W a r r i o r D o g s || SkyPack

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: W a r r i o r D o g s || SkyPack

Postby Meowmocha » Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:08 pm

♣ Jackdawfeather ♣

Male Belgian Shepherd ∞ 37 moons ∞ SkyPack Warrior
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With an enormous yawn, Jackdawfeather awoke, stretching. His sister was already gone, he saw. She almost always woke earlier than he did. Earlier than a lot of dogs, really. Jackdawfeather gave a small pant of laughter, then headed out of the warriors' den to start the day. The prey pile was small and pitiful, he noticed with disappointment. But perhaps he would come across some decent prey while out patrolling.
He took a decent-sized bird, knowing he would be hungry early in the patrol otherwise. He was in the middle of eating when Nightfire and Quickleap entered the camp, some strangers with them. Enemies or wanting to join? Jackdawfeather wondered. He listened, somewhat distracted from his meal, as he tried to determine who these other dogs were. Two outpackers and a dog from another pack, it seemed. He fidgeted, wanting to know more, to ask questions, but held his tongue, watching silently as the scene played out.

♣♣♣
Last edited by Meowmocha on Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:11 pm

x B L I Z Z A R D S T A R
    xxxxxxxxxrank. alphaxxxage. 47 moonsxxxapp. nonexxxcrush. nonexxxlocation. campxxxtags. nightfire, quickleap & co xx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent Blizzardstar listened to Quickleap with a small smile on her face when he mentioned about a hunting patrol. it would definitely be beneficial to her in two ways, the first more prey for the clan and secondly so she, as quickleap had said, could assess their hunting skills. "what a good idea quickleap" she looked over at Flaming and Darkness "I'm going to introduce myself, I will talk to mossbrook once azurepaw and blackrose are finished healing her. come along" she stood up and walked over to the siblings. Her stride and the way she held herself showed authority and a sense of pride yet her eyes glistened with a softness and understanding. She had once been a loner too, and here she was, looking at two other loners ready to welcome them into the clan just as she had been all those moons ago. she knew certain members would not be thrilled at the prospect but they would have to deal with it, and blizzardstar would make quick work of reminding however it was to back down and leave the new members alone.

"Hello, I believe you are Flaming and Darkness. I am Blizzardstar leader of Skypack, welcome to the pack. It is lucky you came to us, some other packs would not be so open to welcoming strangers into their territory, let alone camps" she offered a small smile and wag of the tail to show she meant no harm whatsoever "now, before we begin, I would like to take you both on a patrol of Skypacks territory, and assess a few of your skills and where we may need to help better them, before that can occur I must ask that you are willing to join pack life. it will be a different life the loner life you have lived so far. you will have tasks to do and will have to work as part of a larger team, and respect the warrior code which will be taught to you. you will be treated with respect and as a clan member should you wish to join us. so I ask you now, are you willing to join the pack?" she knew perhaps she should have given them more time to think about it, but the clan was small and weak, if shadowpack or any of the other packs attached them, they would certainly face heavy losses, and could quite easily lose over half the pack, something she did not wish to see occur.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:02 am

Creambloom
female - Canaan dog - warrior - no apprentice - crush: open - tags: OPEN

She walked out of the warrior's den, watching her clanmates, only to recognize that again she was slept a little bit too late, but was it a big matter when she was not even needed anywhere.

Flaming
female - wolfdog husky mix - a loner - crush: open - tags: Quickleap, Blizzardstar

She flicked her ears back and front, bot really knowing what to think as she didn't could believe that going inside a packs home could be this easy and without any resistance "...Yes, I a Flaming...Yes...we're there to join a pack" she said silently. Her eyes looking behind the leader seeing some other dogs here and there watching at them.

Darkness
male - wolfdog husky mix - loner crush: open - tags: Quickleap, Blizzardstar

He sighed looking around the clearing, still pretty confused even if they decided to come to the pack by themselves "yes, I am Darkness...." he said after his sister, looking over at Blizzardstar's second question "yes, we would not be standing here in your camp, if we was not serious about join a pack" he told the female-dog.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echoflame17 » Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:36 am

x B L I Z Z A R D S T A R
    xxxxxxxxxrank. alphaxxxage. 47 moonsxxxapp. nonexxxcrush. nonexxxlocation. campxxxtags. nightfire, quickleap & co xx
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

indent she smiled a small smile of relief as her tail wagged slightly. if a few more members joined the pack they would just be enough dogs to protect the clan should anything happen. she knew perhaps she shouldn't think so negatively about the other packs but there had been spats and full planned fights before in the past and at the moment skypack was in no place to win a fight should one occur. as her mother always used to say, 'one has to be prepared for the worst in life, as well the good'.

"good. one more thing before we go...how did you hear of the packs? skypack will happily accept any new members. I know it may seem sort of odd that you have been accepted so quickly and easily into the pack but, we are a much smaller team of dogs compared to the other four packs in the clan. should one of the four decide to attach us, we would face serious casualties, should two attack...well we could be whipped out." she paused slightly, mentally criticising herself for being so pessimistic, something she normally was not "I do not mean to speak so negatively, but one must always be prepared. I can reassure you there is no war, nor are any of the other packs likely to attach us at this moment in time, or any time in the near future. they have their own things to concern themselves with. in the mean time, we are happy to welcome any dog who wishes to join. the camp has been feeling rather empty, it would be nice to see it bustling with life again." she was certainly curious to know where they had heard about the packs from, incase there were perhaps others like the two siblings looking for a pack to become their home. as she waited patiently for an answer the leader briefly glanced around the camp, mentally noting down dogs there were present so they could join them on a patrol with the two new members.
Echoflame17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:10 am

❄ Frostfall ❄

Male Husky mix ∞ 25 moons ∞ SkyPack Warrior

With turkey and squirrel in tow, Frostfall began heading back to camp. It had been an unusually good day of hunting, he thought with satisfaction.
As he entered camp, he noticed Jackdawfeather by the prey pile, stuffing his face. Frostfall guessed that he had just woken up. The dark-furred warrior had a tendency to sleep in.
"Hello, Jackdawfeather." Frostfall said after putting his catches down.
Jackdawfeather tried to swallow his bite hurriedly. "Hey, Frostfall. Lots of prey today, huh?" He took another large mouthful of meat from the bird he was eating.
"Luck, I suppose." Frostfall said. "Are there many others still here? I was thinking of going on a patrol."
"Think there might be a few still in camp. I'll join you, if you like."
"All right." Frostfall replied with a small nod, his blue eyes scanning the camp for other packmates. Beside him, Jackdawfeather started gulping his food, trying to finish quickly. It reminded Frostfall of a story he heard from an elder, about a dog who had eaten too fast and died from bloat. "There's no hurry." he added. Watching Jackdawfeather eat could give any dog indigestion, he thought to himself.
Turning away, Frostfall rose to his feet. "I'll see if anyone else wants to join."

❄❄❄
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:00 pm

Quickleap

♂| Aussiedoodle | 27 Moons | Apprentice: None | Crush: Open! | Location: Camp | Tags: Jackdawfeather, Frostfall;

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Quickleap yawned as he stretched out his body, and when seeing how bright out it was, frowned. Really, sleeping this late? Honestly, Quickleap, not setting the best example, are you...? Squinting at the sudden brightness, the Aussiedoodle trotted out from the den, and towards the sound of dogs' voices. "Hey," he called cheerfully. Frostfall and Jackdawfeather. A patrol would be nice, just the thing we need after yesterday's disappointment with those two rogues. "I wouldn't mind joining a patrol," he said with a grin, tail wagging. We could bring Lupinpaw as well; He's nearing his final assesment, after all.

Last edited by qerrat on Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Sat Jul 11, 2020 10:45 am

❄ Frostfall ❄

Frostfall's brows knitted as he looked around the camp and checked the warrior den. Most of the pack was out already, it seemed. He returned to where Jackdawfeather was, gnawing the bones of the bird he had eaten. "It looks like it's just the three of us." Frostfall said. "Unless Quickleap found any of the apprentices."
Jackdawfeather leapt to his feet, tail waving. "Well, let's go find out!" He darted towards the apprentice's den. With a sigh, Frostfall followed, taking a more leisurely pace. He envisioned their patrol with Jackdawfeather racing ahead, bouncing off rocks and leaping over fallen branches. The shepherd had a lot of energy and enthusiasm, that much was for certain. He hoped Jackdawfeather would be more calm and contained when they left. Although, knowing Jackdawfeather, he would eagerly talk their ears off, or decide to try climbing a tree like a squirrel. Frostfall recalled the times the warrior had injured himself, or times when it was surprising he didn't injure himself, after doing ridiculous stunts. Sometimes, it was difficult to believe that Jackdawfeather was four seasons older than him.

❄❄❄
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:51 am

Quickleap

♂| Aussiedoodle | 27 Moons | Apprentice: None | Crush: Open! | Location: Camp | Tags: Jackdawfeather, Frostfall, Lupinpaw;

Quickleap poked his head out of the apprentice's den, ignoring Lupinpaw's complaints. "He agrees to go!" he said cheerfully to Jackdawfeather and Frostfall when they arrived. Rolling his eyes, though inwardly laughing, at Lupinpaw, he sternly tried to stem the apprentice's whining. "It's not at all early, and we have the best luck hunting in the morning. And anyways, you do want to go, you just like sleeping in, so please stop complaining before we leave you here." Quickleap wouldn't really have left Lupinpaw at camp, but knew that the older dogs probably wouldn't appreciate Quickleap's idea of bringing the apprentice if all he did was complain all morning.

Last edited by qerrat on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qerrat » Thu Jul 23, 2020 10:56 am

Lupinpaw
Australian Cattle Dog | Male | Apprentice | Skypack | 10 moons | Mentor: Nightfire| Heterosexual | Mate/crush: open | Tags: Jackdawfeather, Frostfall, Quickleap

Lupinpaw didn't like waking up early. So when Quickleap shook him awake, and announced that he was going hunting (without asking even if he wanted to), the apprentice took of on a complaining marathon. "Why do I have to go? Take Doepaw instead! I want to sleep in, I worked hard yesterday." And although Quickleap's stern rebuke stopped the flow of complaints, Lupinpaw managed to mutter, "Sometimes there's prey in the afternoon." Quickleap is right, though. I do want to go. I just... am sleepy, and don't like being told what to do, I guess, he thought, somewhat amused by himself.
qerrat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowmocha » Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:00 pm

❄ Frostfall ❄

Frostfall listened to the two dogs. From the sound of it, Lupinpaw wasn't enthusiastic about being woken up. He hoped the apprentice's griping wouldn't continue after they left. Every pack member needed to contribute, and slacking off wasn't an option. Especially now, when things were going so poorly.
Beside him, Jackdawfeather laughed. "And I thought I was reluctant to leave the den in the morning."
"Well, if everyone's here now, we should go." Frostfall said, turning to head away from the entrance of the apprentice's den.
"Right!" Jackdawfeather said, wheeling round and galloping towards the edge of the camp. "Come on, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
Frostfall gave a small sigh. Yes, Jackdawfeather would definitely be bouncing off rocks and leaping over fallen branches today. The shepherd radiated hyperactive energy as he stood there with his tail waving, body practically vibrating with barely contained enthusiasm.

❄❄❄
Meowmocha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me