Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:25 pm

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    Copper knew that sharks could smell blood from a great distance, so when the reef reached a dropoff and there wasn't much aside from open water, Copper stopped abruptly. She debated whether or not to bait the shark, and eventually decided to, but didn't go through the trouble of catching a fish for it. Instead, she tug her talons into the flesh of her left forearm, wincing, but eventually pressed them in deep enough to penetrate the scales. She let go, the saltwater stinging the small wounds, but she wiped the blood off, watching the small tendrils swirl in the water. Turning back towards Jellyfish, she shoved him towards the reef, so that they could hide in wait for something to show up.

Chaoscaller | NightWing | Female | Infected | Crush/Mate: - | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Wretched
    Chaoscaller let out a blood-curdling roar, falling backwards as the RainWing slashed at her wing membrane, ripping part of it open. The sun shone through the tears in her black wing, and she screeched, backing up. The RainWing's jaw was unhinged and he was hissing, his front fangs outwards and poised. If Chaoscaller had been smarter and thought about attack more, she would've taken careful note of that. Instead, it only made her hesitate for a split second before she lunged at him, trying to wrap her talons around his neck and choke him.

Wretched | NightWing | Female | Chosen | Crush/Mate: MMMMM | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller
    Wretched watched from under Wreck's wing, horrified, as the NightWing and Ocelot wrestled and fought, clawing and biting and slashing at each other. "Ocelot!" she cried out, torn between staying safely under her friend's wing, or helping him. What would he want me to do? Stay safe? Help? God, I don't know! She didn't want Ocelot to loose. Worst case scenario, she didn't want to watch him get slaughtered or infected. She didn't want anyone to die. Nobody had to! Leaving it to her friends... Letting them do all the work... Some help she was.

This actually brings up a question of mine;
How's the disease transmitted? Is it through touch, or through wounds (when bacteria gets into the bloodstream), or is it like a flu bug where you're just unlucky enough to get it from an infected dragon by being in the same proximity as them?
I'm really curious
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:38 pm

Jellyfish - Male - SeaWing
    He swam alongside her, getting more and more unsure the further they went. What if a shark just LUNGED out at them? Could a SeaWing and a SandWing take on a shark, whatever size it happened to be? He thought about that, looking off blankly into the distance, until he smelled a faint hint of blood. Oh goodie, Copper had caught a- HOLY MOLY. Did she just HURT herself? He hesitated for a second, gawking as he was shoved roughly into the reef. Jellyfish, of course, had no idea that sharks were attracted to blood- just that Copper was going to bait them or something with a FISH. He stared sadly at her arm. Was she alright...?
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:51 pm

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    Copper stole a glance over at Jellyfish and realized he was gawking at her arm. She again winced, rubbing the small puncture wounds lightly with her talons. Did it hurt? Yeah, moreso underwater. But it was fine. Dragon blood attracted them better than a fish anyways. And a measly little reef fish wasn't gonna be enough for a shark to smell. She couldn't tell Jellyfish that though. She wish she could. Do whatever you gotta do out here. No big deal. She narrowed her eyes, squinting. With her horrible vision, it was hard to see things half of the time, but she was pretty sure there was a dark blob further out in the ocean. She grabbed at Jellyfish's forearm, pointing. Was her mind just playing tricks on her? Your eyes are better than mine. What do you see?...
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby universal song » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:09 pm

Solar|Female|Sandwing kingdom|hybrid|Tags; Talus

Solar flapped her wings and a silence. She didn't know what to say. Her sigh was wrapped in the sound of wind gliding across her wings. "So.." She started to feel the desert weather changing slightly. They must be getting closer to the end of the heated sand. Her tongue flickered through her teeth and she glanced at Talus. Turning away quickly, she returned her gaze to the landscape ahead of them.
universal song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:13 pm

Jellyfish - Male - SeaWing
    He watched her rub the wounds with curious eyes, forgetting completely about the task at hand. As she turned her gaze back to the ocean, he did too. He saw... nothing, until Copper pulled on his arm. He looked at her, and then out at the ocean again. Upon closer inspection, yes.. yeah! There was a blob, ever growing, and HUGE. He jumped out of the coral, signaling that this was probably what they had been waiting for. This was going to be great! He couldn't wait for Copper to take it down. Maybe he could even HELP.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:42 pm

Wreck|Male|Chosen|Tags: Wretched, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

On instinct, Wreck charged the NightWing when she ripped at Ocelot's scales, jaws parted in a challenging roar. He twisted and attempted to use his bulk to gain advantage. He loosed another savage snarl as the squabble continued, curling his lip back.

Ocelot|Male|survivor|Tags: Wreck, Wretched, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller

The RainWing swiftly ducked and flowed into another battle position as the infected dragon lunged at him. All at once she had her talons around the base of his head, squeezing tightly. His eyes bulged and he writhed, trying to get free and making choking sounds. Ocelot let out a sharp khack! as he thrashed his tail, beating his attacker with it. His vision was going red at the edges.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:18 am

Copper peered out at the water, whirling back towards Jellyfish as he exploded out of the reef. Panicking, she grabbed at his tail again, yanking him down. Pointing back towards the shark again, she pressed a talon to her mouth. Shh. She didn't want to risk attacking it when she couldn't even make out any distinguishing features, let alone what the species and size was. Wait just a little longer.

Chaoscaller | NightWing | Female | Infected | Crush/Mate: - | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Wretched
    Chaoscaller tried to ignore the whiplash marks left across her scales from Ocelot's tail. She snarled, digging her talons in deeper, wanting to suffocate him. Then he could go for the others. But she felt something slam into her sides and her talons tore through the RainWing's scales, ripping them free, as the SeaWing barreled into her. Chaoscaller roared, her talons raking towards the SeaWing's eyes, before was thrown to the grass on her side. She scrabbled at the ground, trying to get back to her feet, and blasting fire in all directions.

Wretched | NightWing | Female | Chosen | Crush/Mate: MMMMM | Tags: Wreck, Ocelot, Spark, Agave, Chaoscaller
    Wretched twisted her head left and right, trying to find something useful she could use to help join her friends. Biting her lip, she jumped at the tree closest to her, hitting the bark and sinking her talons in. She fell down a few inches, leaving gouge marks in the tree, but gritting her teeth and flapping her wings, she jumped for the nearest limb. Wretched managed to hook her forearms around it, but her back legs fell short, and she clawed at the bark uselessly, trying to get up while the diseased dragon was still distracted enough not to notice her struggle. Why did she have to be so SMALL?
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skeleton, » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:09 am

[ anyone open? I have dolphin and permafrost ]
skeleton,