Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby Laetificat » Tue May 04, 2021 2:27 pm

Silentpaw - Tags: Cedarsight, Mothmouth
She rested her own tail tip on him with sympathy - she knew how he struggled with his visions at night and by the tired look on his face, he hadn’t been sleeping well, if at all. Silentpaw wished there was something she could do to ease his visions, but her own prophecy rendered her unable to give advice. Ugh, how was she supposed to send out patrols when she was deputy! Or have ceremonies when she’s leader! No, that was off topic, now he was asking her a question. Training? She hadn’t done training today, only hunting, and she was already easily one of the best hunters in the clan. Battle training against multiple opponents needed more work though due to her lack of ability to communicate. Her ears fell back and she looked at Cedarsight crestfallen, shaking her head as she did so. She hadn’t exactly trained today, but she needed to so she could become a warrior like him and Mothmouth. If Mothmouth could do it, then so could she.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightrain. » Thu May 06, 2021 4:17 am

𝑩𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
THE LOVING
a mostly gray-blue tabby tom with some mottled red on back and green eyes
tags: archsong & echokit | rank: warrior | activity: chatting | mentions: none

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Bumblesight and Hollyspring had been in deep conversation when suddenly Bumblesight heard a high-pitched yowl. His fur raised and his ears flew back to check for any other noise, but when he swung his head around he was relieved to see it was just Archsong scolding Echokit for attempting to pounce on Bumblesight's tail. Bumblesight purred, memories rushing back of being scolded by his own mother, Prickleberry, reminding him not to be too rough around other kits. He came back from these memories when he heard Archsong apologizing on her kit's behalf, and then Echokit gave an apology himself. Bumblesight first looked to Archsong. "Ah, that's no trouble at all, really! If anything I'm proud that Echokit is trying to hone his hunting skills so early." He then crouched down to Echokit's level, his tone becoming a bit more gentle.

"Like I said, it's alright. I'm sure from how close you were to getting me that you'll make a great warrior someday."
𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐎𝐇!
██████████████████████████████

well hello there! my online name is midnightrain. or evertravellingsoul (depending on the website).
my pronouns are she/her. you can call me rain. i'm a beginner equestrian and an aspiring author.
i am currently your average canine and feline roleplayer, but i am interested in becoming a
literate roleplayer.

████████████████████𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐌, 𝐍𝐎!
midnightrain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Thu May 06, 2021 7:14 am

Stormgrowl - Tags: Brookpaw, Morningpaw
“No time better than at night to truly test your skill. Just because we sleep at night doesn’t mean our enemies will,” Stormgrowl said, claws sliding out at the thought of battle. It had been a while - their territory was relatively peaceful and she missed defending her clan tooth and claw. “And don’t worry about your prophecy, we would go to the furthest corner of the territory. I’ll also inform Miragestar and Acaciapetal so they warn others to not go there tonight. I understand your fear, but if you’re worried about harming me, know that I can fly out of reach.” To further emphasize her point, Stormgrowl shuffled her wings, a feather falling out as she did. Maybe she should groom them again... No, there was time for that later. Now was the time to try and help the obviously uncomfortable apprentice.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Thu May 06, 2021 11:35 am

Stormgrowl - Tags: Brookpaw, Morningpaw
She frowned down at her new apprentice. Twistflare should never had had him as an apprentice; Brookpaw was clearly in need of in-depth prophecy training. At this rate, he’d be an elder before he mastered his prophecy! “If it’s that big of an issue, we can avoid it for tonight,” Stormgrowl relented, before her face hardened. “But that just means we will do it tomorrow. You can’t avoid your prophecy forever. The sooner you learn to control it, the less danger you pose to the clan.” Blunt? Sure, but it needed to be said. Cedarsight was a perfect example of a prophecy gone not fully trained. He was terrified of his visions when all he needed to do was - ok, it was a little traumatic probably - experience them more often and he’d have control over them. However, he wouldn’t lash out and try to kill someone in the process which made Brookpaw’s case all the more urgent.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌸 vi, ⚔ vi

Postby Zyn » Thu May 06, 2021 2:16 pm

🌸xxA r c h s o n gxx🌸
═════════════════════════════
🌸 Caretaker || Molly || 31 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Echokit & Bumblesight & Hollyspring 🌸
      Archsong's gaze warmed as Bumblesight explained that it was no trouble for the warrior. Her heart swelled with pride at the praise for her young kit, the twinkle in her eyes spoke of how much she appreciated it. "He has much to learn, I hope he gets a mentor like you" she purred with a tiny dip of her head. Her gaze flickered to the small white and black kit who had puffed out his chest in pride. He was the only kit who had survived from her first litter and she was so proud of the tiny kit. She might be a bit overprotective at times but the idea that she could loose her beloved kit was one of her biggest fears. The tip of her tail twitched and she tilted her head as she fixed the pair in front of her curiously. "You would make a good father Bumblesight...." she started to meow and then trailed off and turned her gaze on Echokit again. It was true Bumblesight would make a good father but only if that was what he wanted. Times had been tough lately it wouldn't be a stretch to say that there might be a kit that would come along that would need parents like these two. Shifting awkwardly she watched her kit for a moment longer before tilting her head back to stare up at silverpelt. Her kits were two of those stars.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxE c h o k i txx
═════════════════════════════
⚔ Kit || Tom || 5 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Archsong & Bumblesight & Hollyspring ⚔
      Echokit squeaked with excitement when Bumblesight crouched down at his level. His bright blue eyes flew wide at the praise from the older warrior and he puffed his chest out with pride. He was one of the oldest kits in the nursery, it wouldn't be long till he became an apprentice. Which meant that it wouldn't be long till he would be a warrior himself. "I want to be the best fighter in clan!" he chirped and stretched out a paw to brush Bumblesight's nose. "Do you think I will be as big as you one day?" he asked. His gaze flickered up to his mother who was gazing up at the stars with interest. She was a large molly and he couldn't even fathom ever being as large as her.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby midnightrain. » Fri May 07, 2021 7:52 am

𝑩𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻
THE LOVING
a mostly gray-blue tabby tom with some mottled red on back and green eyes
tags: archsong & echokit & hollyspring | rank: warrior | activity: chatting | mentions: miragestar

Bumblesight sat back up and flicked his tail. "Ah, I appreciate it. Echokit only has one more moon in the nursery, correct? And a mentor like me? Hm..." he tilted his head thoughtfully, thinking about the possibilities of having an apprentice. Since he was on the younger side, he had never really thought about an apprentice. What would it be like? Would he have time for Hollyspring still, or would it put a strain on their relationship? He wasn't convinced Archsong had had an apprentice before, so he probably wouldn't be able to ask her. "Maybe. Some cats have said I could be a pretty good mentor." His ear flicked when Archsong mentioned being a father. "Actually, Hollyspring and I were discussing it earlier, but we think we may be on the lookout for kits. The only issue is we're not exactly sure what to do." He lowered his voice. "Personally, I don't really think Miragestar has much of a liking for accepting rogues into the Clan, and neither of us are very comfortable with just up and asking a molly to have kits for us. If you have any tips or ideas, I'd like to hear them."

𝑯𝑶𝑳𝑳𝒀𝑺𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑮
THE DARING
a fawn-and-white singapura tom with firefly green eyes
tags: archsong & echokit & bumblesight | rank: warrior | activity: chatting | mentions: none

"Yeah, as much as I dislike to say it, I think I just got lucky with being taken in. Maybe its cause Iceclaw was such a loyal warrior? I'm not very sure." Hollyspring meowed, slightly uncomfortable mentioning his adoptive father. He turned to Echokit. "I'm sure you'll be a great fighter, maybe even as good as me," the tom purred jokingly, humor in his tone and delight in his eyes. "And yes, from the height of your mother I'm positive you'll be bigger than the average tom. If my memory serves correctly, I obviously grew over the course of my kit moons and I was the same size for a few moons as an apprentice, but I started growing around hm...ten moons, maybe? I stopped at thirteen, but I'm pretty sure it depends on your parents."
𝐈 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐀 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑, 𝐎𝐇!
██████████████████████████████

well hello there! my online name is midnightrain. or evertravellingsoul (depending on the website).
my pronouns are she/her. you can call me rain. i'm a beginner equestrian and an aspiring author.
i am currently your average canine and feline roleplayer, but i am interested in becoming a
literate roleplayer.

████████████████████𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐘𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐎𝐌, 𝐍𝐎!
midnightrain.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 08, 2021 6:10 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Miragestar )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ She nodded again and sat down not far from Miragestar, although not entirely close to the she-cat. Acaciapetal glanced around the clearing and watched the cats mingling with each other. "Yes, I heard it was... I apologize again for not being available," she added with a hint of guilt. Acaciapetal was having a hard time reading the she-cat's emotions, and she wondered if she was angry with her for today. "I was taking a walk with Freshbreath, and we picked up some herbs. I don't want to place any blame on him though, it's entirely my fault. I assumed that the two of us weren't busy and didn't have anything to do, but obviously, we were needed."

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
🙞 In the late afternoon, she had come back to camp with Pigeonpaw after what she thought was a successful training session and taken a nap in the warriors' den. Mousewhisker didn't hope to be on a hunting patrol, but she also enjoyed completing activities at night under the light of the stars. It was invigorating, and she always told herself that her prophecy was "stronger at night time" although that most likely wasn't true. Mousewhisker yawned and stretched before trotting out of the den. Other cats seemed to be waking up or had remained awake.

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Cavetooth ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
☁ He slept in the apprentices' den, although he hadn't done much today and didn't need the sleep.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She had been napping all day in the sunlight, but now she sat in the clearing and groomed herself under the night sky. Nettlefern glanced around the clearing and noticed others socializing with each other. Most likely gossiping about the most recent news - or at least, she assumed. She was never told anything, and it made her a little grumpy to be so neglected after dedicating so much time to this clan.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Sat May 08, 2021 6:56 am

Hazelkit
An orange tabby with brown stripes, hazel eyes, and a bad back leg.

[3 Moons] — [Female] — [She/Her] — [No Prophecy] — [Kit] — [In Camp, Outside Nursery] — [Tagging:Maplecloud] — [Mentions:Maplecloud, Ryewhisker]

The kit gasped in joy as Maplecloud joined her by her side to continue teaching. If it was one thing that Hazelkit loved, it was training. And eating, but training was first. And also Ryewhisker. They were a great parent and Hazelkit loved them very much. They had no idea where they would be without the gentle persistence of Ryewhisker.
"Thank you, Maplecloud! Thank you for teaching me!" The kit mewed and continued carefully moving across the camp with the older molly. She hoped she could be like Maplecloud one day. And even if Maplecloud was retired, she hoped that she could continue receiving advice and training from her.
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

ImageImageImageImageImage
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 08, 2021 7:09 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: open)

-
He looked after his apprentice who left the den to get something to eat, his ears followed the caregiver as the cat walked past him to go to talk with the Twistflare. He didn't think that going to talk to her at the moment could be the right thing to do as she seemed to want to be alone, but he could not stop anyone if they did want to talk to her.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: open)

-
He took some of his caught fishes to the pile and started to eat it, the little walk with Sootleaf and Creamflower was being very fun and they sure got a nice bunch of fish.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Ryewhisker )
-
She listened but didn't really give any look toward the older cat "I don't mind being alone, especially now when I am there healing my wounds" she meowed to the caregiver with a sight. She was right, she didn't mind being alone, she was always alone, if not with her brother or Primesong, only now she realized that she didn't have many friends in the clan.

Rainshadow - no prophecy
(male - warrior - apprentice is Tigerpaw - crush is Aspenheart)

-
He sat near the warrior's den after having a little talk with his sister, after the shocking news about her outburst. That was not like his sister, but then again she is not a cat who says what she thinks most of the time before it's become too much for her to stay silent and explode. He didn't know what really happened on that patrol, but likely the Redsplatter said something, which made his sister lose her cool immediately.

Pearshell - Propechy of aquatic breathing
(male - warrior - apprentice is open - crush on developing to Sunsertriver )

-
He watched the darkening sky, with a smile on his face, he didn't realize in the morning how much he enjoyed being with Sunsetriver. The little hunting trip with the she-cat sure was opened his eyes, maybe his heart too, it was embarrassing to think about, but he may have a little crush on that female warrior.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - a mentor is Primesong - crush on...)
(talking with: Tigerpaw)

-
She sighed "of course you were looking, just the wrong thing instead of the ground around your legs" she meowed to him. Her eyes turned to elsewhere from now, the day was going to end soon, and again they could need to go to sleep, she was not tired yet enough to get any sleep.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☩Etherealwhisper☩

Postby attiechan » Sat May 08, 2021 7:31 am

etherealwhisper ☩ prophecy of the saint ☩ they/them
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tags: Lionstride
---------------------------------------
Etherealwhisper padded over to the fresh kill pile. They could easily take the vole but, wanted nothing to do with it after knowing what it felt or rather, what it could have , in its final moments. They shivered at the thought before coldly dropping the rodent with a small thud to the pile. Regardless of the earlier incident, they were hungry nonetheless. They scanned the pile before choosing a small sparrow that lay next to their own , now discarded, kill.

'This should make a fine meal'

The bird itself was not noticeably plump or filling but, Etherealwhisper wasn't that hungry after all. Now with their chosen meal they scanned a spot to eat. They spotted Lionstride with a bird of his own so, padded a few steps over to him before setting down their meal and sitting gently.

❝ May I join you?❞ they asked impassively.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Attiechan
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me