A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Animals65 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:16 am

(I dont mind if you wish to draw Creamflower! <3)

Creamflower hears Sunflare yowl and spots the rabbit sprinting towards her, getting ready to catch the rabbit. As soon as the rabbit was close enough, she quickly bats at it with a paw to knock if off its feet before running over to snap its neck.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:47 am

Image IMAGE NOT MINE
Name: Lostnight
Clan: OakClan
Kin: None
Mate: None
Brief History: A past house cat who joined the clan when he was an apprentice. He's rather used to clan life but tends to sometimes use words that clan cats don't normally use.
Personality Traits: Rather polite. He's not big on fights and prefers to speak to others instead of using his claws to solve a dispute. When meeting a new cat he speaks formally and treats everybody with respect as if they're some sort of leader. However he's terrible at fighting and tends to flee in battles.

Image IMAGE NOT MINE
Name: Hornetkit
Clan: EagleClan
Kin: Wolfkit
Brief History : A normal kit in the clan. Born along with her only sibling Wolfkit.
Personality Traits: A bit of a fighter who just wants to use her claws on things. She can be reckless even at a young age.

Image IMAGE NOT MINE
Name: Wolfkit
Kin: Hornetkit
Brief History: Sibling to Hornetkit. She has a noticeable limp when walking.
Personality Traits: Nervous and spends a lot of time hiding in a corner. She doesn't like speaking to other cats and shivers whenever someone comes close.

(I could make a mother for them if needed)
Last edited by Bronzewing on Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:47 am

//@ Lapiswolf;; I’m not the owner of the thread or moderator but I’m not sure if we are doing multiple prefixes of one prefix especially in the same clan. There is a Fox(cloud) in Eagleclan already so you may need to change your kits name, just giving you a heads up
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Feb 22, 2020 8:56 am

(I suppose I could change it!)
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:17 am

@ lapis, while your character forms are fine (and stormy is right, I'd prefer not to have repeated suffixes if you're fine with that, though I won't FORCE you to change it) but I would prefer you make the kits a mother. Alternatively, you could maybe swap your characters, so that the kits were in OakClan as Creamflower is always in the nursery to take care of stray kits. I know EagleClan warriors are closed, but I'd allow it if you wanted to swap them. Or you could keep them all in EagleClan, up to you!

feel free to draw my characters if you want, your art is good!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r ' s ears flattened entirely to her head. "Were they jackdaws?" she asked the medicine cat, almost urgently. "Robinwind, I've been dreaming of black birds as well. They attack me, and my kits, as if they're already born. Streamstar always saves me and looks as if he's about to say something...but I always wake up before he does."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f nodded, glancing back the way she'd come. They're smart, they'll head back. She turned back to her hunting partner. "Let's go," she mewed, padding off into the undergrowth. She didn't bother checking behind her - Riverstripe would likely split away to hunt anyway.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r settled down further to wait for the rest of the patrol, tucking his paws underneath him. "It did," he mewed. "I would like to go, I think, if only to brag about the catch the OakClan patrol saw me make. What about you, Littleflower?"

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s paused to mark the her scent on the boundary. She padded back to Russetswirl's side. "Well, I think you could do it. And like I said: I will absolutely help you train!"

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
Q u i v e r p a w padded back into camp. She placed her prey in the pile, albeit still struggling with it all. Shaking out her pelt, she glanced up to the sky. Maybe I'll get to go to the Gathering! She took a smile mouse from the pile, pleased to be able to eat now that she'd hunted. She settled down near the apprentices' den, taking a large bite from the prey.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Mistflower, Foxcloud
"T h a n k you, Mistflower," Deertail nuzzled her shoulder affectionately. With that, he bounded across the clearing towards Foxcloud, his head held high. "I need to talk to you," he announced.

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
-doing her thing-
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:28 am

(i'll make a mother for them! do i need the father too or should i just make the queen?)
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:31 am

Just the mother is a-okay.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:36 am

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Car - Tags: Beestar
Robinwind nodded to Beestar, his eyes wide. "They were jackdaws, yes." If Beestar was dreaming of jackdaws too, then it must be a sign. And not a good one, judging from the contexts. He swallowed, nervous. "I think I need to speak with StarClan about it, then." He said, though he wasn't sure when he would get the chance, unless StarClan approached him in his dreams. If they were sending signs, then maybe they would. But he couldn't leave camp to go to the moonpool tonight, and he didn't want to leave camp until Beestar had her kits. "It feels like a bad omen, like something terrible is going to happen. What can we do?"

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - tags: open
Elmshade woke to a chill, the sun having moved and leaving her in the shade where she lay. With a yawn, she stood up. It was getting later, so she probably wouldn't have time to take Splashpaw out training before the gathering. Whoops. She made a note in her head to make sure to take Splashpaw out tomorrow, and see about getting her ready for her assessment soon too. She stretched out and took a look around camp.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:01 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw sighed once as he did catch Bearpaw’s rolling eyes but decided to not say anything. He knew his apprentice was a bit hyper and playful, he did hope she did calm down some overall. “Alright, first thing when creeping up on someone you want to figure out which way the wind is going so you know if they will be able to scent you before they see you. It’s the same as hunting in that way Bearpaw.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe frowned when he saw Riverstripe take off and slowly nodded, not expecting Dappleleaf to leave him as well. “Okay see you later,” he sighs and shakes his head as he then looked at Fallenstone. “Just us, or you going to leave me too?” He asked his friend, and nuzzles against her once.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower purred softly at the others affection before she waited for Quiverpaw to return to camp. When she saw her apprentice in the distance with freshkill, she headed for the warrior den to get some rest. She herself probably would end up going to the gathering as she wanted to go to the first one Quiverpaw goes to.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud blinked and nodded her head, slowly padding to him. “Alright sure... here at camp or go somewhere?” She asked and slowly nuzzled his shoulder.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw purrs as she saw Acornspots had marked the border and went to the farther one to mark it. She glanced back at Southstar and Streamspots, waiting for them to discuss. “Are we ready to go back to camp?”
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl purred and curled against Acornspots as she rejoined him. He enjoyed her company for sure, she was sweet and definitely pretty from what he saw with his one working eye. “Well we can ask Southstar when we start walking back,” he nods.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:48 am

Image IMAGE NOT MINE
Name: Browntail
Kin: None
Mate: Deceased
Brief History (Optional): Mother to Hornetkit and Wolfkit. Her mate died in a fight moons back, before the kits were born.
Personality Traits: Strict and isn't always too nice to her kits.
Last edited by Bronzewing on Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me