๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:30 am

Flamingpaw
she | apprentice | 10 | mentor: Cloudstep|crush: open | tags: Cloudstep, Mouseberry

She flicked her ears once or twice as she looked her mentor talking with his mate Mouseberry. She was far enought not to hear what they was talking about but a little sneeze told her that her name was being used By someone, likely her mentor. Sighing she walked to the two cats "Hello love birds? Are we going to do something?" she meowed softy looking at Cloudstep.

Spiritwhisker
she | warrior | 20 | apprentice: n/a | assigned mate: Lionfang | crush: open | tags: Cloudypaw

Sighing she watched her mate for a moment, before turned to look elsewhere, no much was being happening at the moment and she was starting to feel bored. Shaking her head lightly side to side she noticed Cloudypaw who seemed to be very alone there, tail flicking she walejd to her "Mornings Cloudypaw, what's makes your face so down?" she meowed softy "Waiting for your mentor?" she asked.

Brownspring
tom | warrior | 35 | apprentice: Rosepaw | assigned mate: Firewillow | crush: open | tags: open

He opened his eyes a looked the den walls for a moment, before noticed how late it was being, he was being sleeping too deeply and too late again. Yawning he stood up, quickly groomed his brown pelt, before walked out of the camp, seeing his mate talking with Smoketail. Firewillow seemed to be more closer with other toms than her own mate, which make him sometimes jealous and feeled very unwanted.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:42 am

Snowpaw - Female - 10 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Shadowstep, Hazelmoon

The sun's rays shimmered into the apprentice's den. The light shined into her eyes as she fluttered her eyes open. Snowpaw got up from her nest and stiffled a yawn. She stretched her forepaws and stepped out of her nest. "Dawn already?" she thought as she padded out of the apprentice's den. "I wonder where Shadowstep is." She glanced around the clearing looking for her mentor. Snowpaw spotted the black and white tom talking to Hazelmoon. Casually, the silver she-cat padded to the two warriors. "Goodmorning Shadowstep, Hazelmoon," Snowpaw dipped her head. "Sorry for interrupting." Snowpaw pawed the ground, embarrassed. She sat near the assigned mates and wrapped her grey tail around her paws.
Last edited by Catsrock237 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Petโ€™s Name: โฅ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ: ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ~
Hello! Iโ€™m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:08 am

Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|Mate:Brownspring|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:Smoketail

"I know. I take my job seriously, everyone should. But Brownspring is a different story. Good thing he didn't get chosen as deputy." she replied. "Sootnose should talk to you more. I mean thats what mates do right? Mate share tongues, prey, they go hunting together, they do most things together. I don't know why Sootnose isn't paying any attention to you." she told him

Hawkbreeze|tom|25 moons|Mate: Ivyflight|warrior|kind, rude|Tags: Ivyflight

"Sure I'll come with you. This will give us a chance to know each other more." he answered. "As long as I'm not hunting any rats that is" he scrunched up his muzzle at the thought of hunting a rat.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:32 am

A s h s t a r
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 50 Moons | Mate: Dapplednose | Location: Camp Clearing | Tags: Dapplednose

Ashstar - (waiting for Dapplednose to join him in the middle of camp)

M o u s e b e r r y
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Mate: Cloudstep | Location: Camp | Tags: Cloudstep, Flamingpaw

Mouseberry smiled warmly. "I slept just fine." Her smiled rested on her muzzle as she listened to Cloudstep talk about the progress that his apprentice was making. A sigh escaped her mouth. "I don't have any plans unless I'm assigned to a patrol." Her eyes sparkled at the invitation to join their training session. "I'd enjoy coming along with you two, actually." The calico she-cat's tail swished happily.

Mouseberry's eyes caught the sight of a cat approaching. She looked up to see that it was Flamingpaw. "Good morning, dear." The she-cat smiled warmly. "Cloudstep was inviting me to come along on your training session." She glanced over at her mate for a moment before turning back to look at Flamingpaw. "I hope you don't mind."

N i g h t p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Sootnose | Location: Camp | Tags: Sootnose

A smile grew on Nightpaw's muzzle. It made him happy to hear his mentor's praise. "I love learning new battle techniques!" The tom chirped, looking up at Sootnose, his eyes sparkling. "I want to know every move there is so that I can protect my clan!" His tail flicked back and forth. At the mention of patrols, his eyes shifted over to where Ashstar stood. "Maybe we won't have to go on the patrol. There are plenty of other available warriors stirring around camp."
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:49 am

ใ€‹Cloudstepใ€Š
Male||Warrior||32 moon||Mate;Mouseberry||Tags;Mouseberry,Flamingpaw

" Good! I spelt pretty good myself~ the others where kinda spooked again, but I can't help how I sleep sometimes. " Cloudstep saw that flamingpaw came over and placed of paw in her head." Of course we are~ I was thinking we try something a little harder, maybe catching prey like a rabbit or bird. I'll let you choose. " There was no need to ask if she didn't mind mouseberry coming along with them. " Well, whenever we are ready,we can go ahead and get started for today."

>Tigerlily<
Female||Warrior||28 moons||Mate:None||Tags: Open

( somewhere in camp)
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:03 am

Smoketail
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: Sootnose//Tags: Firewillow

Smoketail purred in amusement, hearing Firewillow's opinions on her mate, but the purring stopped when he heard about Sootnose. He let out a sigh. "I guess Sootnose has different ideas about what a mate is?" He said. That's what he's always believed when he went through his first two moons of being her mate, but never really cared after that.
Cloudypaw
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: TBD//Tags: Spiritwhisker//Other: ((Changed her color into something more visible))

"Good morning, Spiritwhisker."
Cloudypaw began. She looked back over to her mentor and his mate, then back at Spiritwhisker. "Yeah..."
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:40 am

S o o t n o s e ๐Ÿˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Smoketail // Apprentice: Nightpaw// Tags: Nightpaw //

Sootnose nodded a hint of worry filling her heart, she really hoped she wouldn't let Nightpaw down. She never thought of herself as the greatest warrior and had been terrified when she was given an apprentice. All she wanted was for Nightpaw to have a good life. "You'll be a wonderful warrior, i'm sure they'll tell stories about you for moons." she said softly before she looked over at Ashstar. "Perhaps.. It seems like everyone is awake now at least." she said risking a small glance around the clearing afraid of catching anyones gaze.

S h a d o w s t e p โš”๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Hazelmoon // Tags: Hazelmoon //

Shadowstep looked a little surprised when Hazelmoon came over to him. Did she see me looking at her? Oh great now she's going to think i'm some weirdo "Hey Hazelmoon.. I'm alright, how are you?" he let out a sigh and glanced away. "Sorry if.. uh.. things feel awkward.. I'm not entirely sure how we're suppose to just go about coming together and stuff.." oh he had totally made this worse.. He shifted uncomfortably, Shadowstep had never been good with feelings and this didn't make it any easier.

R a i n y p a w ๐ŸŒง
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Medicine Cat Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Firewillow // Tags: Stormypaw, Lionfang //

Rainypaw offered them both a smile before she settled down beside Stormypaw allowing him the chance to talk. She faintly wondered where their sister Cloudypaw was, had she just missed her? Maybe she was already out with her mentor? Rainypaw glanced around camp trying to spot her or her mentor. She didn't see Cloudypaw but she saw both of the medicine cats, she wondered briefly if she should go over to them but they seemed a little busy so she let them be. She looked back at Stormypaw and his mentor.

S t o r m y p a w โ›ˆ
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Lionfang // Tags: Rainypaw, Lionfang //

Stormypaw seemed to relax slightly "I'm doing alright." he said nodding stiffly. He then shook his head "Oh no, I wasn't hoping for anything in particular.." he flicked his ears at the mention of him choosing. He briefly considered both of them, he wanted to ask his mentor which one he honestly thought he was worse at but didn't want to start that conversation in front of his sister. "If you get called for a patrol I hope I go with you I don't want to stay in camp morning." he said glancing over at Ashstar curiously.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ » Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:08 am

๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•จ

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

Tom | 31 Moons | Tagged: N.A | Crush: N.A | In camp | A bit grumpy | Warrior

He groaned, as he sat up. He then walked out of the Warriors' den, obviously tired and annoyed.

๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œโ„™๐•’๐•จ

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

She | 14 Moons | Tagged: N.A | Crush: N.A |In camp | Tired | Apprentice | Mentor: SmokeTail

Her tail swayed back and forth, as she looked around. Enjoying being alone, while it lasted. Her ear flicked, as BushClaw walked out of the Warriors' den. 'How odd. He usually sleeps all day.' She thought to herself.
๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoonlightTabby » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:35 pm

Rosepaw

Rosepaw awakes from sleep and, after awhile, gets up and walks out of the apprentices den. Honestly, she doesn't feel like waking up, and she would sleep longer if she didn't know she would end up having to get up anyways. She sits alone and scans the camp to see what everyone is doing.
ImageImage
MoonlightTabby

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:47 pm

[quote]
[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; nervous/hungry | location; camp | rank; senior medicine cat |
| mate; none | age; 67 moons | apprentice; firewillow & rainypaw |
| tags; open |

๐•
"Ah, don't worry about that. probably just Starclan fiddlin' with my ole' degrading mind." He joked, although now he was starting to ponder if it really was Starclan trying to speak with him.
He flicked his tail as the leader got to his feet.
"See you around then. Good look settin' up a patrol," Sunfeather said as the tom padded away. He was left alone to chomp on his measly mouse and ponder his dream...

[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•€๐•ง๐•ช๐•—๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; peaceful | location; camp | rank; warrior |
| mate; hawkbreeze | age; 17 moons | apprentice; none |
| tags; hawkbreeze |

๐•
Ivyflight chuckled. She personally liked rats, but she could see where the tom was coming from.
She started heading out of camp, her mate following in toe.
"So... if you don't like rats, what fresh kill do you like?" She asked, looking back at the tom. They had reached a clearing in which Ivyflight had always enjoyed hunting in. Perhaps she could find something good here today as she got to know her new mate a little more?
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me