DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:17 pm

[quote="wolfrunner"]Slatestream l warrior l Dreamclan l shecat
"Dew is gone?", Slatestream asked as she padded over to join Firesky and Redstar. To the gray furred warrior Dew was a fixture in the clan that just always seemed to be there. The warrior was a young kit when the elder joined as a senior warrior and, despite odds, became a little attached to the elderly shecat. Slatestream admired the at times waspish furry cat...both her physical strength and that of her personality wise. In fact Slatestream had endeavored to be like Dew secretly, that is steadfast, determined and fiercly loyal to her clan. It was no wonder why Starclan would want such a cat among their ranks but it did rub the shecat's fur wrong to think they actually called her.

Blackshadow l warrior l Dreamclan l tomcat
"What's with the face? If you need something for fleas then I'm sure Fawnleap could give you some bile-soaked moss." The tomcat's green eyes sparked with amusement as he teased his sister on his way out of the Dreamclan Camp. Blackshadow stepped out of the tunnel leading into the camp and paused to face Skypool.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:22 pm

RussetPaw
His fur stuck up when he noticed Atlas staring. RussetPaw himself knew he'd never liked she-cats and never would. He found the tom-cat quite attractive, and sighed. Sometimes life just doesn't agree. He flicked his right ear and tilted his head. "Why ya looking away?" he purred mockingly. RussetPaw bounced up. "Friends?" he mewed, simply offering. He hoped he didn't come off too strong. He knew that most warriors would chase the tom off but RussetPaw felt Atlas wouldn't be a threat.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:27 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"Yes, it'seems very unfortunate." Redstar sighed flattening his eyes. The tom liked the elder, she was fun to hang around.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight looked towards her son as he brushed against her soft fluffy pelt. The she-cat purred softly and smiled at him.
Love hiring in her eyes towards her young warrior.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I can fill your share of the fresh-kill pile with mouse-bile if you want." Skypool purred softly to her brother.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I'd fight the world for you, you should know that." Leafheart purred to his sister.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:34 pm

Atlas felt hot beneath his fur, not sure how to reply at first."Sorry."he muttered under his breath, feeling much to shy to say anything else. Once he heard the tom's offer, his eyes lit up, pleased that he could be friends with Russetpaw."Yeah, that sounds nice!"he agreed with a small purr, but soon stopped as he attempted to retain his usual composure. He preferred to keep his feelings hidden, which gave him is usual calm look."Thanks."he dipped his head, once again trying to be polite."I don't really meet cats as nice as you. The only cats I actually talk to are my kin."

"I know you would, and I promise i'd do the same for you."Featherwisp still struggled everyday because of the loss of his kin, but Leafheart had been there for him."You've been here for me through everything and I know I don't deserve a mate like you, but I promise that no matter what happens, i'll be by your side. Not even starclan can change that."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:37 pm

RussetFur
He smiled and practically rolled over the boarder. He kind of examined Atlas. He trotted around the tom, sniffing a bit. He stopped. "Not to be odd. Making sure I can memorize you scent, make it so I can recognize your scent, if needed" He mewed calmly. "Oh, Atlas." He purred and paused. "Sorry If I seem hyper or Pushy Its hard to really meet anyone new when you're in a clan, we don't gather much with Mintclan and it's practically against the code to socialize outside your clan" he scoffed.
Last edited by Hexcadia on Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:39 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"Yes, it'seems very unfortunate." Redstar sighed flattening his eyes. The tom liked the elder, she was fun to hang around.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight looked towards her son as he brushed against her soft fluffy pelt. The she-cat purred softly and smiled at him.
Love hiring in her eyes towards her young warrior.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"I can fill your share of the fresh-kill pile with mouse-bile if you want." Skypool purred softly to her brother.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No, I don't deserve you. I love you Featherwisp. Maybe on day we'll adopt some kits of our own." Leafheart purred in Featherwisp's ear.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:48 pm

Atlas shot a confused glance at Russetpaw, not sure of what his motive was at first. Its not everyday that a cat would examine another like this, so he was new to this."Alright, that makes sense."he gave a small nod, a question suddenly coming to mind."So why is it against the code? Is your clan really strict or do they see outsiders as a threat?"he asked, eager to learn more while he was talking to the apprentice. This was the first clan cat he had ever met and he knew he was lucky to have ran into one so friendly.

Featherwisp's gaze lit up as he tried to imagine the family they could have. They were toms, so obviously they couldn't reproduce, but they could take in kits that needed a family."That sounds great. I know you'd make a fantastic father."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:55 pm

RussetPaw
"Layalties." he said simply, sitting beside Atlas this time. "If you say, meet a she-cat and fall in love with her, but she's in the clan" he began, hoping to help Atlas understand from the his perspective-"Her loyalty would be to you, and your loyalty to her.She would no longer have her loyalties within her clan, or you to yours if you,too,were a warrior. If you do this you break the code. You are to be loyal to your clan" he mewed. "Your clan and only your clan." he flicked his ear. "Does this make sense? If I fell in love with a tom who was a rouge, loner, Kittypet, or from another clan.. I'd be undyingly loyal" he mewed casually, not realizing he'd said tom. "My clan needs my loyalty." he mewed and shrugged. He looked at Atlas hoping he had made sense and waited for a reaction.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:01 pm

Atlas went into thought, not sure why the clan thought like that."I still fail to see why having relations outside of the clan hurts. If the clan really cared for a cat then they would want them to be happy. The clan only has so many cats and some may not have a special bond. You can't expect to limit love so easily and if you make it a rule you can expect more to break it. Surely they shouldn't feel guilty about having normal emotions?"Just then he realized Russetpaw's strange wording."Tom? So you aren't into she-cats then? If thats true then why would it hurt for you to like another cat. It won't result in kits and it won't bring any harm to your clan."he knew that Russetpaw probably felt differently, but he was still confused by why a clan worked like this. And deep down he knew he wanted to hear it was okay for a clan cat to like an outsider. He knew that though it was wrong, he was developing some feelings for this tom and now he was learning it was forbidden.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:05 pm

RussetPaw
His fur shot upright. "Oh I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to say that" his ears flattened in fright as he feared the tom may no longer want to be friends and he backed up a bit hoping he wouldn't get clawed. He knew many others including his adoptive mother found his lack of liking she-cats to be unacceptable.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me