Pokemon Natural Reserve

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Pokemon Natural Reserve

Postby goobi the sociable » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:55 am

(sorry for the late response! my internet went out for a bit, but i am back now.)

bogu the quilladin
location - at a patch of oran berry bushes
mentions - cotton

"and what makes you think you're so special!?" bogu angrily asked, his teeth grinding together in anger. "it seems like you do nothing but get in everyone else's way!"
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:20 pm

Name: Olympia
Pokemon: Ninetales
Age in human years: 25
Appareance: A normal Ninetales with a faint scar under her eye
Personality: Olympia doesn't seem to interact with many Pokemon despite the time she's spent at the reserve. She rarely communicates with others, and would rather watch drama from the side. She can easily get angry, but keeps all of her negative emotions on the inside, and only expresses them through facial expressions. She will assist younger Pokemon if they are in tougher situations, but other than that will pay them no attention.
Crush/Parther: N/A
Backstory: Olympia had been born in the wild, she had been the runt of the litter of Vulpix her mother had, and one day while exploring the forest she had resided in had been under attack from a larger Pokemon that gave her the faint scar under her eye. A woman had entered the scene and rescued her from the attack, and raised Olympia. She had spoiled the small Vulpix so much, near the end of the month Olympia had grown to the size of an average Vulpix. As Olympia grew with the woman, she had been given a Fire Stone one day by a younger trainer passing by the woman's house. As the woman had gotten older, it was harder and harder to take care of Olympia, and eventually had decided it would be best for Olympia to go into the Natural Reserve. For the last three years she has been in the reserve.
Other:

Name: Brutus
Pokemon: Totodile
Age in human years: 6
Appareance: Regular Totodile
Personality: Brutus is a very jolly and happy-go-lucky Pokemon. He rarely thinks twice and just leaps into the moment. He likes making friends, and is social with lots of Pokemon. He tries to impress older Pokemon by showing off his fighting Pokemon, but lots of times he will trip over his own feet, but he never seems to notice.
Crush/Parther: N/A
Backstory: Brutus had been born in a lab and was used to study Pokemon behavior. While the work in the lab was humane, he had still hated being in the lab because of how bored he would often get sitting around waiting for humans. One day, he had snuck out of the facility, shortly after being taken into the Natural Reserve by workers.
Other:
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:22 pm

Craboom-047 wrote:
Vanna

Rhydon<>wandering<>mentions: none<>tags: open
Vanna was not exactly sure where she had wandered to, but she simply assumed she had been in a new place. She has lost track of where she had been in the past few weeks, but despite not being at the reserve for too long, she felt as if it had been years already. So far she hadn't exactly been meeting a lot of other pokemon. As of now she had seen a few around, but hopefully soon she might be lucky to run into someone who seemed friendly.

Suno

Politoed<>relaxing<>mentions: none<>tags: open
Suno was exhausted from traveling all night and simply wanted to rest. Luckily he had found a nice creek with a nice patch of shade to lay down in. He simply hoped that no one would come up and bother his while he was resting.

Kylie

Luxio<>looking around<>mentions: Justin<>tags: open
Kylie was unsure whether or not to be concerned about Justin's random disappearance. He had never mentioned where he was going, but the two were often known to go their separate ways for a short time and meet up a little while later. With that thought in mind, she decided against looking for him and went in search of any other pokemon that may be around. She highly doubted she would find another luxio, but meeting fellow pokemon in the reserve might be useful to her.

Justin

Luxio [shiny]<>wandering<>mentions: Kylie, Bogu, Cotton<>tags: open
Justin hadn't been walking for very long before his ears flicked at the sound of what he could assume was some form of argument. Instinctively, he crouched down in order to keep out of sight, despite being a decent distance away, and closely observed the faint forms of what he eventually saw as a quilladin and a flareon. Justin relied on his ears to pick up on what they were saying, hoping that it would not get too heated and even result in a fight.

[since I probably won’t be able to post for a little bit I will just leave this here, they are all open but I’d prefer to use Vanna, Justin, or Kylie]

Do you Recognize Me? Maybe, or maybe not. Well for you who don’t I used to be Bakabakabaka.
Could I write more? Yes. Do I want to? No.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ramen bun » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:25 pm

Character Sign up Sheet:
Name: Carbunny
Pokemon: Scorbunny
Age in human years: 16
Appareance: A skorbunny with a sweater.
Personality: Hoppy and golucky, This girl is ready for adventure!
Crush/Parther: None
Backstory: She was abandoned by a trainer, she ended up living on carrots and fire.
ramen bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:29 am

All accepted, expect Carbunny, I think that we need more infortmation about the Pokemon [Not your character]
Last edited by anamarjorie on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:55 am

Olympia
ninetales - tags; open - mentions; - cotton

The tall Ninetales had bounded across the reserve, once she had been in an area she suddenly disappeared in a flash. She cast quick glances around the reserve, before her eyes had spotted a bush of berries that didn't seem to be occupied. She started in that direction, she quickly took bites of the berries off of the bush. She heard another Pokemon shout "Stupid!" and twisted her head around to see the figure of a sassy looking Flareon, she had only rolled her eyes in response.

Brutus
totodile - tags; open - mentions; - none

The happy Totodile had splashed in a puddle of water, flailing his arms around to cause water to fly across the area. He gave off a chuckle, before finally calming down and sitting still.
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:44 am

Justin

Luxio [shiny]<>feeling: annoyed<>mentions: Cotton<>tags: Cotton
Justin was not exactly expecting, nor was he wanting to have to deal with running into this annoying flareon. Yet, hearing her being a total jerk to the quilladin, he was not afraid to be rude to her as well. He growled in response to her, and after after a few seconds he then said, "Oh hello 'princess entitled', I see someone's a little testy huh?"
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kǟngǟroozǟ » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:44 am

⚮ Ky ⚮ 18 ⚮ Dragonair ⚮ Location: Forest ⚮ Tags: Omega ⚮
"No, no trouble here," Ky paused, "Not yet anyway. Can't be certain this early in the day!" He turned to move away, but then he stopped. He was realizing something. He quickly turned back around. "Oh, sorry, I don't think I've actually seen you before. I'm Ky, who are you?"
"Don't forget to not believe in anything."
-InspiroBot
kǟngǟroozǟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:34 am

Suno

Politoed<>feeling: mixed<>mentions: Brutis<>tags: Brutis
Suno did not exactly notice the totodile splashing around as he was normally used to hearing other pokemon play around as he relaxed. Yet, seeing as he was not feeling in the mood to relax he looked over to notice the adorable little totodile splashing around. He decided to watch the totodile, hoping that he would notice Suno.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:16 pm

_Warriors_ wrote:cotton
- - - - - -
She didn't know how to respond, so she just said "Stupid!" and walked away, offended. Her eyes noticed another pokemon. It was an oddly colored luxio. she hissed at the luxio ready to attack, because she didn't want to repeat the conversation over again.

Craboom-047 wrote:
Justin

Luxio [shiny]<>feeling: annoyed<>mentions: Cotton<>tags: Cotton
Justin was not exactly expecting, nor was he wanting to have to deal with running into this annoying flareon. Yet, hearing her being a total jerk to the quilladin, he was not afraid to be rude to her as well. He growled in response to her, and after after a few seconds he then said, "Oh hello 'princess entitled', I see someone's a little testy huh?"

bogu the quilladin
location - at a patch of oran berry bushes
mentions - cotton, justin

bogu, a bit less annoyed than before, started to shake his head in a "they-never-learn" manner and walk away, but then, just as he started to turn around, he noticed cotton hissing at someone. out of instinct, he turned his head to see her hissing at a luxio. bogu had never seen a luxio of that color before... but, regardless of what they looked like, he didn't want them to get hurt, so he stood his ground and shouted, "don't hurt that luxio!"
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me