Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 8:51 am

Eevee - Midnight - age: 7 - lvl : 23 - Wild - Female
Midnight sighs as she waited for the sky to clear up from under the bush before she smiles and moves out from under the bush and into the clearing. She hums to herself and smiles, jumping around like a little kid that had too much sugar. She plays with herself in the clearing and paws at the moonstone necklace once in a while before looking at a tree and darting towards it, jumping onto a low branch as she balances there to look out at the clearing. Playfully, she puffs out her chest by taking a deep breath, looking like a prideful Pokemon that is watching over the land before laying down on the branch carefully and watching what goes on.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 8:57 am

Alessa approached the stream and carefully took a drink. She kept her ears pricked as her vision was pointed at the stream. A few stray drops rolled down her chin, parting her sparse coat to reveal some her burn scars. Alessa quickly smoothed down her coat with her paws, then looked around. The pup had heard footsteps, but didn't see who was making the noise. She waited a few moments before starting to go back to her den. She suddenly felt something stab into her thigh. Alessa let out a yelp before passing out. Two grunts from the Aether Foundation came out from their hiding spots to collect the Poochyena. One pulled the dart out and the other secured her into a crate. They rushed off towards the marina to bring her to the Aether Foundation's base.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 9:02 am

Midnight spots the grunts and she growls a bit, chasing after them as she sees a poochyena being taken by force, she uses quick attack to speed up to the grunts. "LET THAT POOCHYENA GO!" Her yells sound more like angry squeaks to the grunts as she chases after them, quickly darting in front of them, she kicks up sand at their faces (sand-attack) to blind them and hopefully stop making them run and make them fall instead.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 9:07 am

"What is this?!" scowled one of the grunts, annoyed that the Eevee was trying to stop them. The other grabbed a PokeBall and tossed out a Salandit. "Ember, let's go!" he shouted. The Salandit hissed at Midnight and used Ember, hoping to hit her and distract her. The grunt with the crate ran as the one with Salandit stayed behind to take care of the Eevee.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 9:13 am

Midnight wastes no tike to simply dart away, getting hit by the ember though as she yelps a little, but getting up and darting away to simply chase after the other grunt after kicking up sand in the grunt's face as well as the salandit's face. She seems to laugh as she glances back but keeps charging forward, trying to keep up as she leaps onto a low branch and jumps into the trees to catch up faster. She grins as she catches up to the other grunt and leaps down to land on his head, using a quick tackle. "Let this poochyena go!" She demands angerly, again, the grunt just hearing a loud and annoying sqeaking in his ears as a brown fluffball attacks his head.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 9:18 am

The first grunt and Salandit wiped their eyes, then the Salandit chased after Midnight. It hissed at her as it spat out a Dragon Rage attack at her. The second grunt yelled as he fell and the crate escaped his grip. It tumbled down a few feet before stopping. He grabbed Midnight roughly and tossed her into the bushes, not wanting to seriously hurt her. He rubbed his eyes as his partner ran ahead, grabbing the crate. They were close to entering the city, which meant getting close to the marina.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 9:26 am

Midnight goes flying into the bushes, only to get more injured from the dragon rage, she falls to the ground and stumbles to get back up, turning around to see one grunt rubbing their eyes and the other darting off. She wouldn't be able to catch them now but she does manage to get up and rush over to the second grunt and darts at him (quick attack), charging into the grunt's side harshly before jumping on him and squeaking in his face with an angered look. "Why did you take that poochyena! Why! You big meanie! You're just as bad as my old trainer!" She then quickly snatches the grunt's hat and leaps off him and darting into a nearby tree in view of the grunt.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 9:37 am

The Salandit spat another Ember at Midnight when it took the grunt's hat. The grunt huffed in annoyance as he got up. "Salandit, return!" he called, sending the lizard Pokemon back to its ball. He looked down the path to see the other grunt. "Good job, partner!" he yelled. He ran after his partner as they entered the city. Alessa started to wake up as they reached the marina. The second grunt tapped on his wristwatch, which connected them to their boss. "Miss Lusamine, we'd like to inform you we've successfully captured the rouge Poochyena." he stated, "We're about to board the ship back." "Excellent." smiled Lusamine, the hologram flickering a little as the grunts moved, "We'll prepare a quarantine area for the little one. We'll be expecting you." "Yes ma'am, we'll be arriving shortly." the second grunt stated. He saluted her as their call ended. "Let's hope there's not anymore Eevee chasing after us." huffed the first grunt.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Tue May 09, 2017 9:47 am

Midnight watches the two dart off and she growls a little, picking up the hat and tossing it on her head before jumping down from the tree and following the grunt as he darts off, she follows behind quickly but stops as she steps foot into the city. She looks around and darts forward again to watch the grunts quietly as they make the call, she grins a little. "Hey! Over here!" The same high and loud squeak can be heard by the grunts after they are done talking before she darts around the corner, the hat dropping off and landing on the ground in view. She crouches down and gets ready to tackle the grunts if they come over.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 9:53 am

The grunts looked over to where the hat was dropped. "Leave it, the runt is probably going to attack again." said the grunt with the crate. The other one huffed in annoyance as their boat boarded the dock. Alessa woke up and looked over to where Midnight was. She flattened her ears some. "Don't risk your safety for me..." she whimpered. The grunts entered the marina with Alessa now turning around in the crate. She whimpered as she didn't have her toy with her. Alessa focused on the crate door and got it unlocked. She darted out of the crate and out of the marina. "Get back here!" shouted the first grunt. The second let out his Salandit again and told it to grab Alessa without seriously hurting her. The lizard Pokemon hissed as it rushed after the Poochyena.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me