The Clan That No Cat has Heard Of (Warriors RP, want members

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Major event?

Predators attack the territory
22%
The twolegs invade the camp
35%
The camp burns down
17%
Flooding storm
9%
Strong winds
13%
No major event
4%
Other
No votes

Total votes : 23

Re: The Clan That No Cat has Heard Of (Warriors RP, want mem

Postby M0urg3n » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:11 am

Orchid-pool bobbed her back in reply. "Shall I scout around camp; last night I thought I heard some rustling leaves."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:06 am

“Yeah, you probably should.” PhoenixStar mewed. “What are those rustling leaves?”

HawkFlight was sitting near the medicine cat’s den, purring softly to herself.

SkyFlame was in the Warrior’s den, swishing his tail slowly. He wanted to go out and see what is happening.

Cloudy was somewhere outside the forest. She purred to herself and flicked her furry tail.
My little fox baby!
I own two C$ stores. One is right here and the other one is right here
My current goal: Get a fish pet 🐟 in a trade.
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
Dragons of Volcania RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4044338
Please join this deer herd 🦌: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=4049895
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My elemental bird RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3990752&p=124340471#p124340471
Waxwing- Female- she/her pronouns- Peacock lover- Collecting dragons
New Warriors RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4057873&p=124590820#p124590820
Meowlet adopts: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=4043423#
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
My user-made adoptable topic: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=4020537 🔥 :oops: 🔥
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:33 pm

T I D E S T E P

Powers: (if any) Tide-step has the power of water, to which he uses for cleaning, defense, and offense
Image or Description: a scrawny, blotchy grey Norwegian Forest Cat (later into a sleek, more burly version). He has a prominent scar on his left forearm due to a run-in with Orchid-pool moons back. It doesn't bother him, though he has a slight limp when he runs. Tide-step has a large raindrop shape in the middle of his forehead.
Personality + History: Tide-step is a very smug cat. He can be a bit cocky and arrogant but in the end he is a faithful companion and is loyal till death.
Other: Will be Orchid-pool's mate later in the roleplay. (PM if you want to be any factor in that (e.g. A friend, sibling, or kit to either of them. I'm open to any suggestion!)
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Mon Apr 15, 2019 5:06 pm

Orchid-pool nodded her head and gracefully slipped out of the camp. Orchid-pool plodded in a neat circle around the location. About halfway around, she stopped and pressed her moist nose to the ground. A sickeningly familiar scent swept over her as she inhaled. 'Him!' Orchid-pool thought to herself furiously. She jerked her head up and followed the faint trail. After what seemed like moons, the warrior stumbled upon a small clearing with a make-shift den near the center. Orchid-pool could barely breathe as she padding silently around, soaking in the oh-so-familiar smell.
"So you've finally found me, eh?" Came a slick voice that sliced through the air like a claw. "Took you long enough." Orchid-pool growled and whirled around only a few tail-lengths away from her sworn enemy.
"Yeah, well I wish I never did you piece of fox dung! You were always worthless to me." She reeled back in utter anger. Tide-step simply smirked as he saw a thick vine sprout from the ground and rise into the air like a poised scorpion tail.
"Oh please! You wouldn't dare." Tide-step fired in return. An echoing chortle came from Orchid-pool as she watched the vine speed towards him, pinning the loner to the ground.
"I see your fake strength and arrogance are still alive. Haven't you already be taught that's how you get killed out in these parts?" Orchid-pool spat, circling the defense-less Tom cat. Tide-step narrowed his eyes.
A few minutes passed before he sighed and nodded.
"Yeah, I remember. Can you just let me go? Your plant friends are scaring me." The she-cat reluctantly called back the vine and watched the skinny cat rise upwards unto his paws. A rush of sympathy washed away her hatred as she saw his thin structure and malnourished face.
"You look...different." Orchid-pool commented. Tide-step stared at her blankly for a moment, then at himself. He was speechless. 'Does she care about me? What about last time? No! It can't be! Orchid-pool couldn't possibly feel any other emotion other than anger!' The Tom thought hysterically. Orchid-pool noticed his shaking body and knew she had to do something. Yes, they hated each other, but even Orchid-pool couldn't leave any cat in this kind of situation.
"Ugh, fine! You win. But if Phoenix-star doesn't approve don't expect a second chance. Follow me..." The warrior rolled her eyes and stalked off toward camp with Tide-step at her heels.
He muttered, "Thank you..." Though he wasn't sure she had heard him.

A few minutes later Orchid-pool and her new companion entered the camp. She pushed through the staring cats and made her way to their leader.
"Phoenix-star! I found a...a cat in the forest. I need to talk to you."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:24 pm

(Tidestep is accepted! Sorry, I was sleeping when you posted his form.)

Phoenixstar looked at the other she-Cat. “What cat is there in the forest?” She asked. “Let me take a look...
My little fox baby!
You are a little hamster 🐹 that is stuck in its cage. To escape, join this RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=4047045
If I had my own virtual pet site, I will make one where nobody ever gets warned or banned.
My How to Train your Dragon RP: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4052140&p=124499926#p124499926
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:29 am

(It's okay! I'm just a night owl. XD)
Orchid-pool stepped aside and revealed a scrawny Tom cat who looked like he hadn't eaten in days. His eyes were dull as they peered at the ground submissively. The grey Norwegian Forest Cat looked like he had potential with some food and proper training.
"We're old friends, Phoenix-star. We've had our fights but he needs help now." Orchid-pool explained softly.
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby antly659 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:08 am

(by anychance do you guys know what season it is like green leaf-newleaf-bearleaf-and i think the other name is leaf fall?)

lushleaf: was checking the herbs though her ears would twitch every now and, again as she heard hawkflight her apprentice purring outside the den maybe they were sun bathing? After her checking was done she noted what needed to be gathered and, walked out of her den. As she did so arching her back a bit rubbing against the ivy and, other foliage growing there helping it just a bit to go deeper shade of green as well as looking more healthy. Once she was out of the den she turned her head to look at the plants pleased that they were healthy before, turning to hawkflight asking "anything interesting happen at all well you were out here?"
antly659

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:06 am

Accepted, and I will put the season there.

HawkFlight swished her tail, purring softly to her self. “Well, nothing is happening yet.” She purred.
My little fox baby!
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Headphonesthecat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:10 am

||Name: ]maplebranch|Gender:female|Age:32 moons|Rank: queen |Sexuality: bi |Past name(s):maplekit maplepaw |Future name(s): none||Past rank(s): kit apprentice warrior Future rank(s): none |Desired rank:queen |Crush: open|Mate: shadowclaw(dead) |Kit(s) pregnant open for kits|Mother: whitestep (unknown)|Father: pinetail (unknown )|Sibling(s): open || ||power: her body temp is very high and when she get stressed she lets out puffs of smoke and when she gets hot she will breath out fire to cool her body temp||

||Appearance: a fluffy calico shecat with pretty green eyes||

||Personality: a calm and patient shecat but she is very stubborn and hard headed she will let other cats cuddle up to her in winter ||

||power: her body temp is very high and when she get stressed she lets out puffs of smoke and when she gets hot she will breath out fire to cool her body temp
-very high body temp
-can start fires with her paws
-can breath fire and let out puffs of smoke||

||Past- maplebranch was the only kit born from her parents who left the clans to become two legs after a bit maplebranch had gotten a foster mom to take care of her other cats would look at her different because of her parents but she wouldn’t let that hold her back. she fell for her ex mate and she fell pregent and her mate died leaving her with her kits||
Last edited by Headphonesthecat on Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headphonesthecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waxwing33 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:14 am

Accepted
My little fox baby!
waxwing33

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me