π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby sigil » Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:54 am

ο½—ο½‰ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’ο½ƒο½Œο½ο½—
β–Άtags; none
male | 108 moons | elder | location; elder's den | mood; tired, irritable
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Witherclaw yawns and stretches, groaning as his bones creak. It was an unwelcome reminder of his ever growing age, and he would like them to stop, thank you very much.

He had actually been awake for a few hours pre-dawn, but had been unable to fall back asleep, so he had chosen to pretend to be so he wouldn’t have to deal with his clanmates asking prying questions like β€˜how did you sleep?’ or β€˜is the moss in your nest alright?’ and the worst, in Witherclaw’s opinion: β€˜do you want me to bring you some food?’

He was an elder, not a helpless newborn kit. He can get his own food, ugh.

The elder’s den sat at the farthest east side of the camp, so in the mornings it was bathed in shadow, much to Witherclaw’s favor. He slinked over to sit just inside of the den, so he could watch the slowly waking camp and not be seen. The shadowy vantage-point was one of the few perks of being an elder, alongside being able to pass on practically any story, no matter how far fetched, and have it be believed like it was carved into stone.

(His personal favorite was the time he managed to convince a gaggle of apprentices that foxes had telepathy)

He yawned once more and was brought back into the present by the sound of talking. He twitched his ear and glanced over to see Brightpaw bouncing excitedly with her mentor. Witherclaw held back a groan. He had nothing against Brightpaw in particular, in fact he found her quite sweet, but apprentices are just so… excitable. It’s exhausting.

Witherclaw walks back into the shadowy depths of the elder’s den and curls back up in his nest. Maybe if he fakes sleeping hard enough, he can fool himself and be able to sleep until the morning hunting patrol came back with something to eat.

ο½ˆο½ο½Žο½…ο½™ο½†ο½Œο½ο½—ο½…ο½’
β–Άtags; Briarstar
female | 30 moons | queen | location; nursery | mood; content
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Honeyflower’s ears twitched as Briarstar entered the nursery, a purr already building in her throat. She always enjoyed these morning visits.

β€œGood morning, Briarstar,” Honeyflower responded softly, shuffling around to sit up without jostling Peachkit, who was sleeping tucked into her chest fur. "and i'm doing quite well. Peachkit will enjoy the warm weather, if she ever gathers up the strength to get out of the her nest" Honeyflower joked, watching her sleeping kit lovingly.

She walked over to where Briarstar stood, sitting next to her, curling her tail neatly onto her paws. Honeyflower liked Briarstar- she was a kind and approachable leader, with a good head on her shoulders. She made a great successor to Timberstar, and Honeyflower knew that the clan was in good paws.

She looked out over the clan, pondering what to talk about. She didn’t want to bring up anything too negative, like the invading twolegs or the growing threat of dogs.

Eventually, she lamely settled on:
β€œIt’s a nice day outside. Sunny weather always brings out the prey, hunting will be good.”

ο½ο½…ο½ο½ƒο½ˆο½‹ο½‰ο½”
β–Άtags; Briarstar
female | 1 moon | kit | location; nursery | mood; curious
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Peachkit groaned as Honeyflower moved away, her source of comfortable warmth gone. She sat in the slowly cooling nest for a few moments, listening to the voices of Briarstar and her mother conversing, before yawning and following Honeyflower.

She squeezed herself between Honeyflower’s front paws and let her mother smooth down her spiky fur, watching Briarstar with wide eyes.

β€œHi,” Peachkit squeaked. Honeyflower gave an amused purr and continued grooming her.
sigil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:23 pm

Skyheart / She-cat / Warrior / No Mate / No Crush Yet / No Kits / No Tags Yet

Skyheart hopped out of the warriors den and sighed. Another day, huh? Skyheart yawned and stretched, then looked into the sky and smiled. It was a beautiful day! She knew disaster was around her, but she felt confident today. Skyheart quickly ran around the camp and looked around. "Anyone want to go hunt?" She noticed some cats ignored her. Was it because she believed in Starclan still? Skyheart frowned, she didn't want to hunt alone like last time!

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{5}

Postby wildsight » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:16 pm

β˜… B R I A R S T A R
{Female} {42 Moons} {Leader} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: Shatteredstrike} {Tags: Honeyflower, Peachkit}

Briarstar nodded to the queen. Today would be a good day for hunting. She knew her clanmates
would be able to find a good amount of prey today. She hoped her deputy had already thought of who would
lead the hunting patrol. She then wondered why she would even think that. Her deputy would have thought
of everything possible to help the clan. She was jolted out of her thoughts when she heard a small voice.
Glancing down she saw Honeyflower's kit Peachkit. She purred gazing down at the young kit. "Hello young
one. You are growing up fine. You'll make a fine warrior one day."
she said to the kit her tail swaying slowly.
Kits always brought her joy no matter how bad the day was. And they made good days even better.

✦ C L O U D S H A D E
{Male} {30 Moons} {Warrior} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: Aspenpaw} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Silverfoot, Shatterstrike}

Cloudshade gazed at Silverfoot his eyes wide. "Great Starclan! Silverfoot calm down! As far as I know,
your not in trouble. Me and Shatteredstrike have been waiting for you. I don't know if Shatteredstrike is okay with you though.
You know how strict he can be sometimes."
he said with a quick flick of his tail toward the deputy.

☼ B R I G H T P A W
{Female} {10 Moons} {Apprentice} {Crush: --} {Mentor: Hollyshine} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Hollyshine}

Brightpaw hissed playfull at the tom and watched as he padded after his mentor.
She sighed now bored. If only she had, something to do. She glanced around the camp her
ears pricked. Her tail twitched when she saw her mentor approaching. Her eyes brightened
at Hollyshine's words. "Okay Hollyshine! I can't wait to train. she said
leaping into the air.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(4)

Postby Sugarkitza » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:18 pm

AthenasArtz wrote:
{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Warrior | Crushless }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Warrior's Den }
{ Tagged; Thistlethorn}
──────────────────

The fae nodded slowly, sightless blue eyes wide. As he left, she let out a relieved sigh and went to lick a stray patch of chest fur, only then carefully moving after him. She didn't exactly feel like running into anything or anyone. The river would be fine as long as Snowspirit could be careful. "Very well."
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:36 am

She held her breathe as he spoke. ''Oh, thank Starclan!'' she mewed. She respectfully licked his shoulder, as she past by him towards Shatterstrike.''Sorry Shatterstrike! I was visiting Spiderleaf, and I forgot...But we can go now!'' she mewed quietly but cheerfully.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:21 am

age 25 moons
Tags; (open)

The long furred dark tabby had his eyes fixed on the clearing below him. His claws grasped the branch he had perched on so that he may watch the group of cats in secret. His tail swished side to side- flicking off any leaves that had clung to it. The cat's pupils were slits, making it look like he had no pupils from afar.
His face was blank, carrying no emotion, or even interest as he stared at the clan. These quirks is what caused him to earn the name "The Watcher". He hadn't heard anyone call him by his true name, Storm, in a while.

Perhaps the cats were too disturbed by his behavior to learn his name. After all, it is quite unnerving to be stared at. However, no matter what they did to try and get him to stop, Storm would always come back. Soon, they gave up on trying to chase the tom away. They accepted his presence- even though it clearly bothered them.

This left Storm able to continue with his plans. He knew he wanted to do something with these clan cats, but wasn't sure what. He needed to talk to them. Befriend them, and perhaps today would be the time he finally took action. No longer would he watch, now he could participate as well.

Well, Storm thought. No time to waste then. Let's see what I can do. The large cat jumped off the the branch he was on to land by the entrance of the clan. It would be easy to spot him here, especially since he actually never came this close to the clan before- surely someone would take interest.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:23 am

Skyheart / She-cat / Warrior / No Mate / No Crush Yet / No Kits / Tags: Storm

Skyheart happened to walk out, as she was about to hunt alone. She spotted the cat immediately and her eyes lit up with worry. "Oh! Umm, what are you doing on Timberclan territory?" Skyheart asked, her tail lashing back and forth.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vlette » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 am

β–›xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–œ
𝒫𝒢𝓁𝑒𝐻𝑒𝒢𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇

two βˆ™ fae βˆ™ warrior
tagged; Storm
mentions; CloudShade & Storm

β–™xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ–Ÿ
~~~~~~~~~~
Paleheathers large eyes shone as she watched CloudShade acknowledge her, giving her a very straightforward awnser before he had disappeared around the bend.. She chuckled slightly, he always had seemed so busy whenever she would confront the Tom.. Before she knew it she could hear Silverfoots sweet voice trailing behind him, her cheerful personality seemed like a breath of fresh air in some hard times the clan had in the past..
Paleheather laid her ears back, a yawn making her tongue curl and whiskers twitch for a moment, letting in all the smells the forest morning had to offer..

-That's strange- The fae thought to herself.. Slowly picking herself and turning towards the entrance path to the clan.. -I know that scent-..

Sure enough.. A pair of shining green eyes stared back at her, deeply set in a darkened face of a longhaired tabby.. His scent was powerful.. It gave anyone almost a bad taste in their mouth whenever he would come close enough to the clans to loom over and watch what was going on.. She had heard many names of this cat but one of them had stuck for quite a while; The Watcher.

Her nose twitched as he stood before her, he was much bigger when he was at eye-level, even though she herself was a larger clan cat.. The Molly watched him with her large hazel eyes, slowly sitting down in front of him as to not make sudden movements. Her ribbon-like tail swayed slowly behind her.. Her eyes closed as a form of gentle and friendly greeting towards the male, letting out a chuff.

hello~ She whispered. Her gentle and motherly glow radiating off from her as she stood before him in the most unintimidating way she could
Vlette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imacat=^+^= » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:36 am

Imacat=^+^= wrote:Velvetpaw

(She-cat) (12 moons old) (Location: Camp)

Velvetpaw blinked open her blue eyes and stretched. She looked around the den, noticing that some of the apprentices were already gone. Sighing, she padded out of the apprentice's den and into the camp, squinting against the bright sunlight of the morning. Velvetpaw had never been very close to any of the other apprentices, with no siblings of her own and all of the other apprentices being younger or older than her by at least a few moons. Velvetpaw had always closed herself off from the other apprentices and had never had very many friends, but she was starting to grow tired of being alone. After all, it was only a matter of time before she would be old enough to have a mate. Although she was nervous to talk to the other apprentices, Velvetpaw knew she had to take the chance to make some friends before it was too late. She noticed Aspenpaw and timidly walked over to him.

"Umm, h-hello Aspenpaw," she mewed quietly.
Imacat=^+^=

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DBD » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:57 am

age 25 moons
Tags:
Skyheart, Paleheathers

Storm didn't expect to be interacting with two cats. One of them seemed to be relaxed, uncertain of his presence, but perhaps curious at the same time. She seemed to have some sort of recognition of him, yet he could not recall ever speaking to this one specifically. Perhaps, it would be better to introduce himself.
"Greetings." He replied to the cat in front of him. She seemed polite, well, as polite as clan cat to be. She didn't attack him right away, so that counts for something.

He then turned his gaze to the other cat who had approached him. "Oh. Yes, territory. My apologies." Storm's tail twitched slightly as he kept his blank gaze on the young she-cat. "I am always here. I shall leave again if it disturbs you, but then I will return. I am only but curious on how you cats survive. We rouges only hear of tales of cats who worship the stars and live together." He tilted his head slightly, but his expression remained the same. "It is quite different than living alone, is it not? After all, I have been alone for a very long time. This is just whole other world to me, one that I dare not interfere with till now."
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me