๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Postby Hexcadia » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:12 am

Another accidental deletion
Last edited by Hexcadia on Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:55 am

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Bluefeather | Open crush (potential on Marblepaw) | In camp | T: Mulberry

Turtlepaw twitched his ears as he heard Mulberry behind him. Turning, the apprentice dipped his head to the elder respectfully before smiling and nodding shyly at the tom. โ€œThank you,โ€ he purred back, padding over to lay next to Mulberry. โ€œHow are you feeling today? It was kinda chilly last night,โ€ Turtlepaw mewed before taking a bite of the shrew also.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received __ gifts.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have received __ nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:35 am

{Bluefeather - she -warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: open}
~~~~~
She turned to see the tom near her givinh him a small greetings before listened what he needed to say "Turtlepaw? He is there with the elders" she meowed watching the young tom apprentice.

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: Nettlefur, Rosedapple}
~~~~~
He gave the pretty feline a quick nod "I see I really don't have either, just waiting for the others to wake up to do some patrols" he meowed flicking his long tail. He turned to see the Pebblestar got out of her den toward the clearing and the deputy seemed to be there as well.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She flicked her ears only now she noticed the blackbird there, feeling rather awkward for her carelessness not to notice it sooner. She gave a small quiet sight, giving the she-cat some space to cats the bird, she didn't want to mess the hunt.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul}
~~~~~
He was heavily sleeping when he felt someone poking him and then some words, but at first, he didn't really get if it was still in his dreams or not. He hid his face under his paws "let me sleep a little bit longer..." he murmured half sleeping. when noticed the familiar scent of his mentor. He opened his eyes immediately facing the she-cat "um...hello?" he meowed awkwardly.

{Paleflower - she - queen - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in nursery.

{Burnkit - tom - kit - open crush - n/a - tags: Copperkit, Grasskit, Dropkit}
~~~~~
He yelped when his brother started to eat his ear "stop it, I don't want to get eaten..." he meowed poking the kit away from him. He gave a look to his sleeping mother and sit down "I have a better idea, let's go play outside of the nursery" he meowed silently, very proud of his great idea.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:26 pm

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน
36 moons - warrior - interest; flamewatcher - mood; calm - tagged; flamewatcher
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

At the arrival of the pretty warrior, he turned to see her, giving her a bright grin, having completely forgot about the scratches on his cheek. โ€œGood morning, Flamewatcher!โ€ He greeted warmly, the bright grin on his face forming into a very confused look. A moment later, he realized what she had meant and practically preened with pride at the mention of it. โ€œA rabbit. This one, actually.โ€ He added, extending his paw to lightly place it onto the plump rabbit.
DF9344

๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
32 moons - warrior- interest; nettlefur - mood; calm - tagged; frost
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

She couldn't help but quietly chuckle at the little kit that she hadn't learned the name of yet, shaking her head lightly. "You misunderstand.โ€ She spoke softly, her whiskers twitching upwards to show a smile beginning to form."I don't have any housefolk, so I won't get in trouble. I live with a group of cats that can make sure you'll be safe."
B77F3A

๏ผข๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท
12 moons - apprentice- mentor; flamewatcher - mood; calm - tagged; open

He'd been awake a bit before than was expected, and was currently watching his mentor and Fireflurry interact, both of them unaware of the crush they'd grown on each other. His whiskers twitched with amusement, deciding not to interrupt their moment, she'd probably fuss over the other warrior anyway. He took a quick look around the camp in case anyone wanted to chat, before choosing to be alone, it was much simpler that way.
5BA04A
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:27 pm

Rosedapple | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Hazelpaw | Crush on Tigerspeckle | In camp | T: Tigerspeckle, Nettlefur

Rosedapple nodded, following the tomโ€™s gaze to the leader and deputy. Pebblestar looks pretty tired. I hope she isnโ€™t working herself too hard. The molly glanced quickly at Tigerspeckle as her tail nervously swished across the ground. โ€œW-well hey, maybe you could go hunting with me later?โ€ Oh moons, had she really just done that?! Heart racing, Rosedapple did her best to look normal.

Copperkit | 2 moons | She-Kit | Kit | Open crush (future) | In camp | T: Burnkit, Grasskit, Dropkit

Copperkit squeaked as Burnkit pushed Dropkit into her. At her brotherโ€™s suggestion, she tilted her head. โ€œThat sounds like fun! Are we allowed to, though? I donโ€™t want to bother the warriors,โ€ the kit reasoned at a whisper. Still, there was something super exciting about being able to see the camp wake up...hmm.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:15 pm

PebbleStar
PebbleStar stared out at the camp, and nodded to her warriors if they met her gaze. She sat promptly down beside TurtlePaw, purring a greeting to the young cat and the elder beside him. "Hello, TurtlePaw," she mused softly, glancing around. "BlueFeather seems a bit unhappy about your delayed waking, but I supposed Mulberry never minds company," she teased, Wrapping her tail tightly around her forepaws.

YewBerry/ tom/ warrior/BlueFeather/ camp/Crush- BlueFeather?
"Mulberry is a happy tom for being unable to use half his body," he said plainly, and then glanced over to see PebbleStar and TurtlePaw beside the elder. "I guess your apprentice earned the presence of PebbleStar too," he mused with a smirk. "

BeetleJuice, wrote:AcaciaThorn/ Molly/ Warrior / T; MarblePaw/ Camp
AcaciaThorn Watched MarblePaw intently from her perch, her gaze flicking over to a simple black bird pecking at seeds beneath an oak. She flicked her ear as her eyes narrowed and she watched MarblePaw's stance, how her tail moved, and how she tasted the air. She made a quick mental note of everything the apprentice did right or wrong, and wathced her forget to check if she was up or down wind when she set herself on the bird.

DropKit/Tom/Kit/BurnKit,GrassKit,CopperKit/Nursery
He laughed as he pounced out of the den. "No way! Mulberry is always up for visitors!" he chided and darted away. "Guys, PebbleStar is with him too! Maybe she'll give us badger rides!" he said excitedly, sudden adrenaline hyping him up as he waited impatiently for his siblings

Mulberry/ tom/ Elder/ T;TurtlePaw,PebbleStar/clearing
Mulberry purred gently to TurtlePaw at the leader's teasing, listening to them chat calmly.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 22, 2019 7:37 pm

{Bluefeather - she-warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: Yewberry}
~~~~~
She gave a sight turning to see the leader approving her apprentice and Mulberry, wondering if this was a good thing or will there be something not so happy to go on. Shaking her pelt she turned to the tom again "when you're worrying about why apprentice, what about yours? Are you going to get Heronpaw up this morning?" she meowed little coldly. (nothing personal, it's just her nature before starting to know him better?)

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: Nettlefur, Rosedapple}
~~~~~
He was looking over the two highest ranks, when overheard the she-cats offer, he turned to her with a nod "sure that sounds good plan" he meowed giving her a small smile, trying to act normal even if he was nervous around her. Pawing the ground under his paws "well we do need to bring some prey anyway, the fresh kill pile seems to be very low" he meowed realized the fresh kill pile there.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She flicked her ears only now she noticed the blackbird there, feeling rather awkward for her carelessness not to notice it sooner. She gave a small quiet sight, giving the she-cat some space to catch the bird, she didn't want to mess her mentor's hunt, when realized that maybe she wanted for her to catch it "so are you going to catch it or not?" she meowed stupidly and confused.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul, Heronpaw}
~~~~~
He blinked his eyes still very tired, giving a small yawn as he stood up to take a quick groom around his somewhat long fur, before turned to his mentor once again "alright, what is alright with you is fine with me I guess..." he meowed not so interested about the upcoming training, but he knew that it was important for him to become a warrior on day. Sighing he walked past the still sleeping Heronpaw, a wide grin coming to his face "FOOXXX!" he yelled suddenly, almost into her ear, wanting to know what kind of a reaction this will make.

~~~~~
Sleeping in the nursery. (planning to make some small troubles for the kits before she wakes up)

~~~~~
He looked at Copperkit when his sister awakened too "I don't know, but what harm that can do?" he meowed lightly rolling his eyes "and we're not going to bother the warriors, just going out to play right?" he meowed turning to his two awaken siblings. He gave a look at Grasskit "by the way Grasskit? Are you awaken? we could go before mom wakes up?" he meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflight » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:11 am

Rosedapple | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Hazelpaw | Crush on Tigerspeckle | In camp | T: Tigerspeckle, Nettlefur

Rosedapple could barely contain the excitement that hummed through her paws. He had actually said yes! Instead of squealing or burying her face in her fur like she wanted to, she nodded with a smile. โ€œYeah, I was thinking that, too. Weโ€™re going to need all the prey we can get with those feisty new kits of Paleflowerโ€™s,โ€ she purred with a glance at the nursery where Dropkit was poking his head out.

Pineglimmer | 30 moons | She-cat | Warrior | No Apprentice | Crush on Berrytongue | In camp | Berrytongue, Quietstream

-waiting for response-

Turtlepaw | 8 moons | Tom | Apprentice | Mentor: Bluefeather | Open crush (potential on Marblepaw) | In camp | T: Mulberry, Pebblestar

Turtlepaw nearly choked on the shrew when Pebblestar - Pebblestar - came up to greet him. At her comment, heat washed through his pelt. Oof, his leader noticed his late rising and now Bluefeather was annoyed with him! โ€œW-well, Iโ€™m glad I could keep Mulberry company for a little while anyways,โ€ he stuttered back, choosing to focus on the last, more favorable aspect of her greeting.

Copperkit | 2 moons | She-Kit | Kit | Open crush (future) | In camp | T: Burnkit, Grasskit, Dropkit

โ€œWoah, Pebblestar, really?โ€ The chocolate tabby poked her head out of the den behind Dropkit and her eyes widened. โ€œWow! Lucky Turtlepaw,โ€ she breathed, turning back to Burnkit. โ€œI guess youโ€™re right,โ€ Copperkit mewed slowly, looking back at Grasskit. Their brother was a bit of a stickler for rules, more so than she was. And she didnโ€™t want to leave him out of a big expedition...the small molly sighed. There would be other times to leave the nursery. โ€œWhy donโ€™t you two go now and Iโ€™ll wait for Grasskit? That way you can have fun now and Grasskit wonโ€™t feel left out, either.โ€
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have nuked 4 people.
I have won __ gift wars.
Starflight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:34 am

PebbleStar
PebbleStar chuckled at the little Tom's attitude. "YewBerry's keeping her company though," she purred absently. "Maybe you'll get a joint training session with Heronpaw?" she suggested simply, And then glanced back to his meal. "Have you seen SnakeStrike?" she asked, her tail flicking from its neat place aorund her paws to lashing gently behind her.

YewBerry/ tom/ warrior/BlueFeather/ camp/Crush- BlueFeather?
"Well that's actually why I came over to you," he mewed, returning her harsh tone for just a moment, his normal friendliness then returning as he continued, "I was curious if you'd have liked to train them together today? HeronPaw could use some practice with another apprentice." he said plainly, his gaze flicking between her and her apprentice rapidly. "If not, I'll let her sleep in today. She did good hunting yesterday," he said, and then looked at BlueFeather for any hint of what she'd say.

AcaciaThorn/ Molly/ Warrior / T; MarblePaw/ Forest
AcaciaThorn is watching MarblePaw, please post more with her hunting before I continue.

DropKit/Tom/Kit/BurnKit,GrassKit,CopperKit/Nursery
He Rolled his eyes. "Come on, CopperKit! Those two don't want to have fun" he chittered with an immense boredom. He stalked closer to the fresh-kill slowly, watching PebbleStar's tail flicking around, he widened his eyes as he focused on his imaginary prey and slowly stalked across the camp.

BeetleJuice, wrote:Mulberry/ tom/ Elder/ T;TurtlePaw,PebbleStar/clearing
Mulberry purred gently to TurtlePaw at the leader's teasing, listening to them chat calmly.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:13 am

{Bluefeather - she-warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: Yewberry}
~~~~~
She blinked her eyes sighing "well I don't mind to train with you, but only if both Turtlepaw and Heronpaw want to train together. The playful battle training will become a serious fight if they don't get along, and that's not good" she meowed sighing. Flicking her ears she remembered her time as an apprentice when that did happen, two apprentices almost killed each other because of the battle training got too serious.

~~~~~
He nodded looking over to the leader once again, like hoping that the she-cat could make some patrols soon, actually he could do them as well, but he didn't want to take the jobs of the high ranks "Yes I know" he meowed simply giving a look toward the apprentices there "by the way are you not going to wake Hazelpaw yet? if we go out to hunt, that could be a good chance to practice her hunting skills?" he meowed looking at her.

~~~~~
She gave the she-cat an odd look like waiting for something for her to say or do, she was confused and the way she was being standing, the wind was pretty much already took her scent toward the blackbird, which surprisedly didn't get away. Probably because birds scent of smell was not good, she was not even sure if they even had one, sighing she flattered her ears feeling little disappointed for some reason. She gave one last look to her mentor, before silently walked away from her toward some higher grass and hidden behind a tree, seeing the bird fully now, realizing that the blackbird was holding it another wing weirdly 'is it injured its wing?' she thought a wide smile coming to her face 'I do have some luck in my side then' she keeps thinking, before got to her position and pounced to make a surprise attack toward the bird, killing it quickly.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul, Heronpaw}
~~~~~
He blinked his eyes still very tired, giving a small yawn as he stood up to take a quick groom around his somewhat long fur, before turned to his mentor once again "alright, what is alright with you is fine with me I guess..." he meowed not so interested about the upcoming training, but he knew that it was important for him to become a warrior on day. Sighing he walked past the still sleeping Heronpaw, a wide grin coming to his face "FOOXXX!" he yelled suddenly, almost into her ear, wanting to know what kind of a reaction this will make.

~~~~~
Sleeping in the nursery. (planning to make some small troubles for the kits before she wakes up)

~~~~~
He felt little disappointed when Copperkit declined his idea to get out of the den to play, but into the same time he understood her point not to leave Grasskit alone "I kind of wanted all of use to go out and do things together, but yeah you're right" he meowed sighing. He turned to Dropkit "let's go then" he meowed to him silently, following after him out of the den toward the fresh kill pile and give it a look "I never thought those preys are so huge?" he meowed giving a glare toward some kind of a bird in there.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me