MODS PLEAE LOCK: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:09 pm

๐Ÿ‘ป ษขสœแดsแด›า“แด€แด„แด‡

Male | Tags: Lilypaw | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface chuckled a bit as he watched her hunt, bringing his paw up to his face at the sight of her after the kill was done "You might wanna try not wearing your catch y'know.." The large tom walked past her, giving her shoulder a small nudge as he went along, his nose catching the faint scent of a mouse nearby "My turn.." Ghostface dropped his body to the earth, his amused gaze focusing on the small creature that sat beneath a bush, food in its mouth. The grey tom pounced, his long claws catching on the mouse as he brought it up to his jaws, his teeth nipping at the back of its neck "One for me too."
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:14 pm

Lilypaw

I laughed โ€œI donโ€™t know how you stay so clean Ghostfaceโ€ I smiled as I licked my chest
The fear of Ghostface leaving loomed her everyday. Abandonment issues were a problem for Lilypaw, she noticed them more often.. like when Ghostface left for a hunting patrol without her, she waited at the entrance of camp until he got back wracked with worry and anxiety. She was so scared of being alone that it almost seemed to cripple her. She was sure sheโ€™d get over it soon.
โ€œGhostface.. can I ask you something?โ€
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[laddies my name is]โ”โ”โ”
โžดโžดโžด
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[ welcome]โ”โ”โ”
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[to my]โ”โ”โ”
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:26 pm

Ghostface tilted his skull to the side as the apprentice asked him the question, slightly uneasy with the sudden change in tone, he hadn't heard her so serious in a long time, and it scared him. He padded over to her and sat in front of her, setting his mouse down at his paws to allow him to speak "Sure, what's on your mind Lily?"
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:37 pm

Lilypaw

โ€œHow do you suppose.. I โ€œ โ€œoh nevermindโ€ I laughed it off but the fear of being alone was still there, and now that Iโ€™d backed off the question I felt udderly alone inside my fur. โ€œLetโ€™s continue hunting.โ€ I laughed and smiled like normal
โžดโžดโžด
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:41 pm

Ghostface narrowed his eyes a bit as she backed off her own question, extremely curious as to what it was she had to say. He leaned closer to her, his tone serious as he pressed further, hoping she would share whatever seemed to be troubling her with him, he hoped to help as much as he could "What's wrong Lily, you can tell me.."
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:45 pm

Lilypaw

โ€œBack off Ghostfaceโ€ I warned with a laugh โ€œbesides it was silly. Itโ€™s not bothering me anymore.โ€ Of course that was a lie, loneliness crept up and around myself like a vine on a tree.

RowenLeaf

I stretched as I woke up.. the morning was cool and crisp and the light from the sun seemed to be blinding me through the warriors den. Iโ€™d been out late last night, I was on the night patrol to refresh out markers and weโ€™d taken a detor so we got back late.
โžดโžดโžด
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:52 pm

Ghostface flattened his ears against his skull and backed away, clearly the she-cat didn't want to trust him with whatever it was she had to say. He gave her a small nod and turned around, ready to continue on with their hunting patrol "Whatever.. let's go then.." The grey tom came up behind a large bush, his nose catching a sweet, familiar scent..vole. Ghostface motioned toward the area with his tail, expecting his apprentice to go after the prey he scented.

๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก

Male | Tags: Open | Location: Camp | Mentor: Rowanleaf

Batpaw rolled over in his nest, a quiet grumble coming from his throat, he hated waking up, but the sunlight filtering through the walls of the apprentice's den made it impossible to sleep in any later than dawn. He crawled out of his nest and out of the den, his narrowed eyes scanning the clearing as they adjusted to the change of lighting. The raven-furred tom sat outside his den and began to groom his messy fur, which had twigs and moss scattered in it from his nest and the active sleep he seemed to have had.

(got messed up)
Last edited by ะบฯƒฮน on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:58 pm

Lilypaw

I hopped on the vole quickly, its fur scattered everywhere as I viciously tore into its neck. โ€œI caught it!โ€ I smiled โ€œthatโ€™s a lot of prey for today huh?โ€

Rowanleaf

I left the large warriors den with a sigh โ€œmorning patrol must be out..โ€ I blinked and squinted at the sun.. Starclan thatโ€™s bright...
โžดโžดโžด
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:13 pm

Ghostface couldn't help but smile at the vile sight, there really was no way his apprentice could hunt without completely covering herself in her prey's remains. He gave her a small nudge and picked up his mouse, his tail swaying slowly behind him "I suppose this is good enough for now.. let's get this back to camp." Ghostface turned away and trotted back to camp, his mouse falling onto the pile as he entered.

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก
Male | Tags: Open | Location: Camp | Mentor: Rowanleaf
Batpaw rolled over in his nest, a quiet grumble coming from his throat, he hated waking up, but the sunlight filtering through the walls of the apprentice's den made it impossible to sleep in any later than dawn. He crawled out of his nest and out of the den, his narrowed eyes scanning the clearing as they adjusted to the change of lighting. The raven-furred tom sat outside his den and began to groom his messy fur, which had twigs and moss scattered in it from his nest and the active sleep he seemed to have had.

Koi wrote:
๐Ÿ”๏ธ แด€sแด˜แด‡ษดา“แด€สŸสŸ
Female | Location: Camp | Tags: Foxpond, Cherrypaw | Apprentice: Cherrypaw
The small warrior pulled herself out of her nest with a sigh, realizing that she wouldn't be able to get anymore sleep at this point. Once she'd emerged form the warriors den, her eyes caught on a familiar young fae, her apprentice. The tabby warrior quickly made her way over to her apprentice and touched her nose to her shoulder, a small chuckle leaving her throat "Sorry if I kept you waiting.. let's see if we can join the patrol.." Without waiting for a reply, the small fae padded up to the deputy, her tone hopeful as she spoke "Foxpond, could Cherrypaw and I join your patrol..?"
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:19 pm

Lilypaw

I smiled as I picked up my two voles and the squirrel he left behind. I was covered in blood.. as usual. I saw a familiar face Oh god itโ€™s Batpaw... I umm what if I talk to him? No Iโ€™m gonna make myself look stupid.. no you need more friends if you donโ€™t want to feel empty, SHUT UP ME.why do you always have to be right, Wll because Iโ€™m you you dummy, HEY TAKE THAT BACK I stayed close to Ghostfaces side

Rowanleaf

I reached the freshkill pile, two familiar faces were stocked up on prey. I smiled โ€œhello Ghostface, Lilypaw.โ€ I waved my tail โ€œBatpaw! Get over here!โ€ I saw Lilypaw start to shake
โžดโžดโžด
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me