☀BrushClan - Warrior Cat power rp - O&A☀

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ✩BrushClan - Warrior Cat power rp - O&A✩

Postby k9inpants » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:17 pm

(I should hope not! I don't really have anything to say until Snowbird comes back and sends out patrols. If Snowbird's owner doesn't, I'll just have Icestar do it)

Burningheart wrote:
Burningheart - She-cat - Fire breath - Dark Forest - Dead

Burningheart sat in a shady clearing, thinking. Her fur was dirty and unkempt. Her belly was dim and cool. I will come to the kit tonight. The she-cat vowed silently. Then my plan will begin! She grinned, sharp fangs as black as ash.

Icestar wrote:
Icestar - She-cat - Ice powers - Leader - 76 moons

Icestar decided to start cooling the camp while she waited for Snowbird. The icy she-cat sat down in the middle of camp and did what she had done nearly every day for most of her life. The cold overtook her, and she let it, her fur frosting over and her breath billowing out in puffy white clouds.

Sweetscent wrote:
Sweetscent - Tom - Can grow extra body parts - Warrior - 40 moons

Sweetscent jumped as Opalpaw bumped in to him. "Oh, my! Hello Opalpaw, good morning, and you're fine, I was just sitting here, not paying attention." The sweet-smelling tom's two mouths moved in unison. His voice now had a strange, echo-y effect that he didn't quite like. Sweetscent gave himself a little shake and turned to Honeymist. She was giving him a very odd look. With a smile, he added, "That's alright!" After a second, he also added, "Have you seen Snowbird? Or have patrols already been sent for the morning?"

Trickeyes wrote:
Trickeyes - Tom - Illusion - Warrior - 39 moons

Trickeyes walked to the apprentice den, sticking his head in. "Ashpaw, we are going for morning hunting practice. Are you awake?" As he talked, the small tom put his still-groggy mind to turning his fur color back to solid white and making himself appear larger. His eyes flashed blue for a few seconds.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬