Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby phantom-chain » Sun May 02, 2021 5:10 am

Ryewhisker
A cream tabby with bright green eyes.

[87 Moons] — [NB] — [They/Them] — [No Prophecy] — [Caregiver] — [In Camp, Outside Nursery] — [Tagging: Twistflare] — [Mentions: [color=#997300]Freshbreath, Twistflare[/color]]

They chuckled a bit, and nodded, "Stubborn as warriors should be. Thank you, Freshbreathe." They picked up the squirrel and carefully moved into the den will they were just in front of Twistflare. They carefully laid down on, their age beginning to show, and they smiled at Twistflare.
"Twistflare, I was hoping to talk to you. And to get you to eat while I'm here." Ryewhisker has a sort of motherly sternness on their face. "What happened? I only heard pieces of it but I want you to tell me what happened."
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Sun May 02, 2021 5:28 am

etherealwhisper ☩ prophecy of the saint ☩ they/them
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tags: n/a (open)
---------------------------------------

Crouched down and breathing shallow, Etherealwhisper slowly
creeped towards the vole scratching for seeds in the grass. The small rodent was completely unware to the predator just tail lengths away. It wouldn't feel a thing but, that wasn't beneficial for Etherealwhisper. They suddenly pounced and gave a swift bite to the neck of the prey before dropping it dead at their feet. Etherealwhisper yowled at the sharp pain in their neck that was short lived yet excruciating. Thy truly despised hunting for the uncertainty of knowing when or if at all their power would take effect.

With a relieved sigh, they picked up the prey and headed towards camp. After a short walk, they could already see the camp entrance.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Attiechan
Last edited by rheia on Sun May 02, 2021 9:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed copyrighted content
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiamTheHedgehog » Sun May 02, 2021 12:40 pm

Tigerpaw ~ Prophecy of Fire ~ 8 Moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Rainshadow ~ Crush?: Coconutpaw ~ Tags: Open! ~ Mentions: Rainshadow, Coconutpaw ~

Tigerpaw enjoyed the combo training he did with his mentor Rainshadow. He feels like he learnt quite a bit! As he was walking towards the Apprentice den, he noticed Coconutpaw from where he was in the camp. As he wasn’t paying attention to walking, he tripped over his own paws, making him flop onto his face. “Mrph!” His voice was muffled by the dirt.

Hawkshadow ~ Prophecy of Shadows ~ 39 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: N/A ~ Crush?: N/A ~ Tags: Sunsetriver ~ Mentions: Sunsetriver ~

Hawkshadow saw where Sunsetriver was sitting in camp, noticing something wasn’t right, well that’s what he thinks. He sneakily walked up behind Sunsetriver without her knowing.

Sunsetriver ~ No Prophecy ~ 30 Moons~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: Palepaw ~ Crush?: Pearshell (developing crush) ~ Tags: Hawkshadow ~ Mentions: Pearshell, Hawkshadow ~

Sunsetriver enjoyed spending time with Pearshell and Hawkshadow never stopped them from leaving as he was talking with another cat. She wouldn’t mind doing it again with Pearshell. She also smiled as she thought of the Tom, also not realising that her half-brother was behind her

Applepaw ~ No Prophecy ~ 7 Moons~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Goldrush ~ Crush?: Tigerpaw ~ Tags: Open! ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Applepaw was already asleep in the apprentice den for some reason.

(I apologise that Applepaw’s post isn’t 2 sentences. And finally done and posted! ;w; sorry it took a bit ;w;)
LiamTheHedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon May 03, 2021 3:46 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Specklepaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: open)

-
He looked after his apprentice who left the den to get something to eat, his ears followed the caregiver as the cat walked past him to go to talk with the Twistflare. He didn't think that going to talk to her at the moment could be the right thing to do as she seemed to want to be alone, but he could not stop anyone if they did want to talk to her.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: open)

-
He took some of his caught fishes to the pile and started to eat it, the little walk with Sootleaf and Creamflower was being very fun and they sure got a nice bunch of fish.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Brookpaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Ryewhisker )
-
She keeps her face under her paws, heating the faint conversations between the medicine cat and the cat which seemed to be Ryewhisker. She gave one deep disappointing sight when the medicine cat allowed the caregiver to enter the den 'why can't they leave me alone? why can't I do my punishments alone or at the last being healing alone' she thought herself.
She didn't get her head up under her paws when the caregiver started to speak "I do eat when I am hungry...at the moment everything makes me want to puke" she meowed to them. She was half-true, the strong scents of herbs sure did the preys smell the way she didn't really want to eat them, but she did have a hungry too, but she ignored it "I don't want to talk about it, I want to forget this day...you hear the leader so guess yourself what happened" she meowed to them.

Rainshadow - no prophecy
(male - warrior - apprentice is Tigerpaw - crush is Aspenheart)

-
He sat near the warrior's den after having a little talk with his sister, after the shocking news about her outburst. That was not like his sister, but then again she is not a cat who says what she thinks most of the time before it's become too much for her to stay silent and explode. He didn't know what really happened on that patrol, but likely the Redsplatter said something, which made his sister lose her cool immediately.

Pearshell - Propechy of aquatic breathing
(male - warrior - apprentice is open - crush on developing to Sunsertriver )

-
He watched the darkening sky, with a smile on his face, he didn't realize in the morning how much he enjoyed being with Sunsetriver. The little hunting trip with the she-cat sure was opened his eyes, maybe his heart too, it was embarrassing to think about, but he may have a little crush on that female warrior.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - a mentor is Primesong - crush on...)
(talking with: Tigerpaw)

-
She watched the camp, not really knowing what to think about the day, she did do some group training together with Hailpaw and Acornpaw, but only some basic training. She wondered that maybe the cats were a little bit scared of their powers, Hailpaw barely showed his powers and she was asked not to use her powers, because of how shocking it may be when touched by someone. She gave a look to the apprentice which tripped to his own paws 'you could learn to look where you're walking at" she meowed to him with sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby attiechan » Mon May 03, 2021 4:12 am

etherealwhisper ☩ prophecy of the saint ☩ they/them
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
Tags: n/a (open)
---------------------------------------
They pushed through the camp entrance with the vole in their jaws. They briskly padded over and dropped the rodent on the freshkill pile. After doing so, they stopped for a moment to scan the camp wondering what to do with the rest of the day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Attiechan
attiechan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon May 03, 2021 6:03 am

Creamflower stretches by the nursery as she glances around the clearing, yawning. She enjoyed the walk with Sootleaf and Scarletjade and hopes they both enjoyed it too.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phantom-chain » Mon May 03, 2021 6:59 am

Ryewhisker
A cream tabby with bright green eyes.

[87 Moons] — [NB] — [They/Them] — [No Prophecy] — [Caregiver] — [In Camp, Outside Nursery] — [Tagging: Twistflare] — Mentions: Freshbreath, Twistflare

Ryewhisker sighed and nodded quietly. They leaned forward to gently rub Twistflare's shoulder. "That's okay. It's going to be okay. I know things like this are hard. I just don't want you to feel alone in these times. I know you don't need some old cat to watch you but... I was worried. I don't want you to isolate yourself. So if you need me, I want you to talk to me." They smiled, trying to appear as friendly as possible.
Last edited by phantom-chain on Sat May 08, 2021 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Phantom or Elliot, either or.
Come commission me and get a cute pixelated cat! Dogs can work too!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

"You flare, you flicker, you fade, and all your tomorrows become yesterdays"
-Megatron, MTMTE

phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Laetificat » Mon May 03, 2021 11:03 am

Silentpaw - Tags: Cedarsight, Mothmouth
She finished her shrew, then buried the remains. Silentpaw looked once more over camp, then paused as she spotted Cedarsight and Mothmouth chatting. Cedarsight was only a moon older, and so she considered them a good friend with Mothmouth being one of her best friends despite the communication difficulties. The she-cat padded towards them and settled on the other side of Cedarsight, nodding pleasantly in greeting. Hopefully soon she would become warriors like them.
Laetificat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LiamTheHedgehog » Mon May 03, 2021 12:03 pm

Tigerpaw ~ Prophecy of Fire ~ 8 Moons ~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Rainshadow ~ Crush?: Coconutpaw ~ Tags: Coconutpaw ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Tigerpaw lifted his head up now noticing Coconutpaw was looking at him and she spoke to him. He started to feel a bit warm but it wasn’t his fire making him warm in this situation. “I-I w-was l-looking!” Tigerpaw mumbled then he flopped his face back in the dirt, feeling sort of embarrassed for saying that. His ear twitched at the same time.

Hawkshadow ~ Prophecy of Shadows ~ 39 Moons ~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: N/A ~ Crush?: N/A ~ Tags: Sunsetriver ~ Mentions: N/A ~

“And what do you think your thinking about?” Hawkshadow asked Sunsetriver, starting her in the process. His protective nature towards his sister is now starting to show.

Sunsetriver ~ No Prophecy ~ 30 Moons~ Warrior ~ Apprentice: Palepaw ~ Crush?: Pearshell (developing crush) ~ Tags: Hawkshadow ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Sunsetriver’s fur stood up on end when Hawkshadow spoke to her from behind. Facing him, she replied “n-n-nothing. W-wasn’t thinking o-of a-anything Hawkshadow”

LiamTheHedgehog wrote:Applepaw ~ No Prophecy ~ 7 Moons~ Apprentice ~ Mentor: Goldrush ~ Crush?: Tigerpaw ~ Tags: Open! ~ Mentions: N/A ~

Applepaw was already asleep in the apprentice den for some reason.
LiamTheHedgehog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌸 v, ⚔ v, ☁️ ix, ☾ viii

Postby Zyn » Mon May 03, 2021 3:47 pm

🌸xxA r c h s o n gxx🌸
═════════════════════════════
🌸 Caretaker || Molly || 31 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Echokit & Bumblesight & Hollyspring 🌸
      Archsong watched with amusement as her kit dropped into the hunters crouch. It was nice to see her kit practicing his hunting moves like this and for a moment she felt a pang or sorrow, she would miss moments like this when Echokit became a warrior. Sure she had the other kits to look after but there was a certain bond that she had with Echokit that she didn't have with the other kits. Before she could dwell on such things she suddenly noticed what it was that her beloved kit was hunting. Bumblesight's tail was the source of her kits attention. Hurrying forward she just barely made it time to bundle the kit aside before his sharp claws could close on the warriors tail. The moment the kit tumbled to the ground he was back up and she quickly pinned him to the ground with a warning look. When he stilled she looked over at the two warriors with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry Bumblesight, it seems Echokit decided your tail was a good target. I'll make sure he knows not to go pouncing on unsuspecting tails" she meowed quietly. Then she glanced at Echokit and nodded towards the warrior, prompting her kit to give his own apology.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxE c h o k i txx
⚔ Kit || Tom || 5 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Archsong & Bumblesight & Hollyspring ⚔
      Echokit's bright gaze caught sight of something slithering on the ground, practically bursting with excitement he dropped into the hunters crouch. With his belly fur brushing the ground he drew himself forward his eyes never leaving the snake just behind Bumblesight. When he was a tail length away from the snake he stopped and waggled his hind quarters as he prepared to leap. When he was sure of his landing point he leaped forward, paw outstretched towards the snake. But he never made it to his target, a large paw bundled him to the side and he crashed to the ground with a yowl of protest. He tumbled to the ground and the moment his side touched the ground he was leaping to his paws. However the large bulk of his mother was in the way and her big paw quickly pinned him to the ground. A warning look made him think twice about protesting and he stilled. When his mother was sure he wasn't going to attack Bumblesight's tail again she let him up and nodded towards the warrior prompting him to apologize to the tom. "Sorry Bumblesight, I shouldn't have tried to attack your tail" he meowed.
☁️xxM a p l e c l o u dxx☁️
☁️ Elder || Molly || 34 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Hazelkit ☁️
      Movement in the corner of Maplecloud's eye caught the molly's attention and she glanced towards it. The source was the young kit Hazelkit, pricking her ears with interest she watched the kit stalk forward. The technique wasn't perfect yet, there was room to improve but it was impressive that the young kit had caught on so quickly. It meant that they stood a good chance of picking up on modified techniques just as quickly. Pushing herself to her paws she tucked her lame leg up by her belly and hopped over to Hazelkit. When she was side by side with the kit she dropped into a crouch next to the kit and began stalking forward at the same pace. It was hard there was no doubt about that, but it would help that Hazelkit didn't have to unlearn any techniques. Hopefully whomever got Hazelkit as an apprentice would see the potential in the kit. With that thought she glanced at Miragestar curiously, hopefully the leader was seeing this. "Your doing well" she mewed to Hazelkit.
xxC e d a r s i g h txx
☾ Warrior || Tom || 15 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Mothmouth & Silentpaw ☽
      Cedarsight shifted slightly as he took another bite of the half eaten vole between his paws. As he chewed he nudged the vole towards Mothmouth, the two were sharing the mouse he had caught. The hunting had gone well, after he had caught the mouse he had managed to catch another mouse a vole and a wren. Though he had messed up catching the wren and had stepped on a twig that had sent the wren fleeing into the sky. He had managed to catch the wren with an impressive leap but not before the bird had let out a warning call that had sent the other prey running to safety. Now he was sharing the mouse with Mothmouth, who had expressed interest in eating the mouse when he had caught it. Shifting slightly he pulled his gaze away from the black tom and glanced at the sky almost nervously. It was getting late which meant that he would soon have to curl into his nest. The idea of sleeping sent a ripple of unease down his spine. He had managed to avoid sleeping the past couple of days and he knew he would have to soon. However the fear of getting a vision whilst he slept made him uneasy. With a shudder he turned his anxious stare on his paws. "It was good hunting today, we should hunt together more."

A second cat joining them drew Cedarsight's attention and he peered at the cat out of the corner of his eye. It was Silentpaw, the apprentice had crouched next to him and he flicked his ears in greeting. Normally he would have greeted the molly by brushing her shoulder with his tail but his mind was buzzing with anxiety and he couldn't focus enough to greet her properly. Almost as though he realized that he hadn't greeted her properly he pressed his side against hers briefly, trying to ignore the tremors that ran through him. Silentpaw was only a moon younger than him and so he had spent the majority of his apprenticeship with her and was fairly close with her. They were good friends and he felt bad that he hadn't talked to her recently. He had been so wrapped up in his own anxiety recently that he hadn't talked to her as much as he should. It was time to remedy that and he flicked his tail against her shoulder as he turned his anxious gaze on her. "How was training today?" he asked.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me