DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:28 am

"Cometpaw?" Mousekit mowed. She remembered he had been in Duskclan. "Sorry, I mean Comet, where exactly are we?" She asked the tom.

Blazekit coughed and shivered slightly as she curled up and tried to sleep.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:36 am

Heatherfang
She-cat|52 Moons|Warrior of Dawnclan|Mate:Wolfsong|Crush:Wolfsong|Tags:Open

Open

Ollie
Tom|50 Moons|Loner|Mate:Wisteria|Tags:Open

Open

Ravenfeather
Tom|46 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Turtledawn|Crush:Turtledawn|Tags:Turtledawn + her kits

The fluffy black and white Tom curled around the kits,fluffing up his fur to keep them as warm as they would be if their mother was there. He sighed when he got a mewl from Waspkit,laying his head on his paws as he tried to keep them warm and happy.

Desertstar
Tom|41 Moons|Leader|8/9 lives|Assigned Mate:Briarheart|Crush:Briarheart|Apprentice:Jaggedpaw|Tags: Stormyskies

I'll post for him next,no muse rn for him

Darkwing
Tom|41 Moons|Senior Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Forbidden Mate:Tulipthorn|Tags:Open

sleeping

Frozennight
Tom|40 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Embergaze|Crush:Embergaze|Tags:Open

sleeping

Hercules
Tom|39 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Driftingcloud|Tags:Driftingcloud

sleeping

Grasswhistle
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Smokestep|Crush:Lizarddash|Tags:Lizarddash

Grasswhistle just gave a nod,padding into camp and heading to the warriors den,curling up around her sister with a sigh.

Dewnose
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Coalflame|Forbidden:Hollybush|Tags:Hollybush

sleeping

Appledust
She-cat|39 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Pearwing|Crush:Pearwing|Tags:Pearwing

sleeping

Berryfrost
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Mustangpounce|Forbidden:Coalflame|Tags:Coalflame

Berryfrost flopped down next to the tom,sighing dreamily.She watched the snow fall with her paws in the air."The snow's pretty this late at night."

Moonpetal
She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Arctictrot|Crush:Arctictrot|Tags:Open

sleeping

Beetleflight
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Spidertail|Crush:Spidertail|Apprentice:Batpaw|Tags:Batpaw,Spidertail

A soft smile appeared on his face and he nuzzled the she-cat."It's okay,I love you too Spidertail. . "

Patchfur
Tom|36 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sorrowstep|Crush:Sorrowstep|Tags:Sorrowstep

sleeping

Emberwing
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Foxthroat|Tags:Open

sleeping

Jaytuft
Tom|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Creekshine|Crush:Creekshine|Tags:Creekshine

sleeping

Sandystep
She-cat|33 Moons|Loner|Mate:Sparrowtear|Tags:Sparrowtear

Her whiskers twitched in amusement and she chuckled."There's no need to impress me Sparrowtear,you already did that a way long time ago. . .but it's lovely. . . how'd you get the flowers to grow in leaf-fall?"

Whiskerface
She-cat|33 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Flintwhisker|Tags:Open

sleeping

Lafayette
Tom|32 Moons|Rogue|Mate:Mintberry|Tags:Mintberry,

His face grew hot and he nodded,knowing he had been a little too over excited."That makes more sense. . Maybe I should think before I speak huh?"He chuckles sheepishly as he ducks into her den, taking in her scent as he did so.

Rabbitdash
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Harepaw {Loststep}|Tags:Harepaw

She gave him a smile as she ducked into the Warrior's den."Once you get used to it again,you won't miss it. It's super hot at night,even in Leafbare,and some of the cats snore,or talk in their sleep. . . it's the worst"

Runningwhisker
Tom|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Driftingcloud|Crush:open|Tags:open

Open

Spotteddust
She-cat|32 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Smokewhisker|Crush:Yarrowsprout|Tags:Yarrowsprout

The large she-cat followed Yarrowsprout with a loud purr."I hope we see them too."

Beansprout
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Bearshadow|Crush:TBD|Tags:Bearshadow

Beansprout gave him a sad smile."I'm doing alright. . . as alright as I can be. I have to be strong though,It's what Sunleopard would have wanted me to do."She mews,straightening up a bit

Mistlespots
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Lizarddash|Crush:Smokewhisker|Tags:Smokewhisker

Mistlespots yawned,and looked up at Smokewhisker with a sheepish look."A little. . you didn't have to carry me here Smokewhisker,thank you. . "

Kinknose
She-cat|31 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Falconcry|Crush:Finchonose|Tags:Open

sleeping

Narrowstep
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Moondust|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Softwinds
She-cat|30 Moons|Assigned:Burnetsting|Crush:Burnetsting|Tags:Burnetsting

"Did Borageblossom like it out here Burnetsting?" Softwinds asked quietly,pressing against him as they crossed a particularly slippery part

Patchedheart
She-cat|30 Moons|Dawnclan Warrior|Assigned:TBA|Crush:Open|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smallpounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Peonydapple|Forbidden:Seedlight|Tags:Maplefur

Smallpounce sighed as they entered camp."I think I'm going to head to sleep,are you two coming?"

Harepounce
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Ambersky|Crush:Ambersky|Tags:Ambersky

Harepounce shrugged,flicking his tail for his mate to follow him."Sure,I don't see why not. It is a nice night tonight.
. "

Whiskersnare
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Brackentail|Crush:Furzelight|Tags:Open

sleeping

Scatterwing
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Leafeye|Forbidden:Dewberry|Tags:Open

sleeping

Autumnleaves
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Deathgaze|Crush:Toadglare|Tags:Open

sleeping

Chasingwinds
Tom|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Quialsight|Crush:Burrslip|Tags:Open

sleeping

Russetsong
She-cat|30 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Yarrowsprout|Crush:Maplefur|Tags:Open

sleeping

Smokepatch
b]She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dolphinsplash|Crush:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Mothpaw,Basspaw,Open[/b]

sleeping

Sootpatch
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Aspensong|Crush:Brackentail|Tags:Open

sleeping

Bellsong
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Foxthroat|Crush:Falconcry|Tags:Open

sleeping

Tawnydust
She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Scorchcloud|Crush:Dusklight|Tags:Open

sleeping

Alexander
Tom|29 Moons|Loner|Mate:Weaselstorm|Tags:Weaselstorm

sleeping

Hiddensun
Tom|29 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Riverbriar|Crush:Magpieflight|Tags:Hiddensun

sleeping

Featherfrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Medicine cat of Dawnclan|Crush:Shadowstep|Tags:Shadowstep

sleeping

Alpinefrost
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Wolfstrike|Forbidden:Swancloud|Tags:Swancloud

trying to sleep

Icestorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Stagheart|Tags:Stagheart

She purred,nuzzling his cheek gently."I love you Stagheart" She blurted out,her ears pinning against her head quickly as she realized what she had just said.

Hiddenstorm
She-cat|28 Moons|Queen|Assigned:Hawktalon|Crush:Hawktalon|Kits: Walnutkit, Acornkit|Tags:Acornkit,Walnutkit

sleeping

Halfthorn
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sootnose|Crush:Sootnose|Tags:Sootnose

sleeping

Blacksoul
Tom|28 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Maplefeather|Crush:Reserved|Tags:Open

sleeping

Mothslip
She-cat|27 Moons|Assigned:Fallingsun|Crush:Fallingsun|Tags:Open

sleeping

Joel
Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Crush/Mate:Reserved|Tags:Open

Open

Streameyes
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Whitefang|Crush:Brackenfall|Tags:Open

sleeping

Tortoisestride
She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Stagheart|Crush:Scorchcloud|Tags:Scorchcloud

Tortoisestride rolled her eyes a bit,in a playful manner,and pressed against his side."I'm glad you picked me too Scorchcloud. You've made me the happiest Shecat in the whole clan"

Winterwing
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Shiningecho|Crush:Otterleap|Tags:Open

sleeping

John
Tom|26 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Open|Tags:Weaselstorm,Alexander

"I doubt your a nuisance to the clan,if you were a nuisance at all,Alexander wouldn't have kept you around. He hates cats like that. Trust me. You're a wonderful cat. that clan probably misses you a whole lot. Tomorrow,have Alexander take you to see your kits. You deserve it Weaselstorm."

Alderhop
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Dovecall|Tags:Open

sleeping

Oakbounce
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Hazelfire|Crush:Hazelfire|Tags:Hazelfire,Timberheart

sleeping

Pinedust
She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Dovecall|Crush:Colorado |Tags:Colorado

Her face grew hot,and she giggled nervously."Well. . Thank you Colorado. . that means a lot to me,it really does."

Brindlestep
She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Otterleap|Crush:Soaringbird|Tags:Soaringbird

She giggled as Soaringbird batted at the necklace."That's true. Let's bring it for the kits,and get those feathers for her nest. Good idea!Swanshadow needs something too!Her kits are cute too!She mews,putting the necklace on around her neck for safe keeping as she began to search for feathers and things for swanshadow as well.

Theodosia
She-cat|24 Moons|Rogue|Crush:Silverburr|Tags:Open

sleeping/Open

Hollytouch
Tom|23 Moons|Warrior|Assighed:Jadewing|Crush:Jadewing|Tags:Jadewing

He glanced up at the sky,it was an inky black,only a few stars out tonight,the others covered by clouds."Well,the river isn't an option anyway,it's too dark. It may be our best bet to go into the forest,which is basically our whole territory,but I'm not sure now because of how dark it is. . "

Wildeyes
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Specklepond|Crush:Tallstep|Tags:Tallstep

sleeping

Cinnamonwhisker
She-cat|23 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Sunspots|Crush:Specklepond|Tags:Specklepond

"Are you ready to head back Specklepond?Nice catch by the way." The lynx mewed,flicking her ears towards the shrew in his mouth.

Sparrowclaw
Tom|22 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Koisqueak|Crush:Moondust|Tags:Moondust

"I haven't seen Koisqueak in a while actually. . so I wouldn't know how she's doing.How's Narrowstep?I saw him out hunting earlier today."Sparrowclaw mews,sitting down in front of the timid she-cat with a friendly,reassuring smile {WB}

Sweetstep
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Troutsplash|Crush:Troutsplash|Tags:Troutsplash

sleeping

Pinehollow
She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:TBD|Crush:Starlingmist|Tags:Starlingmist

sleeping

Adderjump
Tom|17 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Darkice|Crush:Palemoom|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Snakehop

"That's wonderful.Snakehop and I just wanted to know if you two wanted to go out hunting with us tomorrow?" Adderjump mews,nudging his brother,who nodded quickly.

Snakehop
Tom|17 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Palemoon|Crush:Darkice|Tags:Palemoon,Darkice,Adderjump

He nodded quickly,giving the two she-cats a timid,shy smile.

Temple
Tom|17 Moons|Kittypet|Crush:Waspwing|Tags:Waspwing

"No problem Waspwing.Don't forget to come back tomorrow!"He calls,nuzzling her before she left.He hopped back into his house,curling up by the window.

Beestripe
She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Tallstep|Crush:Stormyskies|Tags:Open

Sleeping

White
Tom|15 Moons|Loner|Crush:Rainy|Tags:Rainy,Smokepaw

White unsheathed his claws as the young apprentice neared.Listening to rainy,he nodded."She's right,kit. Go back to wherever you came from before you get hurt. We could easily kill you if we wanted,and You're on our territory now,so we have the right to do so. Get on back to your mentor." He mewed,shaking his head as he nudged the apprentice onto her own territory.

Pumpkinskies
She-cat|13 Moons|Warrior|Assigned:Beechfur|Crush:Beechfur|Tags:Beechfur

Pumpkinskies nodded,and headed into the warriors den,curling up with Beechfur/sleeping

Sorrowfrost
Tom|12 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Swiftheart|Tags:Swiftheart

Sleeping

Blazepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Dawnclan Apprentice|Crush:To be Frostpaw|Mentor:Peachbreeze|Tags:Open

Sleeping

Chamomilepaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Flamepaw|Mentor:Dolphinsplash|Tags:Open

Open

Wormpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Squirrelpaw|Mentor:TBD|Tags:Squirrelpaw

Wormpaw snorted,rolling his eyes."Yes,like I want that. Being the third wheel isn't fun,I've had to deal with it with Snailpaw and Roachpaw."He curled up in his nest,letting his eyes flutter shut.

Mothpaw
She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Basspaw|Mentor:Stormwake|Tags:Basspaw

With a grin,she crouched down,scenting the air for any sign of prey. Mothpaw ended up chasing after a vole,and of course,missing it."Not fair!I had that stupid vole!"

Roachpaw
Tom|11 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Snailpaw|Mentor:Nightspook|Tags:Snailpaw

Roachpaw flicked an ear,giving her a curious look."Okay,so what do you have in mind?It's too dark to leave camp,Smokepatch was right. and there's nothing really to do in camp. . "

Thimbleberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Lizarddash|Tags:Open

The tom followed his siblings and laid down in his next/Sleeping

Gooseberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Ambersky|Tags:Open

Following his siblings,he entered the apprentices den and fell asleep /Sleeping

Blueberrypaw
Tom|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Eventually Sasha|Mentor:Otterleap|Tags:Open

Blueberrypaw padded back into camp with his siblings,disappearing into the apprentices den /Sleeping

Rootpaw
Tom|10 Moons|Warrior|Crush:Perchpaw|Mentor:Copperfang|Tags:Perchpaw,Pearprickle

Rootpaw had caught a small vole,but when he saw Perchpaw had missed a sparrow,he gave her a reassuring smile."Don't worry Perchpaw,you'll get the next one"

Cauliflowerpaw
She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Primrosepaw|Mentor:Frogtongue|Tags:Frogtongue

She giggled,turning her head back and sticking her tongue out.Eventually the she-cat skidded to a halt in front of camp,panting heavily as she looked at her mentor with her trademark crooked grin."I win!And I didn't get a head start,you're just slow!"

Lynxpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Jaggedpaw|Mentor:Swancloud|Tags:Open

Sleeping

Patchpaw
Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice|Crush:Open|Mentor:Maplefur|Tags:Open

Sleeping

Lilypaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Crush: Softpaw/ to be Raspberrypaw|Mentor:Shadedbrook|Tags:Softpaw,Raspberrypaw

Lilypaw glanced back when he heard his name again,slowing down when he saw Raspberrypaw."Hey Raspberrypaw.
. "
He mumbled sadly,giving her a small smile.

Rosepaw
Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice|Mentor:Hawktalon|Crush:Tulippaw|Tags:Tulippaw

Rosepaw gave Tulippaw a smile before he padded into the apprentices den and curled up,curling his tail around his body and his eyes fluttering shut.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:38 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, John, open

She was silent for a bit before meowing, "I... maybe but I don't know." Weaselstorm stood back up before she padded back over to her mate and laid down beside him. "Thank you John for staying up to talk to me."

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: panicked Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom stopped in his tracks before turning around seeing his mate throw up. Copperfang immediately started to panic and raced over to her. "Darkear are you okay? Should we go get a medic or something,"

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

shhhh he be asleep

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, cats, open

She purred before looking over at Cardinalkit and Acornkit. "Cardinalkit, it's late and you have to sleep. You can play with Acornkit tomorrow." Swanshadow watched her daughter crawl on over before laying down and easily fell asleep. She looked up seeing the two apprentices and happily nodded at their request. The queen lifted her tail away seeming to be very proud of her daughters.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, open

Cardinalkit grabbed the ball with her mouth before she tussled a bit with it laughing the whole time. The she kit looked at her mother hearing that it was time to sleep before nodding and looked back at her friend. "Bye!" She squeaked and crawled over to her mother to sleep with the mossball still in her jaws.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: upset Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

The she was was clearly stunned by his words. Softpaw snorted before yelling, "Well I guess I will stay away from you!" She turned around and ran the other way now crying her eyes out.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, Swanshadow, open

He nodded before padding over to the queen tucking her kits in. "Just wanted to know if we could have a little look at the kits." He asked before smiling once seeing the queen lift her tail away to reveal three she kits.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

"And you made me the happiest tom." He purred back and started to nuzzle the she cat. "I'm glad I can spend my life with you."

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"They sure will be. The most gorgeous kits out there." He meowed back and closed his eyes to imagine his sons and daughters running around in the nursery den. Their little laughs and pawsteps. "It's going to be great."

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

"Perfect." She meowed to his suggestion before freezing up. "Right uh... well, let's hope I'm not pregnant then?" Paleface asked nervously.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

She jumped up onto her paws and padded after her mate padding beside him. "Yeah that's true. Gotta take these nights for advantage."

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

The tom eventually laid back down and groomed his mate's fur up. She was gorgeous when she was asleep.

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom followed Deathgaze but didn't run out like how he did. He laughed for a bit before meowing, "is someone scared of the water?"

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

He purred happily before asking, "Hey, you maybe want to check out my den?"

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"That will be the first and last time I'm ever eating a frog." He chuckled before looked around. "Isn't the nighttime gorgeous? It's so calm and peaceful and everything."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

The tom froze for a bit before a smile grew on his face. "That slipped out huh? Lucky for you, I love you too Icestorm."

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Good." He purred before sitting back up. "Shall we head back to camp now? It's pretty dark outside." Salmonpaw asked the she cat. "Or, do you maybe just want to stay up for a few and mess around or even just take a little walk?"

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

He was about to enter camp before dashing off away just to be alone for a bit.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

The tom did his best to track down the place he was looking for before grinning once he did. The tom padded through a bush before entering an area of the forest where the trees were almost in a circle and of course, the fireflies were flying around.

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

"It's fine. It's the least I could do for you." He purred softly and laid down beside her. "Hope you don't mind me being beside you."

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Roaringpaw, open

"How about you pick the place to hunt?" She suggested with a soft smile.

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

The tom stood up before he looked around and meowed, "How about we ditch hunting and just walk around?"

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Creamflower Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Yeah I'm fine." He meowed before trotting after her and took a seat where she wanted him to sit. "It's nice out here." Mousebriar purred softly as he looked around.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

"Oh Shadowleap? I haven't even spoken to him yet. I don't even know who he is." The she cat chuckled softly.

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"Well no offense but we are already close to the lowest we can go thanks to our parents naming us Deadkit and Hopkit when we were born." She sighed but cheered up a bit. "I kind of want to be Hoplight or Hopheart."

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"A nice father. Ah we will see about that if I ever do father some kits." Max answered oblivious to the fact she revealed his crush to him. Even if he did notice, he wouldn't have said so anyways. "Why does being a rouge have to be so boring! No clan cats even come over to me."

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Spottedfern, open

"A past crush? How come he never told you that you were gorgeous Pinedust? How dare he break your heart." He hissed being protective of the she cat.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:45 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby couldn't help but smile at the two kits. "I can't say I remember any about your grandfather. And do you mean Brightstar?" He purred loudly at Treekit's exclamation, remembering when Briarstep constantly said that she had wanted to be leader. "And if you try hard enough, Treekit, I have no doubt that you'll be a leader."

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby hadn't heard anything her mate had said, as she was already drifting off to sleep. It'd been too long since she had slept beside her mate, truly.

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom nodded in agreement, before heading to the camp entrance. "It's agreed then."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
The Persian calico began to head back to camp, letting her paws lead her as she did so.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The sleek gray tabby curled around his mate, making sure to avoid her hurt paw.

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom turned his gaze to her, his purring was cut off once he felt some of the snow melting through his fur. "Very pretty, but also very cold." He commented, before getting back up, and shaking the snow out with a shiver.

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat curled up in her nest, and couldn't sleep after a while. She glanced over at Dewnose, seeing that she was already asleep, and closed her eyes once more.

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico hadn't even thought of how he did it, well not since the day before at least. "They're not actually growing at all, I had to go inside of a twoleg house for that yesterday. That was not fun, but it was worth it."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger tabby settled down, following his gaze to Nightpaw and Frostpaw. She had recognized the former but not the latter, he must've been new. "Perhaps Pikeflower would be a good mentor for Nightpaw. He's very calm, and it's surprising he hasn't had an apprentice yet. And maybe it's time for your mate to have an apprentice as well."

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave Windsong a worried look, before assuming it was best to agree with Stormwake on this. "Alright Windsong, tomorrow it is."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The fluffy flame point placed the catches onto the prey pile, before going to curl up in her nest with a soft smile.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell flattened her ears at their response to Embergaze, she agreed with Embergaze but she was also wondering who they were looking for, but stayed quiet as she didn't want to be rude.

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tall and thin seal point visibly relaxed at his reply, burying her face into his fur. "Sorry for overreacting. I just didn't expect you to do that."

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby simply laughed at her reply, as he was one of the cats that snored at night but there was no way that he'd bring that up again. He commented briefly, before curling up on the ground near her nest. "Night, Rabbitrun."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat couldn't help but purr in amusement at his reply, glad that she'd went and got more moss the day before. "Maybe. But I like it."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴘᴏᴏᴋ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ,
    ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
The ginger and white tabby nodded to Smallpounce, giving his brother a slightly worried look.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
The ginger tabby was completely out of it, and wasn't even listening to Smallpounce as he began to guard the entrance of camp.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom replied before they had reached the top. "She loved it up here."

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pure white tom curled up in his nest, sneaking a glance at her. He huffed, unable to sleep.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom was purposely slower the entire time, and wasn't as tired as his apprentice. "Uh-huh. Sure." He said in a jokingly sarcastic tone.

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby shook his head, giving her a lick on her nose. "Nope."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom looked around for anything soft, eventually finding a brightly colored sweater. "Do you think Swanshadow would like this? It's really soft, but I don't know what it is."

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian looked around for his brother, before padding into the warrior's den and curled up in his nest.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point was bit slower than his mate by only a few moments, and curled around her with a purr.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom gave his assigned mate a grin, feeling his face heat up for a brief moment. "Exactly! Well, kind of. I was mostly playing with the snow." At Creamflower's question, he gave her a sheepish smile and nodded.

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat laughed, purring loudly at her mate. "We probably didn't."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat let them walk away from the border, falling quiet as she decided to wait for her mate.

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat flattened his ears at her response, he didn't want to be all that readable. "I never knew my mother, she died kitting me and my siblings." He replied, hoping Silentstream wouldn't remember that he had Quailsight as a sister.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby let out a purr, shaking her head and speaking before she even realized it. "I could probably help you out with those patrols."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook his fur, before heading to his nest, thankful that he'd already made the new warriors a nest.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point gave his mate a worried look, as she had fell asleep. He began grooming her, simply assuming that it might help him sleep as well.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point purred loudly, before heading to the warrior's den and curled into the nest he'd made very recently.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby curled up in her nest, soon falling asleep.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point gave them both a smile, before speaking. "Just a little bit longer, but we'll need to be heading back before we can't see past our whiskers."

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat soon fell asleep, not worried about his brother as he could defend himself if need be.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat flicked his ear to the compliment, deciding to not comment on that. "If we want to get any sleep any time soon before it's dawn, then yes."

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico carried the fish back to her clan, forgetting that she had to get rid of the kittypet scent he had left for a moment,
before quickly rubbing herself into some ferns before walking into the camp. She placed the three fish onto the fresh-kill pile, and went into the warrior's den, curling up into her nest.

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ
The seal point kept the small smile on her face, as she spoke calmly, keeping her gaze on Snakehop for the most part. "We'd love to."

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ
The white-faced seal point felt giddy for a moment, letting her sister speak for her this time.

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
The brown and white tabby laid around her in their new nest, and soon fell asleep.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby flattened his ears, before chasing after his crush. "Softpaw!"

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat eventually cooled off, and headed back to the camp after laying in the snow for a bit. She stepped into the warrior's den, looking for any nests, before finding one near Silverburr and quickly curling up in it.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby opened her mouth to reply to him, and her smile fell as she tried to think of anything. "You got me there. I have no idea what we can do. I guess that was a day wasted."

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black British shorthair curled up in his nest, forgetting about Raspberrypaw for a bit as he slept.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point quickly noticed that he was upset, and softened. "What's wrong?"

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed out, and leaped onto the white fence her twolegs had gotten not long ago, simply sitting atop of it.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom had caught a plump rabbit, since he was next to the twolegplace and they seemed to be well-fed even in leafbare, and padded back over to his mentor and his mother. "Hi."

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point shook his head, attempting to scent anything else around them. "I bet you'll catch the next one."

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point gave off a small frown once she had missed the sparrow, giving Rootpaw a smile, and nodded to Pearprickle once she realized that it was pretty dark.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat walked into the apprentice's den, and laid in her nest, glancing over at Adderpaw, and briefly wondered where Lilypaw was before she fell asleep.

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat decided to go curl up in his nest, as it was getting late enough to anyway.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby bounded after him, wondering if they could find her soon. "Rainy was a clan cat, yeah? What was her name before she left?"

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell was quiet and content, before she got to be a bit hungry, and she squirmed around Ravenfeather, attempting to find the scent of milk.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:19 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//39 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; none//Tagged; Oatbelly

Giving Windsong one last glance, Stormwake finally trotted out of camp with Oatbelly. Slightly turning towards their mate as they walk, a frown was evident on their features "That was... odd for Windsong. Sorry about that.

Windsong// Female// 39 moons// Elder// Mate; To be Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

The She cat waited till the sound of her friend's pawsteps receded before turning around and carefully padding back to the elders den, flinching every time her back right leg received pressure 'Must've pulled a muscle... And I wasn't even overdoing it.' She thought, fighting back a fustrated hiss. Recalling the first weeks of recovery, she admitted she should've been less hard on herself. If she'd had been, she probably wouldn't of been in this mess. Fighting back her pity party, she felt the side of the elders den brush against her whiskers and entered the den. feeling around for her moved nest, she settled down in it and sat wide awake, listening to her denmates as she rested her head on her paws.

Willowtree//She-cat//28 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Timberheart

At the Soothing words of Timberheart, The She-cat willed herself to calm down, although hard for her to do. "That's nice of you Timberheart, thank you." She said shakily, her legs feeling a bit weak. "Yes.. A poppyseed will help." She muttered half to herself.

Tigerwhisker//Tom//24 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

"I'm doing well now. How's hunting been for you?" He asked, resorting to small-talk when he had nothing else to say {WB}

Smokestep// Male//45 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; tiny one on Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Shadedbrook

Smokestep nodded, an a sneaky idea filtered in his mind. Suddenly he blurted out, "Race you to the training hollow!" And took off, Galloping out of camp as fast as he could. He didn't even glance back to see if Shadedbrook was following.

Jadewing// Female// 22 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; Hollytouch

She hadn't considered the fact that most cats didn't hunt at night, and decided not to push it on the tom. "I guess we should go another time instead of right now, it's probably too dark." She paused for a few moments, thinking over her next words. "...How has everything been for you? I don't think I've really talked to you much before." She decided not to refer back to her supposed accident, since she didn't know if it would be a sensitive subject for him or not.

Nightspook// Female// 31 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

Nightspook trotted quickly into camp, not wanting to be out with the impending night settling in. She dropped two of the three mice she had caught, taking the smallest for herself and settling down to eat

Thunderkit// male// Newborn// Tagged; Family

The kit twitched in his sleep as Ravenfeather lapped   his fur, but didn't stirr one bit.

Whitewater// Female// 36 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; open// Tagged; Open

Open, camp

Koisqueak// Female// 24 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

To tire to replire
if you want to interact with her, please start the post first
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:55 pm

Skip forward one moon

Wolfsong|Tom|51 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags:Heatherfang

Wolfsong laid in his nest, curled around Heatherfang with his head on his paws. His eyes were open, staring out at the front of the den. He let out a small sigh, he was suppose to be going to get his nine lives very soon. And though he'd come off as nonchalant and relaxed about the whole thing to the clan he was actually very nervous. He had no idea what this would be like.. And he'd be seeing cats who were dead.. Actually talking to them.. What would that be like? Would he be starting the grieving process all over again? Coming home wishing for nine dead cats he could never truly bring back?

Nightdust|Tom|51 Moons|Senior Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Open

Asleep, feel free to wake him up

Sorrowstep|She-cat|36 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Asleep, feel free to wake her up

Rainy|She-cat|17 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: Open

Rainy padded out of the warrior's den and glanced up at the sky a small smile on her face. It was lightly snowing today and the sky was still pretty dark. She fluffed her fur out and sat down waiting quietly and hoping that White would get up soon. She didn't like being alone. Dreaded it. She use to love the peace and quiet but not anymore. She always wanted someone up with her.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|41 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Embergaze padded out of the warrior's den and glanced around to see who else was up. She found herself a spot to sit as she waited for the rest of her clan to wake up.

Frostpetal|She-cat|41 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|Apprentice: Persia|Tags: Open

Bayclaw|She-cat|38 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Bayclaw padded into camp an annoyed look on her face and a single skinny squirrel hanging from her jaws. She was beginning to get annoyed at this weather, it was so hard to find food and she hated coming back with so little. She felt like a failure.

Ravenwind|Tom|33 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Ravenwind padded into camp moments after Bayclaw, they'd woken up at the same time and gone out hunting but he'd only returned with a small rabbit. But instead of heading for the fresh kill pile he made a beeline towards the elder's den. Hoping to find Windsong awake already.

Brackenfall|Tom|33 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Brackenfall yawned as he slowly padded out of the warrior's den. He squinted his eyes, he hated how bright and white it was every morning of leaf bare. It was probably his least favorite thing. Waking up only to be instantly blinded.

Swiftleap|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Sitting beside Hawktalon quietly talking

Hawktalon|Tom|30 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Open

Sitting beside Swiftleap quietly talking

Sootnose|She-cat|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Sootnose sat in camp beside her brother Shadowstep.

Shadowstep|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Shadowstep sat beside his sister Sootnose his characteristic unhappy look upon his face. Though it wasn't extremely obvious what exactly had annoyed him this morning it most likely was due to the weather. He couldn't feel the snow through his thick fur, it wasn't snowing hard enough for that. But he didn't seem to enjoy collecting it on his pelt.

Mottlecloud|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Mistyfalls|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Mistyfalls laid in her nest refusing to get up and face the morning yet. She was so comfortable and warm.. Why would she want to get up?

Islandheart|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Riverbriar|She-cat|26 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Riverbriar glanced at Mistyfalls before she glanced at the entrance of the warrior's den. As much as she wanted to follow Mistyfall's lead.. She knew it was about time to get up. Though she figured it was much warmer in here than it was out there..

Bearshadow|Tom|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Beansprout|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Puddlejump|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Puddlejump sat outside taking little notice of his waking clan mates. He was deep in thought about his sister Sorrowstep's recently departure. He'd been pretty upset about it. Of course he could understand her reasoning.. She'd been unhappy. And they'd never been close as much as he wanted them to be at least.. But it still hurt that she hadn't said anything to him about it.. He understood why.. But it didn't make him feel any better.

Sunspots|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Moondust|She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Narrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Sat outside with Lunardust

Lunardust|She-cat|21 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Sat outside with Moondust

Stormyskies|Tom|17 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Stormyskies laid curled up in a corner by himself watching the camp quietly. A thin layer of snow had already collected itself on his back showing how long he'd actually been there. He'd been pretty jumpy and upset lately and yesterday had been no different. As a result he hadn't slept much and had resorted to laying in the corner by himself hoping to either feel better or get bored enough to sleep. Neither of which had happened yet.

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|11 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Open

Spottedpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Open

Dandelionpaw|Tom|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Open

Dandelionpaw laid in his nest watching the snow fall slowly outside. His ears twitched, did he want to go out there yet.. Or..

Treekit|Tom|4 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

Acornkit|She-cat|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

--

Benji|Tom|28 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

Asleep in his den
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:40 pm

xxxxx28 - ♀ WEASELSTORM
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: open

open in Alexander's den

xxxxx31 - ♂ TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open in warriors den

xxxxx32 - ♂ COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: open

open in forest

xxxxx32 - ♂ BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: open

asleep in den

xxxxx31 - ♀ SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, open

asleep in nursery

xxxxx1 - ♀ CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, open

sleep beside mama

xxxxx12 - ♀ SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: open

open in forest

xxxxx11 - ♂ VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: open

open at river

xxxxx31 - ♂ SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in warriors den

xxxxx29 - ♂ MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: open

open at river

xxxxx11 - ♀ BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open in apprentices den

xxxxx31 - ♀ PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

open in forest

xxxxx29 - ♀ DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

sleepy bean

xxxxx29 - ♀ AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

open by river

xxxxx29 - ♂ SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: open

asleep in den

xxxxx32 - ♂ ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in warriors den

xxxxx32 - ♂ SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx29 - ♂ COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in den

xxxxx28 - ♂ OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: maybe crane babe? open Mate: none Tags: open

open in warriors den

xxxxx28 - ♂ STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in warriors den

xxxxx12 - ♂ SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

opem by river

xxxxx31 - ♂ LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in forest

xxxxx31 - ♀ EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in forest

xxxxx31 - ♂ YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in warriors den

xxxxx31 - ♂ SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: Mistlespots, open Mate: none Tags: open

asleep in warriors den

xxxxx11 - ♀ FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in apprentices den

xxxxx31 - ♂ MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: open

open in forest

xxxxx18 - ♂ MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Creamflower Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx18 - ♀ DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx9 - ♀ HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: open

open by river

xxxxx17 - ♂ MAX

open in den

xxxxx26 - ♂ ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: open

open at boarder
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rinovo » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:51 pm

Stormwake// Non gender//40 moons// Warrior// Mate; Oatbelly// Crush; Oatbelly// Apprentice; Shadowpaw//Tagged; Open

Looking for shadowpaw {I don't know if they exist anymore tbh}

Windsong// Female// 40 moons// Elder// Mate; To be Brakenfall//Crush; Ravenwind//Apprentice; none// Tagged; Ravenwind

Windsong laid wrapped up in her nest, grooming her pelt for warmth. The cold had waken her up, as it was now apparent that there was a draft drifting through the walls of the den. Focused on her mental note to work on repairing the wall, She didn't hear the quick trotting of Ravenwind approaching the elders den.

Willowtree//She-cat//29 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Swancloud//Apprentice; Flamepaw//Tags; Open

Willowtree sat alone near the border of duskclan, sliently mourning the lost of her best friend. She knew that she should have recovered by now, but coming back to her clan and finding out Greydapple had died while she was gone increased her pain more. Looking up at the tree she sat below, she turned and bounded up it, resting on a low branch.

Tigerwhisker//Tom//25 Moons//Warrior//Assigned; Honeybee//Apprentice; None//Tags; Open

Sleeping

Smokestep// Male//46 moons// Senior Warrior// Mate; WBA// Crush; tiny one on Shadedbrook // Apprentice; none//Tagged; Open

Gathering moss near camp. open

Jadewing// Female// 23 Moons// Warrior// Mate; Hollytouch // Crush; to be Hollytouch// Apprentice; none// Tagged; open

Jadewing sat nearby the entrance of the warriors den, peacefully humming to herself.

Nightspook// Female// 32 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; To be Narrowstep// Tagged; Open

sleeping, feel free to wake her

Thunderkit// Male// 1 moon old// Tagged; Open

Thunderkit was playfully prancing around in the nursery, chasing a spider.

Whitewater// Female// 37 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; WBA// Crush; open// Tagged; Open

Whitewater sat next to the entrance of camp, knowing that her watching shift was almost over. She relaxed, patiently waiting for a cat to officially tell her that her lookout was over

Koisqueak// Female// 25 Moons// Heterosexual// Mate; // Crush; Not open// Tagged; Open

Sleeping, feel free to wake her
╔═════════════╗

They/Them.
Sapphic.
Emma kin.
Tired 24/7.
Gift.

╚═════════════╝

Rinovo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:23 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/9 moons/Apprentice/Crush: Open/Mentor: Dustfang/Tags: Open
Ivypaw yawned as she made her way out of the apprentices' den. Her ears flicked slightly as she glanced around camp before deciding to see if she could spot her mentor anywhere.

Nettle/Tom/9 moons/Loner/Crush: Jay/Tags: Open
Sleeping

Shadowleap/Tom/18 moons/Assigned Mate: Deerwillow/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Shadowleap's tail flicked as he pushed his way out of the warriors' den. "Looks like another cold day," he muttered to himself before he settled himself near the den.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Frozenriver
Male|67 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Open
Frozenriver looked over at the cat speaking to him. "Oh. Hi." He mewed, then turned his head again, back to watching everyone in camp.

Redfur
Male|32 Moons|Mate: Featherpelt|Tags: Featherpelt,
Creamkit, Mosskit

-asleep by Featherpelt-

Dapplefrost
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBS|Crush: Mustangpounce|Tags: Mustangpounce
Dapplefrost padded out of camp, following her crushes scent trail. She saw him, and ran up, purring. She pressed her muzzle to his shoulder. "Mustangpounce, I have to tell you something." She purred, her eyes shining.

Silencedapple
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Mousekit, Falconkit
-asleep-

Lakeheart
Male|27 Moons|Mate: Paleface|Tags: Paleface
Lakeheart stretched, yawning. He looked around and realized he had fallen asleep in the woods. Seeing his mate, he nudged her gently, and lapped at a spot of dirt on her shoulder.

Riley
[b]Female|22 Moons|Mate: Berwald|Tags: Berwald, Swan

A small pain tugged across Riley's stomach, waking her. She lapped at the spot, and unease flooded through her. She lapped at the soit again, and winced. Oh dear.

Robinslash
Male|20 Moons|Mate: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Robinslash padded to his mate with two voles. "Hey, Flamingshadow, wanna share?" He asked.

Snowpetal
Female|20 Moons|Mate: Shadowstep|Tags: Shadowstep
Snowpetal shook her head. "I think he's somewhere around here. So, uh, what did she say? You don't have to tell me but..." Snowpetal mewed, trailing off.

Leaffire
Female|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Mousebriar|Tags: Mousebriar
Leaffire trotted,out,of the warriors den, and up to Mousebriar. Not wanting to let her confidence go to waste, she flicked his side with her tail. "C'mon!" She mewed.

Owlbreeze
Male|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Deerwillow|Tags:
Deerwillow

Owlbreeze picked up a medium sized squirrel,and took it to the elders, then picked up two voles. Carrying it over to Deerwillow, he set them down. "Have you eaten? If not, you wanna share?" He asked.

Goldenheart
Female|15 Moons|Mate: Scorchflight|Tags: Open
Open

Morningpaw
Female|15 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Timberheart, Leopardfrost
Morningpaw padded into camp with a bundle of marigolds and tansy. Dropping it next to Leopardfrost, she padded out of the den, and ran to Timberheart. "Hey. I found a patch of catmint I need help carrying back!" She mewed excitedly.

Comet
Male|13 Moons|Crush: Mint|Tags: Mint
-asleep-

Roaringpaw
Male|11 Moons|Crush: Frecklepaw|Tags: Frecklepaw
Roaringpaw padded into the apprentices den, over to Frecklepaw. "C'mon lazy bones! We didn't get to hunt last night, lets go now!" He purred quietly.

Nightpaw
Female|9 Moons|Crush: Basspaw|Tags: Frostpaw
Nightpaw sat and licked a paw, deep in thought. Why did Basspaw ignore her?

Deadpaw
Male|8 Moons|Crush: Hoppaw|Tags: Hoppaw
Deadpaw limped his way to the river to get some peace, only to stop and see Hoppaw. He called out a greeting, limping forward faster, only for his legs to give out again.

Brookpaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Open
Open

Streampaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Rushpaw, Reedpaw
Streampaw padded into camp with her brothers, carrying a blackbird.

Reedpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Streampaw, Rushpaw
Reedpaw followed his sister, carrying three mice.

Rushpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags:Streampaw, Reedpaw
Rushpaw padded beside his brother, carrying a rabbit and a vole.

Swan
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Riley (Adoptive)|Tags: Riley,
Berwald

Swan laid on her father's back.

Creamkit
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Open
Creamkit sighed in dissapointment. Following her brother, she curled up next to him.

Mosskit
Male|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Redfur
Mosskit padded to his mother and nuzzled into her fur.

Lilykit
Female|1 Moon|Mother: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Nursing
Last edited by sharklord on Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me