MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: MountainClan; Searching the stars.. | New & Accepting |

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 2:03 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point flicked his ear with her tail tip as she left the den, a smile on her face. Time to get that horsetail then.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴀᴛ, ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
The long-furred russet tom tilted his head. "I want my daughter back. You'll know who she is once you see her." He sat down, and licked his paw before glancing across the river. "Do I have your word?"

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴅᴅʟᴇᴊᴜᴍᴘ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell turned to him with a bright smile. "I haven't been up for long. Silverpaw was up for most of the night instead."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The long-furred gray and white tabby basically skipped out of the warrior's den, glancing around the camp to see if anyone seemed like they wanted to talk.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been up for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed May 17, 2017 2:16 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Russetleap

"Who's your daughter? And yes, I will keep my word if you bring me to the clan." Bat said, standing up and making eye contact with Russetleap.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴍᴇᴅ. ᴄᴀᴛ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏɴᴇʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡʜɪᴛᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ
The long-furred silver lynx point flicked his ear with her tail tip as she left the den, a smile on her face. Time to get that horsetail then.

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
The long-furred russet tom stood onto his paws. "Her name's Silverpaw, I think, well it's Silver-something." He chuckled, hearing her last bit. "That's the problem. I can't exactly bring you there, but I can tell you where it is."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell turned to him with a bright smile. "I haven't been up for long. Silverpaw was up for most of the night instead."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)
The long-furred gray and white tabby basically skipped out of the warrior's den, glancing around the camp to see if anyone seemed like they wanted to talk.

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The silver and white tabby curled up in her nest, having been up for most of the night. I hate having these mouse-brained dreams. She thought, hoping Riverclaw wouldn't be up yet. All they do is keep me up when I should be sleeping and getting ready for the next day.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed May 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Eaglestar
Tom|47 Moons|Leader|Lives: 9|Assigned: Tawnyflight|Apprentice: Alderpaw|Tags: Hayspots

Eaglestar chuckled lightly then straightened up "It's nothing too major I just want to make sure we don't have anyone hanging around the border, be it any rival clan cats or loners." he paused. "It's still early new leaf but you never know who might be out exploring." he smiled then. "I'm sure you'll pick well, but let me know if anyone tries to not listen to you. You're incharge after all. You know, as long as you don't rip my head off first." he laughed again.

Puddlejump
Tom|38 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Peonydapple|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple

Puddlejump frowned pinning his heads. He cast a glance towards the apprentice den but only saw Stormypaw and Cricketpaw outside of it. "Is she alright?" he asked looking back at Peonydapple. "I worry about her.." he sighed. "She had an unfair start, and I don't want her future to be compromised because of that." he shook his head.

Sorrowstep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Open, in camp

Sorrowstep was in her usual spot this morning, sulking off by the cliffside her back to her clanmates. She let out a wistful sigh, she'd asked again for her name to be changed, and again she'd been told no. She had thought Eaglestar might change it, she didn't think it was fair for Snowstar to change her name like that.. She told herself it was because she was one of the last cats Snowstar named before she passed, it had been a moment of bad judgement.. But Eaglestar told her it fit her, and technically, she knew he was right.. But that didn't help any... Now for sure her clan mates would never accept her back.. She'd ignored them too long anyways.. So now she truly was destined for nothing much loneliness and suffering!! If only her brother were here, he'd be quick to tell her to stop being so over dramatic, if he could read thoughts that was.. Most of her thoughts and sometimes her words, were pretty overly dramatic.

Rainypaw
She-cat|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Smokepatch|Tags: Smokepatch

Rainypaw trotted after her mentor happily. Once she came into the stick she just ran into it. She didn't trip, managing to keep her footing. Just simply ran into it, stepped on it trying to break it, and then continued on her way happy as ever. She looked up at Smokepatch and smiled "Okay! I'm ready!! Show me what you got!" she cheerfully purred.

Stormypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: None|Mentor: Pigeoncatcher|Tags: Open

Stormypaw turned his head to look at Cricketpaw "Hey." he replied before he looked out at the camp again. "Uh.. So far no and I don't see Leafgaze now either.." he said before he frowned. "Eh, maybe he's still asleep or something?" he shrugged afterwards. "Not a bad deal if he is, you'll get some time to relax without having to do something awful. Like cleaning out the elder's den or cleaning the nursery." he rolled his eyes. "I don't see why Eaglestar says we have to keep cleaning it up if no one's even expecting kits yet. Just seems like a waste of time."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scorpiongrasses » Wed May 17, 2017 2:47 pm

▻ ╸ ╸Bat

Female | Five Moons | Loner | Tags - Cloud, Russetleap

"It's better than nothing, I suppose. Give us the directions." Bat said.
scorpiongrasses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dukeaegir » Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm

─────────────────────────
    [Cricketpaw - 8 moons - None - apprentice - Stormypaw]
    "Grieving over loss, sorry to be heavy but heavy is the cost,
    heavy is the cost."

A small sigh of relief escaped the apprentice's jaws. "Yeah, hopefully he is.
    If not he'll be pestering me until im an elder. "She scoffed, her mentor
    was patient but Cricketpaw managed to push everyone's limits in time.
    "Its not as bad as removing the elders ticks at least, your paws stink for
    days."
    [Hayspots - 15 moons - None - Warrior - Eaglestar]
    "I am damaged, far too damaged, but you’re not beyond repair. Stick
    around here, make things better ‘Cause you beat me fair and square."

With a small nod Hayspots looked around "If you're sure you trust me with
    that." Who to bring was the true question, Maybe Dolphin and Patchfur? They
    didn't need that many cats. Three in total would do right? It was quick patrol
    after all.
dukeaegir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Wed May 17, 2017 2:58 pm

ʀɪᴠᴇʀᴅᴀᴡɴ

ʀᴜꜱꜱᴇᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ
The long-furred russet tom stood onto his paws. "Cross the river carefully, and keep going straight basically. You'll run into some clan cats, they should be heading out for their daily patrols now."

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell softened, slightly surprised to hear him say something like that and not that she'd end up like her parents. "She couldn't sleep, but she's back in her nest." At his next statement, she softly nudged him. "I think she'll be fine, so long as Russetleap doesn't show up again."

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴ (ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ)

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Thu May 18, 2017 12:35 am

WolffeyPlaysGames wrote:Riverclaw
She-cat|36 Moons|Assigned: Pigeoncatcher|Apprentice: Silverpaw|Tags:Pigeoncatcher|Mood:Scared// Unknown

RiverClaw awoke from a terrible dream and just tried to shake it off. She padded from her den and saw her mate and slightly perked her ears back. She did have some secret feelings for another but she loved her mate. She sighed and approached him and sat by him and asked "how did you sleep love?" she hid her feelings but she was very tired and she hid that with a smile and a small purr as she licked her mates cheek. She was forced to be mates with someone, it bothered her but she went along with it.

Sparrowclaw
She-Cat|35 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Dolphinsplash|Mood:Sleepy|

SparrowClaw some up and jumped to her feet. She gasped and looked around then shook her head slowly stupid scary dreams she thought with a frown. She padded from the den and saw Dolphinsplash and smiled padding up to him "hello Dolphinsplash, how did you sleep last night?" she asked with a large smile.
Last edited by WolffeyPlaysGames on Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dєmσn chíld 77 » Thu May 18, 2017 5:45 am

Rainwhisker|Tom|No assigned mate yet

Rainwhisker let out a long yawn and stretched his hind legs. He rested a second more then slipped out of bed. Suddenly, a jolt of pain went up his leg. He looked down and realized he had stubbed his paw on a rock. Stupid. he thought to himself. He shook his paw slightly, as if to cast off an itch, and trotted into camp. he gazed around to see who was out, then trotted over to a spot where he could sit down and wait to see if he was called on patrol.

Hollytail|She-cat|No as. mate yet

Hollytail woke up on her back on the floor. She must have rolled off her nest again, and she really wished that would stop happening. She shook the clumps of dirt out of her long, white coat. It was probably past time to be in camp already, so she sprang to her feet and trotted into camp. Immediately, she spotted Rainwhisker. He looked to be in a bad mood so Hollytail looked around to see where else she could go to have a quick conversation. She ended up going over to see what Dolphinsplash was doing.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am a holibomber!

I have gifted 8 people.

I have received 8 gifts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

━━━━━━━━━( credit )━━━━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
xxxxxxxxxxx

xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ
xx ʟɩηӄ

xxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
━━( is much easier )━━━━━━━
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dєmσn chíld 77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolffeyPlaysGames » Thu May 18, 2017 5:52 am

Sparrowclaw
She-Cat|35 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Deputy|Tags: Dolphinsplash & Hollytail|Mood: Jealous|
((so Sparrow's secret crush is Dolphinsplash))

She cringed and squinted her eyes at the She-Cat whom approached and away her tail in a very rude way. SparrowClaw knew she was very rude an jealous. "hello--- Hollytail" she spat in a very rude tone. She growled under her breath with a hiss to quiet to be heard.

((Don't take it rude but sparrow is a jealous grump Sometimes))
Last edited by WolffeyPlaysGames on Thu May 18, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
WolffeyPlaysGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me