Scorchclan <Warriors RP> (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Scorchclan <Warriors RP> (OPEN AND ACCEPTING)

Postby waterparks. » Fri May 03, 2013 12:47 pm

{{ Dawnpaw isn't a medicine cat apprentice.. }}
      "you're a symphony.

i'm just a sour note."
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri May 03, 2013 12:49 pm

(Okay.
EDIT: She's Lightheart's apprentice.)
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?
That's right, what do you want from me?
Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterparks. » Fri May 03, 2013 12:59 pm

Dawnpaw <3
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawnpaw strode out of the apprentices den, her fur flattened and ruffled from sleeping. She sat down, beginning to groom her messy fur. She plucked a piece of moss out of her fur. The sun warmed her pelt as she lay there, she purred quietly. The white she-cat stood up when she was finished grooming, and shook her pelt. She padded over to the warriors den, seeing Bendhard. "Hello, Bendhard," She meowed politely. She poked her head inside, finding out Lightheart was still asleep. She sighed, and padded back out. She sat in the sunshine, waiting for her mentor to wake up.
      "you're a symphony.

i'm just a sour note."
waterparks.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs » Fri May 03, 2013 2:15 pm

Flamestar

Flamestar flicked his tail.I suppose I should organize a patrol, although I don't seem to hage enough warriors awake.He decided to make do."Bendhard, Dawnpaw.Organize a patrol, please.There is much to do before the coming storm."The clouds off to the west were dark and purple.It was much closer than he had previously thought.
Bendhard

Bendhard flicked her tail.So much for taking Mistpaw hunting.She thought."Yes, Flamestar."She said brightly.She padded into the warrior den to rouse Lightheart.
Breakeasy

Breakeasy the mouse was warm between Breakeasy's jaws as he dug a shallow hole.He set the mouse in it and began covering his cache for later.He went on, paws silent on the dry dirt of the forest floor.This part had caught flame only months before, scorching the ground and burning it.He still felt the cool ash fall off of an occassional tree onto his back.
I was riff raff/*TheBlackParade*/Foghorn Leghorn/KeepCalmAndGrumpyCat/Toboe for short/Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

RP'S THAT I AM IN:
+ In the Night (Transformers Rp) Accepting + Star Wars Mixed - RP - Open and Accepting C: +Facing our fears (killjoy rp) (New and accepting) + Wolf's Rain RP (new and accepting) + Killjoys VS. The Unity! Open and accepting + Warriors: The War Of The Clans <Always Open!> + California 2019 *ACCEPTING* + Scorchclan <Warriors rp> + --(9)--
(If I am in yout RP and it's not on the list, pm me, I may have forgotten to put it up.)
Lyrics of the week;
"Can ya say "Hey"? Can ya say "Oh"?

I get the feeling, we're on to something,
I say "jump" and you start jumping.
That's that, now what do you want from me? "

I say jump and you start jumpin'.
Hey!I think we're on to something!

Hell'sWhereMyHeartIs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warrior queen » Sat May 04, 2013 10:25 pm

Lightheart woke up yawning.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Pls click to make them grow:
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
warrior queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes