(No longer active, Mods please lock)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕀 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 π•Ÿ | (Open and Accepting!)

Postby Thunderbraveheart » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Silvest - Loner - Crushless - Voice; Haruka (Todd) - Bird; Coal tit - Tags;; open -
I never learned anybody's name, we all vowed that we wouldn't stay

The tom jogged, which quickly speed up into run, his way from the abandoned twoleg nest. He was tired from seeing that nest, it reminded him a little too much of his father. Acorn was startled by the tom's sudden speed change and so sung out and flew off the apprentice's head, the coal tit instead flew ahead the the smokey tom. Silvest noted the sound of nearby water and continued to run, even if it was getting some what hard for him breathe, he hadn't ran in a nice while. The tom started to slow down a little bit jumping from rock to rock every now and then. Once the tom had stopped, his coal tit soon swooped down near him and landed in it's usual spot, in between his ears, the feathered buddy sang out it's song as Silvest stopped to catch his breath "I...really...shouldn't.. have done..that" he chuckled

Stormpaw - Warrior apprentice - Crushless - Voice; Erza (Collen) - Bird; Northern Mockingbird - Tags;; Creekpaw -
Hold back the river so I can stop for a minute and see where you hide. Hold back the river, hold back

Stormpaw sat down and wrapped her tail over her paws "Creekpaw..." Stormpaw trailed off flicking her ears "you're doing a bad job at lyin'" she sighed before adding "by the looks of it you don't want to speak about it...So how about we go out hunting? Or maybe some training? Take your mind off it"

Shrewfang - Warrior - Crushless - Voice; Keith - Bird; Cardinal - Tags;; Olivetoe -
I feel like a six out of ten, I've gottan wake up early tomorrow again. What goes on behind the words?

The pale tom smirked and chuckled softly at Olivetoe's words "true" he mumbled under his breath before turning his attention to his feather companion who hopped around the nest before stopping and staring back up at him "What to do now?" he whispered to the bird, despite knowing he wasn't going to respond.
Thunderbraveheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

berryclaw [.2] & robinstreak [.2]

Postby eldritch hound » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:24 pm

┏━━━━━┓
xxberry.claw
xx21 moons
xxtom
xxhomosexual
xxwarrior
xxspatuletail
xxtag; lilystar
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”š

he continued to eat before his bird, willow, perched itself on one of his lowered ears, it's long tail brushing his neck,
tweeting at him, he violently flicked his head to the side causing willow to fly upwards with an annoyed tweet. giving
a chuckle, he sighed, pushing the vole away from him once he had had his fill of the foul meat. He jumped slightly, not
realizing that another cat had joined him until they spoke ``oh. uhm, yea, delicious.`` he purred sourly, still not really
taking in who was next to him. it wasn't until he turned around to actually greet the cat that he realized who it was, his
eyes widened and he let out a soft yowl, jumping to his paws ``sorry, sorry, sorry!`` he hissed hysterically to the leader
``i didn't know it was you.`` he gave a nervous smile, he had never really talked to lilystar before, only ever during
ceremonies but even then he rarely spoke through them. willow once again perched herself against his head once more.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┏━━━━━━┓
xxrobin.streak
xx30 moons
xxshe-cat
xxbisexual demi
xxwarrior
xxblue swift
xxtag; --
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”š

by the time robin was finished her rabbit, harmony, her bird, still hadn't joined her and she was beginning to get
rather worried. she got to her paws and trotted away into the forest, leaving the scraps of her meals bones behind.
her face was contorted by worry as she gave small, high-pitched tweets to call for her bird. she trotted around for
a while until her paws hit water. was she already at the edge of the territory and she still hadn't found her compa-
nion. what would the clan think of her. she let out a soft wail, closing her eyes and falling onto her haunches.
unbeknownst to her, her feathery friend was still in camp, perched atop a tree branch just inside of camp, still
fast asleep.
Last edited by eldritch hound on Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eldritch hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:52 pm

Mana
Female | 29 Moons | Loner | Tags β†  Herontail |

Mana chucked in response to the pale cat's message.
"Well, ya' see, I'm a bit of a nomad. I travel 'round
the world looking for folks to help and sights to see.
An lil' apprentice from a clan far from here told me
about a clan called Thrushclan who had birds as
companions, and I just had to check it out."
She smiled at the warrior. "So is that ol'
kesty-kestrel up on that tree yours? She's mighty
pretty, with that tan plumage of her's." She
commented. She wanted to tell the warrior
of the time she saw a fancy bird called a flamingo,
but this wasn't the time to talk about herself.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:23 pm

Info wrote:β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
Name: Jay
Scent:Blackbird+Tansy
Bird: N/A
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Tags: Herontail
+
Mana

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
Jay had stalked across the underbrush after he had heard a pair of cats speaking. One was a clan cat, he knew because of the smell and the other was a loner. It wasn't hard for him to stay hidden since he was used to getting so close to cats without being noticed, his scent of blackbird and tansy also usually helped in keeping him disguised as well. Never the less his size could still give him away so he tried to press his belly to the ground as much as he could, his ears perked as he listened in on their conversation. The tom was always curious about almost everything, his thirst for knowledge was the cause of this but he couldn't help it! The British tom wanted to know as much as he could before he made any decisions, he hated the feeling of regret so he tried to do as much as he could to avoid it and this was just a small portion of why he wanted to know so much.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyowl28 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:57 pm

Skyowl28 wrote:Sootfern|male|elder|location; Thrushclan camp|Bird: Eve the Brown eared Bulbul|tags; open
Sootfern let out a rumbling purr as he laid by the entrance of the elder's den and watched his much younger clanmates awake and begin the day. He never felt jealous or even forlorn that he couldn't join them, he has accepted the fact that he was old and was satisfied with what he has accomplished in his life. He could see a few of his own kits padding through the camp and he couldn't help the burst of love and pride he felt that he and his mates has raised them to be the warriors they are now. He was tempted to wake his mates up but instead focused his attention on his small bird companion, Eve has gotten old as well and now spent most of her time in the den with him. Even now she was curled up, nuzzling him. He was a bit worried about how weak she was now, knowing her time was near. But, he pushed those thoughts aside in favor of enjoying the warmth of the clan.

Pineflight|trans female|warrior|location;
Thrushclan|Rowan the woodpecker|tags; open

Pineflight let out a small hiss as she awoke to the familar sting of Rowan pecking at her ear...like he did almost every morning. "Alright, I'm up" She mewed with a tone of exasperation, feeling immense relief when pecking stopped and the male woodpecker glided from his perch on her head. The red feather bird stopped at the entrance and pointed his beak to the fresh kill pile with demanding chirp. Pineflight rolled her eyes, of course that would be the reason for the harsh wake up call.

"You know you can go by yourself right?" she meowed good naturally, earned a miffed flap from her companion. She suppresed a giggle at this...it did feel nice that the Rowan, being such a brash and impatient bird, would wait for her or her permission to do anything. It got annoying at times but she appreciated his loyalty. With that in mind, she paused only to stretch and cast a glance at her still sleeping brother before joining her bird in exiting the warriors den and heading towards the fresh kill pile.

Comma|dfab nonbinary|kittypet|location;twoleg house|no bird|tags; open

"There they go again." Comma mewed outloud as they watch a flock of birds, all different species from another, fly south. Comma didn't look like a very smart cat and they weren't. But they did have common sense, enough to know that something was causing these birds to fly in that direction. They were always curious about what attracted the birds but never had the initiative to leave the comfort of their twoleg's place.

Until now...its been ages since their twoleg let them accompany him somewhere and that was the only time they were allowed out of the house! True, they enjoyed the pamperment that came with being their owner's most prized possesion but they could only do so much in such a familar place! If nothing intresting happens today...I'll investigate. They promised to themselves.
Skyowl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:13 am

β €β €β €β €β €β €β € wrote:
|Badgershade|
|Male|
|39 moons|
|Heteroflexable|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Cloudpaw|
As Badgerfang wandered quietly to his feet and with his head scraping grass to the side to make his way through the undergrowth, suddenly the morning silence was destroyed by the sound of flapping wings. An unusually large magpie settled down on his broad back and merged almost with his black and white fur. With her pointed claws, she clung to his fur and pushed out a loud scream, her dark eyes fixed on him as he glanced over the shoulder.
He smiled quietly to himself, but remained silent. Hopefully Cloudpaw was already awake today, he hated to have to squeeze into the apprentice den to wake his apprentice. He stuck into the camp and looked around.
With her bright fur Cloudpaw could hardly be overlooked and satisfied at least not to squeeze into the, in his opinion, much too small den of her, he stalked toward her.
His magpie was still resting on his back and gave the white she-cat a critical look as he stopped in front of her.
"Well, slept? Time for a hunt."
He looked down at the smaller cat from above, the glimmer of a grin on his face.

|Palesong|
|Male|
|28 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Med Cat Den|
|Tagged: Mintpaw; Bramblepaw|
While listening to the conversation of Mintpaw and Bramblepaw with one ear, he squeezed the last herbs between two sheets into a handy packet and pushed it to the others into a niche.
Slowly Palesong rose from his crouching position and came out of the corner, trying to cross the den as inconspicuously as possible, so as not to disturb the two apprentices in their conversation.
When his gaze fell upon the now useless herbs that had fallen to Bramblepaw, he took a deep breath.
Hopefully, Mintpaw or Swanstep would pop the stock as he slept or waited for someone to help.
As he thought about it, he came to mind that he was going to ask the older medicine cat something, but since he could not see her now, he decided to ask Mintpaw.
He walked toward the two of them softly, and then cleared his throat before saying, "I'm going to sleep soon. Can you tell Swanstep she's putting the marigolds out to dry as long as it's still sunny? "Oh, and hello, Bramblepaw."
As Palesong spoke, he avoided looking into the eyes of one of the two, chiefly because of Bramblepaw.
Mintpaw knew his red eyes, after all.

|Racoonpaw|
|Male|
|11 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Camp|
|Tagged: Flintfeather, Rivermist|
After a while in which he was sitting alone, nothing happened, not even his stupid bird appeared, and his mood sank deeper and deeper, Racoonpaw reflected on the fact that he still knew a cat, whom he could call Mentor and who had to spend his time with him, whether he wanted to, or not.
After slowly raising his face with an expression that clearly said "I would bite your ears when I could", his gaze found the gray fur of his mentor.
With his head high, he strutted toward the older cat and the queen and stopped short of the two.
Without twitching with the whiskers, he interrupted the conversation of the two.
"Are we going to train today, or do you spend the whole morning with gossip?"
Racoonpaw knew that this might have consequences, but in the light of his mood, it did not bother him much.
Besides, Flintfeather probably would not have the stupid idea to send him to the elders, in the end he would only put some thorns into the nests.
The old chatterboxers were lamenting all day long anyway.

|Mudpaw|
|Male|
|7 moons|
|Straight|
|Territoy|
| Tagged: None|
It was a beautiful morning, as Mudpaw thought, to do something good. The air was pleasantly fresh and brought fragrances from the forest with It, and the sun would quickly sweep the dew from the leaves.
So why not get some moss for the elders?
Only yesterday he had heard how one of them complained about the fact that he had a backache because of the few nest material, and Mudpaw could not find his mentor anywhere.
So he came up with the idea that it would be good to leave the camp, which he did without ponder much about it.
With great leaps he chased through the undergrowth, just glad to get rid of his energy and looking for a tree that was perhaps in the sun, so that the moss he wanted to bring home was not too wet.
After some time, he had hit a few detours, so as not to come too close to the borders, Mudpaw stopped, breathing deeply.
Nervously, he shrugged with one brown ear. He could not hear any birds singing, as if they were frightened.
He crouched down nervously, and began to crawl forward in a snail's pace, through a bush, always sniffing.
He had learned early on that the birds and their sounds were a safe source to recognize dangers before they were seen.
Perhaps a marten had killed a bird, or something?
Leaves rustled around him as he crawled through a small hedge.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:05 am

β™”Lostsongβ™”
❝Did I change, or did you just stop loving me?❞
|Molly|Crush/Mate; Patchfoot|Feeling; Sad|Location; The Nursery|Tags; ----|Bird; Blue Barn Swallow|

β„“
ostsong sat in her
nest not doing much. She stared at a small pebble, and sighed,
but that was about it. She looked up, to see a small Blue Bird
sitting on a tiny ledge looking down at her with kind eyes.
She tucked her nose under her tail, and shut her eyes.
She began to think about what happened after she left,
who she met, and who she hated. Taylor. She thought.
Taylor was the molly that ruined her life. Not to mention Feather,
who was almost just as annoying. Lostsong had never really wanted
to think back to those times, because they were almost too perfect.
She thought she had a friend who liked her, but he obviously
'grew tired of her...'

β™‘Mintpawβ™‘
❝You smile at the stars, as if they know all you're secrets❞
|Molly|Crush/Mate; ----|Feeling; Surprised|Location; Medicine Cat Den|Tags; Bramblepaw|Bird; Mourning Dove|
αΉƒintpaw

smiled kindly. "Of course Palesong."
She tilted her head, noticing that Palesong would not make
eye contact with her. "I better go give Swapstep those
orders..."
She mewed to Bramblepaw, looking down at
her paws. "Bye." She finished, dashing out of the room
to give Swapstep the orders. She noticed Swapstep and called
out to her. "Swapstep, Palesong's gonna sleep, could you
handle the marigold!?"
She called. After, she poked her
head back inside to see Palesong. "I'm gonna collect some herbs."
And with that, her dove flew down, and landed
Bramblepaw. "I'm sorry Bramblepaw, she does that sometimes..."
She purred softly, mewing to call her bird to come, but it did not budge.

✬Crimsonpaw✬
❝Oh yes, the past can hurt, but they way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn form it...❞
|Tom|Crush/Mate; Fadedpaw|Feeling; ----|Locations; ----|Tags; ----|Crimson Sun Bird|
β’Έ
words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words

β™›Taylorβ™›
❝I don't trust nobody, and nobody trusts me, I'll be the actress, starring in your Bad Dreams❞
|Molly|Crush/Mate; ----|Feelings; Annoyed, Tired.|Locations; Tree|Tags;Feather.|Bird; None|
Ε€
aylor rolled her eyes,
Stretching . "I'm not fat, but at least I am not malnourished."
She spat still in the tree. "You're about as skinny as a twig."[/i]
And with that, she hopped down, padding in the opposite direction[

۞Lionkit۞
❝When hards time fall, you gotta put you're behind, in the past?❞
|Tom|Crush/Mate; Too Young.|Feeling; ----|Locations; ----|Tags; ----|
β„“
]words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words Unborn
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
β•˜β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•›
milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:23 am

Bramblepaw
Male | 8 Moons | Apprentice | American Goldfinch | Tags β†  Mintpaw |

Bramblepaw laughed at the dove, smiling. "Oh, it's fine. It's not like
he's hurting anyone." He said to Mintpaw. He was about to try and shake
the dove off of himself before he spotted a yellow and black bird on
Mintpaw's head. A goldfinch. HIS goldfinch. "Very funny. Now get off of
her." He said sternly to the bird." He simply got an amused cheep in
response. "No, seriously, get off of her."

Cheep.

"I'm going to count to three. If you don't get off of her by the time I
get to three, I will actually kill you." He said to the bird. "One..."

Cheep.

"Two..."

Cheep.

"Two and a half..."

Suddenly, the loudest squawks he had ever heard erupted from the
bird. "Is she... laughing?" He asked, now confused if nothing else.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pipsquawk » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:04 am

Info wrote:β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
Name: Jay
Scent:Blackbird+Tansy
Bird: N/A
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A
Tags:Open

β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
The large tom didnt stay there long as he was getting more curios of his other surroundings and with that he backed away from the two cats and bounded off in a different direction. He wanted to pick up the scent of more clan cats as he wanted to observe them more. Jay parted his jaws to taste the air, his ears perked for sound as he smelled and tasted the air. When he found the clan scent going stale he would turn and go another way, eventually finding himself going in the direction of the thrushclan camp, he found out the name by overhearing clan cats speak. Once he was close enough to peer into the camp he settled under the undergrowth so he could listen in on the clan cats once more. Jay noticed the weird connection between the cats and birds as well which he also didnt understand but wanted to learn more about.
Pipsquawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby milevenβ™₯︎ » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:13 am

β™‘Mintpawβ™‘
❝You smile at the stars, as if they know all you're secrets❞
|Molly|Crush/Mate; ----|Feeling; Surprised|Location; Medicine Cat Den|Tags; Bramblepaw|Bird; Mourning Dove|
αΉƒintpaw

laughed a bit, her eyes looking up to see the
Golden bird"I think so..."
She laughed, smiling at the bird, after his loud squawk.
She smiled at Bramblepaw and thought is was quite funny
that his bird disobeyed him like that."I need to grab those
herbs, do you think you could come with me? You'd make great help."

She purred, not looking up. "The more mouths, the more herbs."
She added.

milevenβ™₯︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups