A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby CJClaire » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:19 am

//i might not be able to reply much more today, I have a hockey game tonight!

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags:
Elmshade finished cleaning her paws and laid down in the sun, her eyes growing heavy. She had been up early that morning to go hunting, and she'd probably be up late either guarding camp or going to the gathering, and so a nap sounded great. Besides, the sun was warm and comforting. The warrior shuffled onto the ground, purring, shutting her eyes.

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Beestar, Tigerblaze
Robinwind sat down, dipping his head to Beestar, and then looking to Tigerblaze while he spoke. Robinwind would share his vision when the warrior was finished, and once they had figured out a plan about the cat in the tunnels. After all, that had been the problem that had effected everyone. There wasn't anything much he could say on the matter, Tigerblaze had done a good job of talking about it, and Robinwind wouldn't have known much about scenting dangers around it. He nervously fidgeted a bit when Tigerblaze said it couldn't have been a cat. That was relieving, in some ways, to know that neither EagleClan nor any rouges were out there killing cats for no reason. But that left an entire other realm of potential threats.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:35 am

(Streamspot says ---> :shock: :o )

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ open ||

Streamspot slowed her pace. You're not an apprentice anymore you are deputy of your clan! She scolded herself internally. She knew she was acting ridiculous but part of her wanted to turn around and do more than just chase that kittypet off. Thank goodness Southstar had been out with them to make sure that they didn't have to engage her. Taking a few deep breaths as the moved she eventually came to a halt at the clearing. "Okay Stagpaw. You're leading the patrol from here."

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 6 moons || OakClan Apprentice || tagged ~ Blizzardclaw ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw's jumped off her leaf and her chest puffed out. "I'd like to see them try!" She nodded excitedly. "Yes! And then I want to beat the other apprentices back to camp so I can practice it on them!" She smiled already thinking of the perfect hiding spot and how shocked the older apprentices would be when she ambushed them.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:18 am

@pawprints, you called it when you said you sensed drama there, lol

@Cj, good luck with your game and have fun!!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Robinwind, Tigerblaze Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r let her ears flatten a bit. Her expression changed almost methodically from the gentle, easy-going leader that she was to a hardened, stern look; authoritative, gracefully in power. "The Gathering is tonight," she mewed, her voice firm. "I do not want to scare our Clan, and cats need their rest. The tunnels have been home to traveling animals in the past; they always move on. They're not a good, safe home for anything. At dawn tomorrow, Tigerblaze, you will lead a patrol to the tunnels to try and find scents. And bury the cat's body as you're leaving, will you? Too many corpses lie down there already." Her ear twitched in concern - the thought scared her, the ghosts that were buried in the tunnels, and knowing something viscous had ended up in them was even worse. "Take no apprentices with you -"
Beestar stopped with a sigh. Three apprentices had been on the patrol - she was sure that soon the whole Clan would know what had happened, which put her in a difficult position. "When I announce who's attending the Gathering I will bring it up. You're patrol will leave at dawn. Blizzardclaw will remain here to protect the Clan, but whoever else accompanies you is in your paws. Please make sure the apprentices don't terrify their Clanmates, will you? We don't want them more involved than they already are. Especially the younger ones, such as your own." She pushed herself to her paws, waving her tail in dismissal at Tigerblaze before halting with a wince from a sharp pain in her stomach. A chill rain up her spine.
"Robinwind, I need to speak with you," she mewed.

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A; Crush: Weaselstripe Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f didn't speak as she fell in step beside Riverstripe and Fallenstone. She picked up her pass, suppressing a sigh. I shouldn't worry about it... Nonetheless, she trotted forward to catch up with Weaselstripe. "Are you okay?"

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w purred in response to Robinwind's thanks, but felt a bit put off. The medicine cat had looked at him so...strangely. Jackdawpaw felt hot under his pelt, but was unable to ask the medicine cat due to the herbs in his jaws. Once they arrived at camp, Tigerblaze and Robinwind headed towards Beestar. Jackdawpaw stood awkwardly with the herbs. Splashpaw and Elmshade had split, likely to train, and with the other two cats talking to Beestar, Jackdawpaw was left to look around him for Ivypaw. I'm sure she'll know where to put these up.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r collected his vole and rabbit. He padded away from the stream towards where the patrol had split. He sat down, surveying his own prey. He enjoyed rabbit, though he knew he wouldn't be tasting its flesh, as it would likely go towards feeding his Clanmates.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s nodded. "That's unfair," she mewed to the apprentice. "Your injury isn't your fault. I don't think Southstar, Streamspot, or any other warrior thinks you don't deserve to earn your place with us. You've trained hard." She smiled at the apprentice when Streamspot spoke. "Well, there you go," she said, bumping Stagpaw's flank.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w dipped her head before charging off into the undergrowth. She kept her jaws open, scenting for her father. Mistflower was right - his scent was present and fresh. Peering through the undergrowth, she could see him scraping dirt off of fresh-kill. Smirking, Quiverpaw crept around him in a circle, following the wind.
With a ferocious yowl, she leaped, but misjudged, landing just behind him. She quickly tried to recover herself by bouncing off again from her landing spot, knocking his hindquarters off balance.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags:
D e e r t a i l hissed as he felt a connection of paws to his rump. Too alarmed to wonder why claws were sheathed, her whirled around, his own sliding out, fur rising -
And he was met by Quiverpaw's wide, triumphant eyes. His fur flattened and he broke into a purr. "Seems you've been working hard today," he purred, glancing around for Mistflower.

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags: Southstar
H o n e y flinched slightly as Southstar mentioned her daughter. "My kits are happy in the Clan," she mewed insistently, weaving her body underneath the leader's chin before lying in the grass, lazily batting at him with a paw. "You know me so well," she purred, stretching to her full length, letting her soft Kittypet-paws touch his pelt. "What can I say, Southstar? You know I've always been drawn to the forest...and, well, the toms in the forest." She rolled onto her stomach, her head on her paws, gazing up at him oh-so-innocently. "Oh, Southstar...you know I'd never take a mate that was soft and plump from Housefolk's food. You know my instincts are far too...feral for that."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:15 pm

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: camp | mate/crush: none | tags: Jackdawpaw

Ivypaw walked to the medicine cat den to put away the herbs she gathered. She s couldnt get over the dead body, she was lost in thought before she walked back put, she saw Jackdawpaw standing looking rather... confused? "Hey Jackdawpaw" she chuckled limping over to the apprentice. The she cat did have some feelings for the tom, but one it was never gonna happen. Ivypaw watched Jackdawpaw as she then groomed herself as she had bits of herbs in her long fluffy coat
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:23 pm

OakClan

Sunflare felt as if the sun were shining inside him. A loud purr rumbled in his throat and he was smiling from ear to ear as he pressed his face against Creamflower's, nuzzling the she-cat softly. (Fade?)

"In my defense, it's the best one I have to tell," Riverstripe chuckled in response. He began to follow Weaselstripe, beckoning for Fallenstone to follow with his tail.

Tigerblaze listened silently as Beestar instructed him on what to do the next morning before giving a nod when she had finished speaking. "I understand." When the leader dismissed him with a flick of her tail, he seemed to hesitate for only a second, glancing in Robinwind's direction, as if he felt he should be there too. But he quickly dipped his head and padded away, leaving the two to talk. He knew even deputies weren't always involved in every private conversation, but...

EagleClan

When Littleflower saw Swiftbadger's rabbit, her distracted look turned to an impressed one. "Wow, great catch!" she complimented around her mouthful of prey. It was fitting that the tom was named Swiftkit when he was born; he was definitely one of the fastest and best hunters in the clan, at least in her opinion.

"Of course they are," Southstar agreed. "But one was too young to even remember you, while the other remembers you almost every day--leaving her. Don't you see how any reminder of you is painful to her?" He shook his head. Then, with almost a defeated-sounding sigh, he sprawled out in the grass next to her, allowing his dark tabby pelt to brush against hers. (Aaand fade)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Daydream
He looked at Nightwish. "It's odd isn't it?" he asked almost quietly. He thought to himself quietly, I sound like an idiot to her probably. He dropped his head and licked his chest fur awkwardly. Star Clan why did you do this to me? he asked his ancestors in his mind.
Last edited by Tainted~Wings on Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Creamflower purrs and nuzzles Sunflare, twinning her tail with his. This can be a fresh start for me now that I have a mate who I dont have to keep a secret from my Clan. she thought. I still love Sebastian and I hope he is okay, wherever he is. But for now, I can enjoy being with a tom who will always be here for me. (Sure thing!)
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:07 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Bearpaw | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw laughed softly and nodded a bit. “We will work on it then, but you are not surprising them with it tonight. That’s not nice Bearpaw,” he told her before they arrived to the training area.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Riverstripe, Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe shook just head some at Riverstripe and sighs as the other told the young warriors that it was his best story he had. He didn’t have a crazy apprenticeship, it was quite normal until his father became deputy. He felt like he had to work harder only then which made him become a warrior sooner than some others. Though one thing he wanted more than anything was if his mother could of been there too.
    “Yeah I’m fine,” he sighs once as Dappleleaf had caught up to him. “Just was thinking about stuff... are you okay?”
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw | Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw & Deertail| Mentions:
    Mistflower had smiled proudly as she had watched her apprentice surprise Deertail. She soon came out of the undergrowth where she had been watching from, heading over to them. “Excellent work Quiverpaw,” she purred happily before she looked at Deertail. “Nothing she couldn’t handle. Clearly startled one of the best warriors in the clan,” she teased the warrior before she nuzzled Quiverpaw’s shoulder proudly. “I need you to do your hunting for the clan today and then you can rest up for the gathering. I’m sure you’re going.”
    The queen moved closer to the tom, nuzzling her friends shoulder once. “Where’s your special friend? You two looked inseparable this morning,” she asked Deertail, being blunt was her forte sometimes. She knew Deertail had been pining after Foxcloud for awhile who didn’t seem to return the favor so she thought.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: open| Mentions: Deertail
    Foxcloud sighed as she sprinted off, catching the piece of prey before she carried it to one of her spots of her kill from before. She frowned as she felt alone again, she'd rather be alone - it was easier for her. She couldn't hurt ones feelings if nobody was close to her. Of course she felt empty now without being with Deertail as it did get lonely.
    She sighed as she could scent the main hunting patrol heading her way and she didn't quite want to deal with them. So she began to pick up her kills, heading back to camp once she got them all. She put them into the pile upon arriving into it and took one of the pieces for herself before heading to the far end of camp, wanting to be alone as she noticed everyone that was in camp talking to one another. She didn't want to join in. And she knew Deertail would be back soon anyway, he would probably talk to her unless she did screw things up all the way. Then again she could be done with her food by then and would be taking a nap before the gathering tonight.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    "Okay Streamspots,” she dipped her head once as she was told to take over the patrol. She was a bit nervous now, leading one and being on a patrol seemed like very different things. She had relaxed some at Acornspots faith in her before she went to take the lead.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    As Stagpaw went to the front of the patrol, Russetswirl joined along aside Acornspots and made sure his good ear was beside her. “She’ll do fine,” he promised Acornspots before he glanced at Streamspots.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:25 pm

//thanks cas! the game went well even though we lost it was a lot of fun!!!

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: open
Elmshade finished cleaning her paws and laid down in the sun, her eyes growing heavy. She had been up early that morning to go hunting, and she'd probably be up late either guarding camp or going to the gathering, and so a nap sounded great. Besides, the sun was warm and comforting. The warrior shuffled onto the ground, purring, shutting her eyes.

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Beestar, Tigerblaze
Robinwind listened as Beestar told Tigerblaze what to do in the morning. He couldn't help but be worried for the warrior. Tigerblaze was strong, and there was no doubt that he was the best choice, but he didn't want anyone to get hurt. The tunnels had always felt like a bad sign to Robinwind, and he thought it might be best to leave them alone. But Beestar was smart, and the leader. Her decision would be good. "Be careful, Tigerblaze." He said to the tom before he padded away.

Now alone with Beestar, he focused on her. He frowned as she winced. That wasn't a good sign, not at all. "I needed to talk to you too, but are you okay, Beestar?" He stood up and moved towards her, worried. "I think you should lay down, rest a little. You're pushing yourself a lot for being so close to having kits." The leader's health was more important than his vision, that could wait for now.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:55 am

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ Stagpaw, Acornspots, and Russetswirl ||

Streamspot forced herself to concentrate on the moment. She followed right behind Acornspots and kept her mouth open constantly scenting the air. She could still faintly smell Honey but she chose instead to focus on the rest of the smells. Bird nearby, the scent markers, a multitude of pollen smells, and faint two-legs.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 6 moons || apprentice || tagged ~ Blizzardclaw ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw rolled her eyes when she thought her mentor couldn't see. Normally she would continue on with her attack plan anyways but since the gathering was tonight she figured she should at least try and follow her mentor's orders. She jumped into the sand whacked some of it into the air. "Okay what first!" she meowed brightly.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me