the journey [not accepting]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Falconwing - 3

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:07 am

FALCONWING
      male - exile - 36 moons - tagged; all

indentfalconwing padded beside houndscar towards the woodland they would be hunting in. when the tom asked him whether he could be on lookout for anything unusual or dangerous, he nodded his head in confirmation, "of course. if anything were to come our way, i will make sure it doesn't catch us unawares." looking forwards with his one good eye, he let his thoughts wander for a moment again. he couldn't help considering the fact they had all already endured so much during their time under froststar's rule and still, this quest seemed to promise a lot more hardships yet to come. what would they have to survive in order to live in peace once more ? falconwing shook his head, knowing that negative thoughts certainly wouldn't help their situation. not when there were still many positives, one of which being that if there was a group of cats that could accomplish this, it was them. he belived in all of them. but they had to start somewhere, and getting some food and staying alert for predators seemed as good a place to start as any. so he followed his hunting group into the underbrush of the forest.

((Sorry it's short, but I am having major wb!))
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

iii

Postby monta, » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:49 am

sloepool
female ▪ journeyer ▪ 36 moons
mood. neutral ▪ tagged. all
    indent[✘] — sloepool calmly padded over to houndscar upon him splitting the group, not bothering to comment on the topic of covering their tracks. she quietly nodded along as he mentioned hunting in the woodlands just northwest of their current locale. "of course," the grey tabby nodded in assent as houndscar asked her to take over momentarily, shifting to the head of the little make-shift hunting patrol next to houndscar and continuing to the forest that he had referred to previously, said woodlands seeming to creep towards her as she picked up the pace, lazily trotting towards the trees to prevent expending as much energy as possible.
monta,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:17 am

xxxxxxxx(• ━ 𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡
xxxxx𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈;; very shaken + hostilex𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏;; borders of leafclanx𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒔;; the group, houndscar
xxxxxxxx❝ i've been sad for years, don't tell me it gets better. ❞

vinescratch absent-mindely trotted after swiftdoe, thinking about his history before being exiled. he had parents, and a sister. he kept repeating those things to himself quietly, as if he could forget them at any second. his mind was extremely unstable ever since ivyfeather died, and he tended to forget important things easily. he managed to give his friend a smile as she agreed though, and he tore himself away from thinking about leafclan. he watched as houndscar seemed to brush flanks with sloepool, and his eyes narrowed as the tom dashed away. vinescratch reacted almost immediately, unsheathing his claws. a smirk crossed his face and he couldn't stop or hide it. he started to pull himself next to swiftdoe.

"hey, i'm gonna go check someon- something." vinescratch murmured, correcting himself. "keep the patrol here." after that, he was gone. he dashed away from the others, kicking up snow as he ran. he felt the wind ruffle his fur and he smiled, feeling the adrenaline rush through him. his claws hadn't been in since he saw houndscar run, but that was fine. he needed them anyway. if something was up with the tom and sloepool, he was going to know, and there was nothing getting between that.

vinescratch cut a corner as he skidded a tree narrowly, catching his breath as he continued to follow houndscar. he had slowed to a walk now, and was listening and watching for a chance to pin the other cat. this felt like a game of cat and mouse, except the prey was someone who he had trusted. as soon as he found the other tom in the forest, vinescratch launched himself at him. he crashed into his side, throwing him to the ground. vinescratch kept his claws in the soft snow, but he looked down at houndscar with a glare full of hatred and distrust.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the journey [not accepting]

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:33 am

[ I am on a mobile device, so please bare with me c: ]

...Swiftdoe...
|Tags; Group|Molly|35 Moons|Feeling; Bored, anxious.|

Swiftdoe nodded and smiled. "It's fine, go ahead." She purred licking her paw. She watched as he dashed off, sighed. It was freezing cold out there, and there was not dens, or nest to keep her warm. She cold only hope that they could find a better place then this, somewhere where it stayed warm and sunny 24/7, with the occasional drizzle of rain to prevent a drought. She kept moving, remembering that Vinescratch had told her to keep the patrol here. She was never really the best at giving orders, but it was worth a try. "Let's hunt here?" She said, questioning her statement, as if she was asking a question...
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HOUNDSCAR : 4

Postby morrissey » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:11 am

HOUNDSCAR!!
          tom - exile - tagged; vinescratch - feeling; confused, hurt - location; outskirts of leafclan
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
            houndscar made his way through the woods, eyes narrowed against the sun's reflection on the snow. he picked up his paws tentitively as he went, careful not to make any deep pawprints. as he moved, he kept his guard up for danger. he had began to relax, however, when the only thing he could scent was the moisture of the snow, and his friends. he turned up and maneuvered his way over the hill, following the scent tracks of the other group. suddenly, he was attacked from the side. the two cats landed in the snow, powder flying up around them. houndscar hissed, and attempted to push the other cat off with his hind legs. he stood and shook his coat, claws unsheathed and teeth bared.
            "vinescratch?" houndscar stopped in his tracks, fixing his gaze on the other tom. questions ran through his head, but he restrained himself.
            "what are you doing here? shouldn't you be hunting with the others?"
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oceanz » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:15 am

𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕗𝕠𝕘
tom | exile | 36 moons | feeling; tired yet alert | tagged; pearlflower

riverfog was surprised when pearlflower approached him, tensing up nervously at first before relaxing when she spoke to him calmly. he tilted his head slightly at her apology, it wasn't her fault, his idea was just over ruled, it was fine. "oh, thank you.. it's alright." he responded quietly, "but you don't need to apologize, it wasn't your fault or anything, I was just overruled." he continued with a shrug, glancing at the she-cat and offering her a small smile. although he didn't talk to her much, pearlflower had always been kind to him, he was trustworthy and honest, he liked her. "if you need any help finding herbs or anything like that just let me know." riverfog said, he wanted to be as helpful as possible, "I know I'm not a medicine cat or anything but I know a few things about herbs."

oceanz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Officialme » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:27 am

Pearlflower; 38 moons; ex-medicine cat; mood; calm; tags: Riverfog

Pearflower was somewhat surprised by his answer. She was glad to see he didn't mind too much, and more glad that he didn't blame her. She returned the smile, nodding to herself slightly, and began to speak: "Thank you, Riverfog. I appreciate it." She paused, then turned her head to look at him again."are you interested in Medicine?" Though paying attention to what he was saying, Pearlflower continually kept flickering her gaze to her sides and behind them, keeping a look out. She couldn't smell any dangers, but she wasn't going to take any risks.
Officialme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby morrissey » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:04 am

up
morrissey