MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri May 03, 2019 9:47 am

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/Hawkswoop/Tags: Kits, Hawkswoop

She helps Firekit find her paws.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby кσι » Fri May 03, 2019 10:05 am

β˜€οΈ
Name
Sunshade
Age 49 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Berrydusk

πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunshade let out a soft chuckle at her response, his own skull shaking slowly in return "I don't care much for kits unless their my own.. I'll leave the task of visiting Cocoaflower and her new kits to the other queens." The orange tabby let out another small laugh and rolled over onto his spine, allowing the dying sunlight to wash over his fluffy belly and warm him up "Alright. I'll be waiting here for when you return."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Harry, Bee, Wasp

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her companion a knowing smile, her fluffy tail moving to brush against the edge of his shoulder in comfort "You don't have to give her an answer now Harry.. but I think it could be good for us. I don't know if I can go back to living with just the two of us up here after spending all this time with such a large group of cats.."

Salem watched through wide eyes as the tom looked away, obviously uncomfortable answering the question she'd unleashed on him so soon. Before she could take back what she said, the tom spoke, his reaction one she had been expecting. The loner knew how selfish she was for leaving the pair behind, but she was young.. and scared.. she just wasn't ready for the life he'd promised her. Salem looked down at her paws, refusing to let him see her break down into tears, a pain that refused to subside. The black fae returned her gaze to his, her ears pulled back to rest against her head and her tail flicking slowly "I'm so glad to hear you say that.. I was so stupid back then.. and stupid now for refusing to leave the mountains to come and find you two. I have no idea what I was thinking back then.." The loner took a moment to scan the clearing, her gaze lingering on each of the clan cats in the area before she looked back at him "I've always loved you Wasp, even when I left.. I just wish I could've realized how big of a chunk of my life I was giving up when I walked away.."

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee stood back a few steps as the warrior queen stepped forward, trying to keep the new mother as stress-free as possible, especially since she'd soon have her fill as the kits aged. The plump calico shifted her gaze between the clan cats and curled her lips up in a smile, her tail flicking happily.

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang watched through bright eyes as the she-cats entered the cave, his chest puffed out with pride as they inspected his kits, obvious delight on their faces. He wasn't quite sure what to feel at this moment, but he felt as though his heart was about to burst out of his chest. The young warrior bent his head forward to give each kit another lick, and then moved on to his mate's shoulder, a loud purr rising in his throat.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Stormpaw

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface stood completely still as the former-loner raced at him, a small chuckle leaving his jaws as teeth grazed against the scruff of his neck. The deputy gave the apprentice a quick shake-off before turning and looking toward him, his lips curled up in a smile "Not a bad move.. but that would be better suited on cats that are smaller than or the same size as you. It's a bit hard to take down a bigger cat that way." The smokey tom readied himself a few fox-lengths away and gave his tail a flick, a smile spread across his large jaws "I want you to try to slide under me on your back and rake at my belly.. claws sheathed of course.. and try to take me down that way. This move works great when you're up against a larger opponent and can't take them down with your weight."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Crushing on Flint
Tags Cocoa

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall purred loudly as the young queen spoke, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the new family. She could feel a twinge of pain in her heart, the image laid out before her one she knew all too well.. it was like looking in a mirror. The tabby queen lowered herself to the floor of the den and gave each kit a quick sniff, a small chuckle leaving her maw as the brown fat told her their names "What perfect names! They look just like you two."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Fri May 03, 2019 10:52 am

Kestrelclaw/Female/18 moons/App: Russetpaw/Open/Tags: Cocoaflower

She saw some clan members hovering around the nursery and wondered if any one was admiring Mossfire's kits, so she came over and smelled Cocoaflower in the nursery. I forgot she was expecting kits! She thought.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Sat May 04, 2019 2:29 am

- Pikespark - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Ashspeck - Crush: x - Tags:

OPEN

- Flashthorn - She-cat - 34 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Havenpaw - Crush: x - Tags: x

OPEN

- Havenpaw - She-cat - 6 Moons - Mentor: Littlestep - Kin: Flashthorn, Fallenclaw - Crush: Mudkit - Tags:

OPEN in apprentices den

- Ashspeck - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: Fawnpaw - Kin: Pikespark - Crush: Leafsoul - Tags: Leafsoul

Ashspeck stopped, flicking his ears back he spun around, feeling some anger whine out of him. "How in StarClan's name can you tell me you accepted to be unwanted. When i just pored my soul out onto the forest floor and you told me no." He swished his tail, his throat welling and his eyes growing slightly misty. "Clearly you have it wrong, you are the one being wanted and i'm the convenient friend you have."

- Honeypaw - She-cat - 8 Moons - Mentor: Smallstorm - Kin: Applebelly, Sageskip - Crush: x Tags: Ashenrunner

Honeypaw shrugged at the larger tom, sitting down and swishing her tail around her paws. "I guess you are right. Honestly i just want someone to talk to me, but it seems the other apprentices avoid me."

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clip β™‘ » Sat May 04, 2019 5:10 am

smallstorm | 21 mns | she-cat | warrior | lesbian | no crush/mate | app: honeypaw | tags; scarletmoon; cheetahspots

Smallstorm nodded along to the conversation. "Be glad you won't have to do apprentice duties anymore, too," she mentioned, an
    amused smile on her face.

────────────────────────────────────────

riversong | 18 mns | she-cat | warrior | bisexual | no crush/mate | app: none | tags; patchstream

Riversong surfaced a few seconds later, her long fur making it more difficult to gracefully navigate the water. She noticed Patchstream
    about a length away and swam a bit closer, noticing a fish dart away from him. "I don't think you're going to catch much fish while
    you're in the water,"
    she mentioned, amused.
clip β™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat May 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He watched at theit close relationship "lets bury that one and lets find something else to catch" he meowed looking aroound "maybe it's your turn now Snowpaw" he meowed to the older apprentice.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp, Wolfkit
πŸ¦‰
She sat down and looked at them "you can play with Silentstamp if you want to" she meowed to Wolfkit, turning to the white tom "as long you don't have hustle at somewhere?" she meowed silently.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She waited for him to choose whatever prey he wanted to eat, she was not that picky about what she going to eat at last it's not frogs or something disgusting "that one? yeah seems good to me" she purred watching as he took the feathers and taken the first bite.

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She rolled her eyes at Scarletmoon "I am not that sassy" she meowed looking over at Dreampaw "do you think she will have her fu,l medicine cat name soon too?" she meowed watching the younger cat into the distance.

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He sighed, feeling little quilty about what she said, as an apprentice he was one of them who didn't really talk to her at all, but it was not because she was annoying, it was mostly because he was too shy to talk "...maybe they are just shy to talk to you, nothing more really" he said.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He looked at him "yes, is that's why we comed here for the start? you wanted to hunt" he said flicking his tail lightly.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - Ashspeck - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Ashspeck
πŸ‚
She smiled at him shyly "And I am so happy to have a such a good friend like you by my side" she meowed purring little louder than she was wanted to. She then blushed, looking elsewhere "I do like you too Ashspeck...but there may be a tiny problem on our way..." she meowed awkwardly.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She nodded "yeah when we're both little...no much older" she meowed looking toward the medicine cats den seeing Moonstar there "Hm, I think we can't go to Dreampaw now, she is being bothered by the leader" she meowed whispering.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He nodded "yeah, I did like you as a kit, or maybe not as a kit, because kits usually don't care about love and those things" he meowed curling his tail over his paws "I am very happy to have you as my mate and mother to my kits" he meowed to her purring, giving the she-cat a small lick on forehead.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She got to her belly and landed her head to her paws to sleep.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun May 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Mentor: Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw, Whitemist

"Well I can't promise awsomeness like my bro but I'll try." He smelled a squirrel and stalked it, at first it seemed like the squirrel smelled him but went back to nibbling on a nut. He pounced and just managed to catch it.

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Mentor: Whitemist/Open/ Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"Wowie brother! You actually caught a squirrel!" He said excitedly.

Wolfkit/male/Four moons/Adopted mother: Owleyes/Tags: Owleyes, Silentstamp

He had yet to play with a warrior so he nodded and batted the mossball towards Silentstamp.

Kestrelclaw/Female/18 moons/App: Russetpaw/Open/Tags: Cocoaflower

She was waiting her turn to Cocoaflower's kits.

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/App: None/Hawkswoop/Tags: Hawkswoop

"And I'm proud of being your mate."
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Tue May 07, 2019 8:35 am

кσι wrote:
β˜€οΈ
Name
Sunshade
Age 49 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Berrydusk

πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽ

Sunshade let out a soft chuckle at her response, his own skull shaking slowly in return "I don't care much for kits unless their my own.. I'll leave the task of visiting Cocoaflower and her new kits to the other queens." The orange tabby let out another small laugh and rolled over onto his spine, allowing the dying sunlight to wash over his fluffy belly and warm him up "Alright. I'll be waiting here for when you return."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Harry, Bee, Wasp

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her companion a knowing smile, her fluffy tail moving to brush against the edge of his shoulder in comfort "You don't have to give her an answer now Harry.. but I think it could be good for us. I don't know if I can go back to living with just the two of us up here after spending all this time with such a large group of cats.."

Salem watched through wide eyes as the tom looked away, obviously uncomfortable answering the question she'd unleashed on him so soon. Before she could take back what she said, the tom spoke, his reaction one she had been expecting. The loner knew how selfish she was for leaving the pair behind, but she was young.. and scared.. she just wasn't ready for the life he'd promised her. Salem looked down at her paws, refusing to let him see her break down into tears, a pain that refused to subside. The black fae returned her gaze to his, her ears pulled back to rest against her head and her tail flicking slowly "I'm so glad to hear you say that.. I was so stupid back then.. and stupid now for refusing to leave the mountains to come and find you two. I have no idea what I was thinking back then.." The loner took a moment to scan the clearing, her gaze lingering on each of the clan cats in the area before she looked back at him "I've always loved you Wasp, even when I left.. I just wish I could've realized how big of a chunk of my life I was giving up when I walked away.."

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee stood back a few steps as the warrior queen stepped forward, trying to keep the new mother as stress-free as possible, especially since she'd soon have her fill as the kits aged. The plump calico shifted her gaze between the clan cats and curled her lips up in a smile, her tail flicking happily.

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang watched through bright eyes as the she-cats entered the cave, his chest puffed out with pride as they inspected his kits, obvious delight on their faces. He wasn't quite sure what to feel at this moment, but he felt as though his heart was about to burst out of his chest. The young warrior bent his head forward to give each kit another lick, and then moved on to his mate's shoulder, a loud purr rising in his throat.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Stormpaw

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface stood completely still as the former-loner raced at him, a small chuckle leaving his jaws as teeth grazed against the scruff of his neck. The deputy gave the apprentice a quick shake-off before turning and looking toward him, his lips curled up in a smile "Not a bad move.. but that would be better suited on cats that are smaller than or the same size as you. It's a bit hard to take down a bigger cat that way." The smokey tom readied himself a few fox-lengths away and gave his tail a flick, a smile spread across his large jaws "I want you to try to slide under me on your back and rake at my belly.. claws sheathed of course.. and try to take me down that way. This move works great when you're up against a larger opponent and can't take them down with your weight."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Crushing on Flint
Tags Cocoa

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall purred loudly as the young queen spoke, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the new family. She could feel a twinge of pain in her heart, the image laid out before her one she knew all too well.. it was like looking in a mirror. The tabby queen lowered herself to the floor of the den and gave each kit a quick sniff, a small chuckle leaving her maw as the brown fat told her their names "What perfect names! They look just like you two."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cautiousculpeo » Tue May 07, 2019 8:40 am

- Pikespark - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Ashspeck - Crush: x - Tags:

OPEN

- Flashthorn - She-cat - 34 Moons - Apprentice: x - Kin: Havenpaw - Crush: x - Tags: x

OPEN

- Havenpaw - She-cat - 6 Moons - Mentor: Littlestep - Kin: Flashthorn, Fallenclaw - Crush: Mudkit - Tags:

OPEN in apprentices den

- Ashspeck - Tom - 22 Moons - Apprentice: Fawnpaw - Kin: Pikespark - Crush: Leafsoul - Tags: Leafsoul

Ashspeck growled slowly at her response. "What is the problem. There is someone else isnt there." He lashed his tail annoyed, while shaking his head thinking over her words in his head.

- Honeypaw - She-cat - 8 Moons - Mentor: Smallstorm - Kin: Applebelly, Sageskip - Crush: x Tags: Ashenrunner

Honeypaw blushed and swished her tail happily, "Well you may be shy but i think its cute!" She purred and chattered on to the tom. "Plus i will do the talking enough for both of us anyways!"

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed May 08, 2019 2:23 pm

Creamflower took notice of Roseshadow's growl and pins her ears slightly, feeling a little hurt from his response. "I was just curious thats all." she explained. "I just thought it would be a nice conversation topic. I dont have a crush on any tom myself, but I am hoping that can change one day. I have always wanted to be a mother ever since I was a kit, but I know that in order to be a mother, I have to be a warrior first. What motivated you to be a warrior when you were a kit Roseshadow?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me