W a r r i o r D o g s || Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r s (DOG RP) || Open & Accepting

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:04 pm

Stagstar

Male--Italian Greyhound/Whippet--32 moons old--Tags: Moosestar

"At least someone is willing to be friendly with me." Stagstar shifted his eyes towards Velvetstar without being too conspicuous. He wondered when the Gathering will start, because certainly he wouldn't start it himself. He wasn't a coward, just a shy Windpack Alpha. To him, that was a difference.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:38 pm

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Stagstar, Moosestar, Gathering dogs ║
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
She gave both of her fellow alphas a wolfish grin in response to their defensive comments. "Well, if we're all here, I don't see any reason to postpone this thing." She leapt into her place on the large rocks that sat beneath Fourtrees and sat regally tall. Taking initiative, she cleared her throat and spoke loudly and clearly in her low, cold voice: "Dogs of all Packs, please settle down now. I believe this Gathering has truly commenced." She glanced to Stagstar and Moosestar, wagging her tail lightly. "Since I'm first to open my muzzle, I guess, I'll discuss ShadowPack's business first." Her mischievousness gave way to a more serious tone as she gathered her thoughts. "The prey runs well, as can be expected of Newleaf. We've had no recent litters or deaths, and -" she sighed, readying herself to deliver news she wasn't proud of "- and we still lack both a beta and a Medicine Dog." Lacking either position was inexcusable, particularly a beta because the Warrior Code stated that she was to choose a new one on the moonhigh of the death of her previous, but she had been a bit hesitant this time. She just wasn't sure who she considered her top warriors anymore, considering that most of the ones that remained had been alive during the brutal rule of her tyrannical mother and thus could've been influenced by her cruelty; she didn't want ShadowPack to be led by another Bristlestar after her own death.

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Nightsight, Velvetstar ║
She swiftly averted her gaze when the warrior she was looking at caught it, but not quickly enough; in the corner of her vision, she saw Nightsight's eyes narrow before she turned away and quickened her stride. Instantaneously, Cloudtuft felt awful for making the other female uncomfortable. Swallowing her fear, she stood and followed after Nightsight to deliver a quick apology. She wasn't sure what she would insist would be her reasoning behind looking, but there was no way that she would leave this Gathering without saying sorry. She caught sight of the burly female, among a thick crowd of dogs, but...somehow still alone. She didn't speak to the others, instead content to just observe. Cloudtuft watched her curiously. Isn't she lonely? If she was, she certainly didn't show it. She looked calm and cool among the chaos, somehow managing to lie low, despite her large and muscled frame. As much as her behavior confused Cloudtuft, she couldn't help but also find it intriguing. She was so...odd. Suddenly, Cloudtuft realized she was staring off into space again. Shaking her head, she forced herself forward, trying her best to gently shoulder through the crowd without being too rude about it. As she padded closer to Nightsight's spot, she began to panic inwardly. I didn't think this through at all. What am I actually going to say to her? I can't apologize too directly or I'll basically be admitting that I was staring at her. It didn't even mean anything, so there probably isn't even a reason to apologize for. What am I DOING? She snapped out of her funk far too late, for, when she came back to reality, she tripped over something substantial. She whimpered in pain, then looked up to the big rock she must've walked straight into, only to be met with the very dog that she had offended in the first place. Plumy tail tucked between her legs out of a combination of fear and embarrassment, she immediately attempted to apologize, but her voice came out as a thin squeak, her thoughts scattered. As she tried again, she was cut off by the stronger, surer announcement of Velvetstar: The Gathering had begun. She hurried to move to a spot far away, but the crowd had packed in the space and there was no real escape anymore. She backed away as much as she could, trying to give Nightsight some space, but she didn't move much before she had already pushed into unfamiliar warriors.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Darkhowl ║
The tiny creature felt his pelt bristling as Darkhowl spoke to him. "You're surprised I'm in ThunderPack? What is THAT supposed to mean?" Then, the much larger dog delivered the worse of the two barks, making Mouseheart's blood boil. He hadn't picked out his own name, and he had never been a fan of it himself - but he refused to listen to someone else insult it! "I hope you mean that my name is fitting because I'm good at catching mice, or else I just might take offense to that." There was an undisguised growl in his voice, even though Darkhowl was several times his size. He tried his best to stand tall, hoping he would look over; it insulted him more than his words did that he didn't even seem him worthy enough to spare a glance to. Somewhere behind him, he heard Velvetstar of ShadowPack addressing the gathered dogs, but he couldn't listen. He was too focused on defending himself.

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: Skull ║
Encouraged by the stranger's seemingly friendly greeting, she yipped, "I'm Mischief!" She leapt gracefully from her position at the peak of the tree to a lower branch, not quite within his reach, but enough to get a better look at him. She eyed the fresh-kill, admiration glinting in her large eyes. "You actually caught that?" Her entire, pup-ish face lit up. "Wow! I thought I was the only town dog who hunts." Feeling a little competitive, she looked from her own pink collar, with its silver bell, to the stranger's, bulkier and studded with intimidating spikes. He was the toughest-looking doggiepet she had ever seen, even compared to the grumpy service dogs she had encountered in the deeper parts of the town whenever she walked with her twoleg, Samantha. She also noticed that he looked a little more unkempt, at least compared to her, with her clean, plush coat and freshly-trimmed nails. She tilted her head far to the side. "How come I've never seen you before?"
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:01 pm

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix

Oh great, Mapleleaf found Mouseheart talking to Darkhowl, his hackles showing that he was upset about something, which wasn't surprising considering the canine he was talking to. He better not start a fight at the gathering, she thought. She was about to turn away when she heard the voice of Velvetstar announcing the start of the gathering. Mapleleaf quickly found a spot to sit in the back away from the crowd of dogs. Though she was loyal and liked her packmates, Mapleleaf didn't necessarily have any friendships with the other dogs. It's probably because I do this and sit at the back of the gathering, she figured. Mapleleaf quickly moved into the crowd of dogs while Velvetstar was still talking in a mischievous voice before making her announcement. Though she hated all the commotion, Mapleleaf was determined to stay in the crowd until they left the gathering.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:52 am

Stagstar

Male--Italian Greyhound/Whippet--32 moons old--Tags: Velvetstar

Gathering up his courage, Stagstar looked towards Velvetstar and commented "I am sorry that you have no Beta or Medicine dog. I wish you that you find one soon.". Hopefully, she wouldn't dawn on his comment too much.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:38 pm

┌─────────────────────────────────────────┐

(••÷[ s ]÷••)

└─────────────────────────────────────────┘
┌───────────────────────────────────┐
•- female -• •- poodle x australian shepherd -• •- twelve moons -• •- doggiepet -•
•- location; twoleg nest -• •- tags; n/a -•

└───────────────────────────────────┘

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Scout whimpered and sat down on her bed with a painful back. She folded her paws and lowered her head onto them. She closed her eyes half way, and watched as her twoleg tried to lure her with food. She turned her head and flicked her tail. The twoleg came over and ran it's fur-less, greasy paw over her back. She let out a growl and her twoleg fell back. She shuffled a bit to get comfortable, then glanced over to the twoleg pup shivering in the corner. Scout was angry, and she got up and ran at the pup. Scout bit it's leg, and it let out a terrified yowl. The older twoleg came and ripped her off. Scout barked loudly, and it threw her outside and shut the invisible wall. Scout growled to herself and scavenged the border of her territory. She went back to the small dip and starting digging, her paws moving quickly. She tried to wedge her muzzle through the hole, but was unable. Her claws were blunt since her twolegs kept taking her to the evil white-furred twoleg who got rid of them. Scout sighed and continued digging. Smelling the wild on the other side.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfTales » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:06 pm

[quote="WolfTales"]
Darkhowl
Belgian Malinois mix | Male | Warrior | Shadowpack | 20 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Mouseheart, Applefrost

His lips peeled back to reveal a toothy grin. Darkhowl took a quick glance at Velvetstar as she announced Shadowpack's news then turned his head slightly to Mouseheart. "Oh of course! I'm sure it's easy to spot prey your own size. Only Thunderpack would allow such a dog of your...stature...to be a warrior. Or are you?" Darkhowl pushed further, this time leaning down toward the yorkshire. He was happy to get under any dog's skin. He snapped by upright when Applefrost snapped at him and grumbled in annoyance. "We can finish this later Mouseheart." He muttered, sending a glare at both the Thunderpack dog and Applefrost. His fun was ruined for now but she was half right.

Applefrost
Anatolian Shepherd | Female | Warrior | Shadowpack | 30 moons | Apprentice: None | Heterosexual | Mate/crush: N/A | Tags: Darkhowl, Mouseheart

With a low rumble Applefrost slinked a little closer and snapped at Darkhowl. "Darkhowl, shut your trap! Leave Thunderpack alone. We don't need fights started by you!" Applefrost hoped to stop the mutt from starting any full on fight. Velvetstar would have his tail, hopefully metophorically of course. She could tell Mouseheart was starting to get aggitated and she could tell he had an attitude despite his size. But she didn't need Darkhowl reminding him of his size. It was a good thing he was in Thunderpack or else Darkhowl would never let it go. She refused to look away when Darkhowl glared at her, but his eyes were always so cold it sent shivers down her spine. She wouldn't back down from a dog but she could never deny the fear some of them set in her. Applefrost sent an apologetic look toward Mouseheart before her attention went back to the leaders on their perches.
WolfTales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RogueRunner » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:39 pm

V E L V E T S T A R
║ Wolfdog mongrel ║ Alpha ║ ShadowPack ║ 24 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Stagstar, Moosestar, Gathering dogs ║
"Thanks," she barked in reply to Stagstar's concern, more grateful than she would care to admit. She then laid down on her perch, flicking an ear nonchalantly as she grinned at the other two leaders. "Well, you talked, so please do go on about WindPack's affairs, Stagstar." For just a moment, she was distracted by something: In the background, Darkhowl was storming off, glaring rather intensely at another ShadowPack warrior, Applefrost. Interesting. She made a mental note before her attention returned to her fellow alphas.

C L O U D T U F T
║ Greyhound/Samoyed mix ║ Moor Runner ║ WindPack ║ 13 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Homosexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Nightsight, Velvetstar ║
She swiftly averted her gaze when the warrior she was looking at caught it, but not quickly enough; in the corner of her vision, she saw Nightsight's eyes narrow before she turned away and quickened her stride. Instantaneously, Cloudtuft felt awful for making the other female uncomfortable. Swallowing her fear, she stood and followed after Nightsight to deliver a quick apology. She wasn't sure what she would insist would be her reasoning behind looking, but there was no way that she would leave this Gathering without saying sorry. She caught sight of the burly female, among a thick crowd of dogs, but...somehow still alone. She didn't speak to the others, instead content to just observe. Cloudtuft watched her curiously. Isn't she lonely? If she was, she certainly didn't show it. She looked calm and cool among the chaos, somehow managing to lie low, despite her large and muscled frame. As much as her behavior confused Cloudtuft, she couldn't help but also find it intriguing. She was so...odd. Suddenly, Cloudtuft realized she was staring off into space again. Shaking her head, she forced herself forward, trying her best to gently shoulder through the crowd without being too rude about it. As she padded closer to Nightsight's spot, she began to panic inwardly. I didn't think this through at all. What am I actually going to say to her? I can't apologize too directly or I'll basically be admitting that I was staring at her. It didn't even mean anything, so there probably isn't even a reason to apologize for. What am I DOING? She snapped out of her funk far too late, for, when she came back to reality, she tripped over something substantial. She whimpered in pain, then looked up to the big rock she must've walked straight into, only to be met with the very dog that she had offended in the first place. Plumy tail tucked between her legs out of a combination of fear and embarrassment, she immediately attempted to apologize, but her voice came out as a thin squeak, her thoughts scattered. As she tried again, she was cut off by the stronger, surer announcement of Velvetstar: The Gathering had begun. She hurried to move to a spot far away, but the crowd had packed in the space and there was no real escape anymore. She backed away as much as she could, trying to give Nightsight some space, but she didn't move much before she had already pushed into unfamiliar warriors.

M O U S E H E A R T
║ Yorkshire Terrier mongrel ║ Omega ║ ThunderPack ║ 11 moons old ║ Apprentice: None ║ Bisexual ║ No romance ║ Tags: Darkhowl, Applefrost ║
Rage, along with shame, surged through the tiny dog's body as Darkhowl insulted him. "Of course I'm a warrior! W-what else would I be?" he snarled shakily. Internally, he cursed himself for the cracking of his voice, but he kept up the growling. It mattered not to him that he could get into trouble for lying about his status; all he wanted was for the larger dog to think more of him. He didn't flinch or yield ground as Darkhowl leaned down to be on eye level with Mouseheart. He felt a powerful urge to bite the smirk off his muzzle, his stunted muscles trembling. Suddenly, though, Darkhowl turned tail and left him, convinced to leave him be by a fellow ShadowPack warrior. Initially, Mouseheart refused to give up, starting to pursue Darkhowl to chew out his ear some more - or, at least, try to - but he stopped when he caught Applefrost's apologetic expression, directed at him. He couldn't even bring himself to meet it, overwhelmed with embarrassment for letting Darkhowl insult him and anger for her stealing his opportunity to fight back. As the two ShadowPack warriors rejoined the main crowd, Mouseheart slunk into an empty corner of the clearing, only vaguely aware of the actual Gathering before him. The excitement and the eagerness that had filled him before they had arrived to Fourtrees drained from him like the blood from helpless, injured prey.

M I S C H I E F
║ Dingo ║ Doggiepet ║ No Pack ║ 6 moons old ║ Mentor: None ║ Bisexual ║ Crush: Lupinpaw ║ Tags: Skull ║
Encouraged by the stranger's seemingly friendly greeting, she yipped, "I'm Mischief!" She leapt gracefully from her position at the peak of the tree to a lower branch, not quite within his reach, but enough to get a better look at him. She eyed the fresh-kill, admiration glinting in her large eyes. "You actually caught that?" Her entire, pup-ish face lit up. "Wow! I thought I was the only town dog who hunts." Feeling a little competitive, she looked from her own pink collar, with its silver bell, to the stranger's, bulkier and studded with intimidating spikes. He was the toughest-looking doggiepet she had ever seen, even compared to the grumpy service dogs she had encountered in the deeper parts of the town whenever she walked with her twoleg, Samantha. She also noticed that he looked a little more unkempt, at least compared to her, with her clean, plush coat and freshly-trimmed nails. She tilted her head far to the side. "How come I've never seen you before?"
RogueRunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:25 pm

W I L L O W S T E P 23 moons ♀
════════════════════════════════
loc. thunderpack camp //medicine dog//tags. -blackflower-

Willowstep smiled, trotting through the clearing and greeting familiar faces, her presence sweet and calm. Her ears flicked and her tail gently wagged before she stopped at where the Riverpack medicine dog sat. She smiled, sitting beside her friend that she'd made through pack gatherings, "Hello blackflower, how've you been?" she greeted gently, neatly wrapping her tail around her paws.

B E A R S T R I K E 28 moons ♂
loc. riverpack camp //beta//tags. -open-

Bearstrike let out a sigh, finally they'd arrived, the other three packs had already gotten there. He trotted over to the group of warriors, the cheery dog taking a seat and offering them a friendly smile, ignoring the small dispute atop the great rock as he wrapped his wagging tail around him, "Well it's nice to see you guys, how've you been?" he asked politely, his eyes scanning the other warriors, however his ears stayed perked in case his leader called for him or would at all need him.

D U S K P E L T 26 moons ♀
loc. thunderpack camp //warrior//tags. -open-

Duskpelt huffed in content, following into the gathering area as she immediately left to isolate herself near the front. She wanted a good view and hearing of what was going on, there already seemed to be a lot of tension between all the Alphas and she couldn't help but yearn for more. Excitement was all she felt as she looked up at them, maybe something good also happened? New litters of pups? More prey stock? She didn't know but she hoped it was mostly good news today.

S K U L L 28 moons ♂
loc. near the thunderpath//outpacker//tags. -Mischief-

Skull nodded, "Yes, of course I caught it." he answered shortly, biting his tongue before he shot out an insult. He listened in, clearly unamused before he shrugged, looking at the smaller dog, "I don't come from whatever happy part of the forest you do, that's why" he snapped.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blue_Aussie » Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:12 am

Mapleleaf | Female | Warrior | Thunderpack | Australian Shepherd/rough collie mix

Mapleleaf listened to Velvetstar make her report, all of the news the same as usual. If only in one of her reports she would say that she had a medicine dog or beta, as far as she new none of the pups were interested in training as a medicine dog when they got older. She better find a beta to help her protect her camp if she's going to go around ruffling everyone's fur. Velvetstar is going to do something that leads to an attack one of these days, Mapleleaf thought before returning her attention back to the alphas to here what the other three had to say.
Blue_Aussie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Vincent-Valentine~ » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:54 am

Stagstar

Male--Italian Greyhound/Whippet--32 moons old--Tags: Velvetstar

Nodding in agreement, Stagstar stood up proudly and stated "WindPack is doing fine, though we are in need of more packmates. Catching prey has come, as expected to be, well.". He smiled, and sat back down. "I love doing that. It makes me feel like I'm not so small after all." Stagstar thought.
~Vincent-Valentine~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me