➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➵ juniperclan - new and accepting ]]

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:49 am

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/Mate: N/A/ Tags: Foxpaw

Lilypaw look a slight gasp in amusement when Foxpaw swiped his paw at her ”you dare challenge the Great Lilypaw? Oh i’ll See you on the battlefield my friend she laughed at her own joke and the returned to a more serious side”your mentor is Pineglimmer right?” Lilypaw s ears flicked as her head turned to look for the familiar she-cat ”I’m sure she’s here somewhere... did you check the warriors den? Maybe she’s sleeping.. or maybe she’s out on a morning patrol.. though I’m sure it hasn’t gone out yet.. it’s too early and the fresh-kill pile still has some kill on it..” a small rumbling in her stomach started to become noisy. She looked down and growled at it Shut-up stomach! I’ll feed you later!”
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remedies » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:54 am

Willowfern ❦

tags - open // female // 23 moons // queen

Willowfern licked her paw and dragged it over her ear. She hasn't been doing much lately because she was close to giving birth to her kits. Willowfern's belly growled and she sighed. She lifted herself up with a groan and walked slowly to the entrance of the nursery. She looked around the camp and spotted the prey pile. She mumbled to herself and headed towards it, picking up a mouse.
remedies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:02 am

( ✦ ) ──── 𝘍𝘖𝘟𝘗𝘈𝘞!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale - Ten moons - Apprentice - No romantic intrest - Mentor: Pineglimmer - Mentions: -- - Tags: Lilypaw
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Foxpaw laughed and swiped another paw in her direction. He nodded when she asked about his mentor. "That's her." he said. He glanced around for his mentor before turning back to Lilypaw. "She's around somewhere." He was silent a moment before saying, "You can come and help me search if you like." he said beginning to make his way through the camp.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:14 am

Lilypaw
Crush: Open/Mate: N/A/ Tags: Foxpaw

Lilypaw laughed and smiled in delight. She was really starting to enjoy Foxpaw company a lot, hopefully they’d become friends or.. Best friends! What he said next made Lilypaw smile in delight, it made her happy that Foxpaw seemed to want Lilypaws help in finding Pineglimmer, after all isn’t that what friends do? Help each other? This made Lilypaws whiskers twitch with delight ”You mean it?” she smiled wide ”i’ll check the warriors den and if she’s not in there.. we can ask who last saw her and where she was going” she said with delight
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:29 am

( ✦ ) ──── 𝘍𝘖𝘟𝘗𝘈𝘞!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMale - Ten moons - Apprentice - No romantic intrest - Mentor: Pineglimmer - Mentions: -- - Tags: Lilypaw
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Foxpaw nodded. "Of course." he circled the apprentice his whiskers twitching. "Alright. I'll check by the fresh-kill." he said with a smile. "We'll meet back here if we don't
find her."
he said bounding off toward the fresh-kill pile. Lilypaw wasn't like the other apprentices. She was somewhat like him. Eager to do things and such. So, he never had a problem hanging out with her. Maybe they, would become good friends in time.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:40 am

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/Mate: N/A/ Tags: BrackenLeap And AppleFlame

Lilypaw bounded away from Foxpaw to better help him search the camp, she only had to take a few steps to reach the warriors sleeping area since they were still in camp. She peaked at each of the cats fur, softly darting her eyes around for the pelt of the familiar she-cat named Pineglimmer. When she didn’t notice her pelt she questioned where she was.. luckily there were still a few cats left in the den mostly AppleFlame and BrackenLeap , which was to be expected.. they were always the last ones awake. ”Pssssst! BRACKENLEAP! APPLEFLAME” she whisper yelled ”Guys! Have you seen Pineglimmer at all?” they were still rather tierd.. so I didn’t want to bother them too much. But I didn’t want to get answers for Foxpaw, who was now my new friend.
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:54 am

SirLiam wrote:Image
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
----------------------------------Location; Lake ◆ male ◆ 28 moons ◆ pansexual ◆ deputy
-----Lionsong jumped upon hearing Moonfeather. He turned back to the minnows that had been swimming around his paws to have disappeared. "I come here to think sometimes or when I get bored. I also enjoy dipping my paws, especially after a long day" He replied, the water sloshing around his legs as he approached Moonfeather.
-----"Oakleaf doesn't like the lake either. He is afraid he'll be swept up in the currents" He joked, looking around to find more minnows. He looked up again when he heard his apprentice, Turtlepaw, greet them.
-----"Turtlepaw, how do you feel about having a quick lesson in fishing? Perhaps Moonfeather would like to join us?" He asked, stepping out of the lake and giving his paws a shake.

MoonFeather☀Tags: LionSong,TurtlePaw☀Location; Lake☀Pansexual☀Warrior

She nodded. "Of course, I'd love to join you" she mused, gently burying her catch so no birds would snatch it up. She shook out her pelt, and then turned to the apprentice. "Of course, your mentor isn't the clan's best fisher" she mused playfully, nudging the tom with her shoulder. "I however-" she purred with a wink- "Am quite good with this task, in my bright opinon" she turned to LionSong with a playful expression, the fact that she was pure kit at heart shining through vibrantly in her sea green eyes,which reflected the colors of the lake. "Come on, you explain it to the kit, and I'll example!" she mused, her tone happy, she loved to help out.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seraphine. » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:04 pm

SMOKEFEATHER !!
    male ; med. cat ; 35 moons ; gay ; apprentice: kestrelpaw ; crush: n/a ; mood: relaxed ; location: center camp ; tags: bumblepaw

Seeing bumblepaw go back to organizing the herb store allowed smokefeather to return to the task at hand as well, making sure his tail didn't accidentally brush any of the precarious piles that were littered around in hopes of avoiding a mess. "Did you sleep well? I haven't seen lightningcloud around yet today, he's probably still getting some more sleep." he murmured with a slight playful lilt to his voice, amused at the absence of the other medicine cat. It seemed unusual that lightningcloud would sleep in, due to his usual passion towards medicine, but every cat needs sleep at some point or another. After he spoke, smokefeather let the den fall into a comfortable silence as he continued pulling out herbs, setting poppy seeds and comfrey in their respective piles at his side.

APPLEFLAME !!
    female ; warrior ; 29 moons ; lesbian ; apprentice: n/a ; crush: n/a ; mood: slightly annoyed ; location: center camp ; tags: lilypaw, brackenleap

appleflame was awoken to the sound of lilypaw and brackenleap chattering away like blackbirds. While she normally would just turn over and try to block them out, the sun was already high enough in the sky that she didn't have a good reason to fall back asleep other than the fact she wasn't ready to deal with the morning. So, with great effort, she peeled her eyes open to blink at the two, not offering any comments until brackenleap had finished speaking. "seeing as I just woke up, I really doubt I could have seen pineglimmer at all. if you can't find her around camp, she probably left, don't you think?" the molly responded dryly, her voice still raspy from sleep.

BRACKENLEAP !!
    male ; warrior ; 28 moons ; straight ; apprentice: stormpaw; crush: n/a ; mood: sleepy, content ; location: center camp ; tags: lilypaw, appleflame

It didn't take long for brackenleap to notice lilypaw's quiet yell, and he turned his attention to the molly, ears perked in case she decided to stay quiet again. However, on her mention of pineglimmer, he paused to think. "I haven't seen her... maybe she left early for a patrol? She wasn't nearby when I woke up." the tom rumbled quietly, shifting into a sitting position and flicking a dry piece of grass from his fur. Noting the spot where he was sure that pineglimmer had been sleeping the night before, he only found an empty nest. "Maybe she wanted to get some early hunting in to catch some breakfast." the tom added, silently deciding that it might be a good idea to do that as well. Upon hearing appleflame grumble from nearby, he turned and glared softly at her tone, but remained jubilant.

HERONPAW !!
    female ; apprentice ; 9 moons ; bi ; mentor: creekfeather ; crush: n/a ; mood: energetic ; location: center camp ; tags: creekfeather

Seeing her mentor pad over to her made heronpaw sit up a bit straighter from her slouched position. As he neared she gave a friendly flick of her ears, listening to him speak before responding. "good morning! did you sleep well?" the molly asked good-naturedly, posing the question as though she had already made it clear the she had slept decently. However, glancing over and seeing a sleepy brackenleap talking to lilypaw made her look down for a moment in embarrassment, feeling bad for the warrior she had so rudely awoken. However, she quickly turned her attention back to her mentor, her normal curious glimmer still shining in her eyes.
seraphine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Lilypaw
Crush:Open/Mate N/A/Tags: BrackenLeap And AppleFlame

Lilypaw shrunk away from the slightly hostile tone coming from the female warrior ”S...sorry AppleFlame.. I didn’t mean to make you angry..” she felt bad with the fact she woke them up.. she was so hyper and excited that she had made a friend that she didn’t consider these cats feelings.. ”BrackenLeap thank you! That’s what I thought.. i’ll Tell Foxpaw that she isn’t here and that she probably left to get breakfast.. maybe it’s best that me and Foxpaw do that and pick up some moss along the way..” her voice trailed off and she had to jump to bring her back to reality ”yeah I think that’s the best course of action.. to just get over with our daily duties before our mentors get back.. that way we don’t have to do them later!” I hopped with excitement and I turned ”you get some rest now! I’ll see you later!” lily smiled and flicked her tail goodbye
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remedies » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:17 pm

Willowfern ❦

tags - open // female // 23 moons // queen

»»————- ♡ ————-««

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Willowfern headed back to the nursery, heaving as she carried her kits around in her belly. As she arrived in the nursery, she dropped onto her nest. Just walking outside to get prey seemed like a hassle. She couldn't wait till her kits saw the world. Too bad their father wasn't around.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙
╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

hi! my names sav i LOVE halloween,
Ice Nine Kills, Motionless in White,
horror movies, sanrio and cats!

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝
ImageImage
remedies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery