Stay Away (Lion/Tigon rp)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Stay Away (Lion/Tigon rp)

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 8:25 am

(( Accepted, but please tell me their situation since I didn't get it....Dark-saphire is pregnant from Cohana, but is the lead males mate? ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon May 31, 2010 8:27 am

((Lol,Lions mate with whoever they want when they do the mating call))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 8:35 am

(( Yeah I know, but since this is a lion rp, they will...act like humans XD So...They could mate with the one they love like humans do XD Idk! Oksy, lets start! XD ... Who will start? ))
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon May 31, 2010 8:37 am

((NOT ME!!!But they.....))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 8:38 am

Sarabi lay on the ground, feeling the warm sun beating down on her pelt. She yawned, her head rested on her paws as she listened to the silent sounds of nature. Her tail swished about.
Joker walked slowly, his mane blowing in the slight breeze. He looked around and sighed, wondeiring where he was. Was he ever going to find someone to be his friend??

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 9:21 am

Siana yawned as she jumped off the tree and looked around. Now what? She had nothing to do when she was already out both of the lands. Nothing to do. Siana shook her head and looked around. There was a small pond near by and SIana decied to have some fun. A smile appeared on her face as she trotted over to the water and started to jump around in it. It was refreshing and fun at the same time in this hot weather.

Oreo streched and yawned slightly, walking outside his cave. It was a nice morning, but something was missing. As usual. The old lion snarled to himself and slowly walked to thw cliff side, looking down at the rest of the clan. He smiled and roared out to the sky, shooking his man proudly. He wasn't the leader anymore, but it was an old habit of his to do that. His smile widened as the wind blew his main. He felt young again.

James snarled and trotted around the field, chasing the colourfull butterfly. It was very hot today, but James ignored that and ran after the butterfly. As usual, he had no idea that he was going outisde the Golden lands and near the Emerald lands. He had no idea that he was near their lands, but it didn't botter him. He just wanted to have fun. And he was since he was chasing the small bug that was flying near the three branches.

Lelia growled at the lion infront of her and wagged her tail around angrily. "Don't challenge me!" She yelled, hardly and coldly as usual. The lion smiled and charged at her, sinking his teeth into her paw. Lelia let out a small cry, but kicked away the enemy and growled. The lions around her growled and padded the ground nervously. It was another figh for Lelia and it was going to be another fictory. Lelia smiled and pinned the lion on to the ground, her white fur shinning in the hot sunlight. The white lioness bit her teeth into the lions back and smiled as he started to yell that he gives up. Lelia smiled and stood up. ANother fictory.

Benjamin bend down, his cream fur matching with the grass of the fields. The sun was shinnig and clearly pointing out the prey. It was another herd. Another meat. Another death. Ben shook his head and growled quietly to himself, starting to walk to the zebra slowly. He had to catch this one. Atleast this one. A growl came out from his mouth as he jumped on the zebra and sank his teeth into its pelt. The prey cried out and started to puck, trying to get the lion off its back. Benjamin scrached its neck and bit a peace of meat right before he fell off. The zebra got away, but alteast he fed a little.

Zanya streched and smiled as she found a shadow under a dry tree. Today was another hot day with a little shadows under tree. Zanya snorted as she climbed up the dry branches and layed down on one of them, wagging the end of her tail. She hated the hot days. Bt she had to watch the lands if someone unwanted came. It washer job. Atleast she hid in the shadows of the trees. The lioness yawned and streched again, her white fur shinning in the sunlight.
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 9:29 am

Joker heard something. He walked in the direction of the sound and saw a female jumping about in the water. He cocked his head to th side and watched curiously as she jumped around.
Sarabi would be out hunting, but she saw no point. She's had enough hunting for now. She looked up to see Oreo whn she heard a roar. She smiled slightly. Show-off. She ley her head back down and stared out at the blankness infront of her.

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 9:32 am

Siana snarled and turned her head to the male who watched her. "Hello." She said and smiled, laying down in the water, her tiger-like fur shinning in the sunlight from the water.
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thekraken » Mon May 31, 2010 9:34 am

"Hey..." He said, watching her closely. His mane blew in the breeze, his claws were unsheathed as always. "Who are you?" He asked curiously.

▌RELEASE THE KRAKEN▐

〙she/her/hers
〙adult
〙avid DnD player
〙horror enthusiast
〙digital artist
〙rat collector
thekraken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mah Wolfie » Mon May 31, 2010 9:37 am

Siana shook her head, making the water fly around her. "I'm Siana. And you are?" she asked and slowly stood up, sreching with a yawn. She padded over to a tree, laying down in the shadows. Her blue eyes turned to the stranger and a friendly smile appeared on her face.
ImageImageImage
Mah Wolfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me