DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:33 pm

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: secret ; mood: shy ; tag: nettle
She sighed and turned away, but in the corner of her eye she spotted Nettle. She always had feelings for him, but was too shy to confess. After a long time of thinking, she finally was brave and trotted over to him. "H-hi!" jay purred to the tom, her tail no longer swaying.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:39 pm

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

The she cat pressed up against her new mate's side. Hopefully she will eventually forget about the fact that she has no competition now. It will be fun living with another cat though.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: open

open

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

Berwald had to think of who the kit was before it struck him. "The poor guy. He was the feisty and daring little tom right?"

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She nodded before standing up and grabbed all three of her kit's scruffs ready to make the move.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she kit squealed when being lifted up by her mother. They were going somewhere that's for sure.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

"Well oka- wait... you, like me? But how? Why? I'm a terrible she cat to like!" Softpaw meowed clearly stunned by his confession.

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"Wait I won?" He meowed stunned a bit. Viperpaw counted the two total catches before smiling in pride! "I told you I could do it! Good try Spottedpaw. I may have won but you know, I won't let you take care of the elders or my nest. A little nice try gift!"

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

He nodded before padding away and headed to the destination. "I'm serious when I say that you are going to be the first I show this place to. I never told Smallstorm about this place." He purred.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"Then... how about we just run away?" He suggested kind of revealing his feelings to the she cat. "We can run away from this clan and have some kits of our own? We won't have to be worried about the rules or being caught! And we can still always visit Swanshadow too! We just would have to be more careful."

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

open

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

"Okay Smallstorm." He meowed. Sunfire also decided he too should nap for a few.

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom smiled before mimicking his steps for a bit to add onto a laugh. "Are we marching now?" Rowanstrike chuckled.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"Alright." He meowed before noticing her yawn. "Are you tired my love?"

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"Hey Pinedust! I scented a squirrel not too far from here! Come on let's to get it!" He meowed with a determined smile before slowly padding over in the direction the scent lead.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"She cats, sometimes I just don't understand a lot of them. At least I can understand you. First time that I've ever came upon a she cat who I enjoyed being around... excluding my sister." He answered back.

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

Stagheart nudged Icestorm after scenting a rabbit. He dropped the bird before meowing, "I scent a rabbit nearby. Come on." He whispered and grabbed the bird again before slowly stalking away.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

He grabbed her scruff before slowly dragging her up to prevent more ice from breaking. Once she was back on top of the ice, the tom meowed, "Slowly stand up and let's pad back to land okay?"

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Yeah. Then she will know how you feel!" He smirked with a smug smile. "So, want to do anything? We could uh, go on a walk?"

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT

open at boarder

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER

open by river

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

The tom was playing around with his tail before hopping onto his paws when being offered by his crush to go out hunting with her. "Of course Dapplefrost! I'd love to! How much do you think we can catch? I think we could feed the clan for a week!"

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

The tom was just pawing at the ground before glancing over seeing Leaffire. She looked gorgeous today. "Oh um, nothing much really. How about you?"

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: open

open in a field

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

The she cat was watching the camp before she looked over seeing Deadpaw. "Oh, hi Deadpaw. How are you?" The she cat asked with a small smile.
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:52 pm

Frozenriver
Male|67 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Open
open

Redfur
Male|32 Moons|Mate: Featherpelt|Tags: Featherpelt,
Creamkit, Mosskit

Redfur watched Creamkit run off affectionately, and turned to his son. "Sure, lets play!" He mewed. They played moos-ball for a while, before Mosskit got hungry.

Dapplefrost
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBS|Crush: Mustangpounce|Tags: Mustangpounce
Dapplefrost purred. "We could catch a lot!

Silencedapple
Female|30 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Mousekit, Falconkit
Silencedapple turned to look at her camp one last time, then led her kits away. She was leaving the Clan, but she couldn't tell the kits yet.

Lakeheart
Male|27 Moons|Mate: Paleface|Tags: Paleface
Lakeheart dived after her, and pounced. He looked down at his mate, and giggled. "I just did." He purred.

Riley
Female|22 Moons|Mate: Berwald|Tags: Berwald, Swan
Riley nodded. "Yeah. I had adopted him as a son basically,and he had a plan that when Siah and himself were old enough, they would go to a new Twoleg far away together." She sleepily purred. Knocking Swan off Berwald towards her, she curled up around the kit, with her pelt brushing her mate's. "I'm gonna take a nap with Swan, I'm really tired.

Robinslash
Male|20 Moons|Mate: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Robinslash padded to his mate with two voles. "Hey, Flamingshadow, wanna share?" He asked.

Snowpetal
Female|20 Moons|Assigned: Shadowstep|Tags: Shadowstep, Featherfrost
Read last post.

Leaffire
Female|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Mousebriar|Tags: Mousebriar
"Same. Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk, maybe patrol while we are at it?" She asked, secretly planning to confess to him.

Owlbreeze
Male|16 Moons|Mate: TBD|Crush: Deerwillow|Tags: Deerwillow
Owlbreeze padded over to Deerwillow, tail high. "Hey!" He purred.

Goldenheart
Female|15 Moons|Mate: Scorchflight|Tags: Open
Open

Morningpaw
Female|15 Moons|Mate: TBD|Tags: Timberheart, Leopardfrost
Morningpaw padded into camp with a bundle of marigolds and tansy. Dropping it next to Leopardfrost, she padded out of the den, and ran to Timberheart. "Hey. I found a patch of catmint I need help carrying back!" She mewed excitedly.

Comet
Male|13 Moons|Crush: Mint|Tags: Mint
"Yeah, I agree." He meowed. "For now, let's eat and rest, you have to be hungry, or your a super-cat!" He purred.

Roaringpaw
Male|11 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Open
Open

Nightpaw
Female|9 Moons|Crush: Basspaw|Tags: Frostpaw
Nightpaw bounced excitedly. "Yes!" She cheered.

Deadpaw
Male|8 Moons|Crush: Hoppaw|Tags: Hoppaw
Deadpaw purred a bit. "Good, now that I'm talking to you. No one will talk to me, not even my maman." He shrugged.

Brookpaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Open
Open

Streampaw
Female|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Rushpaw, Reedpaw
Streampaw padded into camp with her brothers, carrying a blackbird.

Reedpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags: Streampaw, Rushpaw
Reedpaw followed his sister, carrying three mice.

Rushpaw
Male|7 Moons|Crush: Open|Tags:Streampaw, Reedpaw
Rushpaw padded beside his brother, carrying a rabbit and a vole.

Swan
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Riley (Adoptive)|Tags: Riley,
Berwald

Swan laid on her father's back.

Creamkit
Female|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Falconkit
"Lets play moss-ball!" She purred, bounding off to get some moss, then returning with a ball.

Mosskit
Male|2 Moons|Mother: Featherpelt|Tags: Redfur
Mosskit batted at his father's tail. "Lets play!" He mewed, and tossed a moss ball at his father.

Lilykit
Female|1 Moon|Mother: Flamingshadow|Tags: Flamingshadow
Nursing
[/quote]
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Mousekit was confused. They seemed to be walking really far from the camp. She would ask where they were going but didn't want her mother to be mad at her. When we get back I wanna play with Blazekit. She's fun. We were gonna play a game of mossball." She purred happily.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:10 pm

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Nightpaw, Frostpaw, Cliffleg

Wolfsong opened his mouth to reply when Nightpaw returned, he purred warmly and flicked his tail towards Nightpaw. "Well that answers that." he said warmly. He laid his tail over his paws "I'm sure we'll find some more eventually. But for right now it's just you and Nightpaw." he said nodded to Frostpaw. He looked at Nightpaw "You'll both be getting your mentors, today, if you're ready Nightpaw?" he said.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust felt his ear tips heat up instantly, he glanced at her and purred softly. "V-Vixenglare.." he said nervously. He glanced around before he purred "I wouldn't mind either." he said. "We'll have a better life here Vixenglare." he said insistently. "A life like we should have had there.."

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy snorted "We're not starting a war no. And we don't intend to. But they won't be happy and hey look. All we're doing is giving an option to the cats who didn't have an option before White. They deserve a chance at choice!! Everyone deserves a choice!" she said as she headed closer to DuskClan territory, her green eyes prying into the white landscape looking for any specks of color.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple

Embergaze snorted "To each their own I suppose." she purred before she looked around. A small smile on her face "I'd say we've got the all clear, pretty successful so far." she said before she changed directions and went along the southern border.

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze

Frostpetal giggled and flicked her tail, she then glanced around "Well DuskClan's so big now I can't imagine a lot of loners would want to get caught hanging around our territory." she said with a shrug. "I mean.. Not that I blame them i'd want to be left alone too if I were them." she said.

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw sighed lightly "We were all very close.. My three sisters and I.. Along with our two older brothers.. Berryfrost left us.. She wasn't here when we needed her.. When the family fell apart.. Perhaps if she had.. She would have been with me when Petalpelt died.. She could have helped me.. We could have saved her.." she looked away. "I'm sure Stormyskies has already told you Petalpelt was his mother.. She was a very soft cat.. I loved my sister very much but she was as delicate as the petal she got her name from.. We were suppose to protect her." she shook her head and sighed. "I never forgave myself for it.. But I especially never forgave Berryfrost for it." she shook her head then looked at Waterflight. "I know Stormyskies loves me. He's getting better. I think finding out the truth so young really messed with him. He didn't have a good support system.. but I think he does now. I'm sure he's going to be fine."

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

Sorrowstep stood up "Now now I wasn't saying I wouldn't like a vacation. Because I would." she said purring softly before she nodded. Growing more quiet, this seemed more serious than she first suspected. She searched for those names in her memories.. She could faintly remember some older warriors.. Oh.. Bayclaw's brothers.. "Faintly. I didn't speak to them much.. Lead the way Patchfur." she said.

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Small one on Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind chuckled lightly and looked at his sisters catch before he nudged his forward. "I caught this one first." he said. He glanced at Brackenfall as their brother showed off his prey. "I caught that one first." Brackenfall said. Ravenwind nodded then looked at all their prey, sure it might not be a whole lot but for the condition the forest was in he was pretty proud. He purred lightly "I'm sure they'll all appreciate this." he said.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

-read Ravenwind's post-

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap nodded and purred "Sounds good to me. I'm starving." he said glancing over at the prey pile. "Hawktalon and I went hunting earlier but I haven't eaten yet. Have you?" he asked looking at her now.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Swanshadow, Acornkit

Hawktalon glanced at Acornkit "Stay close I don't want you getting lost." he said gently before he turned and padded off flicking his tail for Acornkit to follow.

Acornkit looked up as the kits were picked up before she looked over at her father and nodded. She bounced after him glancing back occasionally at the kits.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose shifted nervously "Oh.. Okay.." she said softly but didn't say anything else. She glanced away "Just let me know if you need anything.." she said softly but stayed curled up with him.

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowpetal

Shadowstep sighed lightly before he nodded. "Alright, I'll be right back. Will you be around here?" he asked looking at Snowpetal. "I think Mottlecloud and Flurrybreeze are still around here. I didn't see much hunting going on they haven't left that spot as far as i'm aware."

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud widened his eyes taking in a quick breath "Y-You do?" he stammered. "Oh man" he laughed then. "You don't understand how nervous i've been about telling you. I wanted to tell you like.. moons ago.. But I didn't want to bother you with it.. We had that sickness.. And just so much happened.. " he shook his head.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls purred and curled her fluffy tail around him. "Just let me know if you ever need to take a break or go warm up or anything, alright?" she said.

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: To be Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower

Islandheart nodded and stood up "Yeah probably." she said chuckling lightly. She flicked her tail before she padded towards Coldwish with Creamflower. She tilted her head slightly as she looked at the snow all over him. He must have had thick fur.. She wasn't completely sure she hadn't got that extremely close to him.. though she would have liked to.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar widened her eyes, she didn't reply for a few long moments her ear tips burning. "K-Kits of o-our own?" she stammered. Does that mean what I think it means?? Does he like me too? I haven't even confessed yet! Maybe he guessed it.. was I that obvious? I mean.. Yes I sort of was.. Maybe.. Thoughts raced through her head before she spoke again. "I.. I loved living in a clan.. But I want to be free.. I want to choose who I want to be with.. And I don't think I have it in me to wait and fight for DuskClan.. I know that sounds selfish.. And I know as a loyal warrior you should want to stay and fight to make your clan better.. But.. I just want to be me." she said softly.

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump turned his head, giving her a soft look. He nodded slowly and looked out at the lake "It's amazing how much it changes.. A few moons ago when we had a lot of rain it was so much higher and had so many waves.. And now it's so still and frozen. Like it'll never thaw.."

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots nodded before he turned his head "Need any help hunting?" he asked glancing around for any prey. Not that he saw any, maybe he needed help hunting?

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Open

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Spottedfern

The white bengal she-cat slowly approached the other warrior. "Um.. Spottedfern?" she called out softly. "Are you alright? Did.. uhm.. Did someone do something?" she asked. Lunardust was usually a very outgoing loud she-cat, but she understood that wasn't the best way to approach someone when they were upset. Be more like Moondust, she's comforting! her thoughts screeched at her.

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies turned his head, for a moment he almost thought Desertstar was talking about whoever that new cat was before he quickly remembered their conversation. He flicked his tail "Rainy seems to think he's great." he then looked at Desertstar fully "Love me? A moon ago you didn't know. I was just some random clan cat. You can't possibly care about me and Rainy that much. We're just a burden on you Desertstar." he said frowning now. "We're a knot in your perfect family life that wasn't suppose to be there."

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw shrugged, she didn't really pay much mind to what everyone did. So she wasn't sure how many cats left camp and how much. "Well, I appreciate it." she said purring slightly. She smiled at him "Leafbare is bearable then, just barely though." She joked.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw giggled and nodded "Yeah you won!" she said. She paused, listening to him before she frowned. "But I was so smug with you.. I deserve it!" she insisted.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw skidded to a stop finally once they were far enough away and let out a sigh of relief "Okay.. I think we did pretty good." he said. "We're far enough away that no warriors will spot us as long.. as theyre not already out.." he shook himself. "But whatever! Where do you want to go?" he asked looking at her.

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Briareyes, Volekit

Treekit squirmed beside his brother excitedly "Um.. Maybe something about when you were a brand new warrior? How exciting it is to go out and be a warrior!! With no mentor or parents to tell you what to do!!" he squeaked out.

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

See Hawktalon's post

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

Benji mock pouted at her "Most of the time?" he complained "where else will you be?" he asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:15 pm

Creamflower pads alongside Islandheart towards Coldwish, hoping to cheer him up somehow together. "Hello Coldwish." she greeted the tom. "Are you okay? Islandheart and I heard you shouting so we got concerned."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:27 pm

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
Nettle tilted his head slightly when Jay approached him. "Hello," he meowed with a small dip of his head.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:30 pm

honeybee ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tigerwhisker ; forbidden: none ; mood: calm ; tag: tigerwhisker
Her eyes brightened up again as she smiled. "I'm good, what about you?" Her tail flicked before she glanced around. "I think Smallstorm's gone too.. and SUnfire, from the looks of it. " her ear flicked before she groomed down her fur.

deerhorn ; queen of dawnclan ; mate: pikeflower ; crush: pikeflower ; mood: happy ; tag: pikeflower
Once they reached camp, Deerhorn sat down and licked her fur some more.

shiningpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; ssigned: too young ; crush: plumpaw ; mood: calm ; mentor: tinyfang ; tag: plumpaw
Shining shrugged, her ears flicking.

redivy ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: --- ; forbidden: milkpelt ; mood: ; tag: open
open

smallstorm ; rogue/loner ; mate: sunfire ; mood: depressed ; tag: sunfire
After a little while, Smallstorm woke up and looked around.

jay ; rogue/loner ; mate: too young ; crush: secret ; mood: shy ; tag: nettle
Her face flushed over, she was embarrassed to have stuttered and was rather shy, since she was around Nettle. "What are you doing..?"

fallenwing ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: pearprickle ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: none
open

littlefang ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: smallfoot : forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: none
open

aspenpaw ; apprentice of duskclan ; assigned: too young ; crush: complicated ; mood: scared ; tag: beechfur, pumpkinskies, open
Aspenpaw padded back to camp, watching her former crush with his new assigned, Her ears lowered as she called out quietly, "Love?" Aspen took a step closer, but sighed, turned around and padded away. "Nevermind."

peachfuzz ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; mood: ; tag: open
Open, i guess.

ryespot ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: hopeleap ; mood: ; tag: open
open

raggedpaw ; medic app of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

thrushkit ; kit of duskclan ; crush: none ; mood: idk ; tag: cats, family
Thrushkit squeaked as she and her sisters were picked up.

spottedfern ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: heartbroken ; tag: lunardust
Spottedfern looked behind her to the other warrior before shaking her head. "I'm not okay. I just found out my crush, who is a loner, actually already has a forbidden mate. i've loved him since he was an apprentice, we grew up together in. but now, i'm alone."

heronwing ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

willowwhisper ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

sheepleap ; warrior of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open

missing-sight ; elder of duskclan ; assigned: tba ; forbidden: none ; mood: ; tag: open
open
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Nettle/Tom/8 moons/Loner/Tags: Jay
"I'm trying to find my sister Ivy," Nettle meowed. "Or whatever those Clan cats changed her name to."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby believe-hwu » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:19 pm

ᴅᴀᴡɴᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴇʀ
    134 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴇʟᴅᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛʀᴇᴇᴋɪᴛ, ᴠᴏʟᴇᴋɪᴛ
The ginger and white tabby thought for a moment, falling quiet, trying to bring up a story the kits hadn't heard yet.

ᴡɪꜱᴛᴇʀɪᴀ
    59 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏʟʟɪᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʜᴏᴘᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat headed back to camp with her two catches, feeling lighter than usual.

ᴠɪxᴇɴɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    49 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴅᴜꜱᴛ
The russet ticked tabby nodded, closing her eyes for a moment, she'd spent the night guarding and then tracked her clanmates all the way here so she was a bit tired but she wanted to spend more time with her mate.

ꜱʜᴀᴅᴇᴅʙʀᴏᴏᴋ
    45 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜱᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜʙʀᴇᴇᴢᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟɪʟʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The short black and white tom chuckled, before speeding up a bit so they could leave the camp together. "That's true. I trip more than you see, honestly."

ᴛᴜʀᴛʟᴇᴅᴀᴡɴ
    43 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / Qᴜᴇᴇɴ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴏᴡʟᴊᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The Persian calico felt tears fall from her face, before she had heard Birdkit and gave her daughter a lick on her forehead. "Yes, dear, I'm your mama." She groomed all of her kits once more, taking a quiet breath. You have to be strong for your kits, they need you.

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ
    40 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The sleek gray tabby purred loudly, nuzzling her in return, before glancing at the three kits of theirs near the apprentice den. "I think that would be a great idea. They're waiting for their mentors near the apprentice's den."

ᴄᴏᴀʟꜰʟᴀᴍᴇ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇʀʀʏꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black tom shook his head, he really should've expected that one day there'd be a cat that wouldn't notice at all. "No, everything's fine."

ʜᴏʟʟʏʙᴜꜱʜ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪᴄᴇꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴡɴᴏꜱᴇ
The one-eyed black she-cat avoided her gaze out of slight embarrassment, purring loudly. She fell quiet for a moment, simply enjoying the moment.

ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡᴛᴇᴀʀ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ʀᴏɢᴜᴇ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴀɴᴅʏꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The three-legged calico couldn't help but grin at his mate, curling his tail happily. "Then I suppose we should get going to our den."

ꜱᴘʀᴏᴜᴛʙʟᴏᴏᴍ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby looked around the clearing of their camp, surprised that she saw more of her clanmates here now.

ᴏᴀᴛʙᴇʟʟʏ
    38 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀꜰʟᴜɪᴅ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍᴡᴀᴋᴇ, ᴡɪɴᴅꜱᴏɴɢ
The ginger and white tabby gave them both a smile, before remembering that Windsong was blind. "I think that's a great idea."

ᴅʀɪꜰᴛɪɴɢᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʜᴇʀᴄᴜʟᴇꜱ
The fluffy flame point pounced, swiftly catching the mouse.

ᴘᴇᴏɴʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ
    37 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ, ᴇᴍʙᴇʀɢᴀᴢᴇ
The mostly dark tortoiseshell purred in amusement, before commenting playfully. "I bet Frostpetal scared them all off."

ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴛᴀɪʟ
    35 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴡᴏʀᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The tall and thin seal point eventually arrived, but made sure to stay on their side of the border, no matter how much she'd prefer to go see her daughter.

ᴍᴀɢᴘɪᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
    33 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴘᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜰʟᴀꜱʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴꜱᴜɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white patched she-cat took no notice of the tom curling around her as she slept.

ᴄʀᴇᴇᴋꜱʜɪɴᴇ
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴊᴀʏᴛᴜꜰᴛ
The silver/brown tabby purred in amusement, before laying her head down as well and quickly drifting to sleep.

ʜᴀʀᴇᴘᴀᴡ (ʟᴏꜱᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ)
    32 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ꜰᴏʀᴍᴇʀ ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴀʙʙɪᴛᴅᴀꜱʜ
The two-legged gray and white tabby couldn't help but smile, dipping his head politely as Desertstar walked out of the makeshift camp and almost causing himself to fall. "It did. I would've expected a snarky comment about the legs, Rabbitrun."

ᴍɪɴᴛʙᴇʀʀʏ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʟᴀꜰᴀʏᴇᴛᴛᴇ
The solid blue/gray she-cat gave him a soft smile, intertwining their tails. "I don't mind at all, chamomile."

ꜱᴇᴇᴅʟɪɢʜᴛ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴɪɢʜᴛꜱᴄᴏʀᴄʜ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger and white tabby begrudgingly began to walk back to camp, before flattening his ears and realizing that he didn't want to go back yet.

ᴍᴀᴘʟᴇꜰᴜʀ
    31 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʀᴀɴᴇꜱᴘɪʀɪᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘᴀᴛᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴀʟʟᴘᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ
The ginger tabby flattened his ears, he had heard enough of that question, but he attempted to keep himself calm. "I'm fine. Why don't you go off and find Seedlight?" He didn't mean to sound that bitter, and internally winced once he realized that. He definitely wouldn't like me being so rude to Seedlight's mate.

ʙᴜʀɴᴇᴛꜱᴛɪɴɢ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The russet ticked tabby tom glanced over at his assigned mate, after he had felt a gaze on his pelt, before walking past her to go visit someone he missed.

ꜱᴡᴀɴᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀʟᴘɪɴᴇꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The pure white tom shook his head to Alpinefrost, giving her a grin. "Not a problem. Every piece of prey counts. Besides three scrawny mice are basically the same size of a squirrel."

ᴅᴜꜱᴋʟɪɢʜᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴀ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴘʟᴜᴍᴘᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴀᴡɴʏᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby tom quickly groomed, before padding back into camp with a shrew in his jaws.

ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢꜱᴜɴ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴍᴏᴛʜꜱʟɪᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The calico didn't even bother to try to hunt, he knew he'd be seen by his prey in only a few moments and didn't want to scare off the little prey they had.

ꜰᴀʟᴄᴏɴᴄʀʏ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʟʟꜱᴏɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The brown tabby glanced around for any of his brothers, flattening his ears quickly when he couldn't see any of them in the camp.
They left early to hunt again, didn't they?

ꜰɪɴᴄʜɴᴏꜱᴇ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴋɪɴᴋɴᴏꜱᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The flame point was glad it was finally leafbare, as he could hunt a bit better in the snow despite the bright ginger markings he had.

ꜰʟɪɴᴛᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜰᴀᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The black and white tom stayed crouched down on the bare branch, hoping he wouldn't slip off as he crept towards the distracted bird.

ꜰᴏxᴛʜʀᴏᴀᴛ
    30 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴍʙᴇʀᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby attempted to hunt in the snow, failing miserably as he had been noticed by a mouse as he dug his claws into the snow.

ʙʀᴀᴄᴋᴇɴᴛᴀɪʟ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby laid in the nest next to her sister's, obviously awake but she stayed where she was. I'll get up later.

ꜰᴜʀᴢᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜᴀʀᴇᴄʟᴀᴡ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀꜱɴᴀʀᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby-patched white she-cat flickered her eyes open, glancing at her sister.

ꜰʀᴏɢᴛᴏɴɢᴜᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɢʀᴇʏᴅᴀᴘᴘʟᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘ.; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ
The gray/brown tom shook his head. "Usually just to get them run away, not killing."

ᴛᴏᴀᴅɢʟᴀʀᴇ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴇᴡʙᴇʀʀʏ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴀᴜᴛᴜᴍɴʟᴇᴀᴠᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The gray/brown and white tabby continued to hunt in the forest, occasionally.

ᴅᴏʟᴘʜɪɴꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    29 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ
The silver tabby purred in his sleep, his head on his nest as he slept.

ᴄʀɪᴄᴋᴇᴛɢᴀᴢᴇ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍɪꜱᴛʏꜰᴀʟʟꜱ
The thin brown and white tabby purred loudly, nodding. "Will do, Mistyfalls."

ʙᴜʀʀꜱʟɪᴘ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɴᴀʀʀᴏᴡꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The reddish-brown and white tabby flicked their ear, before walking towards the tree.

ᴍɪʟᴋᴘᴇʟᴛ
    27 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴜɴꜰɪʀᴇ / ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ; ʀᴇᴅɪᴠʏ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The white she-cat curled her tail over her paws, before she realized that this was most likely warrior ceremonies.

ꜱᴏᴀʀɪɴɢʙɪʀᴅ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱɴᴏᴡʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙʀɪɴᴅʟᴇꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver/white tom nodded to her, before making sure to keep her pace as they headed towards the twolegplace border. "Alright."

ʜᴀᴢᴇʟꜰɪʀᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴀᴋʙᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ, ᴛɪᴍʙᴇʀʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
The seal point shuffled his paws awkwardly, keeping his gaze on his mate as he thanked Timberheart.

ᴄᴏʟᴅᴡɪꜱʜ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ɪꜱʟᴀɴᴅʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
The pure white tom turned to see his assigned mate and Creamflower, giving them both a grin, before realizing what Creamflower had said. "Eh? No, I'm fine, I just wanted to know where Islandheart was. Sorry for making you two worried."

ꜱᴀʟᴇᴍ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇɴᴊɪ
The black she-cat couldn't help but laugh at his mock pout. "I'll be out hunting."

ꜱᴀɢᴇ
    26 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ʟᴏɴᴇʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴛɪɴʏꜰᴀɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜰᴀɴɢ, ɪᴠʏᴘᴀᴡ
The solid gray she-cat shook her head, as she chuckled quietly. "No, I wasn't."

ᴅᴏᴠᴇᴄᴀʟʟ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱɪʟᴇɴᴛꜱᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ
The gray tabby van cat turned his gaze back to her for a moment, before replying. "Just continue hunting."

Qᴜᴀɪʟꜱɪɢʜᴛ
    25 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴜɴꜱᴘᴏᴛꜱ
The half-blind calico tabby shrugged, unable to find any prey nearby. Maybe it was the spot they were at, and Dovecall already scared all the prey off when he ran through. Oh, he forgot the rabbit he caught. She quickly buried the rabbit, assuming either Dovecall or herself would go and get it. "If you want to."

ᴛʀᴏᴜᴛꜱᴘʟᴀꜱʜ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛꜱᴛᴇᴘ
The silver lynx point merely flattened his ears, saying nothing as Turtledawn had most likely lost a kit but he didn't want to upset Sweetstep even more.

ᴘɪᴋᴇꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴅᴀᴡɴᴄʟᴀɴ ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴍᴀᴛᴇ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴇᴇʀʜᴏʀɴ
The silver lynx point smiled, as he laid in the sun next to his mate.

ꜱᴛᴀʀʟɪɴɢᴍɪꜱᴛ
    22 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʜɪᴄᴋᴏʀʏᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘɪɴᴇᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡ
The short black smoke tabby took no notice of the lovingly nuzzle, giving her a friendly smile. "Sure!"

ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
    21 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ, ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The tortie lynx point made sure to keep their pace, thankful that she went on a run nearly every morning in case she needed to run or something.

ᴛᴀʟʟꜱᴛᴇᴘ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ʙᴇᴇꜱᴛʀɪᴘᴇ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ
The scarred serval cat kept the smile on his features as they continued to pad towards the south border, where the rabbits were usually caught.

ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴋʟᴇᴘᴏɴᴅ
    20 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴡɪʟᴅᴇʏᴇꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴄɪɴɴᴀᴍᴏɴᴡʜɪꜱᴋᴇʀ
The serval cat simply blinked, slightly surprised that the insult didn't even effect her. "Alright."

ᴡᴀꜱᴘᴡɪɴɢ
    17 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴅᴜꜱᴛꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴛᴇᴍᴘʟᴇ
The pale calico felt her face get warm, and her voice went a bit quieter. "I mean, the fish is a nice touch, but mostly you."

ʙᴇᴇᴄʜꜰᴜʀ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴘᴜᴍᴘᴋɪɴꜱᴋɪᴇꜱ, ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ, ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
The brown and white tabby softly smiled, she was just too cute.

ᴄᴜʀʟʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏꜰᴛᴘᴀᴡ
The brown tabby widened his eyes in surprise, before shaking his head vigorously. "No, you're not. You're perfect for me."

ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
    12 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀ / ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ; ᴛʙᴅ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜱᴏʀʀᴏᴡꜰʀᴏꜱᴛ
The black and white she-cat flattened her ears, torn for half a second between listening and staying. "I'm not running." She calmly said, staying completely still.

ꜱɴᴀɪʟᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅᴅᴜꜱᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
The russet ticked tabby nodded, before coming up with an idea. "Hey! Maybe I can ask Spotteddust if we can train together since Nightspook is. . . somewhere."

ꜰʟᴀᴍᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    11 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴡɪʟʟᴏᴡᴛʀᴇᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger tabby resumed hunting, so that if he got in trouble for going out of camp alone, at least he could have prey to make up for it.

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴀʀᴋᴡɪɴɢ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The black British shorthair calmly headed over to his father with his mother, while Raspberrypaw was ahead of both of them.

ʀᴀꜱᴘʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ɢʀᴀꜱꜱᴡʜɪꜱᴛʟᴇ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴀᴘᴘʟᴇᴅᴜꜱᴛ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴡɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴀᴄᴋʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ
The British shorthair flame point nodded, bounding towards their father. "Hey Pearwing!"

ꜱᴀꜱʜᴀ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛᴛʏᴘᴇᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The seal point yawned, quickly stretching before stepping off of the still sleeping twoleg and she walked out of the little door specifically made for her.

ʙᴀᴛᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʙᴇʀʀʏᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʙᴇᴇᴛʟᴇꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ
The tall and thin black tom nodded, giving his mentor a grin, before shaking the dust out of his fur. "That sounds great to me!"

ᴘʀɪᴍʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
    10 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴡɪꜰᴛʟᴇᴀᴘ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴄᴀᴜʟɪꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The cream tabby was still sleeping, and probably would be until his mentor got him.

ʙᴀꜱꜱᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴍᴏᴋᴇᴘᴀᴛᴄʜ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ɴɪɢʜᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴍᴏᴛʜᴘᴀᴡ
The silver lynx point nodded to his mentor, before sprinting after Mothpaw with a smile. "Who are you calling slowpoke!"

ᴘᴇʀᴄʜᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜱᴛᴀɢʜᴇᴀʀᴛ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏᴏᴛᴘᴀᴡ, ᴘᴇᴀʀᴘʀɪᴄᴋʟᴇ
The silver lynx point glanced at Pearprickle, slightly surprised that she could keep up with their energy.

ᴊᴀɢɢᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
    9 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴅᴇꜱᴇʀᴛꜱᴛᴀʀ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʟʏɴxᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴏᴘᴇɴ
The ginger caracal padded back into the camp, sending the two-legged cat in the entrance a curious look. She set her shrew and mouse onto the fresh-kill pile, before deciding to wait for her mentor to be available to train with.

ᴛᴜʟɪᴘᴘᴀᴡ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ᴄʜᴀꜱɪɴɢᴡɪɴᴅꜱ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ʀᴏꜱᴇᴘᴀᴡ
The dark gray she-cat paid no attention to the confessing pair not far away from them. "Maybe the roots would keep it still during a flood." She commented, slightly unsure of her comment.

ᴘᴇʀꜱɪᴀ
    8 ᴍᴏᴏɴꜱ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ / ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀ; ꜰʀᴏꜱᴛᴘᴇᴛᴀʟ / ᴄʀᴜꜱʜ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴᴘᴀᴡ
The gray tabby simply let him speak, before replying. "I don't the territory all that well. Any suggestions?"

ᴊᴜɴɪᴘᴇʀᴋɪᴛ
    ɴᴇᴡʙᴏʀɴ / ꜱʜᴇ / ᴋɪᴛ / ᴛᴀɢꜱ; ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ
The Persian tortoiseshell slept, unaware of anything that was going on.
believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me