DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:40 pm

Frozenriver
Male|67 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Open
Frozenriver looked over at the cat speaking to him. "Oh. Hi." He mewed, then turned his head again, back to watching everyone in camp.

Redfur
Male|32 Moons|Mate: Featherpelt|Tags: Featherpelt,
Creamkit, Mosskit

-asleep by Featherpelt-

Dapplefrost
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBS|Crush: Mustangpounce|Tags: Mustangpounce
Dapplefrost bounded after him, and crouched. Almost... Pounce! Dapplefrost landed on top of Mustangpounce, and purred. "I think I caught something.." She laughed.

Silencedapple
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Mousekit, Falconkit
"Hush now, please! We are going to visit my friend for the night, then go back home." She mewed, and led the way to a old den, only to hear voices. "Cometwalk? Mintpaw?" She gasped as she peered into the den.

Lakeheart
Male|27 Moons|Mate: Paleface|Tags: Paleface
Lakeheart padded over, and hopped in next to his mate, splashing her. He batted at her ear. "Hey, what about kit names?" He asked.

Riley
Female|22 Moons|Mate: Berwald|Tags: Berwald, Swan
-asleep-

Robinslash
Male|20 Moons|Mate: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Robinslash padded to his mate with two voles. "Hey, Flamingshadow, wanna share?" He asked.

Snowpetal
Female|20 Moons|Mate: Shadowstep|Tags: Shadowstep
Snowpetal waited for Shadowstep, tail flicking.

Leaffire
Female|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Mousebriar|Tags: Mousebriar
"Okay. Let's go!" She purred, her fluffy tail brushing along his side when she stood, and started walking.

Owlbreeze
Male|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Deerwillow|Tags:
Deerwillow

"Not much. Hey, you wanna go for a walk? It's a bit too noisy in camp, even though night is approaching." He mewed.

Goldenheart
Female|15 Moons|Mate: Scorchflight|Tags: Open
Open

Morningpaw
Female|15 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Timberheart, Leopardfrost
Morningpaw padded into camp with a bundle of marigolds and tansy. Dropping it next to Leopardfrost, she padded out of the den, and ran to Timberheart. "Hey. I found a patch of catmint I need help carrying back!" She mewed excitedly.

Comet
Male|13 Moons|Crush: Mint|Tags: Mint
"Yeah, I agree." He meowed. "For now, let's eat and rest, you have to be hungry, or your a super-cat!" He purred. He whipped his head around at the gasp. "Silencedapple? And- You have your kits with you!" He purred, in shock. "Come in! Mint was going to hunt. And I'm Comet now. Not Cometwalk." He mewed.

Roaringpaw
Male|11 Moons|Crush: Frecklepaw|Tags: Frecklepaw
Roaringpaw stood from his nest, and padded over to his crush. "Hey." He mewed.

Nightpaw
Female|9 Moons|Crush: Basspaw|Tags: Frostpaw
Nightpaw sat and licked a paw, deep in thought. Why did Basspaw ignore her?

Deadpaw
Male|8 Moons|Crush: Hoppaw|Tags: Hoppaw
"Yes! Maybe we could play with the kits or just talk.." He purred.

Brookpaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Open
Open

Streampaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Rushpaw, Reedpaw
Streampaw padded into camp with her brothers, carrying a blackbird.

Reedpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Streampaw, Rushpaw
Reedpaw followed his sister, carrying three mice.

Rushpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags:Streampaw, Reedpaw
Rushpaw padded beside his brother, carrying a rabbit and a vole.

Swan
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Riley (Adoptive)|Tags: Riley,
Berwald

Swan laid on her father's back.

Creamkit
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Open
Creamkit sighed in dissapointment. Following her brother, she curled up next to him.

Mosskit
Male|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Redfur
Mosskit padded to his mother and nuzzled into her fur.

Lilykit
Female|1 Moon|Mother: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Nursing

{OOC:Sorry if i forgot anyone!}
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Sproutbloom

Wolfsong sat down beside her "Looks like we've got two apprentices now." he said glancing over towards where Frostpaw and Nightpaw were. "So we'll have to give them mentors. I was wondering your thoughts on the newer warriors and who you think might be best? I haven't been around a lot of these cats in many moons." he said.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Senior Warrior of DawnClan|Mate: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust laid beside her quietly.

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy snorted "You and I both know you are not old enough to patrol by yourself. So i'm assuming your mentor is around. I was an apprentice in DuskClan, I know the rules. And I know if you were out here alone with dangerous cats you would die. I bet you just started your training didn't you? You don't even look six moons old." she said sternly. "You already know about DawnClan then, so i'm assuming you know the horrors of DuskClan." she purred warmly. "Do you know what happens when forbidden mates are found out? They are exiled. Do you know how many exiled mates and their kits have died?" she asked coldly. She then turned her head nodding in agreement with White before she avoided looking at the apprentice, clearly annoyed.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: Frozennight|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple, Jay, Nettle

Embergaze looked unamused "Do you think your age matters at all?" she asked dryly. "This is DuskClan territory and outsiders are not allowed. You will be leaving immediately. You are not welcome here. And you don't want to get caught by someone worse than me." she said narrowing her eyes.

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze, Jay, Nettle

Frostpetal wanted to ask who exactly they were looking for but kept her mouth shut. No way was she going to argue with her own sister in front of these kits. She flicked her tail and stood silently beside Embergaze at the mention of someone worse she pinned her ears and looked around. She figured she meant Desertstar..

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Foreststep|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw nodded slowly, giving Waterflight a worried look before she glanced up at the sky. "I'm sure Frostpetal will be back soon. She was on a patrol with Embergaze. It's nice to see them getting along again." she said.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

asleep

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind made a face, he wasn't a fan of fishing either. "Thankfully it's not fishing season yet." he said. "we've still got all of leaf bare to get through Brackenfall." he said. Ravenwind could fish, though he wasn't the greatest at it. But he didn't enjoy getting wet and he didn't like to actually eat fish.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

Brackenfall shook his head "Very easily, it's not my fault you're both too lame for it." he joked winking at his siblings. "Fish is great, you just don't know what youre missing. And it's much easier than normal hunting! Takes a lot less effort." he said.

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Briareyes|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap chuckled "Yeah I guess you're right, kits do tend to do that. But it's nice to see them having so much fun.." he turned his head to look at Briareyes then and his gaze softened. It had been too long since he'd seen her that happy. "I wouldn't mind having a second litter some day. I think the boys would like having some younger siblings anyways." he said.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Hiddenstorm|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Open

Hawktalon sat outside of the nursery watching the camp quietly.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Halfthorn|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

asleep

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowpetal

Shadowstep made his way back into DuskClan territory and back to where he'd last seen Snowpetal. He flicked his ears "Seen my brother? Or is he still busy with Flurrybreeze?" he asked glancing around.

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud snorted and flicked his tail "I'll race you, but I don't care about losing to a she-cat. I mean come on i've been loosing to Sootnose my entire life." he said with a small grin.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls snorted "I don't know if you can dig me out, i'm a little big Cricketgaze." she said.

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower, Coldwish

Islandheart flashed him a small nervous smile "So is that what you were out doing all day today?" she asked. "Exploring all that ice?" she asked.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar nodded "I like Creekkit for a she-cat and Wavekit for a tom." she said purring lightly. "I bet they'll all be so beautiful.." she said her voice having a dreamy tone to it.

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump nodded "I think Embergaze doesn't care.. i've seen her blatantly ignore forbidden mates showing affection as long as no loyal to the system cats were around.. If she steps down and we get a stricter cat.. Things might not end up as easy.." he said shaking his head slightly.

Bearshadow|Tom|24 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Beansprout|No Apprentice|Tags: Beansprout

Bearshadow settled a sympathetic look on Beansprout "Hello Beansprout.." he said gently. "How are you holding up? I'm alright myself." he replied. His eyes studied her, he felt horrible. It was so unfair for her to have been reassigned right after the death of her assigned mate. He couldn't imagine what she was going through.. They'd seemed so inlove..

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: Cinnamonwhisker|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots made a face at her "I'll do every night time patrol, guarding the camp at night, and dawn patrol. I'll get to sleep during the day then probably asked why I didn't hunt." he then laughed. "Oh no what torture."

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Narrowstep|No Apprentice|Tags: Sparrowclaw

Moondust shook her head quickly "No! No! That's okay! I don't need help!" she said slightly louder than she usually spoke. "W-Where is um.. Koisqueak? How is she doing?" she asked in a small nervous voice. She hated how nervous she got around him.

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Lunardust nodded and grinned before she turned and padded off. She flicked her tail as she walked through the territory faintly wondering where her sister Moondust was.

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies' ears immediately went flat against his head and he took a step back staring forward at Desertstar mortified. His fight or flight instincts flared up immediately as he listened to his father's words. His eyes widened at the threat and instead of saying anything he just stared forward at Desertstar. His face a mixture of pure terror and heart break. He searched his face desperately trying to find a cat his mother, this kind and selfless cat he'd been told she was, would love and want to protect. Who was it that she knew? Who was it that she saw? His eyes filled with tears No no no! Not now! Do not do this now! You are not a kit! We've been over this you do NOT cry every time you get upset! his thoughts wailed at him but it was already too late as he immediately burst into tears.

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw snorted and stood up, "You'll have to tag along and be the third wheel to Viperpaw and Spottedpaw if i'm stuck in the medicine cat's den." she said before she headed into the apprentice's den and purred slightly at how much warmer it felt in there.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw poked her head in and spotted Acornkit and Carndinalkit "Oh look theres a new kit." she said softly before she looked at Viperpaw. "How about Swanshadow's?" she offered.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw looked around, where was the best place to look for her.. "Alright.." he said slowly before he headed towards loner territory. Or at least what he thought was loner territory. "Okay, we'll probably find her this way!" he said.

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Dawnwatcher, Volekit

Treekit purred excited that he had remembered their grandfather's name. "Oh! Desertstar!! I want to be a leader like him one day!" he said puffing his chest out proudly. "Treestar! The leader after Desertstar!!" he said loudly.

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Cardinalkit

Acornkit brightened up clearly surprised "Yeah! Like that!" she squeaked before she rolled it back gently. "This is a moss ball." she said.

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

He snorted "Well of course I do." Benji replied flicking his tail. He glanced around "I think we got sidetracked." he said before he chuckled. "I don't think I even went in the right direction."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:14 pm

"I'm not a kit. You were the ones who dare to come to Duskclan territory. I'm simply making sure you stay on your own territory."Smokepaw hissed as she was nudged back. She didn't want to cause trouble, or make enemies of this clan.

Hopeleap went back to Duskclan camp. Sure the cats at Dawnclan seemed harmless. But she knew all the cats in Duskclan and they were her family. Plus Smokepaw was still around. She grabbed two voles, eating one for herself and keeping the other for Ryespot if he ever came back.

Blazekit yawned. She wasn't tired though, just bored. It sucked being sick, especially when she had something as serious as greencough. "So how long do I have to rest in here." She asked, not at all happy with being alone, with no family around. She was already missing Robinslash, whom she rarely got to bond with. And Flamingshadow. The young kit missed her as well along with the kits, who she was sure would ask where she was. Blazekit lay down, resting her head on her paws.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:49 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, John, open

"Maybe but I couldn't. My assigned mate back at the clan would go crazy if he saw me. Besides, I don't think anyone else beside my kits would want me back. I was a nuisance to the clan anyways." She rambled on.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: panicked Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom stopped in his tracks before turning around seeing his mate throw up. Copperfang immediately started to panic and raced over to her. "Darkear are you okay? Should we go get a medic or something,"

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, cats, open

She purred before looking over at Cardinalkit and Acornkit. "Cardinalkit, it's late and you have to sleep. You can play with Acornkit tomorrow." Swanshadow watched her daughter crawl on over before laying down and easily fell asleep. She looked up seeing the two apprentices and happily nodded at their request. The queen lifted her tail away seeming to be very proud of her daughters.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, open

Cardinalkit grabbed the ball with her mouth before she tussled a bit with it laughing the whole time. The she kit looked at her mother hearing that it was time to sleep before nodding and looked back at her friend. "Bye!" She squeaked and crawled over to her mother to sleep with the mossball still in her jaws.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: upset Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

The she was was clearly stunned by his words. Softpaw snorted before yelling, "Well I guess I will stay away from you!" She turned around and ran the other way now crying her eyes out.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, Swanshadow, open

He nodded before padding over to the queen tucking her kits in. "Just wanted to know if we could have a little look at the kits." He asked before smiling once seeing the queen lift her tail away to reveal three she kits.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

He purred happily before meowing out something he never thought he would ever say, "You're a lot better than Smallstorm. I'm glad that I cleared my thoughts out and picked you."

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"They sure will be. The most gorgeous kits out there." He meowed back and closed his eyes to imagine his sons and daughters running around in the nursery den. Their little laughs and pawsteps. "It's going to be great."

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

Paleface resurfaced before she thought of some names. "Well, how about Dunekit or Sunkit or Rookkit or... Lavenderkit." She listed before falling silent on the last name seeking very happy about it. "Let's have a daughter be called Lavenderkit!"

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

"Okay Harepounce." She answered before giving him a lick on the cheek. "You want to go out of camp for a few? It's a calm night tonight."

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

um

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom followed Deathgaze but didn't run out like how he did. He laughed for a bit before meowing, "is someone scared of the water?"

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"The first time? You have to be kidding me! You deserve so many complements! You're like an angel." He meowed out in disbelief that this was the first time she was called gorgeous.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"That will be the first and last time I'm ever eating a frog." He chuckled before looked around. "Isn't the nighttime gorgeous? It's so calm and peaceful and everything."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

The tom yelped before huffing softly at her trick. "Sneaky she cat." Stagheart meowed with a smile. "Alright, you got me."

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Good." He purred before sitting back up. "Shall we head back to camp now? It's pretty dark outside." Salmonpaw asked the she cat. "Or, do you maybe just want to stay up for a few and mess around or even just take a little walk?"

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

The tom sighed softly before meowing, "It was stupid for me to even think of doing this. I'm sorry Grasswhistle. Let's just head back to camp." Lizarddash stood up before he padded back to camp, head hanging low a bit.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Same here. I hope we can see them." He meowed before racing over to the place he knew they should be at.

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

The tom noticed that she was tired. Smokewhisker stood up before he managed to pull the she cat onto his back to pad back to camp. Once there, he set her down in a nest and gave her a nuzzle. "Tired huh?"

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Roaringpaw, open

The she cat wanted to stay up all night. Of course, she was already tired. Though she felt more awake once seeing Roaringpaw pad over. How she adored the tom. "Hi." She meowed shyly back to him.

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

oof
    The tom flinched after being pinned down but shortly started to laugh a bit. "I'm sure you could feed the clan for a year with this catch." He played along.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Creamflower Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

Mousebriar tensed up a bit feeling the she cat's tail brush past his side. Maybe she just got too close and didn't realize. The tom followed her with a small smile on his face.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

"A walk sounds lovely." She purred before hopping onto her paws and trotted out of camp. Deerwillow never had been on a walk for a moon. Usually she kept herself cooped up in camp.

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"Yeah let's talk. The kits are probably asleep by now." She meowed before sitting down. The she cat of course with her little front legs looked like a squirrel. Hoppaw sometimes didn't mind her mutation and this time was one of those.

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"Yeah. So let's go test it!" He meowed before standing up and trotted along to try and find DawnClan. The only thing was that Max hadn't known about DawnClan at all so maybe Tabitha would have some idea. "I wonder how terrible their security may be. If it's just as bad I'm going to scream."

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: nervous Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Spottedfern, open

The tom stiffened up with being so close to the she cat. Man she was gorgeous and he used to be gay. Alfie was purring softly and he followed her moves. "Checking me out aren't you?" He chuckled.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:56 pm

[csmallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: sleepying ; tag: sunfire, open
scorchcloud hurt me feelings ;(
awaken me

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: nettle ; mood: angry ; tag: nettle, patrol
Jay stood up, hissing, "We're no threat. We're just simple loners looking for a simple cat! You could be worrying about the more dangerous cats, but no, you're worrying about two apprentices who just want to find a clan-cat!"

ryespot ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: hopeleap ; mood: ; tag: open
[in camp now]

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: bored ; tag: blazekit, open
The medic app shrugged. "Maybe until you feel better, I don't want the whole clan to get sick because of you," Raggedpaw snorted.

thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: sleepying ; tag: open
sleeping

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: playful ; tag: alfie, open
"Maaaaybe~" the warrior played along until she sat down, ear flicking, "Anyway, what's your name? I'm Spottedfern."

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max
"I saw cats come from.. here. Some cats were heading over there." tabitha purred, padding towards the soon-to-be full clan. "I'm sure some queens will be having kits here since the nursery in Duskclan is full."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:07 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby couldn't help but smile at the two kits. "I can't say I remember any about your grandfather. And do you mean Brightstar?" He purred loudly at Treekit's exclamation, remembering when Briarstep constantly said that she had wanted to be leader. "And if you try hard enough, Treekit, I have no doubt that you'll be a leader."

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby hadn't heard anything her mate had said, as she was already drifting off to sleep. It'd been too long since she had slept beside her mate, truly.

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom nodded in agreement, before heading to the camp entrance. "It's agreed then."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀᴠᴇɴꜰᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
The Persian calico placed Honeykit down, and buried her, mourning for a moment. I'll see you in StarClan someday. But for now, I'll go back to be with your siblings.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The sleek gray tabby curled around his mate, making sure to avoid her hurt paw.

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom let out a quiet sound once he was tackled to the ground, giving her a loud purr. He fell quiet, as there were no words to convey how he felt right now without rambling.

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat was a bit slower than her mate, so if any other cats were still awake, they wouldn't suspect anything right away.

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico purred loudly in response, before they had arrived at a old twoleg shack with flowers in certain parts of the room, the nest in the middle was made of moss, material, and some bird downy. "Looks like we're here. And I have to admit, the only reason it looks better is because I was hoping you'd leave the clan to be with me."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡᴏʟꜰꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger tabby settled down, following his gaze to Nightpaw and Frostpaw. She had recognized the former but not the latter, he must've been new. "Perhaps Pikeflower would be a good mentor for Nightpaw. He's very calm, and it's surprising he hasn't had an apprentice yet. And maybe it's time for your mate to have an apprentice as well."

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave Windsong a worried look, before assuming it was best to agree with Stormwake on this. "Alright Windsong, tomorrow it is."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The fluffy flame point placed the catches onto the prey pile, before going to curl up in her nest with a soft smile.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell flattened her ears at their response to Embergaze, she agreed with Embergaze but she was also wondering who they were looking for, but stayed quiet as she didn't want to be rude.

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tall and thin seal point felt her face flush at the question, and immediately fired back, before eventually admitting it. "No! . . . Maybe. . . Yes."

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby nodded, effortlessly hopping, keeping with her pace until they had stopped. "It's been a while since I've even been around this many cats again. I missed it."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat kept her pace with her mate with no problem, as they headed towards her den. "It'll be at least another moon before they're born, Lafayette."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴘᴏᴏᴋ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ,
    ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
The ginger and white tabby gave his mate a lick on his ear, before continuing to keep his pace with them.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
The ginger tabby began thinking as they walked back to the camp. I should take Patchpaw out for training tomorrow.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ
The russet ticked tabby tom helped her across the muddy parts, as he had some trouble crossing it at first, but it was a place his sister had always loved to be. When he had asked her why, she said that although it was hard to get here, it was worth it.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The pure white tom curled up in his nest, sneaking a glance at her. He huffed, unable to sleep.

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom was purposely slower the entire time, and wasn't as tired as his apprentice. "Uh-huh. Sure." He said in a jokingly sarcastic tone.

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby shook his head, giving her a lick on her nose. "Nope."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom was entranced with the shininess of the necklace for a moment, batting at it. "It's pretty, but I'm not sure if she'd wear it, the kits could play with it though. Oh! Can we look for something for Swanshadow too?"

ꜱʜɪɴɪɴɢᴇᴄʜᴏ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; Qᴜᴇᴇɴ ᴄᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby Persian looked around for his brother, before padding into the warrior's den and curled up in his nest.

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The seal point was bit slower than his mate by only a few moments, and curled around her with a purr.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom gave his assigned mate a grin, feeling his face heat up for a brief moment. "Exactly! Well, kind of. I was mostly playing with the snow." At Creamflower's question, he gave her a sheepish smile and nodded.

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat laughed, purring loudly at her mate. "We probably didn't."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The solid gray she-cat let them walk away from the border, falling quiet as she decided to wait for her mate.

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat flattened his ears at her response, he didn't want to be all that readable. "I never knew my mother, she died kitting me and my siblings." He replied, hoping Silentstream wouldn't remember that he had Quailsight as a sister.

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby let out a purr, shaking her head and speaking before she even realized it. "I could probably help you out with those patrols."

ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀʙᴜʀʀ
    24 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʀᴏꜱᴇꜱʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛʜᴇᴏᴅᴏꜱɪᴀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black Bengal shook his fur, before heading to his nest, thankful that he'd already made the new warriors a nest.

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point gave his mate a worried look, as she had fell asleep. He began grooming her, simply assuming that it might help him sleep as well.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point purred loudly, before heading to the warrior's den and curled into the nest he'd made very recently.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby curled up in her nest, soon falling asleep.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point quickly leaped, catching Perchpaw's missed sparrow before it let out a warning call, and gave them encouraging looks. "Practice doesn't make perfect, but it does make it better."

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat padded after Wildeyes into the warrior's den, having to duck his head a little bit, before he curled up in his nest, sneaking a glance at his brother's assigned mate.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat huffed, he had only barely caught the shrew, and he stepped back to where they had split up. He blamed it on Cinnamonwhisker for a moment, before shaking his fur. No, it wasn't her fault. Technically.

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico gave him a smile once he leaped back over the fence, and leaned towards to give him a lick on his cheek. "Thank you, Temple." She spoke, before getting embarrassed, picking up the three fish, and heading back to her territory with a warm face.

ᴅᴀʀᴋɪᴄᴇ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ
The seal point simply let her sister speak for her, as both of them knew that they liked each other's assigned mate. They had a chat about it, a few moons ago. She sent Snakehop a smile, winking before her sister had noticed.

ᴘᴀʟᴇᴍᴏᴏɴ
    16 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴊᴜᴍᴘ, ꜱɴᴀᴋᴇʜᴏᴘ
The white-faced seal point avoided his gaze for a moment, giving off a shy smile to Adderjump. "We're doing great."

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ
The brown and white tabby gave his mate a smile, letting out a yawn before speaking. "Let's sleep. That way we can have more energy tomorrow."

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby fell quiet, once he noticed where Softpaw and Lilypaw were, not wanting to interrupt.

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white she-cat had arrived at the river border, and flattened her ears. It was all her fault that got so upset, wasn't it?
Maybe if she just left him alone, he would've been alright. But no, Swiftheart, you just had to go and make it worse, didn't you? She growled at herself, digging her claws into the cold ground. Why do you always pretend like everything's okay? When it's not. She thought, simply taking a breath to look at the river. It was a few moons ago when Sloepaw had drowned, but it still stung.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby paused, her face flushing at his reply. "Who says that we can't still spend time together?"

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair headed back into the camp, assuming it was best to follow his parents.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point hadn't headed back to camp with her family, and decided to stay out for a bit longer. As she walked around, she noticed Lilypaw sprint past her. "Hey! Lilypaw!"

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point headed out, and leaped onto the white fence her twolegs had gotten not long ago, simply sitting atop of it.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom paused hunting for a moment, hearing yelling but thankfully couldn't understand any of it.

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point gave her a grin, shaking his fur. "Thank you."

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point barely noticed a shuffle in a fern, and she pounced, missing the sparrow by a heartbeat.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat walked into the apprentice's den, and laid in her nest, glancing over at Adderpaw, and briefly wondered where Lilypaw was before she fell asleep.

ᴀᴅᴅᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀᴏᴏᴋᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream cat decided to go curl up in his nest, as it was getting late enough to anyway.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby bounded after him, wondering if they could find her soon. "Rainy was a clan cat, yeah? What was her name before she left?"

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell was quiet and content, before she got to be a bit hungry, and she squirmed around Ravenfeather, attempting to find the scent of milk.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:19 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, John, open

"Maybe but I couldn't. My assigned mate back at the clan would go crazy if he saw me. Besides, I don't think anyone else beside my kits would want me back. I was a nuisance to the clan anyways." She rambled on.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: panicked Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom stopped in his tracks before turning around seeing his mate throw up. Copperfang immediately started to panic and raced over to her. "Darkear are you okay? Should we go get a medic or something,"

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, cats, open

She purred before looking over at Cardinalkit and Acornkit. "Cardinalkit, it's late and you have to sleep. You can play with Acornkit tomorrow." Swanshadow watched her daughter crawl on over before laying down and easily fell asleep. She looked up seeing the two apprentices and happily nodded at their request. The queen lifted her tail away seeming to be very proud of her daughters.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, open

Cardinalkit grabbed the ball with her mouth before she tussled a bit with it laughing the whole time. The she kit looked at her mother hearing that it was time to sleep before nodding and looked back at her friend. "Bye!" She squeaked and crawled over to her mother to sleep with the mossball still in her jaws.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: upset Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

The she was was clearly stunned by his words. Softpaw snorted before yelling, "Well I guess I will stay away from you!" She turned around and ran the other way now crying her eyes out.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, Swanshadow, open

He nodded before padding over to the queen tucking her kits in. "Just wanted to know if we could have a little look at the kits." He asked before smiling once seeing the queen lift her tail away to reveal three she kits.

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

He purred happily before meowing out something he never thought he would ever say, "You're a lot better than Smallstorm. I'm glad that I cleared my thoughts out and picked you."

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: ---- Mate: Riverbriar Tags: Riverbriar, open

"They sure will be. The most gorgeous kits out there." He meowed back and closed his eyes to imagine his sons and daughters running around in the nursery den. Their little laughs and pawsteps. "It's going to be great."

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

Paleface resurfaced before she thought of some names. "Well, how about Dunekit or Sunkit or Rookkit or... Lavenderkit." She listed before falling silent on the last name seeking very happy about it. "Let's have a daughter be called Lavenderkit!"

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

being a bean

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Harepounce, open

"Okay Harepounce." She answered before giving him a lick on the cheek. "You want to go out of camp for a few? It's a calm night tonight."

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

woke

The tom woke up in the night and looked around. His sweet Smallstorm was still there. Sunfire purred happily before he sat up and decided to just walk around the den for a bit.

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom followed Deathgaze but didn't run out like how he did. He laughed for a bit before meowing, "is someone scared of the water?"

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

shhh, he's asleep

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: Pinedust, open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"The first time? You have to be kidding me! You deserve so many complements! You're like an angel." He meowed out in disbelief that this was the first time she was called gorgeous.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"That will be the first and last time I'm ever eating a frog." He chuckled before looked around. "Isn't the nighttime gorgeous? It's so calm and peaceful and everything."

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: Icestorm, open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

The tom yelped before huffing softly at her trick. "Sneaky she cat." Stagheart meowed with a smile. "Alright, you got me."

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

"Good." He purred before sitting back up. "Shall we head back to camp now? It's pretty dark outside." Salmonpaw asked the she cat. "Or, do you maybe just want to stay up for a few and mess around or even just take a little walk?"

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Mistlespots Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

The tom sighed softly before meowing, "It was stupid for me to even think of doing this. I'm sorry Grasswhistle. Let's just head back to camp." Lizarddash stood up before he padded back to camp, head hanging low a bit.

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Dusklight Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Russetsong Crush: Spotteddust, open Mate: none Tags: Spotteddust, open

"Same here. I hope we can see them." He meowed before racing over to the place he knew they should be at.

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Spotteddust Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Mistlespots, open

The tom noticed that she was tired. Smokewhisker stood up before he managed to pull the she cat onto his back to pad back to camp. Once there, he set her down in a nest and gave her a nuzzle. "Tired huh?"

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Roaringpaw, open

The she cat wanted to stay up all night. Of course, she was already tired. Though she felt more awake once seeing Roaringpaw pad over. How she adored the tom. "Hi." She meowed shyly back to him.

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Berryfrost Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

oof
    The tom flinched after being pinned down but shortly started to laugh a bit. "I'm sure you could feed the clan for a year with this catch." He played along.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Creamflower Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

Mousebriar tensed up a bit feeling the she cat's tail brush past his side. Maybe she just got too close and didn't realize. The tom followed her with a small smile on his face.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Shadowleap Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

"A walk sounds lovely." She purred before hopping onto her paws and trotted out of camp. Deerwillow never had been on a walk for a moon. Usually she kept herself cooped up in camp.

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"Yeah let's talk. The kits are probably asleep by now." She meowed before sitting down. The she cat of course with her little front legs looked like a squirrel. Hoppaw sometimes didn't mind her mutation and this time was one of those.

xxxxx MAX
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Tabitha, open

"Oh kits you say? I would be a terrible father to any kits. Heck I would be a terrible mate. Maybe that's why I'm alone. Oh well. That's just how things have to crumble ain't it? It's not like I really cared or anything." Max rambled on. Of course, he was just more afraid of becoming like his own father if he ever had kits of his own one day. Ruthless and abusive.

xxxxx ALFIE
Rank: loner Mood: nervous Crush: Spottedfern, open Mate: none Tags: Spottedfern, open

He shrugged his shoulders before meowing, "The names Alfie. Pleasure to meet you miss Spottedfern. You from the clan?" The tom was curious about clan cats as she has been the only one he's seen.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:31 pm

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: depressed/sleepy; tag: sunfire, open
Hearing pawsteps around the den, Smallstorm woke up, lifting one ear before fully looking up. Seeing it was only Sunfire, Smallstorm purred quietly and fell asleep again.
[ooc: lord almighty she's just wake sleep wake sleep]

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: playful ; tag: alfie
""The' clan? It's generally a clan since there could be more, but yes, I am from Duskclan. Honestly, other than my past crush who just broke my heart, I haven't known any rogues/loners." Spotted replied before sitting down, grooming her fur.

tabitha ; rogue/loner ; crush: max ; mate: none ; mood: calm ; tag: max
"Terrible? I wouldn't think so. Honestly, if anything, I wouldn't mind having you as a mate," Tabitha said, ignoring the fact that her crush may be able to tell she liked him. "Though, no offence, you can be rude, you can still be a kind friend to a cat. You'd make a nice father- can be strict and rude when needed to, but can still be a sweet tom."
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/8 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Tags: Dustfang
Ivypaw nodded as she followed after her mentor. "I wonder if it'll ever be the same here," she meowed softly as she looked at the fallen logs.

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay, Embergaze, Peonydapple, Frostpetal
Nettle's tail flicked as he listened to Jay and Embergaze. "We really aren't here to cause trouble," he meowed after a moment. "I just need to find out if my sister, Ivy or Ivypaw I guess that's her name now, is okay and then we'll leave."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:40 am

Frozenriver
Male|67 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Open
Frozenriver looked over at the cat speaking to him. "Oh. Hi." He mewed, then turned his head again, back to watching everyone in camp.

Redfur
Male|32 Moons|Mate: Featherpelt|Tags: Featherpelt,
Creamkit, Mosskit

-asleep by Featherpelt-

Dapplefrost
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBS|Crush: Mustangpounce|Tags: Mustangpounce
"Yes, I would!" She laughed, and climbed off of him.Heat rising to her face, she quickly looked at the ground.

Silencedapple
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Mousekit, Falconkit
"Hush now, please! We are going to visit my friend for the night, then go back home." She mewed, and led the way to a old den, only to hear voices. "Cometwalk? Mintpaw?" She gasped as she peered into the den.

Lakeheart
Male|27 Moons|Mate: Paleface|Tags: Paleface
Lakeheart licked her ear. "Lavenderkit is perfect. How about Lightkit, or something that reminds me of you?" He asked. "But, the nursery is pretty full. What if you are pregnant and the Clan won't let you become a queen?" He asked worried, pressing against her lightly.

Riley
Female|22 Moons|Mate: Berwald|Tags: Berwald, Swan
-asleep-

Robinslash
Male|20 Moons|Mate: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Robinslash padded to his mate with two voles. "Hey, Flamingshadow, wanna share?" He asked.

Snowpetal
Female|20 Moons|Mate: Shadowstep|Tags: Shadowstep
Snowpetal shook her head. "I think he's somewhere around here. So, uh, what did she say? You don't have to tell me but..." Snowpetal mewed, trailing off.

Leaffire
Female|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Mousebriar|Tags: Mousebriar
"You okay?" She asked him when he froze up. Leaffire slowed down to walk beside him, and they reach a small clearing that led into a cave. Leaffire sat, and waved her tail to tell him to sit.

Owlbreeze
Male|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Deerwillow|Tags:
Deerwillow

Owlbreeze trotted after her, and caught up, walking beside her. "So, uh.. do you like your assigned mate?" He asked, anger flashing through him for a heartbeat. Owlbreeze wanted to be with her, not that stupid Shadowleap.

Goldenheart
Female|15 Moons|Mate: Scorchflight|Tags: Open
Open

Morningpaw
Female|15 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Timberheart, Leopardfrost
Morningpaw padded into camp with a bundle of marigolds and tansy. Dropping it next to Leopardfrost, she padded out of the den, and ran to Timberheart. "Hey. I found a patch of catmint I need help carrying back!" She mewed excitedly.

Comet
Male|13 Moons|Crush: Mint|Tags: Mint
"Yeah, I agree." He meowed. "For now, let's eat and rest, you have to be hungry, or your a super-cat!" He purred. He whipped his head around at the gasp. "Silencedapple? And- You have your kits with you!" He purred, in shock. "Come in! Mint was going to hunt. And I'm Comet now. Not Cometwalk." He mewed.

Roaringpaw
Male|11 Moons|Crush: Frecklepaw|Tags: Frecklepaw
Roaringpaw purred, and nuzzled the she-cat, going with what his gut told him. "You wanna go for a midnight hunt? I know a place." He mewed, grinning. They weren't going hunting.. Roaringpaw was going to confess to her, in the sweetest way possible.

Nightpaw
Female|9 Moons|Crush: Basspaw|Tags: Frostpaw
Nightpaw sat and licked a paw, deep in thought. Why did Basspaw ignore her?

Deadpaw
Male|8 Moons|Crush: Hoppaw|Tags: Hoppaw
"Okay. So, do you think Desertstar will give us real names, or make us elders with horrible names... Like Cometwalk?" He asked.

Brookpaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Open
Open

Streampaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Rushpaw, Reedpaw
Streampaw padded into camp with her brothers, carrying a blackbird.

Reedpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Streampaw, Rushpaw
Reedpaw followed his sister, carrying three mice.

Rushpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags:Streampaw, Reedpaw
Rushpaw padded beside his brother, carrying a rabbit and a vole.

Swan
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Riley (Adoptive)|Tags: Riley,
Berwald

Swan laid on her father's back.

Creamkit
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Open
Creamkit sighed in dissapointment. Following her brother, she curled up next to him.

Mosskit
Male|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Redfur
Mosskit padded to his mother and nuzzled into her fur.

Lilykit
Female|1 Moon|Mother: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Nursing

{OOC:Sorry if i forgot anyone!}[/quote]
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me