MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 08, 2019 7:04 pm

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He looked at Snowpaw, blinking his eyes "good job Snowpaw, Patchstream must to be proud of you" he meowed softly, watching the squirrel than to Flamepaw "so do you two want to keep up with land prey, or could we try some fishing?" he meowed flicking his tail toward small brook between some trees.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp, Wolfkit
πŸ¦‰
She sat down and looked at them "you can play with Silentstamp if you want to" she meowed to Wolfkit, turning to the white tom "as long you don't have hustle at somewhere?" she meowed silently.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She waited for him to choose whatever prey he wanted to eat, she was not that picky about what she going to eat at last it's not frogs or something disgusting "that one? yeah seems good to me" she purred watching as he took the feathers and taken the first bite.

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She rolled her eyes at Scarletmoon "I am not that sassy" she meowed looking over at Dreampaw "do you think she will have her fu,l medicine cat name soon too?" she meowed watching the younger cat into the distance.

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - Honeypaw - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He looked at her blushing "thanks...you're very cute too...." he meowed then got shocked "I mean...you're pretty cool Honeypaw, really" he meowed flicking his tail rather nervously. He did have a small crush on this honey tabby, and one of those reasons he was too shy to talk to her "...and I am sorry, not talking to you when I was still apprentice" he meowed suddenly.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He looked at him "yes, is that's why we came here for the start? you wanted to hunt" he said flicking his tail lightly.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - Ashspeck - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Ashspeck
πŸ‚
She gave him a surprised look then a soft laugh "no nothing like that...It's just my brother" she meowed sighing "you know Brindlefang, he can be very...aggressive toward others...but I guess he will like you" she meowed thoughtfully 'I hope' she thought.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She nodded "yeah when we're both little...no much older" she meowed looking toward the medicine cats den seeing Moonstar there "Hm, I think we can't go to Dreampaw now, she is being bothered by the leader" she meowed whispering.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He smiled and nudged his mate, looking over to their kits "I can't wait to them to start playing, then I can play with them" he meowed laughing.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She got to her belly and landed her head to her paws to sleep.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu May 09, 2019 3:27 am

- Pikespark - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Ashspeck - Crush: x - Tags:

OPEN

- Flashthorn - She-cat - 34 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Havenpaw - Crush: x - Tags: x

OPEN

- Havenpaw - She-cat - 6 Moons - Mentor: Littlestep - Kin: Flashthorn, Fallenclaw - Crush: Mudkit - Tags:

OPEN in apprentices den

- Ashspeck - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: Fawnpaw - Kin: Pikespark - Crush: Leafsoul - Tags: Leafsoul

Ashspeck lashed his tail and threw his ears back with frustration. "Your using Brindlefang as an excuse?" He shook his head slowly, "Im sorry Leafsoul i cant do this, i cant listen to the excuses when you already knocked the idea over. Figure it out yourself and come to me when you have figured it out." He turned and leaped into the undergrowth, flicking his tail in sadness.

- Honeypaw - She-cat - 8 Moons - Mentor: Smallstorm - Kin: Applebelly, Sageskip - Crush: x Tags: Ashenrunner

Honeypaw opened her mouth, staring at the tom who blushed at her words. "You dont have bees in your brain right now do you?" She asked, before covering her own mouth with her tail. "oh starfclaf im soffy" She said muffled.

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu May 09, 2019 6:34 am

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Mentor: Whitemist/Open/ Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"I'd like to try fishing!"

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Mentor: Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw, Whitemist

"I could try."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu May 09, 2019 6:51 am

Whitemist
βšͺ
He nodded to them "alright let's go then" he meowed making his way toward the brook which was very close where they were now. He stopped to the water and turned back to the apprentices "you know how to catch a fish right?" he meowed.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp, Wolfkit
πŸ¦‰
She sat down and looked at them "you can play with Silentstamp if you want to" she meowed to Wolfkit, turning to the white tom "as long you don't have hustle at somewhere?" she meowed silently.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She waited for him to choose whatever prey he wanted to eat, she was not that picky about what she going to eat at last it's not frogs or something disgusting "that one? yeah seems good to me" she purred watching as he took the feathers and taken the first bite.

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She rolled her eyes at Scarletmoon "I am not that sassy" she meowed looking over at Dreampaw "do you think she will have her fu,l medicine cat name soon too?" she meowed watching the younger cat into the distance.

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - Honeypaw - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He laughed "Bees in my brain?" he repeated "I am a sorry sweetheart, but I am kind of born with them" he laughed looking at her. Giving her an amused look when she kind of ate her own tail "what are you doing? Are you hungry maybe?" he joked.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He looked at him "yes, is that's why we came here for the start? you wanted to hunt" he said flicking his tail lightly.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - Ashspeck - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Ashspeck
πŸ‚
She nodded little confused "Yes, that's for the best, for now, thank you" she meowed turning away from him "I will take a small walk, maybe I will come back to you, but this all comes little too sudden for me, sorry" she meowed giving him an apologetic look.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She nodded "yeah when we're both little...no much older" she meowed looking toward the medicine cats den seeing Moonstar there "Hm, I think we can't go to Dreampaw now, she is being bothered by the leader" she meowed whispering.

Hawkswoop
πŸ¦…
He smiled and nudged his mate, looking over to their kits "I can't wait to them to start playing, then I can play with them" he meowed laughing.

Firekit
πŸ”₯
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Thu May 09, 2019 7:50 am

- Pikespark - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Ashspeck - Crush: x - Tags:

OPEN

- Flashthorn - She-cat - 34 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Havenpaw - Crush: x - Tags: x

OPEN

- Havenpaw - She-cat - 6 Moons - Mentor: Littlestep - Kin: Flashthorn, Fallenclaw - Crush: Mudkit - Tags:

OPEN in apprentices den

- Ashspeck - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: Fawnpaw - Kin: Pikespark - Crush: Leafsoul - Tags: Leafsoul

Ashspeck sat in the dark, leaning his back against the trunk of a tree far out of camp. He lashed his tail in frustration of Leafsoul, how could she. Shes got bees in her brain and for some reason she doesn't want to make up her mind. He curled up, the damp air biting at his skin as he tucked his tail around his nose, he didnt want to go back to camp tonight.

- Honeypaw - She-cat - 8 Moons - Mentor: Smallstorm - Kin: Applebelly, Sageskip - Crush: x Tags: Ashenrunner

Honeypaw giggled and swatted playfully at the older tom's nose. "I am! I kinda wish i was eating my words today though. sweetheart." She threw the comment back at him with a wink, standing up to swish her tail around his shoulders and flick his nose. "Well? Are you going to keep staring or are we going to the fresh kill pile."

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri May 10, 2019 7:57 am

кσι wrote:
β˜€οΈ
Name
Sunshade
Age 49 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Berrydusk

πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunshade let out a soft chuckle at her response, his own skull shaking slowly in return "I don't care much for kits unless their my own.. I'll leave the task of visiting Cocoaflower and her new kits to the other queens." The orange tabby let out another small laugh and rolled over onto his spine, allowing the dying sunlight to wash over his fluffy belly and warm him up "Alright. I'll be waiting here for when you return."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Harry, Bee, Wasp

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her companion a knowing smile, her fluffy tail moving to brush against the edge of his shoulder in comfort "You don't have to give her an answer now Harry.. but I think it could be good for us. I don't know if I can go back to living with just the two of us up here after spending all this time with such a large group of cats.."

Salem watched through wide eyes as the tom looked away, obviously uncomfortable answering the question she'd unleashed on him so soon. Before she could take back what she said, the tom spoke, his reaction one she had been expecting. The loner knew how selfish she was for leaving the pair behind, but she was young.. and scared.. she just wasn't ready for the life he'd promised her. Salem looked down at her paws, refusing to let him see her break down into tears, a pain that refused to subside. The black fae returned her gaze to his, her ears pulled back to rest against her head and her tail flicking slowly "I'm so glad to hear you say that.. I was so stupid back then.. and stupid now for refusing to leave the mountains to come and find you two. I have no idea what I was thinking back then.." The loner took a moment to scan the clearing, her gaze lingering on each of the clan cats in the area before she looked back at him "I've always loved you Wasp, even when I left.. I just wish I could've realized how big of a chunk of my life I was giving up when I walked away.."

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee stood back a few steps as the warrior queen stepped forward, trying to keep the new mother as stress-free as possible, especially since she'd soon have her fill as the kits aged. The plump calico shifted her gaze between the clan cats and curled her lips up in a smile, her tail flicking happily.

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang watched through bright eyes as the she-cats entered the cave, his chest puffed out with pride as they inspected his kits, obvious delight on their faces. He wasn't quite sure what to feel at this moment, but he felt as though his heart was about to burst out of his chest. The young warrior bent his head forward to give each kit another lick, and then moved on to his mate's shoulder, a loud purr rising in his throat.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Stormpaw

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface stood completely still as the former-loner raced at him, a small chuckle leaving his jaws as teeth grazed against the scruff of his neck. The deputy gave the apprentice a quick shake-off before turning and looking toward him, his lips curled up in a smile "Not a bad move.. but that would be better suited on cats that are smaller than or the same size as you. It's a bit hard to take down a bigger cat that way." The smokey tom readied himself a few fox-lengths away and gave his tail a flick, a smile spread across his large jaws "I want you to try to slide under me on your back and rake at my belly.. claws sheathed of course.. and try to take me down that way. This move works great when you're up against a larger opponent and can't take them down with your weight."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Crushing on Flint
Tags Cocoa

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall purred loudly as the young queen spoke, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the new family. She could feel a twinge of pain in her heart, the image laid out before her one she knew all too well.. it was like looking in a mirror. The tabby queen lowered herself to the floor of the den and gave each kit a quick sniff, a small chuckle leaving her maw as the brown fat told her their names "What perfect names! They look just like you two."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri May 10, 2019 4:26 pm

White Night Fantasy wrote:
Whitemist
βšͺ
He nodded to them "alright let's go then" he meowed making his way toward the brook which was very close where they were now. He stopped to the water and turned back to the apprentices "you know how to catch a fish right?" he meowed.

Hawkswoop
πŸ¦…

Firekit
πŸ”₯

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Mentor: Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw, Whitemist

"I know a little bit."

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Mentor: Whitemist/Open/ Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"I don't."

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/App: None/Hawkswoop/Tags: Hawkswoop

"I can't either."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:19 am

Silentstamp ~ Male ~ 27 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's cave ~ Tags: Owleyes, Wolfkit ~

The tom nodded and let out a smile. He enjoyed getting to know the pair. He leaned down to the kits level and narrowed his eyes, focusing on him before leaning back up to hear Owleyes. He shook his head slowly.

Brokenpaw ~ Male ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Location: Salem's Territory ~ Tags: Bindlefang ~

Brokenpaw let a squeak, his pride slighting dying. ''I'll try to hunt a squirrel! Those are hard to catch!'' He mewed, sinking ot to ground in a way-ward stalk.

Blisskit ~ Female ~ 5 moons ~ Kit ~ Location: Salem's Cave ~ Tags: Iriskit ~

Blisskit nodded quickly, and turned around. ''Maybe we could go for a walk around camp?'' She suggested, slightly tilting her head.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat May 11, 2019 4:34 am

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜€οΌ¨ο½ο½—ο½‹ο½†ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’!!━━━━━━━━┓
β˜€Maleβ˜€30 Moonsβ˜€Warriorβ˜€Romantic intrest: Softwingβ˜€No apprenticeβ˜€Location: Salem's territoryβ˜€Mentions: -- β˜€Tags: Softwing, Queenβ˜€
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hawkfeather nodded toward Softwing. His gaze scanned the clearing, and he flicked his tail. "Shouldn't you be heading back toward camp?" he asked, as he tilted his head. There was no need to keep standing here with a loner out of all cats. They needed to head back anyway, since he had been out hunting for a while, so he would need to be heading back anyway.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Sat May 11, 2019 10:44 am

Fox
════════════════════════════════════
she-cat // rogue // loc. camp // ment. // tags. open

Fox stood around for a second, comprehending some thoughts about a stray fox in the territory. Her ears flicked as she sat down, yet alert, the sun hitting her back in a calming warm way as her tail swung side to side. She stared at the entrance, boredom filling her as she sighed out, a gust of wind bringing an awful scent to her nose; it was fox, and it was fresh. She got up, looking around before bumping into another cat.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me