, she yearned to feel this sense of pride for someone other than herself in the clan, the same way he felt for his apprentice "That's wonderful! It sounds like she's on her way to becoming an amazing warrior. I think I speak for all of us when I say we look forward to her and the rest of our apprentices joining our ranks as warriors." The siamese chuckled softly, the tip of her tail twitching as she listened to his question, her voice immediately taking on a serious tone "Unfortunately, we've scented a strange cat close to the northern border.. a loner most likely. I'm pretty sure we'll be putting a patrol together soon to take care of it. You should come along, it might be good training for Mousepaw."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby way » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:12 am

sneezetuft / f / 23 moons / tags; swallowpaw

sneezetuft watched as her apprentice skillfully dove beneath her and mock-slashed at her belly. instinctively, sneezetuft hopped out of the way, but only after receiving a few blows to the belly. if swallowpaw's claws had been unsheathed, sneezetuft would certainly have gone home with a few scars to remember. when swallowpaw went to regain her balance, though, sneezetuft watched as the younger she-cat failed and clumsily fell over. after listening to swallowpaw's irritation, sneezetuft flicked her white tail. "that's okay! you performed the move very well, but you're right - at the end, you did seem to have some trouble getting back up." sneezetuft agreed, padding back toward swallowpaw. she began racking her mind for advice, trying to think of what a good warrior would advise to their apprentice. as the scene of swallowpaw attacking her replayed in her thoughts, something came to sneezetuft's mind.

"perhaps you aren't utilizing your tail enough," sneezetuft suggested. she realized that that statement alone may have sounded odd and out of place, so she elaborated. "your tail is what provides you with balance. when you fall, your tail is what helps you land on your feet. when you're climbing along a tree branch, your tail helps you not wobble off." she explained to swallowpaw, desperately hoping she was making sense. "if you use your tail to help you balance after attacking me, you may be able to stand right back up afterwards," sneezetuft concluded with a conveniently timed bout of sneezes, then took a few steps back and prepared herself for another attack. "with that in mind, why don't you try again?" the fawn-point prompted with a sharp sniff.

pinepaw / m / 14 moons / tags; mousepaw

pinepaw was vaguely aware of mousepaw's comforting. he heard her ask if he had broken anything, and he wriggled around, testing his limbs to feel if anything hurt when he moved it, but there was nothing. "nah, probably just bruised," he chuckled wheezily, feeling air finally entering into his system. tentatively, he rolled over onto his belly and glanced up from where he had fallen. "it wasn't too high of a drop, don't worry about me," he shrugged casually, though moving his shoulders ached a bit. ignoring the dull pain, the dark brown tabby tom stood up, shaking the pine needles from his fur, and giving mousepaw an amused glance. "with all these pine needles coming from my fur, my full medicine cat name should be pineneedle!" he commented, whiskers twitching with laughter. after his fur was cleared of the debris, he added cheekily, "how embarrassing that all of that had to be witnessed by the prettiest she-cat in the forest!" pinepaw sighed dramatically, shaking his head. he truly did like mousepaw, even if the medicine cat code forbade it. he wasn't one to be subtle or keep his feelings to himself, so he figured that mousepaw was likely aware by now of his feelings for her. either way, making the sly comments always seemed to amuse him.
way

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:28 am

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══ like 2 steps from the eastern border ═══

Sundusk barely made it over the clan cats' border and into his tall tree perch when he heard rustling and faint voices from below. Two cats emerged, one clearly younger than the other. The older tom, a muscular tabby, caught Sundusk's interest. He looked to be a formidable fighter for a clan cat. Most clan cats Sundusk had stumbled upon were scrawny, relying on each other to the point that they had little fighting strength when isolated. The younger, black-&-white tom seemed to be paying attention to something that the tabby was saying, eating up every word as if it came from Starclan itself. Sundusk's lips curled in disgust as he watched, his dark fur blending into the shadows. What a shame. Poor tom is on kit-sitting duty, wasting his talent. He could be out here, tracking someone like me and tearing me into shreds, but has to watch some scrawny wanna-be "warrior", Sundusk thought. Once the clan cats were done marking their border, they turned around and headed in the opposite direction until Sundusk could no longer pick up their pawsteps. That was close, mousebrain. You've gotten too confident in your ability to get in and out undetected, Sundusk reflected. The cats had definitely picked up his scent at the border, and now he was going to have to be more cautious about his excursions to the hunting grounds.

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Thunderfall ═══ camp ═══

Lightpaw nodded at Whitewolf's words, scanning the area to locate her mentor. She spotted Thunderfal near the fresh-kill pile. He seemed to be paying attention to the small gathering of cats, especially since Whitewolf had beckoned him over with his tail a few seconds ago. Lightpaw padded over to her sleepy mentor, dipping her head in greeting.

"Morning, Thunderfall! Sorry, I couldn't find you earlier for training, so I just chatted with Dapplestar a bit. Whitewolf said that we can catch up with Sneezetuft and Swallowpaw and go on a hunting patrol, if you think I'm ready," Lightpaw meowed. "Also, maybe Dapplestar and Mottlepaw will join us, but that depends on how busy Dapplestar will be in about five seconds." she added.
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ ravenclan (002)

Postby wildsight » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:50 am

────────────༺♕༻────────────
FIREFLOWER !!
Ginger and white tom with amber eyes
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gender. male age. thirty-seven moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. buzzardpaw tags. none
    The tom soon finished his meal, and began to wonder where his apprentice was. Rising to his paws he padded over to the apprentice den and glanced around calling her name softly, just in case she was actually in there. However, there was no response so he turned away. He guessed she must have gone out to hunt early without him. Oh, well. He might as well go out too since he wasn't helping the clan just standing in camp like a lost kit. Turning away he padded toward the camp entrance, his ears pricked as he did so. A quick hunting trip then maybe once he got back Buzzardpaw would be here. Then, maybe he could take her out on some battle training.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DEERPAW !!
Seal point tom with icy blue eyes
gender. male age. eleven moons rank. apprentice romantic interest. none mentor. pebbleheart tags. pebbleheart
    Deerpaw felt his eagerness deflate as his mentor spoke. But his mentor was right. He really should eat, before training. He listened closely to his mentor's words and nodded, his paws itching for action. He couldn't wait to start training and finally his mentor gave him the word. "Of course, Pebbleheart." he said making a quick dash to the fresh-kill pile. He picked a mouse, and gulped it down quickly, before bounding back to his mentor still chewing the last bit of his meal. He then bounded after his mentor the scents of the territory flooding his nose. He breathed in deeply, finding comfort in those scents and pricked his ears at Pebbleheart's words. He was going to take the lead? With a nod he bounded deeper into the territory going straight into focus. His eyes narrowed as he searched for prey quickly locating the scents of many different types of prey. Now he just had to choose a target.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PEACHWING !!
Light ginger molly with pale green eyes
gender. female age. thirty-four moons rank. warrior romantice interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. none
    Currently, just sitting in camp feel free to tag her!
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ nine.

Postby vaermina » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:43 pm

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: lightpaw, mottlepaw, whitewolf, tansypaw

indentdapplestar nodded gratefully to whitewolf's agreement. she was glad he saw how dangerous this situation could grow to be. she knew that a lot of cats didn't agree with the way she led the clan. it was been terrible when she first became leader, after the death of her predecessor, graystar, who lost the last of his several lives due to green-cough during one terrible leaf-bare. graystar had came into leadership after ravenstar, and it had been he who denounced the purge. dapplestar had felt it her duty to keep graystar's policies, as she herself agreed that the purge was simply a violent event to excuse murder. she knew a lot of the older cats of the clan hadn't approved of her when she first became leader, but that was many moons ago. not a lot of cats from ravenclan's early days were still alive. the only cats still around who were alive during those days had been merely kits or young apprentices when their founder died. she knew that if ravenstar were still here, any rogues or loners on their territory would be killed. dapplestar saw no need for such violence, but she knew she couldn't tolerate outsiders eating prey from their territory.
        indentwhen whitewolf beckoned thunderfall and lightpaw explained the situation to her mentor, dapplestar nodded. "perhaps i'll join you two later with mottlepaw," she told them. "i'll be accompanying whitewolf and several of our warriors on the border patrol." her original plan had been to take mottlepaw out hunting today but now she was rerouting her course. as leader, she felt it was necessary for her to accompany them. while she trusted whitewolf and his ability to handle these type of situations, this loner problem has been an issue for some time now. and while dapplestar was wary of bringing mottlepaw to a potentially dangerous situation, she couldn't shield her from the harsh reality of dealing with outsiders. apprentices have to be exposed to it early, so they know what to expect when they're warriors.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw

indentadderfang shook his head. "no. we'll head back to camp and see if they're organizing that border patrol. we'll join with them. it's safer that way." adderfang wasn't particularly worried about his own safety. he's dealt with outsiders in the past. sometimes, scuffles turned bloody and he's had to fight loners and rogues before who refused to back down from the clan cats. adderfang was a naturally fine fighter, too, with his size and battle knowledge coming handy in violent conflicts. but he did not want to potentially drag badgerpaw into a fight with a loner. two cats against one would be bad news for a loner but badgerpaw was still in training. some of his clanmates would disapprove if adderfang allowed such a situation to happen. for starclan's sake, apprentices weren't even allowed to fight each other with claws unsheathed. it'd be better if they were on a patrol. not to mention, adderfang has never taken badgerpaw on a border patrol where their goal is to discover an outsider. he's taken him on patrols to mark the border, yes, but never one like this. it'd be good experience.
        indentadderfang nodded in brisk approval at badgerpaw's marking. "good. there's no scent of a loner over here but it's still good to keep our borders marked no matter what." he'd assume that even a mouse-brained outsider wouldn't venture too close to the cliffs. he flicked his tail for badgerpaw to return. "let's return to camp."

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: pinepaw

indentmousepaw found it hard to keep her ears from flattening. admittedly, pinepaw's fall had taken her for a little spin herself. she was glad to see that he had no broken bones or open wounds, though. falling from a tree has injured cats gravely before. she looked back up at the branches from where he had fallen. the birds were nowhere to be seen. "by starclan, pinepaw, there was scary to watch." she was being serious, despite pinepaw's jokes. "i'm glad you're okay, though." she couldn't imagine what would of happened if he had broken something. how would they be able to explain that to fawnsong or to any of the clan warriors? pinepaw would probably get in trouble for attempting such a daring hunt as a medicine cat apprentice and mousepaw would probably get in trouble for enabling him. she rolled her eyes at his joke. "or maybe pineflight." she added jokingly to try and help the tense atmosphere. his little joke caused her to purr in laughter. "you should see how some of the other apprentices mess up during training. don't be embarrassed." she felt like everyone has had their fair share of mess-ups in hunting. especially when it came to birds. she was just glad pinepaw hadn't hurt himself too terribly.
        indentremembering that he had hunted a mouse earlier, mousepaw swished her tail and spoke, "let's get back to camp now. i'm sure fawnsong needs you and littleheart is probably waiting for me. i'll take the mouse back so you don't get in trouble." she blinked. "we'll go back out later sometime. and stay away from the birds."
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me