Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:27 am

Sunbreeze/Blackheart| Crush:Each other | Location:Camp clearing

Sunbreeze lay down in the camp, the sun lapping at her back as it was unseasonably warm for it had been cold nearly the whole moon. Blackheart lay alongside her, and his eyes half closed. "The sun makes me tired... I think I might nap." he purred. Sunbreeze nodded, thinking similarly. The two older cats leaned closer to each other, yet they did not nap but instead shared stories they had heard from each other many times.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:40 am

Fernpaw\She-cat\Hunting grounds\Crush:open\Tagged:open

Fernpaw woke up and instantly went to the hunting grounds"Alright woke up full of energy and ready to hunt so thats my plan today". She said wall walking down to the hunting ground she noticed that the Star worms were fading"Eh ill get new ones later for now ill hunt and this ruin my schedule for today". Fernpaw stepped out into the sunlight hitting her pelt making give the illusion that she was copper."Alright first on here is to hunt a vole for breakfast and then try to get rabbit for of the clan". She said wall thinking of the rest of her schedule. Soon she noticed a vole scampering across the hunting grounds."Ah nice when i get the vole i could move on to the next step". Fernpaw started to dose off into the space in her mind."NO pay attention and stick to the schedule". Fernpaw crouched down and started sneaking up on it."Alright im gonna attack in 3...2...1...GO"! Fernpaw shook her lowers half and sprung into the air diving right at the vole."Come on ill get you". She began chasing the vole and occasionally swinging her bladed claw at it. Fernpaw landed a hit in its tail and put all of her body wait on it to keep the vole still."Alright now i can finally get you ya punk vole". Fernpaw rose her paw into the air stuck her claws out and slid it down the voles neck to the back the vole dropped dead on the ground."YESS now i need to hunt a rabbit for the clan but befor i do that im gonna chow down on this vole". Fernpaw began to start eating the meat off the vole.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:47 am

Rosewhisker | Location: Clearing | Medicine Cat

Rosewhisker swept a tired gaze over the clearing. Her eyes rested on the fresh-kill pile and Cloverpaw, beside it. She tilted her head. She seemed off as she halfheartedly tugged at the mouse. Rosewhisker sighed and got up slowly, stretching her back and legs. She padded quietly across the clearing until she reached her apprentice. She sniffed at the fresh-kill pile before sitting down, tucking her paws under her tail. "So..." she began, "what's got your tail all twisted?"

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:48 am

Vylad wrote:
Waspfeather

'A deputy now?' The tom thought he was a little off from the group of an cats and when the meeting was dismissed he stayed seating. "Maybe I'll go hunting or something." Waspfeather said to himself.

Honeybreeze

Honeybreeze yawned sleepily. The she-cat stayed awake during the cermony luckily, but she was still tired. She wanted to do something that would wake her up! Something fun!
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:50 am

Softstar | tags: entire caln | mate: Open*pm me* | crush: Lupinshadow | location: High rock

Softstar steped onto High Rock egar to make her newest announments, "All cats old enough to catch their own prey gather under High rock for a clan meeting!" she meowed loudly enough for it to echo in the little valley where there tunnels were. She sat watching the cats gather as she waited for all of them to settle.

Stripepelt | tags: entire clan | mate: open*pm me* | crush: Laketail | location: Under High Rock

Stripepelt padded over and sat under the High rock waiting for Softstar to continue after the other cats gathered around.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:55 am

Smokefur padded over to sit with the other cats. She wondered what this meeting was about as she pricked her ears and looked up at her leader. She stayed quiet, waiting for Softstar to speak.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:59 am

Juniperpaw || Female || Apprentice || 10 Moons || Interested in Branchpaw || In Territory with Fernpaw ||

Juniperpaw watched longingly as Branchpaw went training with Thundertail. She was thinking of asking to join them but the poor she-cat was too shy and had only took a few steps before the mentor and apprentice were gone. She noticed Fernpaw leaving and decided she'd ask her if she could come.
Before Juniperpaw could ask, Fernpaw was already out. I won't give up! She wasn't prepared to miss Fernpaw like she had missed Thundertail and Branchpaw. She darted after the she-cat. The apprentice sure talked a lot, she wasn't even sure how Fernpaw had caught the vole. She was about to ask if she could help hunt but then Fernpaw started eating the vole and she trotted up to her.
"Fernpaw! Why are you eating the v-vole? D-don't you remember that queens, kits, and e-elders are supposed to eat first?" Juniperpaw stammered as she spoke, her voice just loud enough that Fernpaw could hear her.
She lifted her ears as she heard Softstar's announcement, but stayed where she was. The she-cat didn't want to leave Fernpaw behind...

Lupinshadow || Male || Warrior || 37 Moons|| Not interested in anyone || In Camp Clearing with Open ||

The tom groaned as another meeting was called. He wanted to get out and hunt soon before the sun set and Starclan came out.

Springbird || Female || Warrior || 27 moons || Not interested in anyone || In Camp Clearing with Open ||

Springbird nodded, she had stayed where she was and had been cleaning her fur from the last meeting.
Last edited by kovit on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:01 pm

Ravenpaw | Location: Clearing | Crush: Longpaw | tags: none/open

Ravenpaw looked up when she heard Softstar's call. She sat up and craned her neck toward the highrock. She sat attentively, her ears perked, as Softstar prepared to make her announcement.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OYSTERSMANNN » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:05 pm

Branchpaw | Crush: N/A | Location: Camp entrance
s
Branchpaw heard Softstar call, and jumped a little. He was a bit thankful he could hear her, for the tunnels scared him a bit. He hurried into camp and sat beneath the highrock beside his parents, whom had already sat down.
OYSTERSMANNN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:15 pm

Softstar | tags: entire caln | mate: Open*pm me* | crush: Lupinshadow | location: High rock

Softstar sat licking her paws she stood calling the apprentices names out one by one, "Dapplepaw, Longpaw, Ravenpaw, Juniperpaw, and Fernpaw, please step forward." she meowed, "It´s is about time you apprentices received a mentor," she began, "Dapplepaw your mentor will be, Springbird. I hope Springbird will pass on all she has learned " she meowed to Dapplepaw, "Ravenpaw your mentor will be me, Softstar. And i promise to teach you all i have learned since being a kit." she meowed to Ravenpaw, "Longpaw your mentor will be Honeybreeze. I hope she will pass on to you all she has learned." she said to Longpaw, "Juniperpaw your mentor will be Stripepelt. I hope he will pass on all of his skills her has to you." She meowed to Juniperpaw, "Fernpaw, your mentor will be Petalflight. I hope she will pass on all she knows to you." she meowed to Fernpaw dipping her head to all of the apprentices, Stepping back and letting the newfound mentors step forward to thier apprentices.

Stripepelt | mate:Open*pm me* | Crush: Laketail | location: High Rock | tags; Juniperpaw
\

Stripepelt padded up onto High Rock, licking Juniperpaw´s head, "I promise to teach you all I know and have learned." he meowed to Juniperpaw sitting beside his apprentice. Bending down he licked his paws and waited for Softstar to continue after the warriors greeted thier new apprentices.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©