FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby brad! » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:24 pm

{{ My forms should be finished either today or tomorrow. I'm a bit delayed due to the fact I need to study for my Chemistry exam, which is tomorrow. Sorry for the wait. }}
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:21 pm

I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kinda boring
Need something that I can confess

'Til all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no
I've been on the brink, so

Tell me what you want to hear
Something that will light those ears
Sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away

This time don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm gonna give all my secrets away

My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like we're chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems that we could solve

And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
Send it straight to gold
But I don't really like my flow, no, so

Tell me what you want to hear

This time, don't need another perfect lie

Oh, got no reason, got no shame
Got no family I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything

So tell me what you want to hear

So tell me what you want to hear

All my secrets away, all my secrets away

"Secrets"
~by OneRepublic

Name: "I'm Flamepaw. Strange, I know, seeing as though lots of cats fear my namesake. But I didn't pick my name."
Gender: "I can't believe I'm answering this. Seriously? I'm a female, she-cat, whatever you want to call it."
Age: "I'm only seven moons old, but don't underestimate me because of that."
Desired Rank: "I'd be happy to be a warrior. Don't get me wrong, I've dreamt of being a great leader, just like every other young clan cat. But I'm excited just to be a find warrior for my clan."
Mentor: "My mentor's Falconcry."

Personality: "I'm not exactly sure how to describe myself. It's difficult. But to sum myself up in just a few words, I am stubborn, talkative, inquisitive, and bubbly."
Stubborn- Flamepaw believes she is always right. It's a challenge to prove to her she's wrong, and even harder to get her to believe you. She will argue nonstop, with her mentor, with the other apprentices, anyone who dares to contradict her. She often won't put a subject to rest and will bring it up over and over, just so she can get her opinion pounded into everyone else's head. And while she is intelligent and has figured many things out on her own, she often isn't right about whatever she is she is arguing about, since she is still young and inexperienced. Flamepaw knows that, too. Most of the time she realizes her mistake as soon as it is pointed out, she just refuses to admit it, which is what gets her in trouble plenty. But her stubborn, strong-willed side also has its advantages, because it means the Flamepaw will fight for what she believes in- and she believes in her clan above all else.
Talkative- Flamepaw talks constantly. Whatever is on her mind is what she says, out loud. She often gets in other cats' nerves because of her determination to talk nonstop to whoever crosses her path. She talks during mentoring sessions, after she's supposed to be asleep, even if no one is listening, and while she is lounging around in camp, she always makes sure to have a friend around to chat with. She isn't really a good listener because she has a tendency to interrupt to ask questions or make her own comments. But she does know when to be quiet, only if it is completely necessary.
Inquisitive- Flamepaw asks lots of questions. She loves to learn new things and is very involved in her education. She asks questions about what she is learning and why it is important, and anything else that she feels the need to clarify. She isn't shy and will ask whatever she wants, which sometimes gets her into trouble when she doesn't keep her sharp tongue in check. Flamepaw also likes to explore and find out more about her surroundings. She often throws caution to the wind and doesn't think about possible dangers before setting off, occasionally endangering herself and others in the process. But her intentions are all good. Flamepaw just needs to be constantly engaged, entertained, and learning.
Bubbly- Flamepaw is an extremely sweet, overly friendly she-cat who just has a lot to say. She loves her friends and wants to be friends with everyone. She's typically the chattiest member of the group, but that doesn't bother her a bit. She just tries to express her feelings so everyone can see. She wears her heart on her sleeve, so to speak. She is usually a positive thinker and always attempts to see the bright side in every situation, no matter what. Flamepaw is just the kind of cat who wants everyone to like her- until she gets to know them. Then she isn't afraid to argue away.

History: "I'm only an apprentice, so I don't have much history to tell. But I will tell you what I can, and perhaps you'll see my history unfold in front of you, clanmate.
I was born and raised a Moonclan cat, through and through. I was born in a litter of three kittens, Littlekit, Thornkit, and me. We were our parents' very first litter, and we were supposed to be special, I guess. Neither one of my parents, especially my mom, were large. My mom was practically petite, and my dad was certainly smaller than average. So as you can imagine, none of their kits, myself included, were big. Poor Littlekit. He was the runt. He had no chance of surviving our very first night, with the cold and the biting wind. My parents were crushed and distraught. Food was scarcer than usual, for some reason, and even though she ate first and got more food than the rest of the clan, she wasn't going to be able to feed both of her kits. She just wasn't producing enough milk. I, somehow, was the bigger and stronger kit at the time, so I apparently managed to outmuscle Thornkit and get more milk than he was, by a lot. It turned out to be the death of him, literally. Only a half moon later, he died of starvation.
At this point, my parents were desperate. They were determined to keep their one precious kit alive. I was the lucky one, having made it through my first weeks, or so many tell me. My parents believed that, for sure. My father ended up starving himself so my mother could eat and produce milk for me, and he would help her keep me warm when he wasn't preforming his warrior duties. He did all he could. When I reached the age of one moon, my parents eased up a bit, believing that my chance of survival was much higher now. My father took extra patrols to make up for the many I missed while he was helping my mother in the nursery. One horrible day, things went deadly wrong.
A lone wolf got him. That is all I know, even now. Nobody will tell me any more on what happened to him. All they ever say is 'Your father was a great warrior. Stay strong for him,' and things like that, which makes me upset. Nobody trusts me, I guess. Anyway, like I was saying, my father was dead. My mother was grieving for her mate and her lost babies, and barely remembered to pay attention to the one left alive.
I grew up quickly. At the age of five moons, I had a long nap in the nursery before suddenly realizing the warmth that had been there was gone, like it had disappeared. My mother had left in the middle of the night. I had realized, even as a young kit, that ever since her mate was killed, my mother wasn't all there. Her brain wandered, and she spaced out often. She hardly paid attention to me, and she was always distracted. So I guess it wasn't a complete surprise to my clan when my mother disappeared, leaving her daughter behind to fend for herself. It is assumed that she is dead, though her body was never found. I think it is better that she is dead, because I don't think I could face her, ever again.
I was 'adopted' by the queens in the nursery with their own kits, though since I was old enough to eat solid food they didn't acknowledge me much, even though I'm sure I bothered them plenty. Soon later, I had my apprentice ceremony, and was assigned to my new mentor, Falconcry!"

Mother: Tinywing (missing/ presumed dead)
Father: Redpelt (deceased)
Siblings: Thornkit and Littlekit(both deceased)
Crush: "None."
Mate: "Gross!"
Kits: "Really? I'm only an apprentice!"

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check

I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it?
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
That I'm never changing who I am

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top
Don't look back
Turning the rags and giving the commodities a rain check

I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all
This city never sleeps at night

I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit
Now don't you understand

Now don't you understand

This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes

Now don't you understand

Don't you understand

"It's TIme"
By Imagine Dragons

Name: "My name's Silverstripe."
Rank: "I've worked hard and earned myself the rank of deputy."
Desired Rank: "I'm perfectly happy where I am, and the only way I'm getting promoted is if Hailstar dies, since he's made it clear he's never retiring. So I don't plan on becoming leader, and that's fine by me."
Apprentice: "I've been training Duskpaw for six moons now."

Personality: "Figure it out for yourself."
Wise- Silverstripe has seen plenty in his moons, and isn't likely to let you forget it. He speaks like a cat far beyond his moons. It sometimes seems like he has all the answers, which of course is completely untrue. While it may seem like he understands plenty on the outside, on the inside, he often struggles to find answers about himself. He has no idea how to help himself, but dedicates himself to helping others.
Ambitious- Silverstripe always was ambitious, even as a young kit. After many moons of proving himself over and over, he was finally chosen to be deputy, which was probably the proudest moment of his life. Throughout his life, the biggest challenge he has feced was choosing between the power of love and the love of power. He always knew he wanted to be leader or deputy, but his ambition commonly got in the way of his love life. It would certainly be difficult to make him change his mind about his decision; power over love. Impossible? No. Difficult? Yes.
Mysterious- Silverstripe makes it extremely difficult for anyone to get close to him by keeping much about himself a secret. While his blue-green eyes often show deep, powerful emotions, these are hardly ever expressed in word form. He can be stormy and dark, but also friendly and compassionate. It's hard to tell what you're going to get with him. He can be difficult to work with because of this. Oftentimes, he wears a mask to cover up his true self and lies very well. He just says and does what he thinks everyone else thinks he should do, rather than what he necessarily thinks is right. If you are unlucky enough to get on his bad side, he may seem alright at first, but it is extremely unusual for he to just forgive and forget. He is vengeful and will find some way to get payback for the wrong you have done. But he is completely loyal and true, to his clan, friends, and if you can crack him open, his love.
Critical- Silverstripe can be on the negative side, especially to himself. He's hard on himself, always working so he can get things right. He is a perfectionist, and likes everything he does to be perfect all the time. It frustrates him when it isn't just right. Also, he can be critical of others and can annoy them with his pestering. He often get in his own way trying to make everything perfect.
Resilient- Knock Silverstripe down, and he will always get back up. He never backs down from battle and will keep fighting even when it seems like all is lost. He has a sharp tongue and will fire back at anyone who insults himself, his clan, or his friends. No matter how hard he is pushed around, he will always be back on his feet ready for more in a split second. He'll rebound from illness, injury, or heartbreak quickly, at least in the outside. Never will he give in, and he will always keep fighting, no matter what the odds.

History:
"Give me one good reason I should tell you that. It's personal. Well, if you lived in the clan, it's not exactly private anyway, so I'll tell you. First, a little background info on my parents. I'm only half-clan, you see. My dad claimed to be a direct descendant of Moonclan, and he could have easily kept that pure bloodline going by choosing a she-cat from the clan to be his mate. But he of course decided that none of them were good enough for them. He fell in love with a lovely she-cat- who, of course, just happened to be a kittypet. Her name was Pixie, and she was devoted to my dad. They organized secret meetings regularly, and Pixie had a litter of five kits. After that, my father disappeared, at least from my mother. He stopped visiting her and I didn't meet him until several moons later. My three brothers, sister, and I spent several moons growing up living the soft life of a common house pet. We were fed, groomed, and played with by the twolegs. I'll admit that I liked it at first. But then I began to grow curious, wondering about my father and the world outside the twoleg's backyard. My mother refused to tell me anything, but I'd figure it out for myself if I had to.
Then, Birchstep showed up. My siblings and I were enraptured by him. My mother, on the other hand, wanted us to stay away. She didn't want us to go out into the big world beyond her home. She wanted to keep us all for herself. Birchstep wanted to make us into warriors. He had an insane little plan that involved lots of lying about how he had found us, since he didn't want to claim us as his own. Pixie hated it, but she knew she couldn't keep us all forever, so she let us make the decision. Either stay and live the life of a pampered kittypet, or leave and face the dangers of the forest. My sister Ellie and oldest brother, Samson, decided to stay with her. The rest of us left with my father for the clan hidden near the waterfall.
When we did reach them, Birchstep claimed he had found us hidden in the underbrush, alone and hungry. He was good at weaving tales and making them seem believable, and everyone seemed to believe his lies. My brothers and I didn't really understand at the time, but we kept quiet about our true past. We had just turned six moons old, and were given clan names, then assigned mentors for training. I became Silverpaw. My mentor, Rainpelt, trained me well, to be a great warrior. He was intelligent and patient with me as I learned the ways of the clan. Tigerpaw, my younger brother, hadn't been given such a great mentor. His mentor, Petaltail, seemed harmless at first, but she worked him viciously and maimed him when he did anything wrong. He often came home with deep scratches from her claws and teeth. Immediately, he would claim it was nothing, always coming up with a new excuse- everything from brambles to slipping on some rocks to falling out of a tree. Some were absolutely absurd, and they all made him look clumsy and weak. Finally, he came home bleeding from a deep wound on his side, collapsed, and spilled all of his secrets. Our secrets. The whole clan knew what Petaltail had done, and where we had come from. They knew what Birchstep had done. My brother's injuries left him in the medicine den for almost a moon. Then, as winter rolled around, he caught greencough and died because he was so weak. Petaltail had been driven away, banished from the clan because of her sins. We may not believe in our starry ancestors, but we believe in protecting our young and bringing justice to those who harm others. She would never be back.
Soon later, my youngest brother, called Patchpaw by the clan, and I proved our worth even though we were kittypets, and became warriors. My name became Silverstripe and his Patchnose. We showed our strength many times over and were as loyal as any clan cat, and soon we were truly accepted for the first time since Tigerpaw's announcement. Meanwhile, Birchstep was growing older. He hated to do it, but he retired to the elder's den as he grew weak and was unable to perform all the duties a warrior should. A few moons later, he died peacefully in his sleep. I was 22 moons old at the time.
I was slowly gaining respect as a warrior, and getting noticed more and more. I was good at organizing cats, I guess. Oakstar told me once, and I quote, "You had great leadership potential, young one." I was sure he would pick me as deputy after Streampelt died, but I had no such luck. The cat who is now Hailstar was chosen. When Oakstar died and Hailstar became the leader, he was the one to choose me as deputy. I had reached leadership status at last, and was finally happy. I've been deputy for several moons now, and love it.

Mother: Pixie
Father: Birchstep (deceased)
Siblings: Samson, Ellie, Tigerpaw (deceased), Patchnose
Crush: "Even if I did have one, would you expect me to tell you?"
Mate: "None."
Kits: "None."
Last edited by eventer. on Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:45 am, edited 8 times in total.
eventer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:24 pm

{@horsestar10~ Flamepaw is accepted of course and I look forward to seeing the new character~
I understand, at least this RP is based off of Moonclan from the past, so I would love for her to get another chance. ^^

@Beguile & TyrianPurple~ Both your forms are coming along great. c:
Your characters will certainly be accepted once they are completed and we will start soon after that.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brad! » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:10 pm

{{ Finished my forms. }}
brad!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fireflies. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:28 pm

[ snowpaw [ cloud ] ] [ she-cat ] [ apprentice ] [ 11 moons ]

Personality
      There isn't a trace of evil in this young she-cat's heart, she hasn't seen evil in act and would react in complete horror if she did glimpse such a thing. Snowpaw has complete faith in StarClan and does believe that her warriors ancestors do exist though she would never voice such thoughts in the camp, maybe in the forest with a close friend though. The thought 'treat others the way you wish to be treated' blazes through her mind every odd time someone bullies this feline but deep down she knows how hard it is to get her angry and ready for a fight. As you might have already guessed, she adores kits and is often found playing with some of her younger clanmates in her free time while ignoring the jibes of the other apprentices and even warriors. Snowpaw treats all cats of the Clan with much respect, even the ones who don't deserve it at most times, apart of her playing with the kits you'll also find her listening to the elders wild tales of adventures and loss. Ocean-blue eyes will go very wide during these stories as the apprentice tries to put herself in their place, what they were feeling at the time.
      This all might add up to the picture of a clanmate who will go into the battle, get a few little scratches and then run off again while leaving her clanmates to defend for themselves. But this is not true in the least, despite her dislike of fighting she will protect her clanmates to her last breath, fighting fiercely for them every moment. Because of her nature, Snowpaw [ then Snowkit ] was offered the rank of a medicine cat when she was still in the nursery but the white feline refused, telling them that she wasn't cut out to be a medicine cat. She wouldn't add it in fear of hurting their feelings but really the tangy and bitter smell of the herbs irratates her nose whenever she walks into the den. Snowpaw might not worry to much about herself getting injured but what she does care about is the cats she loves getting injured, if a cat even taunts the one she is close to, it'll drive the white female into attacking. She wouldn't even have a second thought as she flies gracefully towards her target and might give them a few wounds to remember too though it'll often result in her getting punished.
      Snowpaw will always try and stay on the bright side of life no matter what has happened ; they'll always be something to look forward to if you ask her about it. Even if she's half-dead and staggering around on only one leg, the white she-cat will still try to remain cheerful and postive, honestly trying to make other cats happy. She's wise despite her young age and knows if she mopes around the camp, wallowing in a pool of self-pity then other cats will feel her pain and suffer along with her. Even if she's dying Snowpaw wouldn't want to hurt her beloved clanmates. This brings us to another trait of Snowpaw ; one that might strangely be avoided. She's very honest when it comes to most things, too honest others would say as she just says whatever is on her mind without considering other cat's feelings. It's a bad habit of hers and she's trying to break it but currently, sucess is quite a long way away. Even if Snowpaw has no idea what a cat is meowing on about, she'll try to be understanding and look at the case through both sides, giving her pity to the cat.
      This apprentice is patient, she'll explain everything too a cat at least ten times before she loses interest in speaking and walks away but generally, the cat has gotten it by then. Apart from someone hurting the cats she loves, it normally takes quite a bit to get her angry as she's very calm, like the gurgling streams and prefers to use her words to cut rather then her claws. Even though she would never admit it, she's very shy of cats she doesn't know and will try and disappear in the darkest corner of the camp where you would find her at most says. But she's beginning to let a little bit better ; going a bit further out and talking [ even if it's just small talk ] more to her other clanmates before darting away. You might think of her now as graceful and careful but Snowpaw is very clumsy, always finding a way to trip over her own paws or managing to crash into the grumpiest elder in history. This girl is very sensitive though, if a cat bullies her, she won't show any sign of discomfort but really, it's stabbing her on the inside with agony.
      But why can't every apprentice have some good old fun? With her small pawful of close friends, you'll find her slipping burrs into other cats' nests and giving mouse droppings to the young kits, tell their victems that they are 'tasty berries'. This leads up to the fact that Snowpaw is playful, dropping the serious act and having good fun with the cats shes closest too. She'll be only to happy to get in trouble at these moments, not caring even if the leader scolds her, even forbids her to leave the camp. In total, this all adds up for Snowpaw to be a very loyal cat of MarshClan, one that her Clan can be proud of in an instant.

[ hailstar ] [ tom ] [ leader ] [ 31 moons ]

Personality
      Hailstar likes to win, alright, since a kit he's been very competive, if a kit boasted he could catch the most moths then the little tabby would go and prove that kit dead wrong. It's always been a streak in his blood though his mother claimed [ when she was still alive ] that he had gotten the personality trait of his father. The leader of FallClan is cunning as, his mind works furiously during problems that mean danger for his Clan. But he relies too much on hi strength, it's a bad habit of his, even though he's powerful he isn't that fast though he's shred anyone who said he was slow. Deep down, behind all the furious threats that never follow through, he holds a soft spot for the younger cats of the Clan like the new apprentices and kits though the leader is rarely found near them. Despite his fondness of younger cats, he feels no such pity for the elders and hates all of them now after a bad experience with one when Hailstar was just a mere kit.
      Ask him about it and the dark tabby's got one simple excuse ; he's never going to become an elder so why should he care? When he was a warrior, he would say he would die as a warrior, fighting fiercely for his Clan as Hailstar had no wish to ever become an elder. Stuck inside a den and always left behind on patrols? No thanks! But now he's a leader he doesn't have to ever become an elder, the tom will just stay the leader of the Clan until the day he dies.
Last edited by fireflies. on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juliet
mood ;; content
doing ;; playing with the pups
relationship ;; single and ready to mingle [ bi sexual ]
with ;; myself
thinking about ;; they're growing up fast!
rp status ;; open to rps, romantic or friendly
fireflies.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:17 am

{@Beguile- Wonderful forms, I really enjoyed reading about their history and their personalities. Both are indeed accepted. ^_^
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incarna » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 am

{ Are you going to assign more mentors soon? You can give me whichever one if so :) }

about me: engineering + art + rp
    comms: closed :)
    collecting: any and all 2018 circus items; wl snakes and foxes
    talk to me about: anything d&d, art, art trades, blorbos
    other sites: tumblr
incarna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:59 am

{Mentors will be chosen for apprentices before posting begins and everyone has completed their forms.
I will make an announcement for everyone to check the front page to see who your apprentice is paired with~
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:23 pm

{@Everyone~ The ranks have been updated with all complete and nearly complete forms.
Apprentices have been paired with mentors and I will begin the first post tonight so that we may all start. ^^
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby brad! » Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:47 am

{{ Brilliant, I can't wait to start! :3 }}
brad!