A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby green. » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:41 am

|| on mobile

Cloverpaw grinned, ecstatic. She followed Darkpaw, making sure to keep her paws light as to not startle the prey, as they walked she sniffed the air, not picking out any fresh scents. She could smell a squirrel, but the sent didn’t seem fresh at all. “Are you excited?” She asked, grinning.

Frostbriar looked at the she-cat. “Alright, where do you want to head?” He didn’t like leaving his sister alone, but he knew that he wouldn’t be able to protect her forever, so instead he put his focus back onto the she-cat
"Night falls
With gravity
The earth turns
From sanity"

L - they/them - est
x | x | x
l
u
n
a
r
green.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:22 am

I take it I need to update Sunflare and Creamflower as mates on the front page? ;)
This roleplay is picking up like crazy, already two litters of kits on the way and Beestar close to kitting. There are gonna be lots of little paws running around the Clans! x)

@CJ, well, I'm glad you still had fun!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind, Tigerblaze Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r flicked her tail dismissively. "I'm fine," she mewed. "But that's exactly what I wanted to speak with you about - I'd like to request that you or Ivypaw remain in camp. I want a medicine cat present when I kit. Blizzardclaw is leading the Clan to the Gathering tonight, and I'll be remaining here. Would you like to go and leave Ivypaw here, or do you think she can handle herself enough to go alone?"

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f twitched an ear, deciding how to answer. "I'm fine," she finally answered. "Are you sure, though? It seems like something is on your mind."

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r broke into a purr. "Not so bad yourself," he complimented her back, though his chest puffed with pride. "I wonder when the others will be back." He sat down, flicking his tail over his paws, trying to ignore the delicious scent of the fresh-kill at his feet. His tongue swept over his jaws, his mouth beginning to water.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s dipped her head. "I know she will," the silver tabby agreed, padding in step with the medicine cat. "I hope Streamstar makes her a warrior after this, she deserves it, you know."

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w smiled brightly, excited. "Okay, Mistflower!" She gave her father a quick nuzzle, calling out, "Bye, Deertail!" Over her shoulder, before she ran off into the forest. She loved hunting - her mentor had taught her well, and already the scents of forest wildlife tickled her nose.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags:
D e e r t a i l nuzzled his daughter's head before she bounded off into the forest. "You've down well with her," he said, nodding after her. "I never thought she'd be so...excited, so serve her Clan. She was always so frightened." He sat his fresh-kill down and sat down. "Foxcloud is...I don't know," he said with a sigh, leaning closer to her. "Sometimes its like I don't exist to her. It was going great, we were having so much fun hunting, and then a patrol showed up. She pulled away from me and as soon as they left, she dashed off...like she didn't want any of the cats on the patrol to know...I'm being as obvious as I can."

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags: Southstar
H o n e y flicked her ear, undaunted by Southstar's scolding. "I am proud of both of my kits," she mewed. "They all bear strong warrior blood. Even though Streamspot hates me, and my youngest doesn't even know me...I'm still proud." She rolled on her side, pressed up against him. "Perhaps I'll bring you a tom-kit, this time..."
(aaaaaaaaand we'll let them do their thing x))
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:57 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:Daydream
He looked at Nightwish. "It's odd isn't it?" he asked almost quietly. He thought to himself quietly, I sound like an idiot to her probably. He dropped his head and licked his chest fur awkwardly. Star Clan why did you do this to me? he asked his ancestors in his mind.

Goldenrose
She carried a squirrel and a vole back to where the group started. She dropped them by swiftbadger. "Has anyone seen frostbriar? " she asked
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:03 am

EventingMyAppy wrote:|| on mobile
Frostbriar looked at the she-cat. “Alright, where do you want to head?” He didn’t like leaving his sister alone, but he knew that he wouldn’t be able to protect her forever, so instead he put his focus back onto the she-cat

For Goldenrose^
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:09 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw sighed once as he did catch Bearpaw’s rolling eyes but decided to not say anything. He knew his apprentice was a bit hyper and playful, he did hope she did calm down some overall. “Alright, first thing when creeping up on someone you want to figure out which way the wind is going so you know if they will be able to scent you before they see you. It’s the same as hunting in that way Bearpaw.”
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe glanced at her and shakes his head some as he didn’t believe Dappleleaf. “You’re lying,” he told her as he kept his eyes forward while they walked. “And I’ll be fine. Nothing worth fretting about.”
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Deertail| Mentions:
    “Thank you, she just lacks confidence but I know she is going to be a great warrior. She gains some I think everyday and is less scared too that way,” Mistflower told Deertail as she glanced after apprentice before glancing at her friend. “Well.... maybe she is just scared to be close to anyone, she’s not even close to Russetswirl anymore now that Willowsong is in Starclan,” she pointed out to him before sighing. “Maybe you just tell her how you feel if nothing else is working.”
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: open| Mentions: Deertail
    Foxcloud finished up her food before she had glanced around the camp, wondering why Deertail hadn’t finished gathering up his fresh kill yet. Maybe she shouldn’t try to push him away, she did care for him quite a lot. But she did still have some sort of feelings for Southstar, though those feelings were going no where compared to how she felt with Deertail, he did seem at least interested in her.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Stagpaw lead the others, her ears listening to the forest contently as she kept her eyes out for anything surprising. She didn’t smell anything out of the ordinary either, besides the kitty pet that was fading as they were moving in the opposite direction.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl nodded some as he listened the pretty queen beside him. “I hope so too but I doubt they’ll do it tonight since tonight is the gathering. It’d probably be a few nights from now if anything,” he pointed out to Acornspots.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:17 am

@Cas, yep, Sunflare and Creamflower are definitely official now. ;)

OakClan

Sunflare licked the she-cat's forehead, feeling his heart swell with love for her. "Thank you," he purred softly, rubbing his nose tenderly against her cheek, "for accepting me." He had always been told by others that he was too straightforward, too extreme, too spontaneous, but now, finally, he had found a she-cat who loved and accepted him for who he was--and who he loved more than any cat he'd ever known. He straightened up a bit. "I know we got a bit distracted, but are you still up for a hunt? We'd better bring something back, or else our clanmates will wonder what we were doing out here," he laughed.

Once again, Riverstripe began to feel a bit unnecessary. Every cat on the patrol, except for himself, was clearly interested in and concerned with what the other was feeling. But him? Well, he had feelings for someone too, but no one he was patrolling with--and certainly no one who would reciprocate them. I should have just kept hunting by myself. He certainly hadn't been any lonelier then than he was now. Shaking his head to clear it, he finally spoke up. "I think I'm going to go hunt this way," he meowed, nodding towards the denser part of the forest. "It helps to split up. I'll meet up with you guys, okay?"

EagleClan

Nightwish nodded. "It is." Even though she had never seen or heard StarClan for herself, from what she'd heard from stories they always seemed to be rather vague and cryptic. "What if you went to the Moonstone?" she suggested. "You can talk to them directly there, right? Couldn't you ask for answers there?"

Even without looking directly at her, Darkpaw could sense Cloverpaw's excitement--and it annoyed him. "Excited?" he echoed, giving her an odd look. "About what, hunting? We hunt every day. It's just our duty, not a game." He sighed, apparently having lost interest in hunting already, but still keeping his senses alert for any signs of prey. He didn't want to come back empty-pawed, after all.

"Thanks!" Littleflower purred, seemingly back in her usual, cheery mood. "I'm sure they'll be back soon." She licked a paw and drew it over her face, sitting in silence for a bit, but it had only been a moment or two before she broke it again. "So...are things with Acornspots still the same?" She knew that ever since the badger incident when they were apprentices, Acornspots had distanced herself from her brother. Come to think of it, Goldenrose was rather cold towards Daydream since he'd become a medicine cat as well. What's up with all these she-cats pulling away from their brothers? she wondered sadly. She had no brothers, but she'd always felt that if she did, she would have loved and stuck by them no matter what. It made her sad to see families falling apart--and especially over things that they had no control over.

Southstar wasn't sure how long he had lain there with Honey, until he glanced up at the sky and saw that it was already sunhigh. Mouse-dung! he thought. The others would probably be wondering where he was by now. Had they started Stagpaw's assessment yet? He hoped not. Pulling away from her, he straightened up and gave his fur a few licks. "I need to get going," he told her, not making eye contact. "But I meant what I said before. This really does need to be the last time you come here; you made your choice when you left, and it's not fair for you to keep coming back and reminding your former clanmates of you." He turned to her at last, his gaze tender but his tone firm. "You're not as feral as you think you are. If any cat besides me had found you, they wouldn't have been so kind--and if I find you here again, I won't be either. If you really love your daughters, you'll stay away." With one last wave of his tail, he bounded off.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:37 am

Creamflower smiles as she looks at Sunflare, purring. Upon hearing him offering her to still hunt, she suddenly remembers Beestar being close to kitting. "Sure," she said. "But I think we should be quick about it. Beestar is heavily pregnant and I want to make sure I am there for her along with Robinwind or Ivypaw."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:38 am

PSA:

You might have noticed by now, but the front page has changed a bit! I cleaned it up a little, and separated the Allegiances into their own posts, since there was a lot of information for both.

Also! The front page now accommodates crushes! I added a couple that I was aware of, but if any of your characters have a crush you'd like me to add, let me know and I'll put it up. Either here or by PM is fine!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r flicked her tail dismissively. "I'm fine," she mewed. "But that's exactly what I wanted to speak with you about - I'd like to request that you or Ivypaw remain in camp. I want a medicine cat present when I kit. Blizzardclaw is leading the Clan to the Gathering tonight, and I'll be remaining here. Would you like to go and leave Ivypaw here, or do you think she can handle herself enough to go alone?"

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f turned to Riverstripe as he spoke. When the tom bounded off, she turned back to Weaselstripe. "He's right. We'd better split up." She bounded off in the direction he'd gone, hoping to catch up with him and apologize for how awkward things had gotten. Before disappearing into the forest, she glanced over her shoulder at Weaselstripe. You're lying, too, you know. Once the thought had passed she pounced into the undergrowth.

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w dropped the herbs on the ground so he can speak before prodding the pile with his paw. "I just didn't know what to do with these," he mewed. "I'll be happy to help you store them, if you'll show me how."

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r twitched an ear uncomfortably. "They're still the same," he admitted, his paws scrabbling restlessly in the grass. "Not that I've done very much to help the situation...she's all patrolling, hunting, whatever warrior duties she can do, she's doing them. I don't think I've seen her sleep past dawn since we were kits. It seems like she does what she can to keep herself busy - and away from me." His claws dug into the grass now, having extended with frustration as he spoke.
The tom shook his large gray head. "I'm sorry," he mewed. "I know you're just trying to make conversation, I shouldn't be getting worked up."

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s nodded. "That makes sense," she told the elder. She watched the way his muscles moved under his handsome coat as he walked. "Have you ever thought about coming out of retirement, being a warrior?" she asked. "I know you've been a fantastic medicine cat and have retired with honor, but...you're still not that old, you know? Most warriors retire when they're much older than you. I bet you've still got plenty of fight in you!"

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
-hunting, not gonna write it out rn-

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Mistflower
D e e r t a i l nodded with understanding. "You're right," he agreed. "I haven't seen her around the elder's den much lately..." The tom pushed to his paws, determination shining in his eyes. "You're right, Mistflower! I should tell her how I feel!"

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
H o n e y was left in silence as Southstar bounded off into the forest. "Oh, don't worry," she murmured to herself. "This won't be the last of me you see, Southstar...you know that as well as I do." She smirked, noting how the leader hadn't even bothered to groom his fur thoroughly in his hurry. He was bound to reek of kittypet...and other things, perhaps. She straightened herself up, giving her short silver fur a few licks. Honey pushed to her paws and padded off, back towards her garden. Now only to wait until nightfall. By that point, she'd forgotten why she had even wondered into the forest to begin with.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:46 am

//so many kits!!!!! also the front page looks great cas!

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Beestar
Robinwind wasn't so sure about Beestar's dismissal of his concern. "Oh. I'll stay." It wasn't that he didn't trust Ivypaw, but she was a young apprentice and he hadn't gotten a chance to train her about kitting yet. Besides, it would be her first gathering, and it would be a shame if she couldn't go. "Ivypaw is responsible enough to handle herself at the gathering." EagleClan might be surprised to see OakClan arrive without their leader or medicine cat, but it was probably better this way. Besides, he'd get to see Daydream and Russetswirl at the half moon. "And I also wanted to talk to you about something that happened on patrol. Something I was worried about?"
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Feb 21, 2020 12:10 pm

Lookin good! You can go ahead and add Riverstripe's crush on Beestar to the list ;) Also maybe the DappleXWeaselXFallen triangle?

OakClan

Riverstripe had only gone a short distance when he heard pawsteps and rustling behind him, and spun around to see Dappleleaf. "Oh, hey, Dappleleaf," he mewed, a bit confused as to why she was following him. "Can I help you?"

Sunflare nodded. In his confession he had nearly forgotten about how close Beestar was to kitting. "Of course, you're right," he mewed. "We'll catch something quick and then head back." Swiveling his ears, he set off through the forest. It wasn't long before he spotted a rabbit, nibbling on a blade of grass not far off. "I have an idea," he whispered to Creamflower, staying low to the ground so as not to let the rabbit hear. "You hide here. I'll go around and scare it towards you. When you hear me yowl, you jump out and catch it, okay?"

EagleClan

"No, no, I don't mind listening," Littleflower assured him quickly. She let out a sigh. "I just wish there was something I could do to help. But I'm sure she still cares about you. When my sisters died as kits, my father distanced himself from me and my mother too. I think he just..." Her gaze looked clouded over for a moment. "I think he was just afraid of losing us too. He didn't want to be attached, because he didn't want to feel that pain ever again, you know?" She shrugged. "I'm not sure if that's what it is in Acornspots' case, but I wouldn't be surprised."

Once far away from his encounter with the kittypet, Southstar stopped for a moment to finish grooming the rest of his ruffled fur. He found a patch of mushrooms and rolled in it; even if he smelled of mushroom, it was better than smelling of kittypet, and if anyone asked, he'd just say that he wanted to get the kittypet stench out of his fur--which was true. But even so, guilt prickled beneath his pelt. He knew his clanmates trusted him, and he didn't want to betray that trust; what would they think if they knew the truth about him? What would Streamspot think? Shaking his head, he stood up and continued on his way, following the scent of the patrol to catch up with them.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me