Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby SmilePup » Sat May 08, 2021 8:06 am

Foxpaw sighed. She had heard about Twistflare, but...she didn't believe it! She knew Twistflare was a good cat, even though they had almost never talked. She just knew...mostly because of the way Twistflare looked at her. She was alone, in the Apprentice's den. Although no punishment was given for her, she decided to give herself one.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Sat May 08, 2021 8:07 am

Ryewhisker
A cream tabby with bright green eyes.

[87 Moons] — [NB] — [They/Them] — [No Prophecy] — [Caregiver] — [In Camp, Outside Nursery] — [Tagging: Twistflare] — [Mentions: Twistflare, Hazelkit, Maplecloud]

They nodded and tilted their head in thought. "Loneliness can be a good thing, and I understand wanting to mourn. But if you ever need someone, you can consider me a friend. Do you want me to leave you be? I can also stay here and we can be quiet if you just want my presence."
Ryewhisker smiled and then looked over to check on Hazelkit. Seems she was training again with Maplecloud. They were happy to see the kit learning as much as she could. She would be a fine apprentice to whoever got her.
Last edited by phantom-chain on Sat May 08, 2021 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:22 am

Creamflower stretches by the nursery as she glances around the clearing, yawning. She enjoyed the walk with Sootleaf and Scarletjade and hopes they both enjoyed it too.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁️ x, 🌸 vi, ⚔ vi

Postby Zyn » Mon May 10, 2021 7:50 am

☁️xxM a p l e c l o u dxx☁️
═════════════════════════════
☁️ Elder || Molly || 34 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Hazelkit ☁️
      Maplecloud let out a purr of amusement at the gasp of joy from the young kit, she was glad they were happy that she was there. It was easy to forget that some cats enjoyed having her around when she spent so much time with the elders. Her tail twitched with happiness as she gazed at the young kit. She kept an eye on the kit as they moved across the camp. "Any time little one" she purred flicking her tail to brush Hazelkit's shoulder ever so slightly. Tucking her bad leg even closer to her belly she found her hunting crouch had become smoother, her strides more even as she crept across the camp. Perhaps it wouldn't be so hard to work out new ways to hunt and fight. Maybe just maybe she wouldn't just be the cat that retired early, maybe she could find another place in the clan. The idea of leaving the elder's den made her whiskers quiver with excitement. She pushed that thought aside, there was no guarantee that she could find another place in the clan so she turned her full attention back on Hazelkit. "Its late now but maybe tomorrow we can practice pouncing by practicing with a leaf."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
🌸xxA r c h s o n gxx🌸
🌸 Caretaker || Molly || 31 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Echokit & Bumblesight & Hollyspring 🌸
      Archsong nodded proudly, her kit would be six moons before she knew it. The fact both made her incredibly proud and sad, they wouldn't sleep together after that. Her nest would feel empty after he left. She mimicked Bumblesight's movement and tilted her head as well. It seemed that she wasn't the only one that thought he would be a good mentor if others were talking about it. her ears pricked forward with interest as he confessed to thinking about kits. Her gaze flickered between Bumblesight and Hollyspring, it was true that Miragestar had accepted rogues in the past but recent events might have changed that. She shifted her paws awkwardly, there had been a time when she had tried to convince Mousse to join the clan. She wondered if he would have been welcomed or if he would have been shunned. It didn't matter though, he had chosen his rogue life over helping her raise Echokit. Slowly she turned her serious dark amber eyes on Bumblesight, Hollyspring was focused on the white and black kit. "Its probably not the answer your looking for but asking would be the easiest way to go about it" she meowed. Her gaze darted to Echokit and Hollyspring for a second before she focused back on Bumblesight. "I am probably not your first choice since only Echokit survived of my first litter and I am a bit big for a molly and prophecy-less but I would be willing to bear your kits. Or Hollysprings kits. Whomever was wishing to father them. Just know the offer stands" she meowed softly. This duo would make much better fathers to their kits than her own kits father.
xxE c h o k i txx
⚔ Kit || Tom || 5 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Archsong & Bumblesight & Hollyspring ⚔
      Echokit gave a bounce of excitement when Hollyspring informed him that they thought he was going to be a great fighter. In his excitement he missed the joke and instead swiveled to stare up at his mother with wonder. Edging closer to the other tom he leaned in as thought he was sharing a secret. "I don't think I'll ever be as big as her" he whispered to the older tom. Then his tail shot up as he realized what Hollyspring had said and he stared wide eyed at the older warrior. "Ten moon! Thats so far away! I hope I don't stay this small until then! Even Beekit is bigger than me, I don't want her to outgrow me!" he squeaked with shock and then looked away with embarrassment. "I mean if I stay small then Archsong might never let me leave the nursery" he meowed while he shuffled his paws awkwardly. His mother was very protective of him and had been for as long as he could remember. He could understand why, his mother was scared for him, he was her only kit. However sometimes he thought she was too protective. Giving his head a swift shake he stared up at Hollyspring with wide eyes. "Will you show me how to fight sometime?"
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⚜️ vii.i, ☾ ix

Postby Zyn » Tue May 11, 2021 6:45 am

Zyn wrote:
⚜️xxN e e d l e s t o r mxx⚜️
⚜️ Warrior || Agender || 26 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Open ⚜️
      Needlestorm lifted a paw and began cleaning their face. They had skipped on eating since the excitement of following the fox had been enough to curb their appetite. Through half slitted eyes she observed the clan, evening time had brought those that weren't on patrol or settling down for night into the clearing. It wouldn't be long before those who remained outside would find refuge in their nests. In fact Needlestorm knew they wouldn't be far behind many of their clanmates. Even their nest called to them now, it had been a long day and a long rest would do everyone well. For a moment their gaze flickered to the medicine den, both Wolfheart and Twistflare were in there and whatever they thought about Twistflare's decisions they hoped they were okay. Injured clanmates was never was good thing, but they didn't worry too much. The two warriors were in good paws with Specklepaw and Freshbreath looking out for them. With that thought they returned their attention to their grooming and craned their neck to clean their chest fur. They weren't too worried about their fur since it would never listen but they might as well be clean, even if it didn't look like it.

xxC e d a r s i g h txx
☾ Warrior || Tom || 15 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Mothmouth & Silentpaw ☽
      Cedarsight felt a rush of appreciation for the apprentice as the tip of her tail rested on his side. Between the warmth from Mothmouth, who was splayed out on the ground next to him, and Silentpaw's gesture it helped ease his worries just a bit. His eyes narrowed at the crestfallen expression on her face and quickly guessed what had happened today. Battle training was the last thing she needed to master before she could be an apprentice and if she was disappointed it meant she hadn't trained today. His tail swished across the ground with irritation at the idea, what was Berryripple thinking? Didn't the warrior want their apprentice to become a warrior as well? He flicked his tail to rest the tip on her shoulder. "Hopefully Berryripple will take you for battle training tomorrow, you are already one of the best hunters in the clan so it shouldn't be long before you become a warrior" he meowed encouragingly. If Berryripple wasn't going to take Silentpaw for battle training tomorrow then maybe he could persuade her that he needed some practice and the two of them could practice. With that his gaze flickered around camp noticing with growing alarm how much darker the camp was. It wouldn't be long before the others would start heading out on hunting patrols or returning to their nests for the night. Dipping his head he took a large bite out the vole his fur prickling along his spin uneasily. Maybe he could eat the rest of the prey and then claim he was too uncomfortable to go to sleep.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightrain. » Tue May 11, 2021 1:59 pm

𝑩𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
THE LOVING
a mostly gray-blue tabby tom with some mottled red on back and green eyes
tags: archsong & echokit & hollyspring | rank: warrior | activity: chatting | mentions: none

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bumblesight remained silent for a moment as the she-cat seemed to think. He shifted a little bit, he hoped his inquiry hadn't made her uncomfortable. He blinked. "I suppose so." He perked his ears as she volunteered. He cast a gaze at Hollyspring, but it didn't seem that he had noticed. "Prophecy-less or not I'm sure the kit or kits would still be wonderful. Some cats are far too judging about prophecies in my opinion," he muttered that last part. It made sense for him to have a secret grudge at those types of opinions. He had been a result of basically a forced mating himself, just because his parents' prophecies were 'powerful'. "The power of a cat--any cat--is determined by how they handle their strengths. But are you sure? Giving birth especially twice can be painful...we wouldn't want to put you through so much hurt just for the kits to be given to us." He frowned. "We'll think about it though."

𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀𝑺𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮
THE DARING
a fawn-and-white singapura tom with firefly green eyes
tags: archsong & echokit & bumblesight | rank: warrior | activity: chatting | mentions: none

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

He purred. "Well like I said, it really depends on your parents. I'm not sure if you'll take after your mother, only StarClan knows that." Then he blinked, slightly surprised at the kit's distress. "Oh my, trust me you won't. At one point your short and the next your growing faster than a weed! Also, if I know anything about growth, I know that kits who grow early usually are shorter. I'd say you have a very good chance of being at least taller than Beekit." Hollyspring thought back. Yes, he had grown a lot when he was young but he was shorter than Bumblesight, if just slightly. "About fighting...you'd have to ask your mother, as much as I'd be pleased to accept. And I don't want to spoil your apprenticeship," he winked, "because then you'll be super bored!"
𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐎𝐇!
██████████████████████████████

well hello there! my online name is midnightrain. or evertravellingsoul (depending on the website).
my pronouns are she/her. you can call me rain. i'm a beginner equestrian and an aspiring author.
i am currently your average canine and feline roleplayer, but i am interested in becoming a
literate roleplayer.

████████████████████𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐌, 𝐍𝐎!
midnightrain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Wed May 12, 2021 6:49 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Miragestar )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ She was aware of a sudden wave of what emotions seemed to be upset and distraught. The light cream she-cat turned her head and saw that Miragestar was already looking at her, a slight frown on her face. "Oh! I'm so sorry, Miragestar... I had no idea you felt that way. I didn't mean to worry you, and I wouldn't leave you. I hoped I hadn't been away for too long..." Acaciapetal trailed off again, the guilt overwhelming her with tinges of the upset that she felt from the she-cat. The problem with feeling others' emotions was that she still continued to experience them as long as the cat was having them. Miragestar's tone of voice and distressing words wrenched her heart, only worsening the guilt that weighed heavy. "Of course, Miragestar, I'll do that from now on. I didn't know that you expected such a thing out of me... but I suppose I should have assumed."

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Rainshadow )
🙞 She wasn't much of a gossiper, but she was bored and wanted to talk with someone before the night patrols were sent out. Who knew -- maybe she'd be put on the patrol! Mousewhisker glanced around the camp and spotted many cats alone, but one, in particular, caught her eye. The word about Twistflare had spread quickly. Rainshadow, her brother, would do nicely for some information about what had happened earlier that afternoon. Mousewhisker stifled a yawn and trotted over to the tom, offering a wide smile before settling down beside him. "Good evening, Rainshadow. So... care to comment about your sister's actions from earlier? What do you think?"

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
☁ He slept in the apprentices' den, although he hadn't done much today and didn't need the sleep.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She had been napping all day in the sunlight, but now she sat in the clearing and groomed herself under the night sky. Nettlefern glanced around the clearing and noticed others socializing with each other. Most likely gossiping about the most recent news - or at least, she assumed. She was never told anything, and it made her a little grumpy to be so neglected after dedicating so much time to this clan.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Wed May 12, 2021 6:55 am

Foxpaw tapped Hailpaw, trying to wake him up. "Hailpaw, you lazy crow-! Get up!! I'm bored,,,"
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 vi, ⚔ vi

Postby Zyn » Wed May 12, 2021 7:37 am

🌸xxA r c h s o n gxx🌸
🌸 Caretaker || Molly || 31 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Echokit & Bumblesight & Hollyspring 🌸
      Archsong's gaze warmed at the warriors words, it was nice to hear that it didn't bother Bumblesight that she didn't have a prophecy. Both her parents had prophecies so it had been surprising when she hadn't received one. It was why several of the apprentices of the time had been able to so easily take advantage of her good nature. Her warm gaze turned serious as she listened to the second part of what the tom said. "I have several reasons for volunteering. First being I haven't forgotten that as apprentices that neither you or Hollyspring pushed your unwanted tasks on me. Second being to bear kits for fathers who are excited and looking forward to raising kits would be a great honor" she meowed carefully and then paused to glance at Hollyspring. "There is no rush, if you decide to accept my offer tomorrow or in five seasons or not at all I understand completely" she continued as she watched Hollyspring and Echokit. A part of her wished that Mousse could have been more of a father but she knew it was silly to wish such things. Giving her head a shake she turned her gaze back on Bumblesight her gaze warm again. "Kits aside there are a lot of apprentices these days, seems like the warriors den will have to be expanded soon" she meowed conversationally.
xxE c h o k i txx
⚔ Kit || Tom || 5 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Archsong & Bumblesight & Hollyspring ⚔
      Echokit's worry about never getting any bigger than his current puny side was swept aside with Hollysprings reassurances. At least for now, it would probably return when the young kit completely forgot what the warrior had said. "Wouldn't she be surprised when I am bigger than her" he purred his eyes sparkling with excitement. The idea of finally outgrowing his denmates filled him with excitement. He let out an mrow of laughter at the warriors next words, there was no way his apprenticeship could be boring! Even if part of it was cleaning out the elder's den! Even that would be fun, he could listen to stories while he cleaned and that would be awesome. "Unless you are my mentor! And then it won't matter as much" he pointed out and then glanced at his mother. He was fairly sure that his mother wouldn't mind him practicing, he was five moons after all! That was practically six moons which meant he was basically and apprentice already. "I have already been practicing too! Look at this!" he chirped as he jumped to his paws and dropped into what might have been an attack crouch. His hind end was a bit to high in the air and his tail lashed wildly with excitement.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Wed May 12, 2021 8:01 am

etherealwhisper ☩ prophecy of the saint ☩ they/them
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tags: Lionstride
---------------------------------------
The cat hummed slightly before dropping down to eat their fill. They started by plucking feathers near the neck of the bird, looking up to see Lionstride looking back at them with slightly narrowed eyes. They paused and spit out a feather, ❝Are you alright?❞ they inquired coolly, with neutral eyes.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Attiechan

he/him | neurodivergent (adhd & asd) | mlm | COMMISSIONS CLOSED ----
Hi! I'm Attie!
Feel free to trade with me! Sometimes I get confused easily so please be patient with
me and use tone indicators when possible :3
toyhou.se | attiechan's art store | trade thread | wishlist | - © -
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me