**Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: **Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Postby Cradily » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:20 am

Kukuipaw had suddenly popped up next to Yellowpaw and was giving the slightly older apprentice a strange look. "Who are you talking to?" he asked, despite knowing full well that Yellowpaw was talking to himself.

(C'mon Minnowpaw, you can do it. Be crafty.)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:08 pm

Tallcloud --

He tilted his head, a light smile on his muzzle. "Guess we'll have to find out! I overheard Cinderstar mention our names. But I'm sure it's only a patrol." He turned towards Cinderstar and Sootstripe expectantly. "Let's go see!" He trotted in their direction after waving Shadepool off with a flick of his tail.

Shadepool --

She appeared slightly taken aback by his response, but was quickly distracted by her brother as he got up and left. "Just you and me now, Minnowpaw... B-but no worries! Let's try hunting! I've been craving a good lemur. Think you can h-help me get one?" She cast a glance at her apprentice before heading for the camp exit. She'd been wanting to feel the warmth of the sun-bleached sand beneath her paws. But if it was squirrel and lemur hunting, chances are they'd be trying to hunt in a denser, more shaded location with mossy, damp trees.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Salmonpaw

Salmonpaw took a sharp breath in and then trotted after her mentor determindly. A patrol wasn't what she'd hoped for, but who was she to question the leader?

Minnowpaw

Minnowpaw padded after his mentor, frowning slightly. Rats! If Salmonpaw was only going on patrol then he couldn't enact his sneaky plan! But if he got them hunting near the beach then it'd be much easier to switch to battle practice. Sand was so much softer and easier to practice fighting on. He glanced back at Salmonpaw, just to check she was ok, before enacting his plan.
"Sure Shadepool. So, are we heading to the grove near the beach then? I'm sure I saw a lemur there the other day..." He mewed, eyes wide and innocent, like the master of being sneaky he was.

((man sorry for shortness but I'm pretty tired. I'm gonna go to bed now so see you tomorrow.))
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:00 pm

Cinderstar watched as the other cats, and her own apprentice, had approached closer to the smaller group. She flicked her tail and sat on her haunches, addressing everyone calmly. "The first patrol today will be lead by Sootstripe. Since everyone wants to go, Tallcloud will lead a second patrol. Daisypaw, Minnowpaw, and Shadepool will go with the first patrol. Salmonpaw, Yellowpaw and I will head out with Tallcloud. Everyone else will stay back and watch over the camp, alright?" She had quiet authority while she spoke that was pretty effective.

Yellowpaw flicked his ears, slightly startled as his clanmate appeared beside him. He huffed a little, straightening his posture like there was nothing wrong. "I'm talking to myself.. Duh."
(He totally gets vague dreams from Starclan all the time and never really remembers)
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:46 pm

Daisypaw / 6 moons / Apprentice / Tags; Sootstripe, Cinderstar
The cream and white tabby she-cat nodded to her leader, heading towards Shadepool and Minnowpaw.

Mallowtail / 39 moons / Warrior / Tags; Rainpool, Tallcloud
The curly-furred, light brown and white tom glanced at Tallcloud with an exasperated look on his face, and nodded in response to Cinderstar.
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Shadepool --

Her ears perked with interest and she looked back at her apprentice again. "You don't say? That sounds unusual for lemurs..." Could there have been a lemur at the beach? She'd thought they preferred the seclusion of the trees. Perhaps it could still be there? "Well, maybe w-we could stop by there and look around?" She paused suddenly, catching a glimpse of Daisypaw padding after them. "Oh? Will you be hunting with us?"

Tallcloud --

He tilted his head in confusion. But... Shadepool had just gone out to train Minnowpaw. She wouldn't know she was a part of a patrol. Oh, she'd get so flustered to find out she were now on patrol! And as for Salmonpaw... He blinked down at her. "I guess we're going on a patrol now! I hope that's all right?"

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:06 pm

(Didn't realize Shadepool had left lol)
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:28 am

Minnowpaw

Minnowpaw was so sneaky. His ears flicked happily, and he nodded to himself as he trotted behind his mentor.
"Maybe it wanted coconuts or something!" He barely managed to stop in time to not bump into Shadepool as she turned round. He blinked, and turned to face Daisypaw.
"Hey Daisypaw. We're going to go down to the beach to hunt." Minnowpaw tried to gesture with his eyes that he was being sneaky and hopefully they wouldn't be hunting, without letting Shadepool catch on.

Salmonpaw

Salmonpaw shifted a little, but nodded slowly. If it was a patrol, then she wouldn't get a chance too show Tallcloud the hunting moves she'd practised. But then again, she didn't have a chance to mess them up. And it sounded like Cinderstar herself was going to be going with them! Now she really hoped she wouldn't be asked to demonstrate anything; she just knew she'd mess up.
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:20 am

Cinderstar flicked her tail happily, glad the clan listened to her instructions. She glanced over at Yellowpaw and stood to speak to him. "Excuse me, let me get my apprentice."

Yellowpaw cringed a little when he saw Cinderstar approaching, suddenly remembering his chaotic dream. He panicked a little when he thought she somehow knew about the dream, but calmed down when he realized it was just about the patrol.

Orchidbreeze slowly padded towards Sootstripe, her ears slightly drooping out of shyness. "U-Um.. Sootstripe.. Do you think you'd need help with the apprentices..? Because I could go with you to help watch them.."
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:57 am

Sootstripe nodded in understanding to Cinderstar's instructions, and with that, he made his way over to the rest of his patrol, just in time to hear Shadepool and Minnowpaw talking about hunting. "Actually, change of plans," he interrupted. "We're going on a patrol instead." His ears pricked at the sound of Orchidbreeze's quiet voice and he turned around to face her. "Oh, hi, Orchidbreeze. I think Shadepool and I can handle them, but..." He was about to say thanks anyway, but stopped when he realized that maybe Orchidbreeze wanted to tag along. "But sure, we could use one more."

Kukuipaw just snorted. "Well, don't. It's weird." He looked up when Cinderstar approached them and quickly scampered away.

"I guess it's just us now," Rainpool murmured as Tallcloud, Shadepool, and their apprentices left to go on their respective patrols. She shuffled her paws, unsure of what to say or do.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me